A Full Feminization

Story Info
A trip to a tranny makeover studio to indulge completely.
1.7k words
4.57
18.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having recently broken up with my partner and after a failed marriage I finally decided to fulfil my darkest fantasy,,or at least explore it further. I have always,and still love women, but developed an increasing interest in transsexuals to the point where it was the only porn which turned me on. I had also experimented with wearing women's stockings and inserting a lubed butt plug to get my senses tingling. I had looked at gay porn as well but it never really aroused me as I know I am not gay. However, the thought of a beautiful woman with a cock was mind blowing. I had seen a few weeks earlier a website which offered a transformation makeover experience so I contacted the site and found they had a studio in London and I duly booked a day with them.

After having travelled to the capital I arrived excited but trembling with nerves. I first met Astrid, a dusky dark haired woman of about 35. She had long dark silky black hair, and was wearing a short black leather mini skirt with fishnet tights or stockings, and a fitted low cut t-shirt displaying her ample bosom. She smiled sweetly and told me to relax, that this was our little secret,and today I would become a beautiful woman.

'You are too stressed,'she laughed. You need to relax a little and lead me to a bathroom with a huge bath already filled with warm wàter and bubble bath. She ordered me to take off my clothes, which I immediately did, and get into the tub.

'Close your eyes, breathe in the scented candles, and relax as we need to prepare your skin....ladies have little body hair!'

I lay in the bath, inhaling the scented candles, losing myself in the mediation music,and fantasizing about what was coming nextI. gradually managed to overcome the strangeness of the situation and started to enjoy the experience.

After about half an hour the door opened and Astrid was waiting for me with a soft white towel. I had shaved most of my body beforehand but she told me to lie down while she would finish me off and make me as smooth as a young woman.

'Come to the shower, you are ready for the final depilation.'

I was standing in the shower when in walked her assistant, a beautiful slim south east Asian woman called Anika. Like Astrid she was now dressed in a tight white overall which showed off her ample cleavage. They stood either side of me shaving my legs and arms except for my genitals. The feeling of their smooth strokes caused my cock to stiffen. They told me to stand very still while they shaved my 'sensitive areas'. The feeling of their soft hands caused my penis to throb with excitement and they left me with a small neat triangle above my sex. Next, they rubbed a rich moisturizing cream all over my body.

'Ok, you are ready for the next stage,' said Astrid as she dressed me in a silk bath robe. Anika took my hand and led me to the fitting area.

'First we need to put some makeup on you and choose a wig.'

After about 40 minutes my face was transformed and I had thick black flowing hair falling onto my back.

'Now for the fun part,'Astrid smiled provocatively asshe laid my previously chosen lingerie in front of me.

Firstly I slipped on some black lace panties which were instantly filled by my enlarged penis, next some black fishnet stockings with suspenders, and a padded lace bra. Finally they put the finishing touches, a tight leather mini skirt like the one Astrid had been wearing, a white blouse,and some black stiletto shoes. With my red lipstick and professional eye make up I felt like a sexy slutty secretary.'Well you have your new image, now do you want to go any further?'

'What do you mean?' I enquired as I thought this was the full service.

'Let's take a drink and talk about it,' continued Astrid as I followed her to a sofà where 3 Gin and tònics were waiting.

'Make yourself comfortable and we will join you shortly.'

I sat there alone contemplating what Astrid was going to suggest. After about 20 minutes they returned, my jaw dropped as I saw they were all wearing identical clothing to me.

'Ok, so do you want to be a real woman or just dress like one?'Astrid enquired stroking the inside legs above my stockings. I gasped for breath and nodded in agreement.

'Ok, me and Anika are more than workmates, in fact we are lovers. But as you know 2 girls cannot do everything so we sometimes need something big and phallic, something which you have.´

I trembled with excitement as she took my hand and kissed me on the lips. Then her tongue found mine and we kissed passionately causing my member to stiffen even more. I unbuttoned her shirt and felt her warm breasts. Slowly removing her bra I began to caress and lightly suck her nipples. She moaned with delight as Anika took the other breast and copied me. Between us we removed her shirt and pants until she was left in just her stockings. I worked my way down her slender toned body until I brushed my tongue along her lips sometimes meeting Anika's who was doing the same. My tongue probed her already wet pussy as I lapped up her sweet juices and Anika's.

Astrid and Anika slowly removed my skirt and pants so I was left in the same state of undress. I took advantage of the moment and removed Anika's top to release her perfectly formed tits but she stopped at the skirt and whispered.

'Later!'

I lay on the sofà as the 2 gorgeous women licked my balls and ran their tongues up and down my manhood. Anika was first to expertly give me fellacion while Astrid bit and tugged my testicles.

'Stop,'shouted Astrid and turned to her hands and knees.'

'Fuck me now!' I didn't need asking twice and thrust my throbbing dick inside her wet vagina as she gasped.

'Harder,' she demanded as my strokes increased their velocity. Her pussy was both tight and moist and she moved rhythmically against my cock.

I powered in and out until, after being aroused beyond control, finally spurted huge amounts of thick white spunk inside her womanhood.

We lay there for a few minutes until Astrid said, 'I need some more, get the strap on Anika'

Anika promptly returned with a 7 inch strap on, still wearing her skirt she took off her panties and attached it.

'Right slut, now you have to learn to suck cock like a lady,' as Anika approached. I took it in my mouth caressing and sucking.

'Good you little tart, not bad for a novice. Now, Anika is going to fuck me and you are going to lie under me an lick my clit while she does it. But, you need to imagine a real cock so you have to wear this blindfold. I agreed instantly and she tied the silk blindfold around my head.

I lay under her as Anika began to pound her. I licked her clitty and she continued to moan with pleasure. After another 10 minutes or so Anika stopped briefly. When she resumed something was different. The rubber strap on felt softer and warm.

Open your mouth bitch,' screamed Anika. I obliged and felt the strap-on enter my mouth. 'Suck it dry!'

I realised it wasn't a strap-on and removed my blindfold to see Anika's 7 inch cock millímetres from my mouth.

'Suck I said, 'as she forced it back in my mouth. I wanted to say no but wasn't this what I had fantasised about for years.'

Her girth slid into my mouth and I felt the warm softness. I sucked harder and harder then she pulled out and went back into Astrid's womanhood.

'Ok bitch,' Anika said as she placed her pussy juice coated cock back inside my warm mouth. It grew harder and more rígid. It began to spasm and she shot her creamy load in mouth.

'Drink it all,' which I greedily did.Astrid then kissed me passionately as we swallowed Anika's cum.

We lay there for a time until Astrid told me to go to the changing room for the next part of my education. I obeyed and follow her to the BDSM dungeon. She chose a low cut short PVC dress with felt incredibly sensual.

'Come with me,' she beckoned.

I followed her to the dungeon where she made me lie face down over a narrow padded stool. She then bound my hands and legs so I could barely move.

'Do you want to be a real, real woman or are you too scared?'

I had come this far and couldn't deny any further pleasures to be thrust upon me. She stood in front of me and stripped. Her cunt came to my face and I started to lick her sopping pussy again instantly bringing me to another hard on. Then I felt my skirt being lifted up and Anika's soft hands. She rubbed my legs with a smooth massage oil and then spread it over my buttocks. Soon she was lying between my legs and rubbing her ample bosom against my cock and balls. She took my cock in her mouth and began to gently suck like a true pro. Her hands went between my bottom and her slim fingers entered my anus. The fingers slipped in and out making me more and more excited. Then Astrid appeared and inserted the dildo into my arse. She started with slow strokes and went faster. Suddenly she stopped and Anika inserted her cock into my mouth again. I was being spit roasted and it felt fantàstic.

Anika thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth as I sucked harder and harder while Astrid rammed me from behind Astrid then changed position leaving the dildo in my arse and took my cock in her mouth. I could take no more and shot my load in her mouth. Anika withdrew and shot her load over my face as I drank the creamy cum for the second time in a day.

Exhausted, I had a shower and changed back into my normal clothes,kissed them both goodbye and drove home with my new wardrobe. pondering on their invitation to return and meet their friends.