All Comments on 'A Full Nest Ch. 03'

by CryingJester

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This a lot bigger than I expected it to be

So little brother ain't so little and the him getting a hand job isn't the dirtiest thing going on in that house. Giving the sisters a sexual past brings this to a whole new playing field and open a lot of possibles ways for this story in the future. And now that Toon has spend some time in the story I really hope her and Rye get together in the end even if that means less or even no playing with his sisters. Heck you can form two couples or even mix some here and there to make it a group effort and a happy community in the end. Can't wait for more!!!

5*

Saevont11Saevont11over 5 years ago
like it

This is getting better and better.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

as i've said - i love a tease! this is a long one - the hand-jobs a "warm-up" hopefully for a Much bigger act.... i love where i think this is headed!! so i'm waiting for the next chapter - or 4 or 5!!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
This is an AMAZING story. Have some comments

1 Does Beth date and have sex with boys. What about girls.

2 why are they only giving handjobs.

3 is Belle a Lesbian?

4 does Belle have any sex, Male or female

I hope you reply to me.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
OK!!!! Now I am really HARD just thinking of Beth and sex. It is not unusual for twins to "practice" sex together.

Am I understanding? Beth is into girls or is she bi-sexual.

What about Belle is into guys also or maybe bi"

I love this series and hope you will continue to add many more chapters.

You have so many ways to take the series.

1) Rye and Toon. My #1 choice is them being together.

2) Beth is loving and tender, but is she bi or a lesbian with the exclusion of Rye. How does this work.

3) Belle, even when she wants to be tender she is still a BITCH. You want to be sexual with Rye, but you make it more like a Dom/Sub.

4) What about Aunt Anne? Rye was close to his mother and she died. Will she have a sexual relationship with his "replacement" Mother.

Great series. I look forward to reading additional chapters.

kyotie913kyotie913over 5 years ago
Triangle? Square? Polygon?

I hope you turn this triangle into a square by adding Toon more into the story. Maybe even a Polygon by including the Aunt even though you seem to use her in passing. .

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Good teasing, nice gentle femdom

ihatesadendingihatesadendingalmost 4 years ago
Great touch

Amazing how you keep this romantic and suspensful so far.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Ryan is a submissive wimp. He comes across as useless. Both sisters are predators. I hope Ryan does get upset and we have some angst and drama.

It is obvious Belle and Beth will resume their lesbian relationship, but as bi sexual include Ryan for hard cock when they want different.

They will help Ryan and Toon get together.

Ryan l think is 20, he comes across as 16.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCryingJester@CryingJester
383 Followers
I really appreciate kind and/or constructive feedback so feel free to leave a comment on a story or message me directly. My stories are generally stand alone. But if you plan on reading all of them, and certain fetishes aren't an issue, I recommend reading them in the order t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES