A Friend's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers

"Oh Mike, I'm cumming, oh, oh, oh," she exclaimed.

Her body goes rigid with little tremors, lifting her butt up off the mattress a little. I release her legs holding her tight as her orgasmic tremors slowly dissipate.

Beth cries out, "Ahhhhhhh" as the sight of us cumming pushes her over the edge.

I roll off Kate. Beth comes over and lay beside me. I'm sandwiched between them. I wrap my arms around both of them, they place their heads on my chest.

"This was one heck of a surprise Kate," I exclaimed. "You are so good to me."

"And you Beth, you still have no problem making me cum," I laughed.

"It was my pleasure Mike, I missed you both, as you know, houses are selling like crazy. I needed to take a minute for some R & R," Beth replied.

"We missed you Beth, so glad we could enjoy each other again. Lets order a couple pizzas and watch a movie," Kate suggested.

Thats how we spent the rest of the night. We had a blast catching up with Beth and listening to her wild antics! We talked about all the people they both knew that were coming to the wedding. Some of the stories they told about the different people were interesting for sure.

"Kate, do you remember Bev and Tom from college," Beth questioned?

"Wasn't that the couple who were caught having sex in the back of the library?"

"Yea, they ended up getting married after graduation," Beth replied. "Well, I was on that website, you know the one for married couples looking for a good time? I ran across their profile! They were looking for a partner for either one, or both at the same time."

"You are kidding?"

"Nope, they were friends of Ron and Debbi, maybe you might run into them," she laughed.

Work consumed the next couple days. Kate spent the next couple nights getting her lesson plans ready for the next week. Packing and getting everything ready for the trip took the rest of our time.

Friday, after work, I loaded up the car and we headed to Lancaster. The wedding is on Sunday at 2:30pm, but we wanted to get into town and connect with others coming in for the wedding. The bride had arraigned special pricing for the wedding party and guests coming from out of town.

Kate was feeling frisky on the drive. She wore a jean skirt with no panties and a tank top with no bra. We got out on the interstate and Kate let loose. She pulled the straps holding her tank top up off her arms. She pulls the tank top down to reveal her breasts. She then props her feet up on the dashboard and hikes her skirt up to show me her pussy.

I look over, and she pulls a realistic dildo out of her purse. She sucks on the dildo, wetting it with her saliva. She eases the dildo in her hot pussy. She moans as she pushes it deeper until she bottoms it out, the fake balls pressing against her ass.

With her other hand, she grabs her nipple and gives it a twist.

"Ahhh," she gasps.

She starts stroking the fake cock in and out of her dripping pussy. Her hand kneading her breast, tweaking her nipple. Her breathing increases as she starts sawing the cock in and out of her cunt at a rapid pace.

"Ooohhh Mike, this feels so good," she said breathlessly.

I have trouble keeping the SUV from drifting out of our lane, trying to watch what is happening. Kate is getting close to cumming. We are coming up on a few semi's in the right lane. I have an idea.

I pull into the passing lane as I ease past the cab of the first truck. Kate is in her own little world ramming that cock in her pussy and playing with her nipple. When we reach the first cab, the trucker takes a casual glance, then takes a double take. His height in his truck affords him an excellent view of Kates show. He pulls the rope on his truck horn and gives it a blast expressing his gratitude.

I speed up to the next truck as she gets closer and closer to her orgasm. The next driver is already looking as we ease by, he was alerted by the first driver on his CB radio. He also gives her a toot of his truck horn.

The last truck is only a few car lengths ahead of the middle truck. Kate is not going to last much longer. Just as we ease up to the last truck cab, Kate start shaking in the throes of orgasm. She jams the cock as deep as it can go. She is shaking, moaning, her legs trembling.

The trucker lays on his horn as we slowly ease by and I give it the gas. Kate is oblivious to her surroundings as she pulls her legs off the dash. The cock still lodged deeply in her pussy. Her orgasm slowly waning. She pulls up her top, letting the dildo drop by itself to the floorboard. She pulls the lever to recline her seat back.

She mumbles, "I love you Mike."

"I love you too honey," I whisper softly as she drifts off to sleep.

With Kates distraction, we arrived in Lancaster in no time it seemed. We stopped at the bridal store and picked up her dress. Off to the tuxedo shop to pick up my tux, then to our hotel for the weekend.

While I checked us in, Kate ran into some of her old college friends. I heard a lot of talking and laughing behind me while checking in. I think this could be a fun weekend. Kate was finishing up with her friends as I walked up. She introduced me to some of her friends. I was glad to meet them, then we headed up to our room.

We hung up my tux and her dress, settling in the room. She told me they have a band playing in the lounge tonight. Sounds like fun, drinks and dancing. I lay down to rest, while Kate broke out her ipad. She loves to read stories on Literotica. I woke around 6:45 with a warm feeling on my cock. Kate had unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them to get to my crotch.

She had pulled my cock thru the opening in my undershorts. Her mouth was buried on my cock. I put my hands on her head, enjoying her warm mouth on my cock. I could feel her tongue licking me as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I wasn't going to last long at this pace. She grabbed the lower part of my cock and started stroking as she increased the pace of her sucking.

"Oh babe, that feels so good, I'm close."

She just increased her sucking.

My orgasm was close, my hips rose off the bed slightly, I pushed her head down. I exploded in her mouth. She sucked it down, and kept sucking, till my orgasm subsided. I love the feeling of my girl swallowing my cum. She slid up my body and lay beside me, her head on my chest.

"Time to get up big boy," Kate whispered.

"I was up, till you deflated it," I laughed.

"We need to get cleaned up and grab a bite to eat," Kate replied.

We got dressed and had a nice meal. We had a good conversation. We agreed that if the possibility arose, she had permission to go with it. I would have to be included in the festivities. The possibility of her realizing her double penetration fantasy was closer to being reality.

We spent a few minutes relaxing in the room until 8:30 or so. The band starts at 9, so we headed down to the lounge. We found a semi circle booth with a good view of the band, but far enough away to afford a little privacy.

I went to the bar to get us drinks. I looked back at Kate, while waiting for our drinks. A stranger walks by, he pauses, then Kate jumps out of her seat. He hugs her, lifting her off her feet and swings her around.

They stand there talking for a few minutes, as I return with our drinks.

"Mike, this is a great friend from college, Jim. Jim, this is Mike my boyfriend," Kate gushes.

"A pleasure to meet you Jim, any friend of Kates is a friend of mine," I said sincerely.

"Thank you Mike. Kate and I spent many hours studying together. We were close for a couple years. Then she met that asshole Bill. I told her he was no good for her. It is unfortunate I was right," Jim said with a hint of sadness.

"Mike has shown me there are still good men in the world. Please Jim, sit and join us for a drink. What brings you here tonight," Kate wondered.

"I came in for Ron and Debbi's wedding," he replied while sliding in on the other side of Kate. "I live in Boston now and have a successful advertising agency."

"Congratulations, Jim," Kate smiled. "I ended up teaching in an elementary school."

"That doesn't surprise me Kate. You were a great tutor for me, when I struggled with my math," Jim said thankfully.

"Let me grab a drink from the bar, be right back," as Jim scooted out from the booth.

"Mike, before you even say a word, I love you! Jim was a special friend, but I don't feel the same way about him, like I feel about you," Kate said, planting a firm kiss with a smile on my lips.

"Kate, I understand completely. I'm fine with it. In fact if something happens, I'm cool with it, I just would like to be there," I said kissing her back.

Jim returns asking, "So when did you two get in?"

"We drove in this afternoon. The rehearsal is tomorrow, and rehearsal dinner tomorrow night," she replied.

"I wanted to get in early to see some of the sights around Lancaster," Jim said.

The band had been playing for 20 minutes or so. The dance floor started to fill up, apparently a popular nightclub for the locals as well.

"Jim, lets dance," Kate asked excitedly.

Jim looks at me, I nod my approval.

She pulls him out to the dance floor. They start dancing and he is actually a good dancer. I return to the bar and buy another round for us all. While waiting for the bartender, the band ends the fast paced song they were playing. A slow song comes on and she pulls him closer as they dance.

I know my Kate, and she has her lovely breasts pressed against him. Always proud of her tits and proud to show them, I enjoy many nights staring at her wonder breasts from across the table while dining out.

Tonight is no different, she is wearing a sexy maroon dress, hugging all her curves. The top of her dress has a U shaped cut, accenting her breasts. She was braless tonight and her nipples were protruding thru her dress. It was pretty obvious Jim was enjoying the show. I swear I see Kate smiling, as it appears he is rubbing his crotch against her.

I return to the table, just as the song ends. They return to the table, thirsty.

"Having a good time," I ask Kate.

"Yes, honey, I'm having a blast. It is great being able to catch up with Jim. We had many late nights together studying. I think we talked about everyone on campus," she laughed.

Kate downs her drink as Jim finishes his.

"I'll get the next round," Jim said as he heads to the bar.

"Honey, it was fun dancing with Jim, I'm so wet. He held me close, my breasts were tight against his chest. Toward the end of the the dance, I could feel his cock rubbing against my leg. I'm going to need a good fucking tonight," she said ecstatically. "By the way, did you order me a double? That drink seems strong.

"Guilty as charged, I know how sexy you dance after a few stiff drinks, besides, it makes you horny," I snickered.

Jim returns with another round. Kate is not having any problem downing her drink. The band starts the next set.

"Mike, your turn," Kate asks.

"I'll go one dance, We have a busy day tomorrow," I replied.

Kate and I danced one song, I loved her sexy body swaying to the music. Then we returned to the table.

"Come on Jim you're next," Kate smiled.

They returned to the dance floor, just as a slow song came on. They pulled close to each other and danced. I could see Kate was enjoying herself. They were definitely grinding a little closer this time.

They returned after the slow dance.

"Mike, if you're ready, I invited Jim up to see the scrapbook I put together for the wedding," Kate winked at me.

"Sure, I stocked the mini-fridge with beer and orange juice," I replied.

We head up to the room and Kate kicked off her shoes in the corner.

"My feet are killing me with these new shoes."

"Have a seat in the chair and I'll rub your feet," Jim said as he scooted his chair in front of Kate.

"Here Jim, these are nice and cold," as I handed him a beer.

"Thanks."

"I need to run down the hall and get some ice for your drink hon," smiling at Kate.

"Ok babe, take your time," she smiled back.

I caught the innuendo and took my time.

When I returned, I opened the door slowly and saw Jim on his knees massaging Kate's thighs.

"I have your ice hon, I will make you a screwdriver," I stated loud enough to be heard.

"Ok, Jim has things under control here."

He was moving his hands farther up her thighs getting close to her hot pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties, you could smell her overheated sex permeate the room.

"It is getting warm in here, can you unzip my dress, Jim?"

He looked my way.

"If you don't mind Jim, My hands are wet fixing this drink," I asked.

She turned and he had her dress unzipped in no time. She moved the dress off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. She kicked it out of the way, and sat back in the chair on the edge.

He dropped back to his knees, and slowly slid his hands up her thighs. She shivered. He slid his finger thru her wetness and licked his finger.

"Mmmm," he said.

He moved his head forward, licking around her cunt, her wetness dripping on the chair. He swipes his tongue thru her pussy, brushing across her clit.

"Ohhhhh," she moans.

I can't watch anymore. I strip my clothes and move to Kate's side. She turns her head to the side and sucks my cock into her hot mouth. Jim takes the hint and strips his clothes off. He has an 8" cock, not quite as thick as mine.

Jim returns to Kate's pussy and starts tongue fucking her.

Kate is moaning around my cock, Jim is pleasing her pussy and it makes her suck me harder.

Jim slides his tongue up her lips, lapping her juices, as he makes contact with her clit. She shakes, as he sucks on her love button.

I reach down as she deep throats my cock, fondling her breast, pinching her nipple. She stops sucking for a minute, openly moaning. Jim fondles her other breast.

I can tell her excitement level is rising, the crimson color slowly appearing on her upper chest.

She pulls my cock back into her mouth, running her tongue around the head. She licks my cock while sliding it in and out of her mouth.

We had already talked about the possibility of something happening on the drive over, so we were on the same page. She had purchased some condoms before the trip.

As she looked up at me smiling, I knew it was right, she wanted this. I nodded toward the bed.

"Jim, lets go to the bed where we will be more comfortable," she asked him.

I went to the head of the bed, Jim moved to the center of the bed, and Kate crawled onto the end. She was on all fours. She crawled toward me, until she could take my cock back in her mouth. Jim lay on his back, Kate straddling his mouth, lowering her lips, dripping her cream on his face.

Jim snakes his tongue into her pussy making her wiggle. She tries to drive his tongue deeper, pushing her snatch down harder on his face.

I grab a handful of her hair and pull her mouth back and forth on my cock. My excitement level builds, watching Jim suck on her pussy. She start sliding her pussy back and forth on his face. Her moans increase.

"Jim, I want you to fuck me now while I suck Mike's cock," she gasped.

She drops my cock from her mouth and moves off the bed to the nightstand. She retrieves a condom from her purse. Jim stands. She places the condom on his hard cock, then rolls it on with her mouth.

I look at her in shock! I will have to remember to ask her later, where she learned that trick.

She returns to the bed on all fours, faces me, wiggling her ass at Jim. She grabs my cock and drives it down her throat. Jim eases onto the bed. He grabs his cock and slides it up and down her pussy, lubricating his cock with her cream.

He eases his dick in slowly. She moans on my cock, pausing to enjoy the penetration. She starts pushing back on Jim trying to get him deeper. He grabs her hips and increases his thrusts. Kate increases the suction on my cock, trying to keep me in her mouth.

I reach down and and play with her swinging breasts.

"Oh Mike, play with my tits," Kate begs me.

Jim starts pounding her pussy. I hear Kate's juices sloshing as he drives his cock hard. She is really getting close to cumming.

"Oh Kate, I can feel you squeezing my cock," Jim utters breathlessly.

I grab Kate's head and start fucking her face with my cock. I am getting close to cumming.

"Kate, your mouth feels so good, I'm ready to cum," I warn her.

She sucks harder, as my cock erupts in her mouth. She swallows and swallows my cum. This triggers her orgasm as my cock drops from her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck," her body convulsing. She squeezes hard on Jim's cock, triggering his orgasm. His seed fills the protective condom as he buries his cock in her pussy. Kates strength was sapped, as she collapses onto her stomach.

Jim's cock slipped out as he grabs Kate and eases her to the bed. I check on Kate, worried about her, as I turn her on her side, she comes to.

"Wow, Mike," she whispers, "that was amazing. I'm so drained. Can I rest for a bit?"

"Sure honey," I replied.

I pull the sheet over her lifeless, naked body, kissing her gently on the cheek.

"Mike, I have a busy day scheduled for tomorrow, I should go now and let Kate get some rest," Jim said.

I grab a robe from the bathroom as Jim gather his clothes and gets dressed.

"Mike, thanks for everything, I wasn't expecting this to happen," Jim said apologetically.

"Don't sweat it Jim. This is something Kate has always wanted to try. It made it more special that it was with a friend she trusts and me. Goodnight Jim, I am sure we will see you at the wedding," I replied.

After Jim left, I slipped off my robe and slid into bed behind Kate. We spooned, as she whispers, "I love you Mike," as she drift back off to sleep again.

"I love you too Kate," kissing her cheek and drifting off to sleep.

I wake up the next morning. It feels like I'm peeing myself, my cock feels warm and all wet. I look down at it, there is a hump in the sheet. My sweet Kate, sucking my cock.

"Oh baby, your mouth feels so good on my cock!"

Mmmmm she mumbles, her mouth full. I reach for her but she is down between my legs. I lay back and enjoy her plummeting my helmet into her hot mouth. She pulls up and licks around the head.

"Oh Kate, you know how to work my cock," I said thankfully.

I feel my orgasm building, I raise my hips trying to give her as much of my man meat as possible. She strokes the base of my cock, while sucking on the head. I am about to blow.

"I'm cumming," I warn her.

She continues to suck and as I raise my ass off the bed to shoot, she buries my cock down her throat.

"Ahhhhhh, oh shit, take my cum," I moan as my seed is blasted down her throat.

She takes as much as she can, swallowing, some dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"We are on vacation so to speak, what better way to start the day, breakfast in bed," she laughs.

She crawls up my body, planting a huge kiss on my lips, slightly salty kiss. She lay to the side of me, her large breasts pressed into my side and laying on my chest. I wrap my arm around her and hold her tight. Letting her know everything is ok between us.

"Did you enjoy last night," I asked?

"Oh yes, very much so, but only because I got to share it with you. That made it special for me," she said quietly. She waits to see how I react.

"Honey, I wanted this for you. It has been a fantasy of yours, something that would be hard to do back home. I want you to know, whatever happens this weekend, nothing changes for us," I said lovingly.

She smiles, "I am so glad we met that fateful day at the airport! Get dressed and lets get something to eat, we have a busy day ahead of us."

And it was. We were scheduled to meet at the church for rehearsal at 5. We had something to eat. We walked around Lancaster taking in the sights. We arrived at the church on time. Ron and Debbi were walking around greeting all their bridesmaids and groomsmen. Kate was pointing out some of those that were in college with her.

rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers