All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 15'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An editor

You REALLY need an editor. This has dragged on and on and gotten bad.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 8 years ago
Read Mystery Stories Much?

Is there a Pulitzer for this kind of writing? If so, how do I vote for you?

Great story line, well developed and appearing to be well planned, so that no loose ends are slapping us in the ears, at least not yet.

I love your descriptive phrases, pussy 'opening like a pair of hands holding a pink dove' and 'opening like a book dropped on its broken spine'.

Is that the influence of Mike Hammer mystery novels at work?

If a choice must be made, I suggest letting Sonny Duncan rest until this story reaches its conclusion. I can't believe you can alternate between the two stories without both suffering. It might be my age talking, I am way beyond Sonny's bracket, but I find this story line to be the superior of the two. It might sound funny, commenting here on obvious fiction, but to me, the Investment story is really believable.

Well done, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Great story! I really look forward to each new chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eve was a surprise!

You surprised me with Eve. I assumed Rachel McKinnion from the previous chapter would be next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good, but...

I like the series and for the most part I thought this would be the best series on the site, but then the stuff with John started up. I hated how he took Jennifer and then when he got to take Victoria first... just not my story any longer. Thanks for the work so far, but this is it for me. I can't keep reading knowing how everything is developing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re-title it to "A Fucking waste of time"

This is just stupid. The most overly complicated piece of crap on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous