A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck Toy!

The words rattled around in her brain. She wasn't that yet, but that was what she wanted! The realization made her gasp, first with recognition but ultimately with the anticipation of it. She felt the world fall away from her, like she was rising through clouds. Suddenly she saw all the world differently, that is to say, every body in her life, had the potential to give her pleasure, if only she could decipher the way to harvest it. It was like every body, male and female, were mines from which she could extract pleasure and that was what she what she wanted. That was her COMPULSION, to have pleasure taken from her, thrust into her, poured over her, so it soaked her through and through. She felt it happen. Every huge change has a moment when it actually happens, when things change. That moment, watching Mary Carter suck her husband's cock and swallowing his cum wrote Taylor's future.

"I'm a fuck toy." She mumbled.

David Carter looked over at her. He didn't seem to hear or comprehend her words.

"This is what I mean about sucking cock, Taylor cunt. If you learned to suck cock, maybe you wouldn't be so eager to run over here and let me fuck you all the time. Maybe you'd have a little self-respect and fuck someone your own age once in a while. If you sucked cock as good as Mary does, well, she's attractive and you're a pitiful pile of misshapen bones, but if you could suck cock, you'd have a better chance of getting fucked by someone besides me!" He pulled Mary's head off his cock.

"Lick her, Mary. You've been abusing me about having a mistress I wasn't sharing with you. See why? Taylor is a mercy fuck, a pity fuck. Who else would ever fuck that? And if you really want to stick your tongue into that ghastly hole of hers, feel free. I'm going to take a shower."

With that, David Carter pulled up his trousers and left the narrow little room.

Taylor lay back, her limbs tingling or numb. She lulled back on the pillows until she felt hands releasing her. She looked up at Mary. Mary worked assiduously at the knots.

"My husband can't tie these knots. I know he fucked you but who else has been in this nasty hole of yours? Taylor, I have to say, I'm surprised. I never imagined that you'd give into the fuck monster like this. You turned out to be a bit a slut." Taylor's right leg was released and she stretched it out. The pain made her eyes water, the millions of pin pricks hurt as feeling returned. She groaned.

Instead of moving immediately to the other leg, Mary shoved a finger deep into Taylor's pussy.

"Have you eaten pussy, Taylor?"

"No, uh, no ma'am."

Mary smiled but Taylor wasn't clear about why.

"Would you like to?" The finger inside Taylor wiggled around, the long finger nail nipping about inside her. The feeling lifted her ass off the bed. Taylor flinched. "Fuck that, Taylor. You're boning my husband. You can learn to eat my pussy. Share and share alike we always said, David and I. When I brought home a man who didn't like cock, the guy had to provide a woman for David or I kicked him to the curb. I like the idea of a young woman like you learning to eat pussy between my thighs." Mary pulled her finger out of Taylor's pussy. She extended it to Taylor, touching the moist fingernail to her lips. "Lick it off, Taylor. This is what you taste like full of cum."

Taylor commanded her tongue to extend and touch the woman's dewy finger. She tasted herself and the cum mixed together. The finger pushed past her tentative lips. She sucked on it and it slide all the way into her mouth. She gagged.

Mary clicked her tongue.

"You really can't suck cock, can you? A pity. I am surprised David hasn't forced you to learn. Perhaps he found your ass more endearing?"

Taylor shook her head, sex worked on her like a truth serum. She couldn't lie.

Mary said no more but untied Taylor Dillon and then left the room. Taylor had to lay in the boil of rope and let her limbs recover for a while but eventually she rose up and dressed. She staggered out of the Carter house to her mother's car and drove home. She didn't shower. She crawled into her bed stinking of sex and did so intentionally. She wanted that smell to sour in the sheets and permeate her dreams. She wanted it always to be in her nose, the smell of cum and her own arousal. She lay huddled under her covers.

She couldn't sleep. It wasn't yet nine o'clock. She finally turned on a light and sat up. She retrieved her diary and reviewed the last entry, the last black ink to appear there. She wrote there.

"Please, will you teach me how to be a FUCK TOY?" She capitalized the words because it's impossible to italicize with a pen. She went to sleep.

After the Adult Club party, she found the entry in blank ink.

"Let the training begin."

Given what happened at the Adult Club party for March, it had already begun.

*************

Please leave a nice comment or two. This is a different story than either the Investment series or the MILF series since it is really from a woman's point of view and really her story. Direct comments to her if you wish. Thanks for your support. -C