A Full Nest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth? Can I sleep next to you?" Belle turned to her sister, eyes pleading.

Bethany clenched up. "Are you sure you want that?"

"Yes. I don't think I can sleep alone tonight."

Bethany scooted so there was room for her sister. Once the two were settled under the covers, they held each other. For a few moments the two of them thought of the time they had spent a night sharing a bed a few years ago. But very quickly their thoughts turned back to Ryan. In trying to help him they had probably fucked him up even more.

***

I woke up early the next day but I was feeling very refreshed. I had sunk into sleep like a rock in the ocean. And it was definitely because of what Bethany had done for me. Her jerking me off had relaxed me so easily and so well. I briefly wondered why I didn't feel disgusted by what had happened. But I really didn't care. So what that she had jerked me off? Was it any different from her giving me a back rub like she had done many times in the past? I was aware that it was very different. But not to me. To me she had helped me greatly. And if she was willing - and only if she was willing - I wanted her to do it again. It had felt too good and the sleep had been too blissful.

I crept downstairs and, after deactivating the alarm, left through the back yard. There were some nice flowers that grew in the woods not far from the yard. Bethany would definitely love them and I wanted her to have them as a thank you. I hoped she wouldn't take it as me trying to bribe her for more handjobs. I genuinely wanted to thank her. Once I had plucked a good bundle of the white flowers, I returned to the house. I cut off the bottoms of the flowers that had dirt on it and bundled them together using some twine I found in a drawer. I then went upstairs and knocked on their door. If Belle asked why Bethany had gotten flowers and not her, I'd say it was because Belle hated flowers. And I'd offer to wash her car instead.

I had to knock again before the door opened. "Rye! Uh. Did you need something?"

Bethany looked nervous. Fuck. Did she regret last night? She definitely did. She definitely wasn't thinking that it was no big deal and would definitely not do it ever again. I'd be surprised if she even talked to me like normal ever again.

"Rye?" She repeated. She looked even more nervous. Her eyes darted to my hands since I was holding them behind my back. "What's that?"

"I. Uhm." I hesitated. Then decided to wing it. "Flowers." I brought them out. "For you."

The nervousness vanished completely. Replaced by a smile and a look of relief. "Wow... thank you Rye."

"It's for helping me so much this past week." I somehow maintained my confident momentum. "I'm gonna wash Belle's car. To thank her." I added in a hurry so that she'd know that I was grateful for Belle too.

"This is so sweet of you." Bethany had a very gorgeous smile. Her lips were pressed tightly together and the corners were pointing straight to her eyes. They were twinkling. She smelled the flowers and the smile remained. "You didn't have to do this."

"I know. I just wanted to." I smiled. "Uh. I'm gonna go get breakfast ready. Seeya in a bit?"

"Yea. In a bit."

***

Bethany shut the door and turned to Belle's sleeping form. She rushed over and shook her sister. "Belle! Belle wake up!"

"Huh? Beth fuck off... " Belle swatted Bethany's hand away.

"Rye got me flowers." Bethany said, knowing that would wake Belle up immediately.

As predicted, Belle sat straight up. "What?!"

Bethany waved the bouquet at Belle. "See?"

"Holy shit."

"Exactly." Bethany sat on the edge of the bed and sighed with relief. "Looks like you were right. He's not going to leave us."

"Told you." Belle also sighed with relief.

"He did look nervous though."

"Well yea. His sister jerked him off the night before when she was supposed to be helping him sleep. Oh wait... is that why he got you flowers? Cuz you gave him a handjob?"

"No he said it was for this week as a whole. He's gonna wash your car."

"So he's not trying to bribe you for more happy endings?"

"You know he's not like that."

Belle nodded slowly. "Yea. You're right." She looked at Bethany and grinned. "You got so damn lucky."

"So did you! What would you have done if he shoved you off the sofa last night?"

"Well I definitely wouldn't have tugged on his dick until he came on me."

"Shut up."

Belle just laughed. It was mostly the relief that Ryan was okay with happened that made her do so. "You gonna do it again?"

Bethany knew the answer should be a cold, hard no. But instead she shrugged.

"Oh my god you slut." On the inside Belle felt a pang of jealousy.

"Fuck you." Bethany hit her sister's knee.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Now that I know that he's okay with it... I kinda wanna do it to him too."

Bethany's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?" She very briefly got angry but she didn't show it. Oh, so you'd do it with him? She thought.

"Mhmm..." Belle nodded slowly. "I really liked teasing him last night. And now I'm thinking it would be nice to mess with him even more. If he wants it."

"We actually are two fucked up bitches." Bethany found herself smiling along with her sister. The thought of messing around with Rye... it felt amazing.

**

"I'm going to be out with my editor all day." Aunt April said as she ate the scrambled eggs I had made. "Don't expect me for lunch and maybe don't expect me for dinner."

"Alright." Bethany and Belle both liked their eggs sunny-side up and they both like bacon, but Belle preferred sausage so I had those going on the side as well. "Have fun!" I called to her as she hurried out the door.

"Thanks!" She called back. I heard the garage door shut and a few seconds later I could tell that she had left from the absent sound of a roaring car. A little while later, as I was pouring juice for the twins, they came downstairs. They were both wearing boxer shorts that just barely stopped after the curve of their asses. If they stretched enough I'd be able to see more. Please do.

"Here. Eat." I put their plates in front of them and grabbed my own. "Aunt April is gonna be gone all day."

They both nodded. I glanced at Bethany. She no longer looked nervous. But she was obviously avoiding eye contact. I would start reading into that, but she had reacted pretty nicely earlier to the flowers. Maybe she was just shy about what happened but didn't exactly regret it. I'd have to talk to her. I grabbed my juice and was mid-sip when Belle spoke up.

"Did you like your handjob last night, Rye?"

The question made me cough and spit up some of the juice. When I had recovered I saw the smirk on Belle's face. She had waited for me to start drinking. Bethany's eyes were shooting daggers at the demon.

"I'm going to kill you Belle." Bethany growled.

"What? Someone had to bring it up."

"Yea but like that?" I asked, drying myself off.

"Answer my question Rye. Did you like it?"

Belle's curiosity was mixed with mischief. Bethany's was mixed with what I hoped was eagerness.

"Uhm." I blushed from their intent gazes. "Yea. I did."

"Oh so you only liked it? That's it?" Belle snickered.

"No! I loved it!" Dammit why did I let her mess with me like that?

"Of course you did, perv."

"If he's a perv then so am I." Bethany said, coming to my defense.

"Yea you are." Belle returned to her food. "So am I." She put a sausage in her mouth and made a sucking motion. She pulled it away and wink. "Be sure to wash my car properly all right?" She bit down on the sausage really hard and broke off a good chunk. "Or else."

"I hate you." I grumbled.

"I hate you too." She smiled with mock sweetness. The rest of the breakfast was quiet. Because of my nervousness, Belle was the first to finish. She left to take a shower after messing my hair up. I looked at Bethany who was still eating. She had stared at her plate the whole meal. "Uh Beth?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you really okay with what happened? Cuz if you're not we can just never do it again..."

"Rye to be honest I'm a little weirded out. But not because of what we did. But because that I'm so okay with what we did. Does that make sense?"

"I get it. It's weirding me out too."

Bethany chewed her lip. "You want me to do it again don't you?"

"Only if you want to!" I said hurriedly. "I don't want it if you don't."

She smiled. "As of now... I want to. I guess we can take things as we go?"

"Sounds like a plan."

She got up since we were both done now and grabbed our plates. "Alright then. You go wash Belle's car before it gets too hot out. I'll wash the dishes."

"Yes ma'am." I saluted. Then on an impulse I hugged her from behind. "I love you, Beth."

She rubbed my hand and smiled. "Love you too, Rye." She let me hug her for a few more seconds then pulled away. "Have fun." She chuckled. "You really shouldn't have volunteered to do that for her."

I did in fact regret it the second I had offered. But it was too late now. Belle expected me to wash her car and if I didn't deliver there would be hell to pay. I got gloves, a bucket, soap, sponges, and a hose and got started. There was so much bird shit that I had to pull away every once in a while so I wouldn't gag. Belle's office was apparently the favored spot for the local birds. So many of the cars there were frequently blessed with bird shit. Normal people would get their car washed often if they had to deal with that. Belle is not normal. It had been weeks since she had last gotten her car washed. It's like she knew a day would come that I would offer to wash her car and she had purposely left it that way.

When I finally finished her car was so spotless it made me sad to look at since it felt useless. She'd go to work and return with it looking like a Jackson Pollock of bird shit. What the hell did those birds even eat? I put everything away and went back inside to shower. As I passed the twins' room to grab clothes to change into, Belle called for me. I stuck my head in the door and saw her sitting on the bed with a large t-shirt on and nothing else. Her hair was wet and clinging to her face in places. I pretended to not notice how hot she looked. "Finished with your car."

"Thanks." She smiled. "Come in."

"I really want to take a shower, Belle. I'm all sweaty."

"Just come in, Rye. And lock the door behind you."

I sighed and did as she asked. Then when she gestured to her desk, I sat in her chair. "What do you want?"

She pouted. "Can't a sister talk to her brother?"

"A sister can. A demon can't."

"This demon does what she wants." She reached over and pulled on the chair until I got the hint that she wanted me to move closer. I rolled over and now my knees were pushed against her bed and her legs were between my knees. "I'm going to be blunt with you."

"Since when have you ever been subtle?"

"Fair enough." She chuckled. "I'm going to start jerking you off too."

That... I hadn't expected. My surprise was clear and made Belle grin.

"I don't like the idea of Beth having all the fun of messing with you. You're my brother too so I want a piece."

"Do I have a say in this?"

"Are you gonna turn me away?"

She had me there. "No." I said quietly.

"That's what I thought." She began rubbing my thighs. "You never have been able to say no to me or Beth. I love that about you."

"You love that I'm a pushover."

"You're not a pushover." Belle said with surprising venom.

"Sorry."

"A pushover would be a doormat for everyone. Besides. You don't say no to me and Beth because you never want to."

"I always thought you see me as your bitch."

"I do." She smirked. "But only because you're fine with it. Have I ever asked you to do something you wouldn't do on your own?"

I thought about it. No. Belle enjoyed bossing me around a lot more than Bethany did. But it was always for things I would have volunteered to do on my own. Like whenever she made me cook for her or massage her feet. At the same time she had never asked me to wash her car because she knew how disgusting I thought it was. She only let me do it today because I offered. I looked her in the eye. "No you haven't."

"Damn straight." She was still rubbing my thighs. "You're our sweet little kiss-ass brother." Then she blushed slightly and mumbled something I didn't hear.

"Huh? I didn't..."

"I said we love you." She said a little louder. There was a look in her eye that was daring me to make a snide comment and see what happened.

"I love you too, Belle."

"Good. And you know you can talk to us?"

Annoyance briefly flashed inside me. Again with the talking. Did they think I was some broken mess or something? Well I guess I was since I let my sister give me a hand job and said I was okay for the other one to do it too. But that would mean they're broken too. Why weren't they asking to talk to me in that case? I didn't share my annoyance though. I just nodded.

"Okay." Belle smiled. "I want you to do something for me."

"Can I do it after I shower?"

"Nope."

I sighed. "Fine. What?" I am her bitch aren't I?

"Take your shorts off. Boxers too."

"W-why?" I blushed immediately. I hadn't expected that.

"Awww you're blushing. Cute." She smirked maliciously. "Beth got to see it and I haven't. I want to see what I'm working with tonight."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. Take it off, Rye. Now."

I sat up just a bit so I could get my shorts out from under me. Then I pulled them off completely and put them to the side. My cock was partially erect from the heat and the circumstances. But it was by no means impressive looking.

She raised her eyebrow. "I expected bigger from how your bulge felt the past few nights."

"I'm not hard right now!" I snapped. "I'm a grower not a shower."

"Oooo someone is sensitive." She snickered. Then she leaned over. The shirt was quite big on her so when the collar dipped I could see straight down to her boobs. She wasn't wearing a bra. "Then grow." She went back to rubbing my thighs but never went near my cock. "Get a hard on for your sister like you always do. Stare at my tits like the little pervert that you are." She looked extremely horny.

I stared without shame. She was okay with it so why would I be embarrassed? From the physical attention she was giving me and from how open she was being, I quickly grew hard. Blood filled my cock and it straightened out. Soon it was fully erect and pointing right at Belle.

"Hmmm." She licked her lips and her pupils look dilated. "Ooo I can definitely play with this."

"Play?"

She looked at me and gave me a one-sided smile. "Yes. Play. You're our little toy now. Anything wrong with that?"

Why was I so okay with this? Probably because I knew without a doubt that Belle and Bethany would never hurt me. I nodded.

"Say it out loud." She said softly but firmly.

"I'm your little toy."

She nodded, satisfied with my answer. Then she sat back and cut off my view of her gorgeous breasts. "You can go shower now."

"But..." I stood up but I didn't do it willingly. "Okay."

She stifled a smile. "Don't worry. I'll play with you tonight."

I nodded and began pulling my shorts up. She suddenly stopped me.

"Wait." She leaned over and placed a kiss on the head of my dick. I flinched with surprise. She winked at me. "I can't let Bethany get all the firsts. Now get out. And shut the door behind you."

I nodded quickly and tugged my shorts up. I left in a hurry, very confused with everything going on and just as horny. I couldn't wait for night to come.

***

After Ryan left and shut the door, Belle covered her face with her hands and fell back on her bed. "Oh my Goooooooood!" Her face was completely flushed red. What the hell had gotten into her? It was like her body had completely taken over and spoke things and did things she would never imagine doing to Ryan of all people. And he had been so receptive of it. Was this really okay?

She stared at the ceiling seriously wondering if she and Bethany were letting their own desires take over and making them take advantage of Ryan when he wasn't in the best place mentally. It's not like she and Bethany were new to incest like Ryan was.

***

I went to bed a little later than usual since we got caught up in a conversation over dinner. It had started with Bethany begging me to get a haircut and had ended with Belle going on a rant about the next-door neighbors not walking their dogs properly. I was eager to get to bed and have Belle "help" me. But it had been a long time since we had all hung out like this and just had a meaningless conversation. So I let the conversation fade naturally.

"Alright!" Bethany yawned and stretched. "I'm gonna head to bed after doing the dishes. You two gonna hang out some more?"

"Yep." Belle said and winked at me. I blushed and went upstairs. I hated that I was blushing so much with those two. Yes they were both incredibly beautiful. But that didn't mean I'd have to behave like a little boy that had just seen his first pair of tits.

I was only in bed for a few minutes before Belle arrived. She opened the door before I could respond to the knock and let herself in. "Sup, Rye."

"Hey." I moved over so she'd have room and she took the empty spot. When I had first seen that I'd have a twin bed I had been a little disappointed. Now I was extremely grateful since it forced us to be really close if we didn't want one person to fall off or the other to get smashed against the wall. We assumed the usual position of my face buried in her boobs and her rubbing my back or stroking my hair.

"Beth is right. You do need a haircut."

"I don't want to." My breath washed over her breasts and I felt her shiver.

"Why?"

Because Toon had mentioned that she liked how I looked with long hair. "I just feel like growing it a bit."

"Fine." Belle's sigh felt really nice on the top of my head. "Do what you want."

"Gee thanks. I'm glad I received master's permission."

"You're very mouthy for a perv." She was rubbing my bulge now, gently easing it into an erection.

"I learned from the best perv."

"Should you really be sassing a woman who has your dick in her hands?"

I gulped. She was right. If I messed with her too much she'd rile me up then leave me with a case of blue balls. I didn't want that. Who would? "Sorry."

"You better be." She murmured. "Did you touch yourself after this morning?"

I shook my head. "I wanted to. But I didn't."

"Why didn't you? Weren't you horny?"

"I was. But I wanted it to feel extra good for when you helped out."

"Really? How sweet of you." She grinned. "Okay get up. I wanna do something."

"What?"

"Just get up will ya?"

I sat up and moved to the end of the bed. Belle got up, moved the pillow around so it was leaning on the headboard, then sat back against it. She spread her legs and patted the gap between them. I got the message and sat where she indicated. She immediately pulled at me so I was lying on her. Her hand quickly returned to my cock and began stroking. I moaned appreciatively. "This is nice..."

"I bet it is." Belle kissed my ear and then blew in it. I twitched but didn't pull away. She did it again and even bit on it. "I'm going to ask you some questions. And I want you to answer them truthfully."

"Right now?"

"Mhm. You wouldn't dare lie to me when I have your cock in my hands."

"Okay."

"Hmmm... Bethany says you're a virgin and I say you're not. Who's right?"

I didn't want Belle of all people to know this. But I was surprised that she thought I had sex instead of assuming I was a virgin. "Beth is right."

"Seriously? My cute little brother is a virgin?"