A Fucking Investment Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not point out that perhaps he was such a nonentity that it would not be a real problem. That would have been cruel. I nodded but I still did not understand what this story had to do with me or our contract, the contract for Eve herself. I said as much.

John smiled. "I have been in every one of the bedrooms of the women in this development. I know which ones have diaries, even if they are electronic. I have insight into who and what they are. There are even two or three who would like a midnight visit. If you did, you could sign them tomorrow. Fuck them tonight, own them tomorrow. If you give us your support and leave Eve's pussy to me, her body and her soul, we'll, we'll make all that we know about the board and the women of Holdingsfield available to you. We'll remain on the outside but we'd be working for you. You see? I know you do research but this will save you time. Eve believes that eventually someone is going to see what you found and you'll have a competitor and when that happens, your contracts will be worthless and your fucking investment will be lost completely."

He nodded then. "Eve understands these things better than I. She says that if you don't hurry, Aurora will find a legitimate investor or someone else will appear. Other people have deep pockets." At this point he leaned forward and gave me the first inkling that all was not right with this presentation. A big piece was still missing but I think John oversold his hand right here.

"I think Eve is feeling the pressure and before she turns her ass over to you, she'd go back to her father. She doesn't want to do that. She'd rather...not. If she can make this work with you without needing to go back to her father, she'll do that but she will not ever have sex with you. Ever. She told me to make it clear to you that she would never honor any such contract. You, you have to find a way to avoid that or she will bring the whole scheme, your whole scheme down on your face."

John over sold his position. He would have been fine if he had never mentioned the fact that Eve had told him what to say. What I learned next finally allowed me to see the whole picture. At this point, I was lacking two thirds of the full picture. That would come.

I don't really respond to threats but something told me that this was one time I should act upset. I leaned into John. "Listed, John, you tell your cunt of a wife, I will have her." My words seemed to stoke a fury I had not felt but now I did. It suffused through me like a double of scotch. I tingled. "You, you have no idea what is at stake and I am going to demonstrate to both you and your lovely wife that you should never, ever challenge me. You tell her that for me." I got up and despite the fact that I had driven, I left him sitting there with a couple hundreds from my pocked to pay for dinner.

I liked John but something about his story, something about the way he told it suggested to me that I should hide my true feeling and disguise my actual response to him, my true skepticism. I stalked out to my car and drove towards home.

My phone rang.

It was one of my systems auditors. Sharon had run into serious trouble just as I suspected. A plane was gassed and ready at the private airport. I had to go. I turned around and headed for the airport, calling Jennifer to let her know what was happening. I asked her to pack a bag and meet me there. I was on the other side of town and if she took a taxi to the airport she'd beat me there. I told her to pack for five days, I should have said seven.

Jennifer met me at the airport. I wanted to fuck her but there just wasn't time. I had arranged for the painters to leave some things undone and asked Jennifer to finish up. There was some detail work to be done. I thought maybe that would give her something to do while I was gone. I figured I'd be back soon.

I flew off to help Sharon. I figured I'd be gone a few days but the Euro-zone turned out to be only the first of several stops, including Singapore, Tokyo and Brisbane. Thirteen days later I dragged my tired ass back to Holdingsfield. One of our partners had lied on their financials and the deficit had come to light. Sharon had made things worse and it took me a while to unsnarl her snarl. I'd been on the go, chasing the unraveling problem around the world and now, finally I was home, staggering in the front door.

I was too tired to think. I went right to my room, dully noticing that Jennifer did not appear. I showered first. I noticed that Jennifer hovered outside, I could see her through the steamed glass. When I stepped out, she left the room. I fell into bed, so jet-lagged I could no longer think. I had been "on" for so long, all the stretch was gone out of my strings. I remember waking to find Jennifer cuddled up against me. She was shaking. I was so dull-headed, I gave it no thought. I just thought she was cold.

I had a hit off the bourbon when I got home and I think it kicked the sticks out from under me. I was so sleep deprived I slept through the next day and woke at two in the morning, famished. I went out to the kitchen and fixed a sandwich. While I was eating, Jennifer came down the stairs. She stood just outside the light of the kitchen. She wore one of my shirts and nothing else that I could see.

My mind was still woolly and my body just needed food so I did not engage her in conversation. She stood there, not even looking at me, her head down, her legs tight together, the toes of one foot covering the other, her hands wringing each other in front of her pussy, elbows locked.

"Jennifer?" I said, wondering at her silence. Usually she chattered like a happy lark.

Her head jerked, her eyes glared at me through her unkempt curls. She turned and ran back upstairs.

"Odd." I thought. I got a cold knot in my stomach. Something was off, something had happened in my absence but I had no idea what. I had the distant idea that she had somehow detected my camera system and now she was either inhibited or angry. I could not think straight enough to untangle that thought, so I left it for later. I had kept Alan Livingston completely separate from Joshua Gale while traveling. I knew nothing of Gale's business dealings. I had to catch up, to see if something had run utterly off the tracks. If Jennifer was any indication, they had.

I had another drink after eating and it hit me like a brick on the back of the head. I staggered back to bed and slept till early afternoon. I was sitting up in bed when the door cracked and Jennifer poked her head in.

"You're awake." She said in a tiny voice.

"Good morning." I mumbled, till trying to equalize the pressure in my soul.

"Good afternoon." She replied.

"Anything I should know about?" I asked. The look on her face said I had just struck her with a closed fist but I hadn't, wouldn't. I couldn't even reach her from where I sat.

Her face disappeared from the cracked door. Then it reappeared. "No." She said. "Hungry? Breakfast or lunch?"

"Breakfast." I said, "Eggs, sausage, toast, coffee."

"Coffee?"

I nodded.

"Uh, someone is here to see you."

"Oh? Who?"

"Mrs. Lewis, shall I tell her to wait?"

I grinned, thinking this would be interesting. "No. Send her back. Bring me my computer first, though. My travel bag is..." I didn't know where it was.

"I'll get it."

Jennifer brought me the bag and set it close enough for me to reach it then scampered out of my reach, as though I were a hungry lion and might take a big bloody bite out of her succulent body if she got too close. Curious. I told her to show Mrs. Lewis back. I wondered what that could mean. I'd find out presently.

Jennifer was speaking to Jeri as they approached the door. I had fired up my computer and had papers I needed to finalize laid out around me. I was naked in the bed, sour from two nights of continuous sleep but refreshed.

Jennifer pushed open the door and stepped back. Mrs. Lewis walked into the room and stopped. "You are not even out of bed." She started. She looked haggard, distraught, even bedraggled. Beautiful still, despite all that. Her auburn hair draped in great swathes down her torso, nearly amber in the dull afternoon light. A woman who is still beautiful in distress is beautiful indeed. She wore a light blue button-up shirt that was too big for her, a man's shirt I supposed. It bunched unnecessarily so that her tits seemed just part of the general disarray. Her hair was mussed, the blue jeans were tight and bleached. She wore ugly brown flats.

"Good morning, Mrs. Lewis. What can I do for you."

She shook her head. That dangled a thick strand of her chestnut hair over her face. She left it, a riven streak down her face. Her distress was clear in her eyes. "It's afternoon." She said. She took a step forward, putting a hand on the bedpost at the foot of my bed. For a moment she just stared down at the floor. When she lifted her head, her lips were pursed.

I waited.

"Okay. Okay. I'll, I'll do it." She said. "I'll sign your fucking contract."

I had learned in life to always take "yes" for an answer and shut up. I had my "yes" so I had nothing to add. But man oh man was I curious about the change in her stance. Happy, but curious. I waited.

Jeri's head lifted. "But, but there, there are conditions. You, you have to do something, something I am not sure you can do."

"Oh? So you have a condition? This is a negotiation, then. Still negotiating?"

She shook her head violently, the motion jerked the long strands of her hair into the air and for a moment it danced as though independently alive, like she was Medusa. I could believe it. My cock had turned to stone.

"No. No. I, it isn't my condition. You, you aren't negotiating with me. But, but I cannot just quit. That place. I...I thought I could do it but..." Suddenly her eyes flashed fire and brimstone.

"It's all your fucking fault. Goddamn you! You motherfucker! If you hadn't, hadn't..." Her voice cracked and she stopped speaking, panting. Her eyes were wild, fearsome and full of fear at the same time. Not fear, but a sort of revulsion. The sort of emotion a dieter has after the sixth carton of ice cream is empty. Angst that she ate all that ice cream, self-abhorrence for having eaten all six without a stop, oh and the famished regret that there is no more to be had.

"I seem to get blamed for everything. We don't even know each other. How is that fair?"

Her face flushed completely scarlet, like she was holding her breath. "Goddamn you, Joshua Gale!" She said, then stopped, grinding her teeth, hands knotted into fists.

Joshua Gale. It is funny when you step between distinct identities. There are times when the conversion is incomplete and you don't "feel" like who you need to be. That feeling was so strong with me, I found no response, snarky or otherwise. Fortunately, Jeri was a thespian and putting her feelings into words came more naturally to her than to the rest of the world. She was not shy about doing so, either.

"I was fine, till, until you, till you, you, you, goddamn you Mr. Gale!" She was apoplectic, truly apoplectic. A vein rose on her left temple. Maybe I over estimated her ability to articulate her feelings. Her inchoate chagrin was very expressive, however.

I decided to make her crazier. "Dear, you are overwrought. Go ask Mrs. Simpson for some warm milk. You'll feel better!"

If enraging a woman is an art, then I am a fucking genius. I swear her hair was floating around her, dancing and twitching in the air all by its lonesome. Like it was alive, like snakes so, yeah, like Medusa.

She actually sputtered, spitting into the air in a wide spray of spittle. I wiped my face with my bare arm.

"Goddamn you!" She managed. Then it came pouring out. "I was perfectly content to sing and strip and fuck him when I was done. At the end of the night. He was always het up and it went quickly. But you, you fucking had to stick your nose, no, no, you poked your fucking dick into the mix. Goddamn you, you fucking prick!"

"How did you know I was home?" I asked.

She didn't even notice I spoke, much less comprehend my words. She was well into the throes of a grand soliloquy. "After the full night, he was so ready to come, he'd rabbit through it and I could clean up with a tissue. It was like sneezing, boom and it was over. Now, now the son of a bitch fucks me after every performance. He is selling tickets. Last night, last night he did me on stage. Everyone watched. Jesus, it was humiliating. I came four times! Everyone could see it. He, he was no help but..."

Her voice trembled so profoundly she could not speak for a moment. She was panting. "It was, it was the...the crowd. My god, they cheered him on, each time he fucked into me and when I began to come. Goddamn you, Joshua, when I began to come, they screamed and clapped. All I wanted to do was come more. It could have been tiny Tim fucking me and I would have been coming. I was so fucking excited." She sucked back the spittle spangling her lower lip.

"No. My body, my body came. I...the next day, the next night after you left, he had a couple, a man and a woman in his office when I arrived. He did me on the desk, just as he did when you were there. Bent over from the back. The woman sat in a chair staring at me while he fucked me from behind. Then she watched from behind me, with me sitting on the desk, him between my legs. I didn't get excited till he started to suck my nipples, with his cock jammed into me. Fuck, I wish he was bigger. Are you bigger than he is? The woman, she came over and kissed my other tit and then the man started kissing me. It was so, so lascivious. I exploded. They, they kept at it and I just came and came. When they were done, I just lay on the desk, a puddle of goo. My god, I have never come that hard or often in one session!" She sobered, "Not with him, I mean. It, he..." she smiled a little then. "I always come off stage a little crazed. I think a feather in the right place would make me come. She, he I mean, he just rides the wave."

"And you want that to end!"

The look on her face was priceless. Never had two conflicting emotions been captured so well in a single expression. She looked both eager and horrified, all at once.

"No! Yes. No. Yes! Oh goddamn you, I don't know what I want. I want out of that but I, if you can't do it, then I am stuck. Unless I run. He'll find me. He'll drag me back. He says if I refuse him, he'll start doing my ass!" Her voice was tremulous but with her vocal training, it sounded contrived, modulated to accent its melodrama.

She continued, holding onto the bed's corner pole with one hand and the other, unconsciously I suppose, tucked into her crotch, flush against her pussy. "The next night, he had a crowd, seven or eight guys, only guys. He fucked me on the desk again. They cheered while he did and I came and came. My god, my body was on fire. The performances, they always lit me up I could take him without frustration. It was usually over quick. But, but now, now when he fucks me, he has people there who watch and cheer when I come. Now, it takes him longer to climax and me, once I begin to come again, I lose control! I lose my mind. It, I, they seemed to amplify it, the orgasms crashing through me." Mrs. Lewis' chest evened out the rumpled shirt and gradually as she panted through her story, her breasts appeared, creasing and then forming the shirt so that they dominated her appearance.

"The next night, the next night after I sang down stairs, he demanded I fuck him. Downstairs. I, I am always so drained I could not resist him. I want cock after singing like that and I felt lucky that he would give it to me. Till then, I always felt I was being virtuous with self-denial, that I was strong for not fucking the first dick I saw when the lights came back up. I, I feared the whole time, till you...you goddamned motherfucker, I feared that if he started having me fuck on the stage, I'd be lost, like an addict fearing to touch her heroin because she knows once she tastes it, once it gets hold of her, it won't let go. That is what I thought about having sex on the stage. I, I feared it, like an addict fears her drug.

"When he demanded I fuck him, I just kissed him. I wanted cock right then and there. He took me into an office and there were ten people there. He fucked me against the door and then on the floor. I was on all fours and he doggy fucked me. And I came. Oh, god, how I came. They were all around me. We were on the floor. He was behind me, pinching my nipples and driving his cock into me, pushing me forward so I had to push back. God how I wish that man had three more inches. I, I, I had this feeling that I needed to be touched deeply and he, he, he just could not reach me there. Godammit, size does matter! He's a fucking tease! Oh, I came, I came and came and came and came and came and came..." She stopped, panting. Her eyes were wild and her hips were making subtle fucking motions. The hand jammed between her legs was moving.

"I came for so long and so hard, I missed the performance upstairs. I was late and I am never late." She looked up from the foot of the bed where she had been staring. "I didn't think I could do it. After being fucked like that...he came in me quick and I sucked him hard and that was when he did me on the floor, doggy. I thought I would explode. Each orgasm seemed to ride the words of the, the people around me. They started talking about me, about my body, about my swaying tits, about how my ass bunched up perfectly when he hammered into me, about my face when I came. The guys were imagining my mouth on their cocks...Jake growled at them that I was his and no one should touch me. I think it pissed him off, the night before, when the couple helped themselves. But I loved it. Those multiple sensations...hmmmm!"

For a moment, she seemed stable. Her arms hugged around her body, squeezing the shirt tight. Her breasts surged above her clasped arms. Her eyes were closed and her face looked enraptured. She opened her eyes.

"Oh god, Joshua, you, you should have been there! They were all around me. I wanted them to touch me, to feel their hands on me all at the same time. To feel, to feel that...my god, it was right there! So close but fucking Jake, he threatened to cut the women's tits off and take the men's balls if they touched me."

Now she looked at me, open, peeled bare by her own words.

"Joshua, you know something? Even that made me hot. Oh, god, so hot. He was jealous! Protecting me. He wanted me all for himself. That first few days after you, after you watched me, he charged them each a grand each for them to just watch! Then it was two and last night, he was getting five for the private rooms. When he did me on the stage...I told him if he didn't I'd quit. When he was done. I wanted the crowd to do me. He dragged me off the stage and cursed me. He said never again, never on his stage! Goddamn you, Mr. Gale! Goddamn you!"

I was beginning to understand. I wasn't sure where this was all going but my cock was hard with the visions of Jeri Lewis on her knees, her chestnut hair draped onto the floor around her arms, coating her broad, strong back like Spanish moss on an arbor. Jake behind her, hammering her hard...quite a picture!

"The next night, he did me downstairs, announcing my performance upstairs would be two hours later. He fucked me for a dozen people again, men and women. I must have come ten times in that hour. He took me upstairs to a bath and tub and he had three of the girls wash me. I took a nap and emerged horny as hell. I gave what must have been the best fucking rendition of Love to Love You, Baby of my life. My god, there were four guys standing on their chairs whacking off. I could see them. Women were sucking and fucking everywhere. It was a big fucking orgy. When it was done, I was crazed. I had come once, a long, luscious orgasm while I was singing. It was wonderful but I wanted the feeling of a cock scraping the back wall of my vagina. Jake took me upstairs and the desk was gone. In its place was a huge round bed with a red velvet coverlet. He laid me down and mounted me. People surrounded the bed. He fucked me and I came and came, looking up at the women watching me. I saw both things in their eyes, the desire to be me and the desire to be doing me or have me doing them. They wanted to feel what I was feeling but they also wanted to feel me feeling what I was feeling, to be kissing me while the orgasms lashed me. They, they wanted it all!

1...456789