A Full Nest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think I'm cute?"

"I've always thought that. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get an ego." She bit my ear again. "Mom and Beth did enough of the coddling."

I didn't say anything. I was touched that she actually found me attractive.

"What's the most you've done with a girl?"

"Oral. We...hngg.." Belle had begun rubbing at the head of my cock. "I wanted to have sex but she didn't. So we sixty-nined."

"Dirty boyyyy." She chuckled huskily. "Who was it?"

"J.J..."

"J.J.? Who the hell is... Oh! Your prom date?"

"Mhm."

"Have you ever jerked off to me or Bethany? Before all this."

"No."

"No? Really?"

"Really."

"I gotta say I'm a little disappointed."

"Sorry."

"So all you did was take peeks at our boobs and our butts."

I didn't say anything.

"Tell me." Belle gave a hard tug but it wasn't rough or painful.

"Hngg... Yes. I peeked at you."

"And why is that?"

"Cuz you two are hot."

"Thank you, perv." She was giving my other ear attention now. Her warm breath passing over it sent goosebumps all over me and every time she nibbled on it I moaned. "You are a pervert you know that right? Staring at your older sisters."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. We actually liked it whenever we caught you peeking." She blew on my ear. "Made us feel sexy. We had to be if our own brother was looking."

I didn't say anything. It was getting too hard to actually talk since my orgasm was building. My balls had tensed up and that ever familiar pressure was getting stronger. Belle suddenly stopped jerking me off and I moaned in protest and surprise, my legs writhing. "Belle..."

"What?"

"Don't stop."

"Say please."

"Don't stop, please." It felt so good to beg for it. She'd help me. I knew she would.

"After you answer one more question."

"Belle... please..."

"Answer my question and I'll finish you off. Jerk you off until you shoot a load all over your belly. And if I like your answer, I'll even lick your cum off."

That immediately got my interest. The pressure to cum was still there but the intrigue helped me ignored it. "What's the question?"

Belle began rubbing my belly. "What's your favorite part of me and Bethany? Our boobs? Ass? Belly?" She chuckled. "Left foot?"

"It's different for both of you."

"Excuse me? We look the same."

"No you don't." To a lot of people Belle and Bethany looked exactly the same. They would have to talk for people to pick up on the different personalities. But I could tell. They were as different as night and day to me and it all had to do with how they set their faces.

"Tell me how."

"Well you don't smile when you're just sitting there doing nothing or watching something. But you have this really intense look in your eyes like you're breaking down what you're looking at. I think it's what makes you so good at drawing and designing things. You see what things are in their simplest form. And you do it with people too. Like you can see who they are at their core. And you're pretty much always right. I guess you're good at reading body language." I paused because Belle had stopped rubbing my belly. I wasn't sure if I should continue but I did anyway. "I love that look you get because it shows off how smart you are. Makes me proud." I hesitated. "And now that I think about it... it's really hot."

Belle didn't say anything.

"Belle?"

"Hmm?"

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No. No you didn't." She kissed my ear. "Rye that's the sweetest thing you or anyone has ever said to me. Thank you." She suddenly began chuckling. "Even though you pretty much said I had a resting bitch face."

"It's not a resting bitch face! You don't look mean. Just calculating and observant."

"You're a kiss-ass and a perv. And I love you for it." The kiss she gave my ear was more tender than she had ever been with me. "What about Bethany?"

"It's her face as well. But it's very different from yours. She looks calm and happy. Her lips look like they're just barely curled up into a smile. As if she's too shy to give a full grin. And her eyes always sparkle with happiness. She just looks... Gentle. Accepting. I love that look because it makes me feel safe. It's sexy in a warm sort of way."

"Okay." Belle put her hand on my cock again. "You've really earned it tonight."

I moaned. Finally. Having her soft hand on my cock was ecstasy. "Thank you..."

"No. Thank you." She kissed my ear. "For being such a sweet little brother. Always looking out for me. Even when I'm being a bitch."

"You're not a bitch..." I gasped. "You're a... you're a demon."

"Fuck you, Rye." Belle chuckled. Then she began tugging on my cock even more. "Cum for me. I want that perverted cock of yours to cum all over your belly. I wanna see how much you've saved up for your sister." She exhaled slowly over my ear. The warm breath made my cock lurch. "You gonna give it to me? Your sister? Sick little boy having your older sisters jerk you off. What are we gonna do with you hmm? We shouldn't be spoiling you like this. But we do it anyway because no one else would indulge you like this. Come on, Rye. Do it. Cum for me. Say my name and cum."

"Belle!" I moaned her name and I was about to let out a louder moan for my orgasm before she clasped her hand over my mouth. I moaned into her hand as I finally came. The first shots managed to hit the back of the hand covering my mouth. The next landed close to my nipples. And the rest shot over my belly. When I stopped moaning, Belle took her hand away from my mouth.

"You're lucky I covered you or you would've shot right into your mouth." Belle got out from behind me. Then she grabbed my chin and made me look as she licked the back of her hand. Then she crouched between my legs and slowly licked at the cum I had squirted all over myself. "So much...I love it." Once she had gotten all of it, she placed a kiss on my chest right over my heart. "Good night, Rye."

"Night, Belle." I had already begun to drift off to sleep.

***

"That took awhile." Bethany said as Belle entered the room.

Belle smirked and sat at Bethany's desk. "I teased him for a good bit. Made him answer questions and stuff."

"Like what?"

"Like if he was a virgin. He is by the way. You were right."

"Told you."

"The most he has done is oral."

"That's actually farther than I expected." Bethany said. "The only date he has ever been on is his prom date. I wonder why..." They both knew the answer.

"Good ol' Toon." Belle grinned. "I wonder when those two are just gonna get on it with it and bang. It's obvious they both want each other."

"It's up to them." Bethany shrugged. "What else did you ask him?"

"I asked him if he has ever jerked off to us. He said he hasn't. But he did admit to peeking at us. And then I asked him what his favorite part of us was. Our boobs or ass or whatever."

"He said tits didn't he? He always stared at our boobs the most."

"Nope."

"Butt?"

"Nuh-uh."

"Then what? Left foot?"

Belle laughed at the coincidence. "He told me how we looked when we're just sitting there. Our resting faces. Apparently he has spent even longer staring at our faces than our bodies."

"Really? What'd he say?" Bethany crossed her legs and leaned forward eagerly.

"Well for me he said I look like I'm breaking down whatever I'm staring at. Reducing it to its basic pieces. And when I'm around people it looks like I can see who they are as a person. Like I'm observing them enough to understand them. Said the intense look I get is super sexy."

"Wow. That's...that's exactly right. You're really good at reading people."

Belle shrugged. "I guess. I've been wrong plenty of times. Remember Oliver?"

Bethany snorted. That was very true. Belle and Oliver had dated a few months during college. She missed every obvious sign that Oliver was gay. At least she understood when she caught him with his roommate's dick in his ass. "What'd he say about me?"

"You look calm and happy. Said your lips looked like you were giving off a super shy smile and your eyes are always sparkling. You look gentle and accepting. And he said he loved that look you get because it makes him feel safe." Belle smiled. "He was spot on with all that. You're lovely when you're just gazing off.

Bethany ignored the part that Belle added herself. People had always called her the quiet one so she was blushing deeply. Ryan was the first to say gentle instead. "Did he really say that?"

Belle just smiled. "I tell you what... if Toon wasn't around he'd be a pro at getting into girls' pants. I wonder if he has ever said something like that to her."

"He's too shy to be a master of seduction." Bethany chuckled. "And definitely too shy to say anything like that to Toon."

"Shame. They make a cute couple."

"It'll happen eventually." Bethany picked her book back up. "As long as we keep what we're doing a secret."

"Oh hell yes." Belle nodded then got up. She bit her lip. "Uh Beth?"

"What's up?"

"So... messing with Rye like that got me all wet. And I'm still feeling a little horny."

"And?" Bethany's stomach twisted. Apparently that compliment a few seconds ago had a motive.

"Well. With all that we're doing for Rye I've been thinking about what we did a few years ago. And I'm wondering if it'll still feel as good as it did then."

"Are you serious Belle? You're the one who ended it before it even began. Said it was a huge mistake and that you regretted it. Said we were both sick and weird. You even threw up. And now since you're feeling a little horny you're bringing it all back? Make up your fucking mind, Belle. I'm already super annoyed that you look so eager to do things with Rye yet with me you... forget it. It's not happening." Bethany's voice was uncharacteristically cold and she had gone from 0 to 100 in a millisecond. Reasonably so. Years ago, when they were both 16, Bethany had confided in Belle that she had never kissed someone. It had turned into a conversation about their insecurities and the two noticed a weird tension between them. Then Belle offered to be Bethany's first kiss. That then turned into a night of confused but amazing passion. The next morning Bethany was nervous about what happened but didn't actually regret it. Belle was different. She had thrown up. Went on a rant while crying. And the two of them didn't talk for weeks, even when Rye and their Mom began questioning them. They only moved on after they both agreed to forget that it happened in the first place.

Belle winced. All that was true. Belle regretted it immensely. "I should not have been that harsh. And I shouldn't have brought it up like I just did. I'm sorry, Beth. I'm really, really sorry."

"It's been 8 years. I've forgotten about it."

"I haven't. I regretted everything I said pretty much immediately. And I regretted how much I hurt you. I actually did want to get... intimate again. But I kept it to myself because I didn't want to bring all that confusion back. When these things happened with Rye it was easy for me to be open to it. Because I wanted to be like that with you again. Didn't you wonder why I was so eager to mess with Rye?"

"I figured you weren't also into girls like I am."

"Oh I am. Boys are way better for sex but... some girls are great." Belle looked hopefully at her sister. "Especially this one." She pointed a hesitant finger.

"No Belle." Bethany shook her head. "I can't do that with you anymore. I'm doing this for Rye because he actually wants it as much as me."

"Beth I'm sorry..." Belle sat down on the bed. "I should've talked about this sooner. And I apologize for that too. I do want this with you as much as I want it with Rye. Beth please..."

"I moved on a long time ago. The answer is no."

Belle teared up. "Okay. I'll drop it then."

"Thank you."

Belle dejectedly shuffled back to her bed and laid down. She wasn't even in the mood to sleep anymore. But she wished that it would come quickly. She didn't want to feel all this regret. Feel the cold realization that she had severely messed up and apologized far too late.