A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go first." Tim spoke, his voice vibrating with excitement.

Taylor heard people moving around. The hands on each legs strained to hold her wide open. She felt fingers on her snatch, feeling through the folds of her body and ultimately sneaking inside her. She grunted a little and they withdrew. They were quickly replaced with a cock. Her pussy was tight, pulled into the taut slit by her pose on the table. The next thing she felt was the cushy head of a cock probing against her body. She felt the heat of a naked body.

When the head hooked into her hole and the cock sank into her, Taylor bucked and came again. Her day of teasing had primed her for sex and this first exposure was having its full effect. With waters of orgasm flowing from her, Taylor fought the bonds on her arms. She wanted to be free, free to climax with her whole body!

"I want to see!" She cried suddenly. The thought bloomed in her mind and erupted from her mouth. "I want to see them all mount me, use me, fuck me, make me come until I am jelly!" Her voice sounded strange to her, high and fierce, commanding.

Tim stopped pumping at her. Her legs quivered for a moment. She took great pride in that moment...Taylor never stopped seeking her own pride and pride goeth before a fall. Her legs quivered only a little, pulled to the sides as they were. She was forced into the splits and a cock was inside her and she came and then came again. She could not ascribe part of it to Ky's teasing defense during the day. Now, now it was the feeling of the cock in her.

A hand unwound the blindfold from her eyes and she looked down her lank torso. Tim stood against her Teed legs, pulled to the side by Billy and Kam. Tim thrust into her and in a moment, his face screwed up and she felt it, the hot lava flow of cum, man cum, white and slick, gooey and wet flooding through her. The sensation halted just as it began to affect her, to heighten the thrill ramping up inside her body. The next climax would have been heroic but Timmy came to fast with too little. He popped loose from her pussy. It felt like he was pulling a Q-tip out of her.

"God, don't tease me!" Taylor hissed. "I command you, eat me!" She dropped her head back onto the padded table. "I want to come again. Eat me!"

"Jesus, Taylor, who are you talking to?" Ash whispered.

Taylor felt it then, the desire to have cum in her mouth, on her lips, dripping off her jaw, dribbling down her throat, like a long balloon she'd tried to swallow but could not get half of it. The sensation rattled her. She thought of her mouth on every adult cock and she wanted it but the next thought was that she had to learn not to gag, to fight off the gag reflex and to take cocks smoothly down her throat. She shook her head. She had to fuck the Adult Club. She opened her eyes. She wriggled her restrained arms.

"Ky. You and Ash, show them how. Suck Tim and then eat me. I'm the Queen. I get everyone this weekend!" Her eyes flitted around the room, glancing off of each person there. "I'll make you adults!" She hovered on the edge of orgasm, her body tensed and ready, all she needed was a little nudge, a bit of help, a slight lick or a nice, wet kiss.

"Ashes, you heard the lady, she's bubbling full of cum and we know how much you love cum." Olson Roberts oily voice coated the moment.

Taylor opened her eyes and peered down her chest. Her breasts looked pert and distinct, standing under their tight nipples, like bits of statuary, guarded by the strap across her chest. She felt sexy! She felt gorgeous! She felt erotic and wholly prepared to be used all weekend. The thought stunned her. She wanted it! She turned her fevered eyes to Ky. Ky stared at her like she had just grown horns. Not so, she'd just become horny, and nothing Ky could do would change the need thrumming inside her body. Taylor felt light and dark, floating and sinister. She wanted every cock to fill her, ever female mouth to kiss her cunt, their tongues to penetrate her and draw out the cum boiling in her body and their lips to worship her clitoris and labia.

"Now, goddammit, Ash. Now. Suck Timmy and eat me!" Taylor cried.

"Now wait..."

"Shut the fuck up, Olson, or you can be the one they fuck and suck on the table all weekend. Sit down and shut up! Ash, show them how its done!" Taylor stared at Ash. Her stare and her voice was all she had. Her naked body was stretched and posed on the table, waiting to be escorted back into the awesome presence of climax again. Olson gave Ash a little push and she drifted over to where Tim stood, his cock all limp and slick. Ash got to her knees, delicately lifted his cock and licked him clean. He got hard immediately.

"You can fuck her while she eats me." Taylor hissed, glaring at Olson. Olson's mouth worked but he didn't object. The sudden change in atmosphere in the room confused everyone. Ky looked troubled, unable to decide if she should intervene and object to Taylor filling the role Ky herself had designed, or lean in and let it initiate them all. "I am the Queen. No one fucks anyone else until they make me come!" Taylor announced.

Ky looked at Bobby Draper and together they left the room.

Ash pulled her mouth off of the hard cock before her face. She licked the end with a friendly flick of her tongue, as though saying, "Don't go away. I'll be right back."

Ash swiveled around and rose up on her knees, staring at Taylor over the pooch of her fur covered pubic mound.

"Eat me, Ash!" Taylor whispered. "I know you want to!"

Ash's face crumpled and she closed her eyes, extended her tongue and licked Taylor's gaping pussy from stem to stern. Taylor Dillon screamed. Her body lurched and shook. The pending orgasm broke like a horrible storm, cavorting and cascading through her flesh, filling her with the profound thrill of ecstasy. Her hips bucked a little, even with her legs Teed, she put plenty of movement into them. She felt Ash's mouth on her, then Ash's tongue penetrated into her pussy and slashed hither and yonder. Taylor could feel the oily cum inside her swirling as Ash stirred it with her tongue. Suddenly, Ash sealed her lips over Taylor's pussy and sucked and sucked, slurping noisily as she drank Tim's cum.

Taylor gasped with pleasure. She moved her chin at Tim.

"Fuck Ash, Tim." She ordered. Fucking Tim shook his head.

"No." He said, his voice strained and small. "I will only have sex with you."

"Jesus, what a pussy." Olson muttered. He ripped open his pants and lined up behind Ash, lifting her off her knees so she bent over Taylor's Teed body. Her mouth never left Taylor's pussy, her tongue slashed deeply over and over again.

Taylor genuinely thought he was talking about her. He slammed into Ash and Ash lifted her mouth from Taylor's pussy and grunted, humming to herself.

"She has to keep eating!" Billy growled.

"No. God, I came. She's officially an adult." Taylor panted. She looked around the room. No fucking until I initiate you." She repeated.

"Fuck that, then I'm next. Ky can eat my cum out of that ugly cunt of yours." Kam rasped beside her. At that moment, Ky and Bobby Draper appeared carrying a big white board. They set it up behind Taylor's head. Taylor couldn't see but she heard the scratch of a dry erase marker on it. Ky spoke as she wrote.

"Initiated Adults. Tim Stanton. Ash Compton. Next?" She apparently hadn't heard Kam. Kam signaled to Bobby and unbuttoned his pants. His huge cock appeared. He made no effort to accommodate Taylor. He fingered her taut pussy, found her entrance and entered her. His cock pushed far into Taylor's body and she felt her hips bend to accommodate him bowing out to let him inside her vagina.

She came again. This time it was not teasing. Her orgasm accrued all from the immediate sensation of Kam's mighty cock forced into her body. She was slick as grease on ice and still she felt her inner flesh ripple and bunch as Kam thrust into her. He was no technician. He rammed into her, retreated and rammed forward again. Her body accepted him and on the third great penetration, Taylor came again. This time, she announced it.

"Coming!" She released herself into the word, putting her whole being into the sound of her voice. It felt raw and vibrant and seemed to fill the air for a long moment. She repeated it. "Coming. God help me, coming again!" Her voice chanted out the words like a marching cadence. She felt full, she was full of cock. Bobby held her right leg and Billy the other, keeping her pulled into the fucking T, while Kam galloped into a fucking canter, his steely body rapping against the damp plane of her spit legs. "Oh god, again!" Taylor cried out as the third orgasm rose up and crashed into her. She felt it surround her, filling her mouth with its rich, sultry tang, even as Kam bucked against her. His cum boiled out of his cock and Taylor felt it, first as a timid filling and then bursting out around her tight pussy lips clasping desperately to the huge cock pulsing deep inside her.

He pulled out of her, nearly turning her inside out.

"Bitch, on your knees."

Taylor watched as Ky got to her knees and licked the length of Kam's huge cock. Her tongue shot out and slathered away the foam and gleaming liquid coating his cock. Ky licked and licked. Taylor watched Ky tasting her on Kam's cock and it sent ripples of excitement through her strained and restrained body. Ky finally yawned wide and let Kam push his slick cock deep into her mouth. Half full of Kam's cock, Ky gagged but silently, pushing him back until she could gasp more air and regain her composure. Taylor noticed and was formulating some way to announce it and intimate what it must mean when Ky left Kam's cock, moving away and licked Taylor's cunt.

The switch was so abrupt, so instantaneous, it caught Taylor and Kam both, by surprise. Ky's mouth on Taylor's pussy sent sweet shivers through Taylor, as much from the sensual impact as from the fact that it was Ky's mouth on her.

Ky didn't know much about eating pussy. All she did was find Taylor's hole and thrust her tongue deep into Taylor's body. Taylor wanted to resist, to make Ky eat her for an hour but that wasn't to be. First, Dane Billingsly picked up an old windup egg timer and set it for four minutes. The ticking hammered at Taylor's mind for only a few moments before she climaxed again. Ky's tongue thrust into her pussy, plunging in and out of her hole until just the thought itself of Ky eating her brought Taylor to a new orgasm, different from being stretched around Kam's huge cock.

That established the pattern for the weekend.

Taylor lay hooked to the table. Couples appeared before her. The woman would get to her knees and suck the man's cock. The man would then insert his cock into Taylor and pump her as hard and long as he could until he ejaculated, spewing cum into her. If he was lucky, she'd come while he fucked her and his name went on the whiteboard as an initiated adult, duly approved by Queen Taylor's frankencunt climax. If she didn't come and he poured his cream into Taylor, then next the girl with him had to eat it out of her. The girl had four minutes to clean up after her guy. If Taylor came with the woman's tongue in her twat, the woman's name went on whiteboard as an initiated adult. If not, she had to get back in line.

When the guy succeeded in making Taylor climax and the girl didn't, she had to find a new cock. When the guy failed and the girl succeeded, he had to find a new pussy. They were at Taylor all night long on Friday, arriving at uneven intervals after Ky and Ash licked her to orgasms initially. Taylor genuinely thought she would tire, that her body would reach a sexual saturation point, that she'd cease to be able to climax but no, she didn't fail to initiate the adults all night long. Each new couple penetrated her with cock and tongue and usually at least one or the other made Taylor come. Before the night was out, she was being call the Climax Queen and though the Adults were using her like a cum bucket, it was with a certain reverence for she was able to orgasm with incredible regularity, over and over again.

It wasn't like she faked climaxes either. From time to time, particularly good orgasms would possess her and she'd squirt a fountain, sprinkling the guy or girl liberally and her own body with her juice and whatever effluvium she'd accumulated to that point. Ash kept bringing her bottles of water between penetrations, to avoid dehydration. For the first couple hours, they kept her split open. Taylor thought sure her muscles would cramp and force them to let her legs relax but the constant contractions of her escalating orgasms apparently worked out her muscles and they remained resilient and vibrant well past midnight. Cock after cock thrust into Taylor's vagina, filling her or stirring her, swishing around in her little pond or stretching her and making her pleasure swell and overflow.

Taylor thought she would go numb and no more pleasure could be possible after a few orgasms, then a few cocks, then a few tongues. Finally, she realized that her body wasn't ever going to turn off. She found her super power. Once she got turned on, once she became aroused, her body tuned in and remained alive to the erotic concerto being played by each couple as they appeared. Through Friday night and into the wee hours of the morning couples appeared to fuck and suck her. Her leg holders departed and she lay on the padded table, her legs dangling, nude and dozing. Ky and Ash always seemed to be there when she got fucked to ecstasy, scratching on the whiteboard when she came and setting the timer. The four minutes was hardly enough time to come and Ky clearly thought Taylor'd never be able to come in so short a time but Taylor fooled her, coming often in two or three minutes with a cock shoved into her vagina and then again with the woman licking and sucking at her pussy. In the early morning, Ash and Ky held her legs apart for the couples when they arrived.

Taylor was delirious from lack of sleep but the first early orgasm shook her clear of the dullness and the climax seemed sharper than before, apparently made so by her mental exhaustion. She quit paying attention to who was fucking her, who was licking her, who was holding her or who twisted her nipples, and many did. The long string of cocks and female tongues thrust into her pussy kept her aroused and inflamed. Over and over she found the orgasm they sought, validating their adulthoods with her cries of passion, lust, desire and ecstasy. She felt their satisfaction as she initiated them and their disappointment when they came inside her or the timer buzzed while their tongues flailed pointlessly through the wash of her cunt without her cavorting response. By ten the next morning, a queue had formed and she was cock and tongue all of Saturday, climaxing dozens of time. By the end of the day, thirty-two adults had been duly initiated but she'd been fucked at least fifty times.

Every couple hours, Ky released her and she walked around, took a shower and did her toilet. Several breaks ended with her bent over a chair, filled with an errant cock, using her while she gasped with fully requited pleasure from both the errant penetration and the illicit use of her body. At four in the afternoon, she laid down and took a long two hour nap, rose refreshed and fucked long into the night.

Miquella Sanchez paired with Lance Unger some time Saturday night. Taylor was riding an unbelievable high when Micky knelt down and sucked Lance's cock into her mouth. It slid in and down and out of sight without even a sigh from the woman. Micky sucked on it and Taylor watched, bound to the table as she was, turning her head to watch enviously as the woman sucked Lance's fine cock. The vision enthralled her and when he thrust into her stretched and seething pussy, she orgasmed immediately.

"Lance Unger. Adult!" Ky intoned somberly and Ash wrote on the board.

Micky yanked him out of Taylor's spasming cunt and speared her tongue into the bubbling morass. Taylor screamed again, her body bucked and jerked as a new, impossibly cathartic climax possessed her. Micky's tongue lashed at her, slashing into her pussy and touching her deep inside with sparkling sensations that made Taylor writhe and twist in her bonds on the table. Ky had solved the tie problem on her arms and Taylor's arms were pulled past her ears and secured over her head. Along with the harness on her shoulders, she lay on the table, legs split wide, exposed to everyone who arrived, available for their use. Micky licked and sucked her to four tight orgasms in quick succession, leaving Taylor gasping and wrung out.

When the next guy entered her, duly sucked hard by his consort, he exclaimed that Taylor for all her initiating prowess remained tight as a drum, sealing around his cock like she was a new virgin but without the mess. Tight Taylor they took to calling her, and their awe of her fucking capacity grew as the night wore on. Ky glowered and took to snapping at everyone even as Taylor took every cock and tongue that appeared and responded many, many times with the gratifying shriek of orgasm as it tore through her. A lesser toned body would have succumbed late Friday but Taylor took every cock and responded with fountains from time to time, climaxes often and lust always, her body flared with her demand for more stimulation, never numbing, never shutting down form over stimulation.

She felt Ky's disappointment, and felt it herself, amazed at her new found ability, unsuspected in her body, the ability to fuck and fuck and fuck and never flag in her reactions to the various stimulations that the Adult Club offered her. She decided it was the constant alternating of tongue and cock, touching her differently, filling her and then sorting through her, sucking her and thrusting into her that kept her stimulated and aroused, in a constant state of lust that left everyone in awe. They were at her all night, and she felt it shift. Ky talked up the challenge to make Taylor Dillon cry "Uncle" and plead no more. Taylor didn't refer to her stubborn competitive nature, she merely let the sensations buoy her, to carry her to each new height and to shake and rattle her until she hummed. All night they fucked Queen Taylor and all night she orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed, her screams filled the house and left all others cowed but eager to experience the ecstasy that Queen Taylor came to represent.

Sunday morning slowed but by noon they had forty-four adults initiated and by six in the evening, sixty-two adults had brought Taylor to a climax. Ky called a halt to the initiation with the last couple, letting Tommy Thompson fuck her until she came, he lasted about twenty minutes. The poor bastard had come in her four times that weekend, each time far too soon so she never had much of a chance to initiate him. The last woman with him was Cherry Blaine, debater with a fine ass and huge lips to go with her light brown hair and nut brown skin. After Tommy finally rode Taylor to orgasm, Cherry who'd avoided the Adult club but had finally joined at Tommy's importuning because he'd run out of partners to do Taylor with, licked Taylor timidly but Taylor by then, had been ridden for twenty minutes by Tommy's hard but average cock and she was primed to climax. She did to Cherry's surprise but the orgasm was merely the first of several eager to be born and feeling Cherry's reluctance had fired Taylor's climax almost immediately. Ky didn't bother to push the woman away once Taylor orgasmed the first time but kept Cherry licking and sucking through three more. Why mystified Taylor because they were rich and luscious orgasms the echoed in her body. She doubted that Ky could have explain the magnanimosity.

Ky and Ash watched the girl keep eating her long after the four minutes were up and long past the first orgasm with a sort of bemused exhaustion. They looked almost as worn as Taylor, a certain overstatement but they were exhausted. They'd not had much rest and both kept getting fucked by guys in line waiting for a shot at Taylor, "just to keep hard" went the justification. Taylor discovered that watching her friends get banged beside her gave her almost as much pleasure as getting dick herself. Almost. What really surprised her, however, was the women and the wild variety of how they ate pussy. It was remarkable how different women brought her to orgasm in many different ways.

1...56789...12