A Friend's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, look, Beth was right," as she pointed toward a couple standing near the bride.

"It's Bev and Tom! They must be in the wedding party too," she exclaimed.

We made our way toward them. Bev was a little taller than Kate, she looked built, full C cup I imagine. She was well proportioned with curves in all the right places. Blond hair, she was wearing tight shorts that accented her sexy ass. She had on a low cut tank top, displaying her tits for all to see. She was not wearing a bra, evident by the jiggle as she walked and her nipples poking thru the top.

Tom was a little shorter than me, dark hair, and blue eyes. He was built well, either worked out, or had a physical job that kept him in shape.

"Hey Bev," Kate said as we got close. They hugged each other.

"Look at you Kate, you look ravishing," Bev replied while eyeing Kate up and down.

I have to admit, Kate was looking good with a V cut top that accented her cleavage as well. She had a nice pair of matching shorts. The kind of fit that made you just want to grab her cute little ass.

"You know my husband Tom," Bev said gesturing toward Tom. Kate goes over and hugs him and plants a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh yes, How could I forget Tom," she laughed.

"Tom, this is my best friend and live-in lover, Mike," she smiled.

I shook his hand, "Nice to meet you."

"And this is his lovely wife Bev," Kate gushed.

I hug Bev, she makes sure she gives me a full frontal hug.

"Nice to meet you Bev," I replied while hugging her.

"My pleasure sexy," she said softly and planting a kiss on my cheek.

My cock was becoming uncomfortable in my pants, looking at her breasts. She smiled. The preacher came in and gathered us together. He went thru some basic instructions. The wedding consultant had the bride and groom stand together. Then she placed the maid of honor next to the bride and the best man next to the groom. From there, she gathered the rest and placed us based on our height.

The tallest man turned out to be me, then Tom, then two other guys I didn't get to meet yet. She placed Bev beside the maid of honor and Kate was next, then two other women. We all went to the back of the church.

We had to practice walking in. This church only had a single hall leading into the sanctuary. That required us to line up together before we walked into the sanctuary.

I walked into position behind the best man. Bev joined me behind the maid of honor. She hooked her arm into mine. She looked over at me.

"This will be fun handsome," as she pulled me closer. The cotton shirt was the only thing between my bare arm and her naked breast. My cock was rising quickly. I could feel her intentionally shifting her stance, rubbing her breast on my arm. I had to shift my stance to help my cock rise and not bind in my underwear.

I turned and looked at Kate right behind us and smiled. She smiled back at me, while tightening her grip on Tom's arm. She rubbed his arm on her breast, as she looked straight into my eyes and blew me a kiss. She knew what was going on! I smiled and turned my head to face forward.

Bev and I discussed how Kate and I met. About her and Tom and how they met. All the time, she continued to stroke my arm with her soft breast. Cleary she was trying to flirt with me. She discussed how she met Kate. I asked her if she remembered Beth? Yes, she did remember Kate's good friend.

"Beth told me of the time you and Tom were caught in the library," I snickered.

She blushed. Smiling she looked right into my eyes, "Yea that was a fun night! We were kicked out of the library and received a warning from the college administration. But boy did we have hot sex when we got back to his room!"

I laughed. "Yea, Beth told us you two were wild. She said she saw your profile on that married swingers site."

"Oh did she," Bev raised her eyebrows?

She was thinking of what to say, when suddenly she blurted out, "Yeah, somebody hacked the site and ruined it for everyone. Tom and I have taken a break since that happened. With all the diseases and other things going round, it makes it hard to find good partners." She winked at me.

"You and Kate ever mess around," she questioned?

"We have been in some interesting situations," I replied. "But only if we are both on board and talk about it, no secrets."

The music started and we walked down the aisle. I looked over at Bevs very obvious cleavage and her hard nipples poking out. We separated when we got to the front of the church. They walked thru the ceremony with the bride and groom. I looked over at Kate, she was talking with Bev and they were chuckling and smiling. They laughed again and both looked my way.

Ok, if I know Kate, she is cooking something up with Bev. The preacher finishes his walk thru, the music starts playing again, I wait to make my return trip down the aisle. I walk to the middle and Bev takes my arm pulling me tight again. There is no question she is trying to arouse me, she looks at me and smiles. Just as we round the corner into the hallway, Kate and Tom out of sight, she grabs my erection.

"Ah huh, just what I thought. All because of me," she smiles?

I look at her and grin, just as Tom and Kate round the corner. Everyone finishes their entry to the hallway.

"If everyone knows what is expected, I think we are finished for today. The rehearsal dinner is at 7 in the hotel restaurant," Debbi said expressing her thanks to us all.

We head back to the hotel to get changed and rest before dinner.

"You know Bev has the hots for you," Kate said smirking.

"I kinda got that feeling, when she was rubbing her breast against my arm, when she grabbed my cock," I replied.

"And just when did she have time to grope you," she questioned?

"Just after we turned the corner into the hallway."

"She didn't waste any time. She asked me if we might be up for some fun later. I told her it was possible, we would have to talk. Apparently she is trying to seal the deal?"

"We have talked about something like this. Different town, people we may or may not see again. Somebody we know," I emphasized.

"We will see what happens, just roll with it. It's making me wet just thinking about it," Kate smiled.

"You are really coming out of your shell honey. That vacation in Mexico really awakened your hidden sexual desires," I smiled back.

"Ahh, I'm thinking you played a big part in that, you taught me how to enjoy life again big boy," she exclaimed.

She climbs on top of me in the bed and starts kissing me seductively. I slide my tongue into her mouth as we embrace each other. I come up for air.

"Lets save some of this for later, you are getting me all worked up. Besides it is almost time for dinner," I smile as I rise from the bed.

"Oh you tease," as she jumps off the bed.

We get changed and head down to the restaurant. Kate is wearing a light green dress, V cut top accenting her magnificent cleavage. The dress hugs her beautiful curves, short enough to be sexy, but not short enough to look trashy. I am wearing a nice pair of slacks, with a business casual shirt.

I can't keep my hands off of her as I pull her to me in the elevator. We kiss while I wrap my arms around her. I reach under her skirt and cup her ass in my hands. No panties? No, I find the string, she is wearing a thong!

"Kate! You have never worn a thong!"

"Mike, like you said, my hidden sexual desires have been released. No matter what happens tonight, I will always be your lover."

We exit the elevator, my hard-on raging, Kate never ceases to surprise me!

We arrive in the restaurant, they have some seats open by Tom and Bev. I pull out the seat by Tom and Kate sits beside him. I take the seat next to Kate, Bev on the other side of Tom. The waitress takes our drink orders. Beer and screwdriver.

The bride and groom give a speech thanking everyone for helping with the wedding. Then we eat.

We talk about what we do for a living, how me and Kate got together. Drinks continue to flow. We are all carrying on, laughing and having a good time. We seem to be clicking with Tom and Bev.

I notice when Tom is talking to Kate, he puts his hand on hers. She makes no effort to move it. I see her shifting in her seat, her face slightly flush. She is getting turned on. Bev looks across toward me and winks.

As the rehearsal dinner winds down, many people are drifting into the adjacent lounge for a dance and returning for their drinks and more conversation. Tom looks at me.

"May I?"

"Sure," I reply as he guides her to the dance floor.

Bev takes Kate's seat beside me. She places her hand on my thigh. It feels like an electric shock, a different woman placing her hand on my thigh. I have adjust myself with my cock rising. I chug my beer.

"Kate has done alright for herself," Bev smiles seductively.

"Kate failed to mention she went to school with such sexy women," I smiled back.

I turned toward Bev and put my hand just past her knee.

"Maybe you will get a chance to find out," Bev winks.

"Want to dance?"

"I will go anywhere with you sweetie," she replied.

We walk toward the dance floor. The song is ending just as we get there. A slow dance comes on.

"Looks like my lucky day," I chuckled as I reach for Bev.

"In more ways than you know stud," she winked and wrapped her arm around me to slow dance.

She holds me closer when we dance, not like recently introduced strangers, but longtime lovers. My erection is growing. Her breasts held firmly against me. I look between us, she has magnificent cleavage. Her eye follow mine.

"You like what you see?"

"Actually I love it and would like to see more," I said excitedly.

"That, you will."

We look around the dance floor, we see Kate and Tom dancing on the opposite side of the dance floor. They are holding each other close as well, she is talking and laughing with him. They seem to be getting along well.

Bev grinds up against my cock, she looks up at me and smiles. I lower my hands a little lower on her back, pulling her closer and closer. The song ends. I let out an exasperated sigh. Just when it starts to feel good. We all return to the table.

They are getting ready to close the restaurant portion of the hotel.

"You two want to come up to the room, well actually it a small suite. We have a well stocked mini fridge and Bev told me you like screwdrivers. She likes them as well and we have plenty of orange juice and vodka," Tom asked hopefully.

I looked at Kate and she gave me a slight nod.

"Sure, we would be happy to join you, thanks," I said smiling.

We followed them up to their room. The ride in the elevator was full of sexual tension. Kate gripped my hand harder. I know she was nervous, as was I. We had never been with another couple, but our excitement level was a lot higher than our nervousness. We had been with Beth a few times, but our focus had always been in the same place at the same time. This would be different.

We walked into the suite, it was very nice with a little kitchenette on the left, just as we walked into the door. Bathroom across from the kitchenette. Further in there was a big king size bed on the right. On the left, a couch and a love-seat facing the big screen tv. Bev had a few candles strewn thru out the suite she had brought from home.

She went around lighting them as Kate took a seat on the couch. Tom and I went into the kitchenette and started fixing their drinks. Bev had shut off the lights in the suite, the glow of candle light flickering on the walls. Tom and I finished the drinks, grabbing a couple beers and the screwdrivers for the ladies.

We shut off the light and carried the drinks into the living room area of the suite. I stopped. Bev and Kate were making out on the couch. Bev had her top off, Kate's dress unzipped to the waist, one bra thrown on the floor and the other bra on the back of the couch. Their hands were fondling each others breasts. Their lips locked into a passionate embrace.

Kate and Bev looked so sexy in the candlelight, their arms locked tight around each other. I could see their hands on each others head, pulling themselves closer. This is hot! I reach down and adjust my cock as it struggles to rise in my pants. Tom moves on Kate's side of the couch. He motioned me to Bev's side.

I see Tom taking his clothes off. I start disrobing as well. He guides Kate's hand that is closest to him, to his cock. I watch as she wraps her hand around it and starts stroking him.

Bev grabs my cock with her closest hand and starts stroking my shaft. She has nice firm tits, they stand proud on her chest with small areola and hard nipples. Everything I was thinking of when she was rubbing them against my arms.

I reach down and fondle her breast, pinching her nipple. She jumps slightly and turns her head toward me. Bev engulfs my cock. Licking around the head, down my shaft on one side and up the shaft on the other. She looks up at me and grins. Then she plunges my cock into her mouth down to the root.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed.

I look over and Tom is getting his cock sucked as well. Kate is still learning to deep throat, but from his moaning, she is doing a great job. I see him pull her to her feet. Her dress slides the rest of the way off. She is standing there with just her thong. He leads her to the bed. He crawls toward the center of the bed and lay on his back. He motions Kate to crawl to him. She slowly crawls up the bed, lightly kissing his ankles, legs, and thighs as she gets close to his cock. She kisses around his shaft, taking just the head in her mouth. He moans. She positions her mouth above his cock and slowly pushes her mouth down his shaft.

I am aware of Bev sucking my cock as I watch Kate. She gets my instant attention, sliding her moistened finger in my ass, while deep throating my cock.

"Ahhhhh, fuck, keep that up and you will make me come," I blurted out. I am not ready to come just yet. So I gently slide her up off my cock, help her stand and remove her pants, then I lean her back down on the couch. I reach behind her ass and help her scoot forward to the edge of the couch.

I can tell she is super excited, looking at her engorged lips, her juices ready to drip from her lips. I kneel in front of her kissing her thighs. Slowly I kiss toward her juicy pussy. She is squirming trying to make contact with my lips. I slide my tongue up the outside lip on the right, lightly making contact with her skin. I do the same on the other side as I travel down her lip.

"Ohhh, that feel so good, as she shudders. Quit teasing me Mike, make me cum."

She grabs the back of my head with her hands pulling me tighter to her snatch. I slide my tongue up her lips, collecting her tasty juices.

"You taste good, Bev," as I swallow her cream.

I lick her juices off again and brush her clit with my tongue. She jumps like I shocked her. She widens her legs and I slide my tongue in her as far as I can go. I start tongue fucking her rapidly. She goes wild on me. I lick one of my fingers and shove it up her ass. She moans.

Her body is shaking uncontrollably. I slide and finger in her pussy and start rubbing the upper inside of her pussy try to hit her 'G' spot. I increase my thrusting of my fingers as she raises her mons toward me. I start lashing her clit with my tongue until she comes.

"Oh fuck, Mike, oh, oh, fuck, fuck ohhhh, lick my pussy. I'm coming, oh shit," she screams.

She squeezes my head so hard during her orgasm, I thought I would pass out.

I look over at Kate and Tom, pussy juices dripping from my chin. Kate has throw her thong on the floor and is straddling Tom with her legs. I can see her pussy lips glistening in the candle light. She reaches back with her hand and places the head of his cock at her opening.

She looks back at me and smiles, then she turns back around and plunges down on his shaft. She sits still for a minute to get used to him. Then she starts pumping up and down on his cock, slowly at first. She is enjoying the slow ride. I get an idea.

"Bev, do you have any lube," I whispered. She hands me a tube. "Thanks."

I lube up my cock, as she continues her slow ride of Tom's cock. I spread some lube onto her pink rosebud. She jumps and looks back at me. I slide one finger in and she takes it with ease. After working one finger, I apply more lube to my fingers, then slide two fingers in at once. I wiggle them around making her comfortable. Apply more lube, then I slowly add a third finger to her ass. She is wiggling her ass back at me. It is time.

"Be gentle, this is my first time," she cautions me.

The thought of taking her anal virginity excites me even more. I place the tip at the entrance to her ass. She stops moving on Tom. I apply gentle pressure to her ass with my cock head. My head slowly enters her and I stop.

"Ahhh."

"Are you ok Kate," I ask with real concern? "We can stop."

"I'm ok just give me a little time to adjust."

Tom slowly strokes up and down into Kate to distract her. I feel her relax more around my cock.

"Ok slowly," Kate said softly.

I put a little pressure on my cock as it slides slowly into her ass. Tom slowly increases his pumping and she relaxes a little more. I have about half of my cock buried in her ass.

"Ahhh," she says with a slightly grimaced face.

"Am I hurting you," I asked?

"No keep going, I want your fat cock buried in my ass," she replied.

I continue pushing deeper into her ass. I can feel Tom's cock sliding in and out of her pussy thru the thin membrane. She starts working her pussy up and down Tom more, which helps me slide deeper. I bottom out in her ass.

"All in," I exclaim.

"This is so dirty, but feels so good."

I slowly start stroking in and out of her pussy. Her moans only increase my desire to give her pleasure. I get into rhythm with Tom and we start pounding Kate's ass and pussy.

"Ahh fuck, oh shit, ahhh, I can feel you both filling me with your hard cocks."

I lean forward and hold myself up with my arms. I am long stroking my cock into her ass. I can feel her squeeze my cock, especially every time she moans with pleasure. Bev sits beside Kate's head and plays with her breast dangling down. She pinches her nipple, I feel Kate tighten up from the pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, it feels so good with me impaled on both your cocks."

I feel Tom increase his tempo, Kate is jamming back at both our cocks, my balls are about to explode.

"I'm coming," Tom announces. His body tenses as he stops pushing and pumps his seed into Kate.

This sets Kate off as she shakes thru her orgasm, tightening her grip on my cock. I feel her spraying her cream all over us. This sets me off, I bury my cock as deep as I can and pump her ass full of my seed.

I collapse on her back, supporting myself on my elbows, gasping from my intense orgasm. As my cock softens, it slips out of her ass. I raise up and off Kate. She is still as she comes down from her orgasm. I go to the bathroom and clean up my cock.

When I come back out, Tom is sitting in the love seat drinking his beer. Bev is on her back on the bed away from the wet spot. Kate is on top of Bev sitting up, with her gooey pussy on Bev's mouth.

"Eat your husband's cum from my pussy," she exclaims.

This excites me as I feel my cock starting to rise. I hop in the bed in front of Kate. I move close to her and she leans down, supporting herself with my hips. She licks around my shaft and the head of my cock. I pulled my hardened cock up to her lips. She opens her mouth as I slide between her lips.

Tom slides between his wife's legs and starts licking her pussy. I watch as he slides his tongue up and down her slit. She moans into Kate's pussy.

My cock is getting hard, with Kate sucking me, and watching Tom pleasure his wife. Once I am I fully hard, I look at Tom. He looks up at me.