All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 10'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 9 years ago
Hot

Although the plot is a little far-fetched, this is a hot story and deserving of five stars. I like your imagination, but then that's what this site is all about. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intrigueing

What an interesting turn of events. Can't wait for what happens next.

reader661reader661over 9 years ago
Glad to your back to this one.

Have enjoyed this story and glad your back to it. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the dictionary

Orthonagal? Sweet. And "she opened like a Broadway play." I love your language, and of course your imagery is wonderful. Keep them coming. I'm like Joshua; I thought he would sneak up on them, and they would be reluctant participants. That's more erotic for me, but Val and Liz are taking control and turning the whole neighborhood into a bordello. We fantasize about such desires among the pseudo rich and perfectly manicured, but I've little doubt they are just fantasies. Still, keep giving those fantasies voice for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So fucking awesome, I'm really curious to see if Gale/Livingston will fuck Eve Sawyer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next Chapter?

Fantastic!!!

So when can we expect the next chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic story, please keep it up :)

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 8 years ago
Fascinating develpment

Having read your MILF List stories (and eagerly awaiting the next installment), I appreciate your creative ability to throw your readers curve balls with numerous plot twists. This chapter introduced another twist that I certainly did not see coming. The way Val and Liza put together their presentation was brilliant.

I am eagerly moving to the next chapter in this tale. Wonderful work, keep it up!

bamagal2bamagal2almost 8 years ago
Great reads!!

I really want to finish Chpt. 09, but it won't link from page 2 to page 3!!! Help! (Bad Gateway (502) on L2-3)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Struggling a bit

I'm enjoying the story, but think it could be so much better if there was more conflict. Our hero seems to just have women walk into his life and after the introduction, fall backwards with their legs open. I'm struggling with the concept that an entire community of affluent, beautiful women can not only be convinced to go along with this arrangement, but are actively competing with each other to see who can become a hooker first.

And I know a lot of women who are into a little light spanking/bondage etc. but Ialso find it a stretch that nearly every woman he meets likes to be beaten.

It would be hotter if he had to coerce some of the women, or find a way to subdue a jealous husband or something. The endless string of women walking in and saying, "oh please Mr. Gale, please loan me some money and then turn me out" is kind of unbelievable and getting to be a boring read.

The one thing that has kept me reading is your ability to describe really intense sex scenes. That part is great, but a litle more intrigue would make the overall story better.

MarsascMarsasc12 months ago

Many writers have many chapters that are repetitive. The reader grows bored and moves on. You weave a great tale and the sex stays hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous