All Comments on 'A Friend's Wife: A Hot Fuck'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice quick story but she was married & we can’t condone that.

Bill S.

DelsaDelsaabout 2 years ago

Raw. Dirty. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard, fast, mindless, SEX.

Welcome change up!

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 1 year ago

How can you not like this story. I certainly do. Well maybe you have to have a feeling that female desire is fine - it is allowed. She was brave before she was married and she still has these desires now. He was willing to play her game - in a way that she obviously liked. So why not again? I guess that you have to like 'equality.' The MC was a known entity to her - a sexual object - and she wanted what he seemed willing to give her. However, she didn't want to be a sexual object to him. Turnabout wasn't fair play! Makes us wonder if the future will be a stand-off. I want to know if there is a recurrence - please write one!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I could only do that if my wife cheated first. Which she did - so I did too. I wish my wife had never cheated - when she told me, it broke my heart. She hadn’t loved me enough to stay faithful - a sad realization to me. So to me it no longer mattered for me to be faithful to her. You reap what you sow. It damaged the marriage and the love.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Unless this was autobiographical, this was a fictional story. And a hot one too. You can't be reading stories on Lit and be offended. A quick, hot fuck is a mainstay in erotic literature. Good job Nikkie! I felt like I was there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...