A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor, you never do anything." Sunshine said. He let go of her and stepped back. He shrugged his angular shoulders, all smooth bronze and knobby bones. "I think Ky would be impressed if you tried out her vibrator, is all." He stepped back.

Taylor stared at him and then forced herself to look at the thing sitting on the desk. It was Ky's. She closed her eyes against the image of it going up between Ky's legs, sinking slowly into her body. Ky was hot, not sweetly gorgeous but hot and had the hot attitude to go with it. If she noticed you, you owed her something. Taylor wanted to have the same thing and most people thought she had that pose too, but Taylor always felt the fraud, robbing the acclaim and notice that was rightly Ky's.

"Sure you don't want to try it? I mean, a little, just a minute?" Sunshine had that look. Taylor had seen it a dozen times. It was the one he used when they'd sent him to their parents to ask for something. He had that way about him that no one really wanted to deny or refuse. With Taylor, they feared her, but with Sunshine, they just wanted to please him. She felt it now, that same feeling.

"I'll take this to Ky." He said, picking up the vibrator. He turned it on. Smiling at it in his hand, not Taylor. "I'll tell her you didn't want to try it out. I'm sure she'll understand, it's pretty big to fit into you, isn't it?" He turned to the door, the thing still buzzing in his hand.

"No. Wait." Taylor croaked. Her voice nearly betrayed her, her tone surely did, all dry and cracking. She cleared her throat and said it. "No, I'll try it, Sunshine, don't go."

Sunshine stepped towards her so fast she squeaked. Taylor found herself pressed against the bed. Her knees were suddenly weak and her body trembled. She could feel the heat emanating from his broad chest. His tee read "Six Packs R Us—USC Football". It didn't cover his, though, ending just under his ribs so his abs showed, he had good definition. His weren't as distinct as Kam's but he was still impressive. Kam was linebacker big. Sunshine, Streak, was wide receiver fast, so he wasn't cut like Kam was he was lean and angular, designed to move. Kam was designed not to be moved.

Sunshine lifted the vibrator. The noise of it filled Taylor's ears. She flinched when he touched the twirling end against her lips.

"Open up, Taylor." He whispered. "Daddy's got something for you. Here, I'll turn it off." He fiddled with the button and the end of the green cock quit rotating. Then the buzzing stopped. "Go ahead, kiss it." He said.

Taylor looked at him, down the green cock, rippling with texture and one big green vein, the head flared right at her lips. She pursed her lips and kissed it. The plastic was cold.

"That's right, Taylor dear, now lick it. Get it wet."

Taylor did, her tongue left her mouth and she twirled it around the plastic head.

"Ugh, it tastes terrible."

"Oh, right. Let me wash it off. Don't you move." He turned to the door and disappeared. Taylor noted his voice quavered. She held still, not moving an eyelash. When he returned, the phallus was wet. He moved it right up to her mouth again and put a hand on the back of her head. He placed the end of the vibrator at her lips again. "Now taste it, see if that's better. I bet it tasted like Ky's cunt. I bet she uses it all the time. Do you have something like this, Queen Taylor?"

Taylor opened her mouth to answer but he held her head with one hand so as soon as she inhaled to speak, he pressed the head of the plastic cock past her lips and against her teeth. She was so surprised, she opened her mouth to keep it from cracking a tooth and Sunshine forced the first few inches into her mouth.

Taylor gagged. She had both hands wrapped around his wrist but he was strong and she couldn't make him remove it from her mouth with her head between his other hand and the green cock. Her heart hammered in her chest, violent and rapid. She opened her mouth wider to get the thing positioned and he pushed it deeper. Her knees went weak and she tried to sit but his hand clasped the back of her head. Her knees gave way and she did plunk down on the bunk, cracking his knuckle at the back of her head on the frame of the upper bunk.

"Ow, shit!" Sunshine cried and let go of her. "Goddammit, that hurt. My hands are worth gold, be careful."

"We should go. I need to...."

"Oh no, we're trying this out on you now, Taylor. This might be my last chance to get you naked. You know, I might not be back. You want to have a little ray of Sunshine in your life, don't you?" He grinned that incandescent grin again. Taylor sat looking up at him. Her head nodded before her mind even comprehended the intent and import of the question. Her COMPULSION answered for her.

"Good. Taylor, you know what I've always wanted to do with you?"

"What?" She asked, her body quivering around the word.

"I always wanted to tie you up. You're so flexible and strong, it'd be cool to tie you up and use this on you and see if you can come. How about it?"

"I...."

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Sunshine whispered. "Don't you want me to see you climax just once before I go away and never return?"

"I, I guess so." The jabber-talky Taylor had vanished. She struggled to find three words that fit together right. The guy was talking about putting that big green thing inside her body. The thought ran through her like hot water through a snow drift. It left a cold void inside her. It felt like a gnawing longing. She nodded again.

"Stand up. I've wanted to take off your clothes and see you naked forever."

"Me? As flat as I am?" Taylor's voice felt small, like a little squeak in an empty auditorium.

Sunshine laughed.

"Big tits just get in the way?"

"Of what?"

This time when he laughed there was no restraint. He guffawed. Taylor felt it, the tense embarrassment she hated. Sunshine caught his breath and looked her in the eyes.

"Of fucking, of course." He said. "God, you don't know anything, do you?"

Taylor hated that. She was Queen Taylor. No one spoke to her that way.

"Forget it." She said. "I don't want to fuck you."

He looked surprised.

"What? Are you kidding? Everyone wants to fuck The Streak!"

"I like Sunshine better."

He shrugged.

"You're going to like Sunshine a lot in a minute. Listen, let me get something to tie you up with. You strip. It'll be fun. I bet you've never been fucked while you're tied up, have you?"

Taylor clamped her jaws together so fast and quick her teeth clacked. She'd been about to say she'd never been fucked, to lie, but she realized she didn't want to say that to anyone, even when it wasn't true. She was Queen Taylor, not The Virgin Queen. If she ever found out who hung that moniker on her, she'd...make them pay!

Sunshine left her sitting there in on the lower bunk bed, alone. He'd sat the vibrator on the desk, glistening wetly with her saliva. That thought made her nervous, self-conscious but no one was in the room but her. She looked at it and tried to imagine what it would feel like, pushing into her vagina.

"Regina vagina." She said out loud and tried to smile. "Those words shouldn't rhyme." Then, as if she was in a trance, she unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the chair against the wall that went with the desk next to the bed. She unhooked her bra and lowered it, looking down her lank chest at the minor swells of her breasts. Her nipples sat in the center of dark aureoles. Everything about her was too small! She stood up and skinned down her skirt and stepped out of it. The door opened and Sunshine appeared. He stopped when he saw her. She bent over, folding her arms around her chest.

"Hey, Queen Taylor, don't do that. You have nothing to hide. Hell, the guys I play football with have bigger tits than you. Pull down your panties, let's see your pussy."

Taylor followed his instructions as though she had no will of her own. She skimmed them down her legs and off. She'd kicked her low heels off as she unbuttoned her blouse. She tossed her panties, wet, with her other clothes on the chair and straightened. With vibrating nerves rattling in her, she lowered her arms and stood straight, squaring her shoulders. She looked at Sunshine and he was staring at her. When he met her eyes, he grinned and lifted the rope in his hands.

"This is perfect. It's soft and won't constrict and shut off circulation. I'm going to bind you up so you can't do anything but come when I fuck you."

Taylor gasped and craned her head back as though he'd tried to strike her.

"I mean with the vibrator. Sit down. We ought to hurry."

Taylor sat down and for the next ten minutes or so let him coil and knot and wrap and tighten the rope around her body until she was trussed like the proverbial Christmas turkey. He was meticulous and she hated to admit it, he was better at it than Matt had been. Those memories, of Matt tying her and taking her, they all flooded back, arousing her. She was so, so something, she didn't speak. She wasn't scared, exactly but her chest ached. Having his hands on her made her aware of her body and how it felt with his hot skin touching her.

Sunshine tied her left ankle to her thigh so that leg was fully bent on itself. He tied her arms behind her, wrapping the line around her wrists up to her elbows. Half way through, she noticed his hands were shaking and that seemed to calm her, curiously enough. His trembling stopped hers, but not the growing excitement in her. He then pulled her right leg far to the side and bound her by the knee and ankle to the leg of the bunk bed. He cut the rope again and tied her left leg to the other support to her left, so she was stretched wide open. He then piled all the pillows from both beds behind her and tied a length of rope from each of her upper arms to each of the back uprights so she could barely wiggle. When he was done, he stepped back and peered down on her.

By this time, Taylor was panting. Her body felt electric, buzzing and tingling. She couldn't tell if it was just having his hands on her or the fact that somehow, she'd ended up tied onto the bed in such a way that when he knelt before her, he was staring right between her legs. He was kneeling before her. She lay back across the narrow bed, her legs pulled wide, her lean torso propped up on the pillows, her hands and elbows bound behind her. Her ass perched on the very edge of the bed, her legs spread wide so that her vagina was flexed open. She felt little puffs of air inside her whenever she lurched and tensed.

Sunshine reached out a finger and touched her vagina. Taylor flinched like she'd been electrocuted.

"Oh god!" She groaned. That slight contact shot through her body like she'd been dipped in ice water.

"You're wet Taylor. That's good." Sunshine said, suddenly focused and sober as a surgeon. "It'll go in easier." He turned around and picked up the green cock by the white handle. "I was wondering how to lubricate this for you but I don't think you need any. You're Amazon wet, girl. Are you excited or something? Do you like this?"

Taylor tried to move but her body just lurched awkwardly. Her muscles, made taut from all the dancing and aerobics she did fought at the bindings, to no avail. She couldn't move even a little. She came aware of cool air on her pussy and then realized she'd closed her eyes. She opened them to find Sunshine blowing on her pussy. It felt weird at first but then it was like the cool just wiggled into her and seemed to flow through her, suffusing her body and rising up to kiss her skin from inside.

The next sensation was the cold plastic slickness of the green phallus pressed against her vagina. She grunted a little and tried to move. Her body bobbed like she was tied in water. Sunshine was an artist with rope. She couldn't move anything in any one direction so, despite being on the bed, she felt as though she were suspended. The cold plastic moved around on her pussy. Taylor grunted. It sounded loud against the silence of the room. The head of the thing opened her up, slowly pressing against the folds of her pussy. She felt it find her entrance and shift into her. Her body lurched as the cool, hard thing penetrated her, entering her.

"Oh god!" She grunted, her voice guttural and wild. Her lurching body dislodged the thing from her pussy.

"Hold still, Taylor. Let me work this into you." Sunshine muttered. He put a hand right over her pussy, pressing into her pubic hair and holding her naked body still. Taylor panted, her mind struggled to comprehend what was happening to her. She was ablaze, the ardor flamed in her. She wanted the thing shoved far into her but she bit her lip, refusing the words that danced and teased in her head. Once more that cool plastic connected to her pussy and again the zing of the sensation sailed through her body, like an echo in a glass house. Being tied made it impossible to relax. Her hips jerked. She wanted to feel it in her, it was like a longing, that feeling. She was empty and needed filled. It had been months. Her breath rattled over her teeth like she was sucking on a pearl necklace as it was pulled out of her mouth.

The head of the thing moved around on the outer folds of her pussy until her body hooked it and it lodged in her entrance again. She felt the pressure immediately. The large flared helmet opened her up forcing her cunt to yawn before the green bullet. For a moment, she felt a puff of air deep inside her body. It felt weird but it was quickly replaced by the penetrating, filling feeling of the big green cock.

"Oh Sunshine!" She moaned, her voice tight like she was stretched with tenterhooks. Encouraged the guy before her open body pushed harder. Taylor moaned again as the thing eased into her. She grunted once and then tried to inhale deeply enough to cover the oxygen deficit she'd incurred by breathing so shallowly. Sunshine took that moment to shove it far into her. She felt her body resist but he was insistent. She felt it fill her. Her body swelled around it, stretching. Sunshine pulled back on it and she heard it, the distinct squelch of a woman surrendering a cock thrust deep into her very moist vagina.

"Oh god, oh god." Taylor cried, her voice singing out the sensations shooting through her.

Back and forth, back and forth, in and out of her body, Sunshine worked the green phallus. Just when she was sure there was no more of it or that she could not take any more of it, he'd pull back and then penetrate her further, deeper. Each time she groaned around the thing, feeling it as a distinct pressure deep in her throat. She kept sucking air and gasping, swallowing and slurping as though she were drooling and forgot to swallow. At one point, drool actually flowed out of her mouth and down her chin. She tried to wipe it away but couldn't move enough to do so.

Then the movement stopped. She felt full, filled to overflowing, the thing was thrust deep inside her. She grunted around it, unable to move.

"How does that feel Taylor?" Sunshine asked.

Taylor opened her eyes and looked down her body. She nodded, choking on her own tension.

"Good." She finally managed. "I...god, I feel so full."

Sunshine chuckled.

"Yep, Queen Taylor is full of cock. Now for the coup de grace."

She felt the thing wiggle a little and couldn't fathom what he was doing. Then, abruptly, the devil trinket on the side of it started to buzz and vibrate. It hit her like a lightning strike. The little flange on the side lay right against her clit, a little nub that she'd rub hard to make her body sing when she was alone in the night. Now this nasty little device vibrated against it. Sunshine moved the thing inside her and she felt the whole thing start to twist, turning and churning inside her vagina. The two motions ignited something inside her.

"Oh, oh god!" She cried, her voice warbling with the sensations. "That, that feels, it feels so good!" Her voice vibrated with amazed pleasure. Even she could hear it in her tone and it matched what she was feeling. "I'm really wet." She whispered, the wonder in her own voice turned her on even more. The throbbing vibrations seemed to rattle around in her and the pleasure seemed to amplify and amplify. She was so full but the buzzing grew louder and the fullness faded. Sunshine was pulling the thing out of her. "Oh, no," Taylor cried, and then clamped her mouth closed, horrified at what she was saying. The thing reversed its movement, writhing and twisting inside her as it returned, pushing deep into her. Taylor felt it, now, a sort of encompassing pleasure that rattled against her teeth. She opened her mouth and gasped only to feel the vibrator drive further into her. The magic flange found her clitoris and lit her fuse.

Taylor couldn't catch her breath. She started huffing and gasping, her body jerking and uncontrollable. Her hips and ass tensed and tightened as her muscles pulled against each other as though they were going to tear her apart. Sunshine pulled the thing out of her, and then rammed it hard into her. It was violent, clawing at her self-restraint. She groaned, her body quaked and then the thunderbolt struck her. Her back arched. She pressed herself onto the enchanted prod thrust inside of her and exploded.

The climax expanded like a light show, a tide of sensation that ended up behind her clinched eyelids and inside her skin, between her toes and behind her ears but most important, it filled her vagina with vibrating sensation. She grunted and twisted, jerking and shifting as her body contracted and pulsed with the pleasure roaring through her.

"Oh, oh, oh my fucking god!" She cried out. The orgasm swelled, expanded and then crashed into her again, a second wave giving her no time to recover from the first. Sunshine, sensing her climax thrust the vibrating tool into her hard and harder. The pain fought through the cavorting pleasure and Taylor felt it collide with her senses, assaulting them and knocking them spinning away in all directions. Her back arched, then bowed up, lifting her hips, pressing herself onto the mischievous green instrument. Her hips jerked and her body thrashed. She strained at the ropes binding her, her legs fought them, making her wiggle around like she was a worm, all the while she moaned and keened with the mounting pleasure. Sunshine did not relent. He kept a steady rhythm with the vibrator, shoving it into her after pulling it back, over and over and over until a third wave of ecstasy tore at her muddy mind.

"Oh Sunshine, oh Sunshine!" Taylor cried, her body jerking continuously. It continued until something popped in her and she simply could no longer respond. One moment she was tensing in the throes of ecstasy and the next she felt like tingling skin bereft of its skeleton. She fell back. Her mind suddenly seemed detached from her body.

"This is what a swoon is like." Her mind spoke in her head, wonderingly, seemingly unaffected by what she'd just experienced. Her eyes were closed tight. She felt the vibrator leave her body. She lay still, panting and gasping around the riot in her skin. It was calmer now but then the buzzing stopped and she heard something she didn't recognize at first. It was soft and slithering and papery. Taylor opened her eyes just in time to see Sunshine skimming his briefs down his tanned California thighs.

"Sunshine? What, what are you doing?" Taylor found her voice. Suddenly she was alarmed. Sunshine was naked and she was tied up, unable to twitch let alone escape.

"I have to fuck you, Queen Taylor!" He rasped, his voice nearly unrecognizable. "I've fucked Ky and all her friends, all but you. Even Ash let me put a little Sunshine in you. I want to complete my Swanson set, so I have to fuck you. You want it, you came, I know you did, twice anyway. Maybe more. I think you need a hot meat injection, so fine California cum in that cunt of yours."