A Full Day of Hotel Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestbond
bestbond
25 Followers

Karen reached her peak first and my face was once again flooded with her juices. At this Richard pulled out and I saw Mandy's hand grip his cock quickly as she rapidly milked him, aiming his cock head directly at my open mouth. It was only seconds before he moaned deeply and shot his surprisingly large load which Mandy directed expertly into my mouth. I could only lie there and swallow the mixture of juices.

Lying there I couldn't see where Richard went as he backed away. I felt Karen release my still-aching cock and roll off and away from me.

"Now it's my turn," said Mandy as she quickly mounted the bed and straddled my waist. her back to me. She rose up, took hold of my cock and in one fluid motion impaled herself completely, taking my entire swollen length deep into her very wet pussy.

I could feel the head of my cock pushing against her cervix, a perfect fit.

She steadied herself and then started thrusting her hips back and forth, grinding herself against me, her movements rapidly becoming more desperate as she approached her orgasm. The stimulation was intense and I came closer and closer to my own release.

Mandy almost howled as she came, her body quivering as she squirted her hot sticky juices over my balls and stomach. She maintained the motioning, driving hard against me, willing me to add my juices to the mix.

When I came it was like an explosion. My whole body tensed and I shot rope after rope of cum deep into her, triggering her second orgasm, our juices merging. I cried out as she continued to grind again my now over-sensitive, swollen member.

When I finished twitching Mandy lifted herself off me and quickly scooted her body up to my face, planting her wet, engorged pussy directly on my mouth. I managed to catch my breath and start to lick as my juices began to drop from her gaping hole.

With Mandy sitting on my face I felt hands encircle my still-swollen cock and Karen straddled my body, lowering herself onto me. I felt my sensitive cock head touch, then part her lips as she took her turn and impaled herself.

Karen's movements were less frantic than Mandy's. She slowly and steadily lifted herself up and down, milking the length of my cock which maintained its' hardness.

I tried to focus on licking Mandy's pussy, distracting myself from the intense sensations below my waist. As she ground against me I managed to get my tongue to her clit and as she moved back I sucked her swollen nerve ending into my mouth, flicking it rapidly with my tongue.

Mandy moaned again and shook as her juices flooded forth once more, her orgasm forcing the remaining mixture of our combined juices out to again coat my mouth and face.

Mandy, now drained, lifted herself up and away from my mouth. She dropped herself onto the mattress beside me and I saw her reach her hand towards where Karen and I were coupled. She reached around and I felt her take hold of my balls, her grip firm yet gentle, milking as Karen continued to rise and fall, using my whole length.

At this point, Karen lowered her body towards me, and, never missing a beat, brought her face to mine. She teasingly licked my face, tasting me before twisting her tongue with mine. We kissed tenderly as she continued her motions to milk me. Mandy's hand was still massaging my balls adding to the delightfully slow build-up.

I felt my second orgasm approaching. The constant and regular movement carried on as I started to twitch, never ceasing. I felt myself spurt again and again, what felt like an equally large load as Karen continued her milking motion. On each of her downward strokes, I flooded her pussy with my cream.

When I finally finished twitching Karen ceased and simply lay there impaled for a little while, enjoying the glow of our two connected bodies. Mandy released me from her grip and just lay still beside us. If I could have I would have hugged them both.

I could say how long we just lay there but I did feel myself soften slightly. As my cock retreated a little Karen kissed me once more and then heaved her body up, disengaging from me and bringing her pussy straight up to my mouth.

"Clean me," she said, as my cum started to drop from her now gaping hole.

I reached up with my tongue, teasing her hole and tasting her swollen, red pussy lips. Her clit was still engorges and very prominent. She quivered each time I made contact and slowly brought herself closer until she was grinding her pussy against my mouth with my nose applying pressure to her clit.

I struggled for breath a little as Karen started to come again. Her juices were less than before but her contractions similarly ejected what was left of my cum which a hurriedly swallowed. As her orgasm subsided she stood leaving me to bask for a little while as the mixtures of juices dried on my face.

I heard the shower running in the bathroom and movements around me but I was drifting at this point. Still restrained as I was, I just reflected on the events of the day, smiling inwardly at the multitude of pleasurable sensations.

Time escaped me again. I may have slept momentarily. The next I knew I was still lying on the bed but the restraints had gone. I felt a bit dreamy, if that makes sense?

"Come on, Adrian. Where are your manners?"

My eyes snapped open at Karen's words. I lifted myself up from the bed and planted my feet a little gingerly on the carpet. For a moment I felt a little unsteady. The clock on the wall said it was nearing 7 in the evening.

Karen, Richard and Mandy were standing there, all now dressed. After the events of the afternoon, my nudity seemed normal. Karen came over to me and, taking hold of my still swollen but now flaccid cock, led me over to our guests. In spite of the earlier activity, I felt myself start to harden at her touch.

She maintained her grip as I shook Richards's hand and thanked him for the afternoon. He reciprocated and said the pleasure was all his. I rapidly became fully hard and when Mandy came forward to hug me my cock was pressed hard against her belly. She kissed me on both cheeks and her hug lingered as we thanked each other.

Karen, still holding on to my now once again very hard cock led me to the door as Richard and Mandy were leaving to see them off properly. She then led me back to the sofa and gestured for me to sit next to her. All the while she maintained her grip. I was beginning to drip pre-cum again and she used her thumb to rub this around my swelling cock head, making a shine.

"Right. We really should eat but as you have nothing suitable to wear in the restaurant I've booked room service. Once we've eaten I've booked a spa session for us upstairs a little later. We can go up in the hotel bathrobes."

There was a knock at the door.

"That'll be the food. Go and let them in."

I stood but faltered slightly given my nudity and dripping hard-on.

"Hurry up. I'm hungry."

I was still a little hesitant and opened the door whilst trying to conceal myself. I looked out and there was a pretty young uniformed lady with a trolley laden with food, wine and bottled water. She wore a name badge - Sara. She was quite tall, almost my height.

Sara was wearing a white blouse that looked a little tight on her bust and a short skirt. I did notice that her nipples were hard. Her legs were bare. I guess her work would keep her warm enough to avoid tights or stockings.

"I'm sorry but I'm not decent."

"Don't worry, I brought lunch in earlier. It's nice to put a face to the body."

I'd been blindfolded earlier so hadn't known who had brought Karen's lunch in. I opened the door wide so she could wheel her trolley in. My cock was standing fully to attention, saluting her entry and dripping with pre-cum. Sara stared at it as she came past me.

Karen stood and greeted her, handing her a note as a tip.

"Thank you, Sara. I do appreciate your discretion today."

Sara blushed, looked over at my rigid cock again and said,

"Well, it looks like you've been having so much fun. I'm quite envious. I've seen quite a few things working here but this is definitely the best so far." She smiled directly at me. My cock reacted, twitching a little it bounced upwards.

"What time do you finish working?" Asked Karen.

"My shift ends at midnight," she replied, her voice seeming a little shaky.

"Drop by for a glass of something when you finish, if you like?"

"I might just do that," she said. Her blushing was spreading to her chest. She looked nicely flushed rather than embarrassed. I'm sure her nipples had become even more prominent through her blouse.

Leaving the fresh trolley Sara wheeled out the trolley from earlier. I held the door open for her and she seemed to make a point of brushing past me, my hard-on making contact with her hip and leaving a trail of pre-cum on her dark skirt. She winked at me and headed off down the hall.

I returned to Karen who patted the sofa to her left indicating I should sit. As soon as I was next to her she again took hold of my cock with her left hand, tightening and loosening her grip, making sure I was constantly stimulated.

She picked up a sandwich with her right hand and I helped myself to a bottle of water. I was feeling hungry but avoiding dehydration was my first call. I polished off the bottle and started on the sandwiches.

We carried on eating in silence. We'd evidently both built up an appetite. I had another bottle of water and Karen poured herself a glass of white wine. Soon all that was left on top shelf of the trolley was an assortment of cakes. There were a few more bottles of water and another bottle of wine on the lower shelf, along with some savoury snacks.

"We should probably clean you up before we head up to the spa." I'd spent most of the day being covered in various fluids and hadn't thought about how I must look.

Karen stood and I had to follow - she still had my hard cock in her hand. She led me into the bathroom. When I saw myself in the mirrors I realised how much I needed a wash. My face, neck and shoulders were smeared with shiny fluids which had dried on me, as were my belly, cock and thighs. My hair looked like I'd been pulled backwards through a hedge, the various juices acting as very firm hair gel. I used a lot of soap and shampoo, having to lather myself more than once to clear the sliminess of the various fluids from my skin. I did linger a little on my hard-on which raised an "Ahem" from Karen.

Once I was clean and feeling so much fresher I exited the shower and Karen stood to dry me. She patted me down with one towel and then wrapped me in a bath sheet, the soft material feeling almost coarse on my swollen purple cock head. She handed me another towel for my hair. I then followed her back into the main room the towel around me rubbing against my cock with each and every step.

"Our appointment upstairs is booked for nine." I looked at the clock and we had about ten minutes to get up there. "Best get ready and head up there."

Karen took the towel from me leaving me once again standing naked in the room. She went to the cupboard by the door and took out two white toweling bathrobes which she placed on the bed next to me. She then lifted off her dress. She was naked underneath. She reached in to her bag and took out a rubber device. It was three rubber rings, molded together to form a triangular shape.

She dropped to her knees, took hold of my cock and stretched the rubber device to fit it around my cock and balls. She must have done this before because it didn't take her long. The result had me stood there with a ring around the base of my cock and balls, one around my balls pulling them down slightly and the third was around the base of my cock above my balls. The constricting effect seemed to encourage the blood flow in to my cock but reduced the flow out. I felt myself swelling and my cock felt like it was getting even larger.

She handed me a bathrobe and put the other one on herself. She looked fantastic. I, on the other hand, looked like I was sporting a circus tent under the robe. Karen reached in to my robe and once again took hold of my cock. She led me to the door which she opened and led me out in to the corridor heading for the lift. I was grateful that we didn't pass anyone.

We didn't have to wait long for the lift, all the while I felt like my cock was continuing to grow under my robe. I'd never felt quite so hard before. When the lift doors opened there was another couple already inside. They were dressed up and seemed quite giggly. There was quite a strong smell of wine.

Karen led me in to the lift by my swelling cock which thankfully was not visible under the robe. The couple moved to one side to give us space and I stood behind Karen so my hard on wasn't quite so obvious. The female of the couple definitely looked me up and down and she couldn't fail to notice Karen's hand under my robe. I noticed her nudge her partner but he just smiled at me. I don't think he could see what she was trying to indicate.

We only had to go up three floors and when the lift doors opened the couple headed off down the hall in one direction and we went the other, Karen still leading me by my very hard cock. I heard the girl giggling to her partner as they went arm in arm away from us. The fabric of my robe was rubbing against the mushrooming head of my cock and I was aware of the wetness from my pre-cum which was flowing from me in earnest now.

We reached double doors at the end of the corridor marked "Spa" and I held the door open for Karen who retained her hold on me as she led me in.

There was a pretty girl sitting at the reception desk. She looked up and smiled as we entered.

"Hello again Mrs. Smith. Mark and Guy are ready for you, just go straight through."

Karen led me down a short corridor and into a side room which was lit with candles. The only furniture in the room were two massage tables. There was relaxing ambient music playing. Standing by the massage tables were two men both dressed in matching shorts and T-shirts. They both appeared to be of similar age, perhaps mid twenties. One had a pale complexion and short ginger hair, the other was tanned, olive skinned with dark hair. Their builds were most definitely athletic. They both wore the hotel name badges. Mark was the olive skinned masseuse and my powers of deduction quickly resolved that the other was Guy

Karen led me to one of the tables and then turned, removed her robe and lay face down on the other. I was very aware of my erection as I too removed my robe and lay carefully face down on the table. My cock and balls felt slightly crushed underneath me and it took me a little while to relax.

As soon as I'd settled I felt a towel being draped across my backside. I felt like a little dignity was restored. Guy then started to work on my shoulders and I quickly felt myself drifting again. I suppose I might have preferred a female masseuse but Guy certainly knew what he was doing and I felt knots loosening and muscles stretching. He worked my shoulder, then my arms and then all the way down my back. Whilst I was always aware of my throbbing hard cock underneath me the pleasure of relaxation rapidly distracted me.

Guy finished working on my back and moved down to start on my legs. He worked on my feet, then calves and then the backs of my thighs. He finished on my buttocks. The added pressure did nothing to ease the massive erection I had throbbing below me. It was heavenly but all too soon both Mark and Guy said, almost in unison, "Turn over please."

I shifted carefully and held the small towel as I turned, draping it somewhat obscenely over my cock which was pointing skywards.

Guy just got on with what he was good at and started to work on my shoulders and chest from the front. He stretched and loosened my arms even more before moving down again to my legs. He spent a little time on my feet, pushing against them to further stretch my calves before pummeling and tenderising my thighs. It was all over too soon. I just lay there basking in the feeling of relaxation.

"We'll be back in a moment," said Mark, and they both left the room.

I turned my head to look at Karen. She was lying on her side facing me.

"I hope you like this bit," she said.

She dismounted her table and came over to mine. Swiping away my towel, she climbed on and positioned herself in a 69 position, gripping my cock and taking the head in to her mouth before lower her pussy to my mouth. I started to lick her slowly, from her clit all the way up to her anus. She was dripping wet and tasted so sweet on my tongue. Meanwhile, in her mouth, her tongue was tracing around my cock head lightly stimulating me but not enough to make me cum, but just enough to add to my hardness.

I briefly wondered how long we would be able to enjoy this before Mark and Guy returned. I didn't have to wonder for long.

Just as I had earlier, I felt a touch to my forehead as Guy's cock passed over my face and sunk itself into Karen's wet pussy. His thrusts were steady and strong as he pumped in and out of her. I continued to tease her clitoris with my tongue, making contact with the base of Guy's cock when I licked around her opening.

Karen's juices started to flow more freely as her orgasm approached and I noted that Guy's movements, whilst steady, were becoming more forceful. As Karen started to quiver he thrust more deeply and they came together. Karen once again flooded my face with her juices which were quickly joined by Guy's cum as it mixed with hers and flowed from her in to my mouth.

Once he had finished emptying his load in to her he withdrew only to be quickly replaced my Mark. His cock was larger and darker but met no resistance from Karen as he slid in to her. I continued to lick, teasing her clit and swallowing down her juices which continued to flow from her. She reached two more peaks before Mark's movements became more urgent. Karen flooded my face again as Mark began to fill her pussy. He kept thrusting until he was completely drained.

He pulled away from her leaving us alone in the room once more. I carried on licking and swallowing. Mark must have deposited a huge load in her as great globs of cum accompanied her juices as I teased her with my tongue. I kept going until Karen released one long moan, shook and tensed up for a final time, squeezing all the juices from her red gaping pussy into my mouth.

I carried on licking her gently enjoying the feeling of her mouth on my very swollen cock. Throughout the whole interlude Karen had managed to continually tease the head with her tongue and I was aching for release again.

Guy and Mark returned re-clothed. They helped Karen off of me and wrapped her in her robe. Guy then took my hand, pulling me up and helping me stand. He handed me my robe which I put on. I thanked them both and they left the room.

Karen reached under my robe, took hold of my erection and led me out of the room the way we had entered. The reception was now empty, the pretty girl no longer sitting at her desk.

We left and headed back towards the lift. I was so aware of the fabric of the robe rubbing against the head of my cock which throbbed in Karen's hand. We didn't meet anyone in the lift or on the way back down the corridor to our room.

Having opened the door with her key-card she led me into the room. I noted that it was almost midnight. We'd been in the spa for nearly 3 hours. The time seemed to have flown by.

Karen released her grip on my cock and removed my robe. "Pour some wine, we probably both need a drink."

I went over to the trolley and as I poured a couple of glasses of wine I was very aware of my hard cock which looked larger than I've ever seen it. The head was swollen and dark purple. My pre-cum was flowing, hanging down in a trail onto my feet. Karen came over, sat on the sofa and I handed her her wine. I stood waiting to be instructed to sit, sipping at my own drink, savouring the taste.

bestbond
bestbond
25 Followers