A Full Day of Hotel Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at the door. I looked at Karen.

"You'd better answer it. It won't open itself."

I went to the door and opened it slightly to find Sara, the girl who had delivered our food earlier. She had already seen me at my worst so I opened the door wide and welcomed her in. She seemed to be more confident than earlier as she stepped through the door with a spring in her step. The spring was more pronounced as she had evidently removed her bra before joining us, her hard nipples clearly visible through her white blouse and her breasts bounced gently as she walked.

She saw me looking at her and gave me a knowing smile.

"Come and join me my dear" said Karen, patting the sofa beside her. "Adrian, please pour Sara a glass of wine."

I followed Sara, my cock leading the way. As I poured the wine Sara sat down and started to talk with Karen. Her eyes were fixed on my cock all the while. I continued to produce copious amounts of pre-cum and the rubber rings that encased my cock and balls were keeping me harder that I think I've ever been before. I was aching for more stimulation and the release that might bring me.

"I wasn't certain that you'd come along," said Karen.

"I really couldn't have not come," replied Sara, "I've been dripping wet since I brought your lunch in. Seeing Adrian all tied up and helpless like that was fantastic, and his cock was so hard when I held it. I've been sneaking a look at the photos you took for me all day. It looks even harder now. Has he been like that since lunch?"

"Nearly. I've kept him busy though." Karen smiled and winked at Sara as she said this. "He hasn't gone without though. Do you play bondage games with anyone?"

"My boyfriend likes to tie me up but I don't think he really knows what he's doing. It all feels a bit too vanilla for me. He has a fumble, fucks me and then it's all over. I know he means well. I'd love to tie him up and tease him but he's not very responsive to my ideas."

"Tie and tease, eh?" Said Karen. "I've teased Adrian for the whole of last week, he was desperate to cum the minute he arrived."

Sara's eyes went wide "A whole week!! God that's so cool. No wonder his cock is so hard."

"Maybe I should lend him to you. He lives near here. I only see him a few times a year and I'm sure he'd love a more regular playmate. I really need to give a Adrian a good spanking. Would you like to help? I need to make sure he keeps still."

"I'd love to," said Sara, rising to her feet. She was exchanging her weight from foot to foot rubbing her thighs together. Her arousal was palpable.

Karen rose too and went over to the dressing table chair which she pulled into the centre of the room. "This will be better if you're naked too."

Sara eagerly undid the buttons on her blouse. Her breasts came in to view and they were amazing. Probably an E or F cup they only had a slight hang to them. Her nipples were so hard and I noticed they were pierced with small silver rings at the base. Her blouse was off and her skirt followed quickly. She had shaved pussy lips with a small landing strip of hair. Her inner pussy lips were very prominent and another silver ring with a ball on it adorned her clit hood. Her inner thighs were slick with her juices.

Karen indicated that she should stand against the back of the chair and then bent her over resting her hands on the seat. Pulling her bag over Karen pulled some short ropes out and quickly bound Sara's ankles to the rear legs of the chair. She moved around and secured her wrists to the front legs. I just stood there aching, dripping and admiring Sara's backside.

Karen then came over to me and leading me by my aching cock brought me closer to Sara's glorious bottom. She rubbed the head of my cock between Sara's legs seeking out her pussy. Sara was already so well lubricated that my cock head slipped in to her with virtually no resistance. Sara's breathing increase considerably as Karen pushed me forwards until I was deep inside our new young friend.

Karen then grabbed some more ropes and bound my thighs to Sara's so I had very little movement. Sara was impaled on my throbbing cock and I could feel her flexing her pelvic floor muscles willing me even deeper. I was then pushed forwards and Karen brought my hands together around Sara's waist once again using the handcuffs on me so I could not escape (not that I would have wanted to).

I raised my hands to cup Sara's dangling breasts, supporting them and teasing her nipples between my fingers.

Karen then stood back to admire her creation.

I then felt Karen's hand on my backside as she positioned herself. The touch went but returned rapidly and the first spank met my right cheek harder than I'd expected. The result drove me forwards, driving me deeper into Sara's pussy. I could feel her cervix again my very swollen and sensitive cock head. Sara's breathing increased.

The second stroke was to my left cheek but the effect was the same. Karen was tormenting me and pleasuring Sara with each stroke. As I was driven forwards Sara was pushing backwards trying to get as much stimulation as she could. Although quite well secured she was managing to wriggle against my cock. The strokes continued, alternating on each of my buttocks.

I continued to tease and pull at Sara's nipples and she started to writhe more below me. I'd lost count of the number of strokes I'd received as Sara's breathing became heavier and heavier. I felt her pussy muscles start to contract as her first orgasm hit her. I pulled hard on her nipples as she came. Karen continued to redden my backside and Sara rode her orgasm before becoming a little limp below me.

Karen stopped and quickly released us both.

"That's better. I needed that," said Karen.

"That was fantastic," said Sara. "I've never come just on a cock before, not without lots of foreplay, anyway".

I just stood there, my cock still ridiculously hard and swollen, dripping a mixture of pre-cum and Sara's juices.

"Adrian you really must thank Sara for helping me. I have an idea. Go and lie on the bed."

I quickly went over to the bed and lay on my back wondering what Karen had in mind.

Karen took Sara's hands and brought her over. They both mounted the bed together and Karen sort of steered Sara so she was straddling my hips. Karen had her knees either side of my head.

She briefly let go of Sara's hands and took hold of my cock, pointing it upwards towards Sara's pussy.

"Here. Lower yourself down and see if you can make him cum," she said.

Sara lowered her now sensitive pussy slowly down onto my cock, taking it an inch at a time, accustoming herself to my very swollen member. Once she had me as deeply as she could take me she started to grind herself against me, back and forth with a slight circular motion. The stimulation was quite intense.

Karen took her hands again so she could steady herself and then lowered her pussy on to my mouth. I started to lick from Karen's opening to her clit, trying to distract myself from Sara's rhythmic activity on my cock. I wanted to last as long as I possibly could.

I could tell from Sara's movements that she was nearing another orgasm, and judging from the juices flowing from Karen she wasn't far off either. Sara started to buck against me as she came and Karen ground down on my face as her juices started to flow, filling my mouth once more with her sweet nectar. I kept licking and pushed my hips upwards to meet Sara's grinding.

I could feel Sara's internal muscles milking me as her orgasms literally just flowed together, multiple and almost continuous. Karen, inspired by our new friend, continued her movements against my face, her juices covering me, the scents and stimulation driving me towards my third orgasm of the day. It all became too much and I could hold back no longer. I thrust my hips upwards as I exploded, firing spurt after spurt of hot cum into Sara's depths, my swollen cock head rapidly becoming overly sensitive. I kept going for as long as I could but quickly felt drained.

Karen lifted herself of my face and, still holding Sara's hands drew her forwards. My cock was suddenly released from her pussy as Sara moved up my body.

"Here, let him lick you clean. You can't go home full of cum."

Sara planted her pussy squarely on my mouth and I eagerly licked her clean. As my tongue entered her now gaping entrance huge dollops of cum dropped in to my mouth. I was once again amazed by the volume I'd filled her with. The taste of our combined juices was wonderful. Sara had a very sweet pussy.

She started to grind her pussy against my face and I felt her muscles contracting as she expelled more juices in to my waiting mouth. I managed to tease her clit with my tongue, circling her piercing, as her orgasm flowed from her. As her orgasm subsided she slowed, stopped and unsteadily lifted herself from my face. She looked down on me with such a smile, her face was beaming.

"Wow! Just, wow!" Sara was addressing Karen more than me. "That was amazing. I've never cum like that before. So intense. And John won't come anywhere near me once he's cum inside me." She looked down at me again "Thank you. Thank you so much."

She went to Karen and hugged her tightly. Karen hugged her back. I could see Karen smiling over her shoulder.

Although feeling drained I forced myself up and joined them, forming a small group hug. Karen reached down with one hand and pulled the rubber rings from my cock and balls. My cock finally started to soften.

Sara was still buzzing. When we broke the hug it was obvious that she wanted to maintain physical contact. Karen moved over to the sofa and sat down. She patted the seat next to her. I sat in the middle and Sara sat with her leg hitched over mine, her hand resting on my cock.

"I wish I could stay longer but I'll have to head off soon," said Sara. "John worries when I'm too late back. I just want to stay." She actually sounded disappointed that she had to leave.

"Don't fret. We can exchange details before you go and keep in touch." Karen reassured her.

"Did you really tease Adrian for the whole week? I'd love to do something like that."

Karen explained how she instructed me before our get together. Sara listened intently. Her hand was massaging my cock as she listened. I'm not sure she was even aware that she was doing it.

"I'll forward you some of our emails in the week. A little food for thought for you. I'm sure Adrian would be happy to meet up with you if you want to chat more, or maybe even more." Karen smiled as she said this. Sara's attentions were getting me hard again. I just sat back and enjoyed the sensation of her hand as she started to milk my cock.

Sara looked down at my cock realising what she'd been doing. "Oh I'm so sorry," she said. She released my cock from her grasp.

"Don't worry, you're a natural," said Karen, smiling. "I'll make sure that doesn't go to waste a little later." Karen took hold of my cock and continued the milking motion.

Sara stood and gathered her blouse and skirt. As she dressed Karen took her phone number and email address adding them to the contacts in her phone and forwarding them to me. I was just sat there, hard again.

Once Sara was dressed and ready to leave Karen told me to show our new young friend to the door. I stood and as I approached her Sara took hold of my cock and led me to the door. I open it and she turned towards me. Rubbing my cock rapidly she leant forwards and kissed me on both cheeks before planting a very passionate kiss right on my lips. "Thank you so much. Message me, soon." were her parting words as she headed off down the corridor. There was definitely a pronounced spring in her steps.

I closed the door and turned to return to Karen and the sofa. She was already coming towards me and we met at the bed.

"I think it's time for sleep," Karen said, taking hold of my hard cock and leading me around to the side of the bed.

We climbed in together. I rolled on my side and Karen snuggled up to spoon me from behind, her arm around me so she could maintain her hold on my cock. Her hand moved up and down my length, encouraging my hardness. Her breathing started to become heavier and her movements slowed until she eventually released my cock from her grip. She was sleeping.

Normally I'd find it difficult to drift off with an erection but the events of the day must have drained me as I'm sure I too drifted off shortly after Karen. I slept very soundly.

When I finally woke I was on my back and there was a beam of sunshine coming through a gap in the heavy curtains. It shone across the room, hitting the middle of the bed. Karen was still sleeping soundly beside me, her arm draped across my body.

I carefully lifted Karen's arm and slid myself out of the bed. I tiptoed across to the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind me. After using the toilet I enjoyed a hot shower, washing away the remnants of the previous day's events. Once clean I dried myself and crept from the bathroom and went to retrieve my clothes from the cupboard.

Karen was awake, sitting up in the bed, her lovely breasts on view.

"Good morning sleepy head. I hope I didn't wake you?"

"No," she replied. "I didn't want you to escape without a proper farewell." She smiled and beckoned me to come over to her.

I stood by the bed and bent over to kiss her. She pulled away the towel I had wrapped around my waist. Taking hold of my cock she started to massage me. I responded and became hard quite quickly. As she rubbed the length of my cock she used her thumb to tease the still sensitive head, encouraging my pre-cum.

In spite of the activities of the previous day I felt myself quickly becoming more aroused, my orgasm building. Karen sped up as my orgasm approached and just as my breathing changed she stopped and let go of my throbbing member. My cock bounced up and down seeking stimulation.

"You can get dressed now and head home. I'd hate you to leave satisfied, You should always want more."

In spite of the mild disappointment I smiled. I couldn't have expected anything different from Karen. She loved to know I was feeling horny.

I donned my joggers and hoodie, slid my trainers on and went back over to Karen. She'd sat there in the bed smiling at my predicament. There was an obvious tent in my pants.

"Thank you for everything, it was a real blast," I said as I bent to kiss her on the forehead.

She smiled. "Talk soon. No playing on the way home."

I left the room and headed down the corridor opting for the stairs rather than the lift - less likely to bump in to anyone. I quickly walked though reception hoping no-one would notice the prominent bulge below my waist. It wasn't long before I was in my car and heading home, smiling and already looking forward to the next time.