All Comments on 'A Full Nest Ch. 02'

by CryingJester

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too short

Why is it so short :'(

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Three sexy women with no men

One handsome horny guy with a huge boner.

What next?

Someone needs to make love

CryingJesterCryingJesterover 5 years agoAuthor
Your voices have been heard.

I've already gotten the whole story written ( just needs editing ). In an effort to make you guys happy, I will be combining some chapters so that they are longer and contain more action. That will hopefully make the wait between chapters more bearable. Especially if your wait is rewarded with a single page like today's chapter. It's my first time posting something like this so I will inevitably fuck up. Sorry!

Your patience and kind words are appreciated. I hope Chapter 3 will be more enjoyable.

I also wanted to say that the story gets dramatic as hell. I'm a sucker for things like that so I wrote it that way. If that is not to your taste, it's okay. You're lucky in that there are plenty of stories on this website to choose from that you'll like more.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i disagree

with the earlier comments. although i'm a fan of longer stories and more pages in a chapter - i like a long tease. This story could go in many very sexy directions. you have a MILF and 2 sisters with nice hooters starting to get frisky - whats wrong with that?!!!? i like the progress of the tale. clearly we are getting closer to some action - and my guess is it will be worth the wait. so keep at it!!! Well written. 5 stars from me!!

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Please post more

I really like the story so far, great setting and character building. Read your comment about story length so, glad you decided to work it out. For me drama is good but not drama about getting into orgies or getting whole gang to fuck your sister or aunt or even brother I guess. I mean it's not that type of story. It's about a guy and his two sisters and aunt so don't get too many other characters into the mix, that's how I feel.

Looking forward to next update.

nirdelanochenirdelanocheover 5 years ago
Before the aunt

I want to read about brother/sisters. I don't care about the aunt right now.

the episodes too short. make at least 2-3 pages.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Love your series. I think the story is well done.

I hope you will reply me.

Is Belle a Lesbian, bi-sexual, straight?

Is Beth a Lesbian, bi-sexual, or straight. I sounds like she is straight

So many twins have some bi-sexual actions because they are together.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Still a 3

Because of length, just getting into reading when the chap ends. But somehow I know you will do better.

ihatesadendingihatesadendingabout 4 years ago
So comforting and warm

I hope it stays that way along the seires till the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCryingJester@CryingJester
I really appreciate kind and/or constructive feedback so feel free to leave a comment on a story or message me directly. My stories are generally stand alone. But if you plan on reading all of them, and certain fetishes aren't an issue, I recommend reading them in the order t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES