A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pavel was more disappointing. He fucked her like a rabbit. His average sized cock doinked this way and that. The guy had the rhythm of a retarded tumbleweed in a tornado. Just when she thought she could move with him and get him to hit at least one of the various sweet spots inside her vagina, he'd change direction or speed or something and she'd have to recalibrate. He took longer to come but when he did, it was one, two, three, done. He pulled out of her immediately and when she looked around to see what was wrong, saw him grimacing, and bent over, scrabbling for his pants.

"His dick is real sensitive after he comes." Jerry said, answering her obvious confusion.

Taylor wanted to ask how the hell Jerry knew that but couldn't with the gag in her mouth.

She felt Thor behind her and a thrill ran up one leg, the right one. She wriggled her ass, trying to be inviting.

"Thor, dude, come around here and take down your britches for her." Jerry said, chortling around the words. "Show her what she's about to get shoved up her main street!"

Taylor opened her eyes, ready to feast on the huge cock that made the bulge in his pants. Her disappointment when she saw him pull a large sock stuffed with something out of his pants made her furious. Thor's cock wasn't huge, it was barely average. When he got behind her, the only thing impressive about him was his strength and his ability to move her around like she was a pencil. He entered her and came. No pumping, not pushing and pulling, just in and bang! He went off immediately.

She lay on the desk while the three guys got dressed, hoping they weren't just going to leave her there like that. Jerry leaned down with his face next to hers and kissed her on the cheek.

"If we let you go, you have to promise to sign our certificates or we can't get in. You promise?"

Taylor thought about shaking him off but decided on another approach, one that might piss Ky off, more than she already was, so she nodded her head.

They untied her and she stood up. She took off the plastic plate over her mouth and nose and handed it to Jerry. She pulled her panties out of her mouth like she was a magician doing a magic trick. Though they were sopping wet, she wiped her face and neck where she drooled.

"I won't sign them unless you actually do have women to contribute to our parties."

Jerry looked inordinately pleased. He nodded vigorously.

"We wouldn't have fucked you if we didn't. I have my older sister, Tricia. Thor is bringing his aunt, you should see her, we have pictures...and Pavel, he, who was it again?"

"My next door neighbor. She's like 30 or something and loves to fuck. I told her about the Adult Club and she said she always wanted to be at an orgy. I wasn't sure what that was but she seemed happy to be my date to get me in the door."

"Pictures?" Taylor said, dubiously. She knew Tricia Moffit but she couldn't believe she'd agree to fuck at the Adult Club just so her little brother could get into the parties. They had pictures, naked pictures, several of each. All of them had pictures of the woman in question with her mouth on their respective dicks. The sight of Tricia Moffit sucking Jerry's dick gave Taylor a start. Then her mouth started to water and she got all confused. She wasn't sure if she wanted to suck Jerry's cock or to go down on Tricia Moffit. One showed Tricia with Jerry's now familiar cock between her tits, on her knees before him and the other showed her with shackles on her wrists, kneeling before him with his finger under her chin. Thor's aunt looked like a chic model, with dirty, streaked blond hair and a tanned body. Pavel's neighbor had a tiny waist, reddish blond hair and huge tits that pointed out from her narrow body like cannons.

If it hadn't have been for the very recognizable picture of Tricia with Jerry, Taylor would have been hugely suspicious but as it was, she shrugged.

"You sure these are real?" She asked looking at the three guys. They all nodded.

"We have all fucked them. They all love taking on three guys at once, especially Willy, Willimina Thorsen, Thor's aunt. Maybelle Longtree, Pavel's neighbor, her husband is gone a lot and she gets restless. She started with Thor and then when we insisted, laid down for all of us too. That one loves to suck cock, I'm telling you."

"And Tricia. She's only two years older. Why would she...?" Taylor didn't know how to finish that question. Jerry didn't seem to mind. He puffed up like a rooster about to crow.

"She likes being dominated. Whenever she comes home from college, its right into the shackles. I call the guys and we do her all weekend. She really loves it in the ass. You'd never know but god, she's like a pro." Here Jerry stopped and looked away. "This was her idea, really. I got my certificate and sent it to her and asked what I should do. She told us to fuck you and get the others to agree. They all have and god, they are excited about partying with a bunch of new adults!" Jerry grinned. "Nice, huh?"

Taylor nodded.

For once in her life, she didn't compare these gorgeous women to her own pitiful body but compared them only to Ky's. Ky was no slouch but she wasn't in the same league with the aunt or the next door neighbor. They were women! Not girls like she and Tricia were. Taylor wondered if Ky had taken a pole up the back stair way yet. Her own ass tingled as she thought about it. Her COMPULSION insisted that she'd suck cock and fuck with ass and cunt before she could become a full-blown fuck toy...she giggled a little at that expression.

"You show up at the next party with those females on your arms and no one will stop you at the door, but you have to make sure they won't go in without you." Taylor wouldn't put it past Billy, for example, to fuck the women and leave Jerry and his buddies out in the gutter.

Jerry nodded like he understood and agreed.

"We'll have them in shackles or on leashes that only we have the keys for."

Taylor autographed their certificates, signing on the dotted line beside her name: Queen Taylor Dillon, certifying that she had indeed fucked each of them.

They left her and she wrung out her panties, mopped up herself as best she could and returned to class.

The same thing happened the next period, too.

Not with three guys, just one. Justin Patterson carried the note this time and once they were out in the hall, he pushed her against the lockers and kissed her, hard. He was the son of a single mom and was poor. His main attribute was he had a voice like an angel and could sing the stars from the sky. He was gawky, awkward and terribly shy, usually, except in a spot light. The kiss caught her by surprise. She had no idea what he was doing and it didn't take long for her to realize he didn't either. His hand flinched away from her damp panties.

"You're wet!" He exclaimed.

Taylor stared up at him, he was a head taller than he was. She nodded.

"I'm horny, Justin." She whispered.

"Me too. I, uh, I need to have sex with you and get you to sign my certificate."

"You have a certificate?" That surprised Taylor.

The guy nodded, making his black rimmed glasses slide down his nose.

Taylor waited. When he didn't move, she snorted.

"We can't do it in the hall, Justin." She liked the kid, sort of the way you like a frisky pony or an exuberant dog. Affection and tolerance mixed together but they couldn't raise any erotic interest. The look on his face in response to her words made her want to laugh but she kept it inside, grunting against the pressure. He was so surprised his mouth drooped open.

"You mean, you mean you will? Have sex with me, I mean?"

Taylor nodded.

"Slut." She thought to herself. Her COMPULSION had warned her or predicted it. She couldn't say no to anyone or wouldn't. Couldn't, wouldn't, the result was the same. This time, though, she had to rape him. She pulled his pants down and despite her nervousness about it, sucked on his hard cock. He came immediately when her lips clasped around it. She backed off and let the cum splatter on to her face, neck and chest. Some ran down between her boobs clear onto her belly. His was watery and aromatic. He smelled like a swimming pool.

"I'm sorry but if, if, if you do that a little more, I'll, I'll get hard again. Fast, I mean. I usually come four or five times when I...you know..."

"Masturbate?" Taylor offered dryly.

Justin nodded, clearly relieved that he needn't speak the word. His father was a pastor in one of the local churches. His mother had run off with a mailman, causing a scandal that burned out after a while. She lived with the guy on the other side of town and, reputedly, took in one hour boarders to make ends meet. She'd been dowdy as a pastor's wife but with a little makeup and a gym membership, she'd turned into a as fine a piece of ass as the town possessed. Taylor had heard that somewhere. Justin had every right to be confused.

She sat the guy on a chair, naked from the waist down. He was frightened; his wilted prick indicated it. She had to get on her knees and suck him back to attention twice. The first time, once she got him erect, she had to stand up and take off her panties. By the time she was ready to mount him, he was soft again. His face was drawn and strained.

"You don't want to do this?" He nodded, then shook his head. "Which is it? Yes or no?"

"I want to. I, I just haven't before and Mom told me that she'd not be the one to take my cherry."

Taylor thought her head was going to explode. Suddenly it was like the whole world had dropped its drawers before her and was yelling, "Look at me, I fuck too!" Why everyone suddenly felt like confiding in her was beyond her, as though fucking her included some sort of sordid confession that absolved them of what they were about to do to her. Or in Justin's case, what she was about to do to him.

She tried to tell herself she felt sorry for him. The truth wiggled out from under the thick blanket of rationalization and started jumping up and down on the bed of her conscience. The truth was that the quickdraw trio left her turned on and unsatisfied and Justin was the next prick in line. His size was a little better than average but long, thin but not badly so. Her pussy was demanding a try with it after the second time she sucked him hard. With a hand around his cock, she spread her legs and sat down on his cock. Justin's head dropped back like she'd coldcocked him, which was silly because his cock was not even a little cold. Astride him, Taylor found she could swivel her ass and paint the walls of her vagina with his cock in ways she hadn't managed before.

Justin didn't come right away. For a while, he sagged over the back of the chair like he was comatose but Taylor knew he was perfectly conscious because his cock swelled and contracted inside her. She felt it. He grew larger and shrank, larger than his erect cock and then shrinking back to his mouthful size. She felt it, and slowed her grinding over him to see if she was just imagining things. She wasn't. She came to a complete stop and his cock swelled up inside her unmistakably and then deflated a little. After three or four cycles with her sitting still astride his lap, she was certain that he was growing larger and larger inside her with each cycle of swelling. She couldn't believe it. She started to pull off of him to look to see if she could catch his cock enlarged but his hand zapped under her skirt and clasped her ass and jammed her back onto his cock.

When he stood up, he surprised her yet again. He was spindly but amazingly strong. He bent forward in the chair with his hands clasped to her ass and just stood up. She was mounted on his cock, her legs dangling behind him. He kept her clamped tight onto his cock so she wrapped her legs around him. He walked over to a bare spot in the wall and placed her back against it. She grunted. His hands moved off her ass to her upper thighs and he held her high and fucked her well and long against the wall.

After a couple minutes, her surprise wore off and her body took over the reins and began to respond to his rap, rap, rapping of her ass against the wall. She put her hands around his neck, pulled his head down and kissed him. It was like someone poured hot whiskey down her throat. She couldn't breathe suddenly and when he plunged back into her, she erupted. Her body contracted and she squealed against his teeth. Her heels dimpled his bare ass, pulling him tight between her splayed legs.

Justin picked up speed and in moments, he pumped his next load of cum into her. His body shook and though he was gasping and panting, he didn't relax or release her. After a couple minutes, he resumed pumping cock into her. He didn't soften, he didn't wilt, he didn't stop. Taylor's legs tired before he did. His stamina drove her to the mountain top for a meeting with ecstasy three times before he came the third time. Each time the orgasm wracked her, snapping her head back against the pebbled plaster wall, almost knocking herself out the third time.

When Justin came the third time she climaxed, he pumped into her but kept the same thrusting magic that drove her to ecstasy going and never ceased moving. Her next orgasm robbed her of reason. Justin pounded her, increasing his force, ramming his cock deeper and deeper into her while she came and came. In the end, her orgasms ran through her like a string of freight cars through a tunnel, rattling and banging as each one passed through her. She was losing her mind when he sagged against her and his strong, strong hands released her legs. They leaned against the wall together for a while. Taylor slowly slid off his cock, still hard but with four distinct orgasms to its credit. She got her feet under her and they stood together, gasping and panting.

"Jesus Christ, Justin, are you telling me you never fucked anyone before?" She gasped, her voice thick with pleasure, the ecstasy dripped from her lips, mouth and cunt, the latter letting it run down her legs as soon as they touched the ground. She felt like she was drooling from her vagina.

"No." Then he chuckled. "I watch a lot of porn and, well, I rehearsed how I thought it would be." He put a finger under her chin and tipped her head back. His kiss sizzled on her lips, even in the wreckage of their copulation, his lips on hers gave her a thrill like no other. She gasped with the lurid need that gnawed still at her body, wanting more of what this man could give her. She wanted to pack him in her trunk and take him home!

"Don't take the Lord's name in vain, Taylor, please. I know I shouldn't be having sex with you but...like I said, my mother told me she would have sex with me if I had sex with someone else first. So when I got the certificate, I decided this was my chance."

His words blew out the flame of passion like a wet wind hitting a lone candle.

He sensed it and backed away from her. He was naked from the waist down and his cock had wilted back to normal size. Taylor stared at it wondering if she'd hallucinated his swelling cock. Too late to verify what her pussy insisted was fucking magic. Justin pulled his pants back on and found the paper laying on the floor.

"You'll sign it, right?" When she just stared at him, his face fell. "Mom won't teach me about sex if I don't get this signed. She'll think I'm just making it up."

"Oh god, you can't make that up." Taylor muttered. She staggered away from the wall and signed his certificate. He left her. She used tissues from a fortunate box by the window to clean up. She was full of cum. One guy had just fucked her three times after shooting prematurely on her face. Justin made her feel like an old pro but an old pro wouldn't have let that cock leave without getting an IOU out of him. Or a U Owe Me, as it were. She went to the bathroom and tried to get the cum stains out of her dress. It was a dark blue with bits of green and orange in it. The stains didn't really show that badly but she still wanted to get them out. When she was done, though, she looked like she'd walked into a shower and not bothered to take off her clothes before entering it. She shrugged.

Then she had a thought. God, what if Justin was her master? She'd almost forgotten her quest. To find three masters? God, how could she find even one? Then she had the thought that this was a most unnatural thought to have. Nothing prepared her for this, her utter surrender to the dictates of her body and its demands. In a few short weeks, she'd become an utter slut.

"Amateur." She muttered. A professional slut would have fit a bone in that boy's nose and never let him go fuck his mother. That thought exploded in her head. God, first Jerry and his sister and now Justin and his mother. She couldn't believe how things were going for her. She didn't even know how to suck cock and hadn't had a tongue touch her ass much less a cock rammed up her poop chute. Surely she was still a dilettante, despite her quantity of sexual experience, she was still just dabbling. To be a true Fuck Toy, she had to do it all. That sobered her. It was only in the next class that she reviewed being fucked against the wall to a string of very nice climaxes that it struck her how wonderful that had been. She was just beginning to get turned on, thinking about writing all that had happened down in her diary when her thoughts were interrupted.

"Taylor Dillon? You are wanted in the office."

This clearly was a trend. Something was going on. She looked pointedly over at Ky, they had all their classes together, but Ky looked mystified too.

"Get it right this time." Someone said.

She took the note from the guy and followed him out the door. Doullan O'Maklin was a quiet guy, a writer, tall, like Justin, but with dusty brown hair and a stoop. Nothing about him suggested he was strong like Justin. He wasn't. He stooped in the empty hall and looked around. Taylor was right behind him, waiting to be accosted. Sure enough, he pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket as he turned around.

"Miss Dillon, I'm supposed to have you sign this." He said, almost whispering.

Taylor smiled. The monster between her legs wasn't gnawing on bones, it was dozing, resting until the next feeding time and the frenzy it caused.

"Are you supposed to fuck me?" She asked, amused.

The next moment she was against the lockers and the guy was between her legs, an arm around her neck, using the other hand to unzip his pants.

"Hey, wait! Hold on!"

He didn't. He pulled her panties aside and thrust into her. She was so wet from before, she barely noticed the intrusion, feeling it as a welcome penetration, not an invasion of her privacy. She wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling him mount her against the lockers, and lifted her legs. She nearly dropped off of him, if she hadn't had her arms around his neck she'd have fallen on her ass. With her arms looped around his neck, they crashed loudly against the lockers, their bodies banging together and crashing against the lockers, sounding like a slamming door.

"Oh god!" She grunted, her legs locked around his thighs. She remembered Justin's strength but found none of it now. If she hadn't been pinned, literally against the cold lockers, she'd have lost the cock sawing in and out of her vagina. She held on. In moments, he came in her. For a moment, she felt irate, thinking that the certificate said he had to make her come! Then she mentally shrugged. Justin made her come half dozen times or more. It all evened out.

Doullan backed out of her as soon as her legs relaxed and she got them under her again. He tucked away his cock and zipped up his pants. He still had the paper in his hand. He took out a pen and spread it on the locker.

"You have to sign this." He whispered.