All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 05'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sigourdsigourdalmost 11 years ago
Another Great Series.

The right balance of setting the scene with the story itself. Well done.

MarcNagolMarcNagolover 7 years ago

Deltoids are your shoulder muscles. Pectorals are your chest muscles or "man boobs".

Steve150177Steve150177over 4 years ago
I know it is the term we use in porn, but ---

The girl gets in position on her chest and knees to be fucked from behind {often in her ass} and then we say she 'arched' her back. As I understand what she did was she drooped her back down, not up.

English already has a word for this when we are talking about old horses. They are said the have a 'sway' back. Meaning curved down, not up.

To me, whenever I read 'arched' I see the curve being up, not down. YMMV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
ABANDONED STORY

I quit this series on page 1 of this chapter as he told Liz "I'm going to turn your ass red."

Spanking does nothing for me --

not giving, not getting, not reading about it.

Skipped to bottom of page in order to forward to the comment section -- they were still at it -- making me glad I was bailing out.

Otherwise, had interesting storyline and is well written.

Paul in Oklahoma

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

The line between pleasure and pain is erased and horizons are expanded. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous