A Full-Service Cottage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to my Mistress and her face was resolute.

"Further, they had a home on the water for rent. It had not been rented as they had party planned. Lynn serves at these parties, but it would be too much for her to handle alone. We needed a place to rent, party needs more service, there is this issue about your unfulfilled promises. Wheels turned, Sissy. We discussed arrangements, et voila!" she smiled, her arms outstretched with her palms up.

My Mistress paused and looked at me.

I was forgetting to breathe.

My Mistress nodded and smiled. "Isn't it magic when everything comes together, Krissi? It was so much fun to plan this out once I knew what you had offered Mark before. Even though you apparently chickened out because you could behind the veil of the internet, I read what you had provided. I saw what you have searched out on the web. I knew you wanted this deep down, Krissi, and now you have it."

I could feel my palms sweating as I fidgeted my hands behind my back. I could not look at Mark at that moment.

"And part 2 Anna?" Mark asked.

"Oh yes. Part 2, Krissi. Not only do you need training, Krissi, but apparently so do I." Mistress paused and looked at me for her comment to sink in.

"I have been far too lenient, Krissi. I never understood you fully, and so I never exploited it for my benefit. This needs to change. And Mark is the Master to teach me. We have decided on a power provision, sweetie. We can tall you more later. Right now, let's settle on you."

"I think you are in the wrong clothes, Krissi," Mark stated, taking me out of my fog.

I looked to my Mistress.

"I love your discomfort here, almost as much as you do, Krissi. I agreed that I must learn from beneath, Master M, via power exchange, not only as a submissive to him, but my gifting all of my property, " my Mistress smiled, "I ask you to lift your head, stand straight, and look to Mark, you Master, for his instructions."

I looked directly into her eyes, but her gaze showed no waiver. I simply stood still, shoulders back, head up, I breathed and turned to Mark.

"I am not sure what to say. I apologize for backing out, sir. I truly do. Thank you for welcoming us into your home, sir."

"Welcome to my home, Krissi." He smiled broadly. "I was quite unhappy that you had not followed through on your promises to us, to strut your stuff as you said you wanted to. We just assumed you were a poser, not a true submissive looking for instruction, or a sissy wanting to be used. Now here you are, albeit, coerced, but here, nonetheless. So be it! We can make it right. First, remove those exterior clothes."

I thought back to what I had written, the honest thoughts and desires that I had shared with him, secure and safe behind the wall of the internet. Now there was no chat room to close.

I undid my pants. So many thoughts crossed my mind. Excitement. Humiliation. Fear. Anticipation. I knew what I truly craved. I lowered my pants and stepped out of them, folded them over a chair, then turned presenting myself fully in my lingerie.

"Oh my" Lynn commented, snickering at my cage extending through the crotchless panties. She held up my shoes and passed them to me. "Here, sweetie."

Once I had them on, I stood and looked to Mark.

"Come closer, Krissi'" he offered his hand out, palm up. I moved forward and he lightly held my cage and balls in his hand.

"I rather like this on you. It covers that piece that may be of little interest to our guests," he stated.

His eyes wandered up and down my body. He made a swirling motion and I turned for him. I stopped for a moment, looking away, and he reached out and grabbed the base of the plug, tugging it, then pushing it firmly in. I felt his hand run over the base, pulsing it against my prostrate. He stopped and pressed me to complete my rotation.

"Anna has suggested that you might be acceptable to serve to serve my guests at our party. I don't think you could be much as a woman, but as a sissy you might be perfect. You'll need to be properly done up. You'll need a proper attitude. Do you think you could have the proper attitude, Krisssssiiiii?" he asked as he squeezed my balls and cage.

He held things tightly as he searched out my face for my response. I thought nodding was confirmation, but he wanted more.

"I believe I asked you a question, Krissi, and I require proper responses." The grip on my balls tightened.

"Yes, Sir. I believe I will have the proper attitude." My eyes met his, then quickly dropped. He released his grip.

"Excellent answer. I think this might work; however, my guests are, shall I say, particular about their events. The idea of an older sissy is something they may find quite appealing, but only if the sissy is themselves appealing. By that, I mean in their attitude, in their presentation and in their acceptance. Am I making myself clear enough for you?"

"Yes, sir. You are." My response was soft, my eyes lowering to the ground.

"Before we continue this conversation, I would like you to finish preparing yourself for this evening. I want to see what we are working with. The party is not until this weekend. We have lots of time between. Go and make yourself presentable. Lynn will help you. I prefer to spend my time here with your lovely wife."

I gathered my clothes up, and headed out of the dining area, Lynn right behind me.

Entering my room, I stopped just inside the doorway. I stood there, feeling my heart beating rapidly, noticing how ragged my breath was, how my palms tingled, how my balls ached. Lynn pushed me into the room.

"Oh, don't look so scared. You know it will be fun, don't you?" and she grabbed my head and gave me a deep kiss. "First we need to get you ready. You do not want to annoy Master M."

Lynn chatted while I washed, then watched for a moment as I attempted to put on make-up. She stopped me and took over.

"I will have to show you how to do this properly. Sissies must know how to take care of themselves," and had me 'done' in about 5 minutes. Taking my hair, she made loose braids and tied it off with a black ribbon.

Lynn chose a black, body con short halter dress.

"My, you do clean up well sissy!" Lynn said. "I have been looking forward to your arrival since we first started talking to your wife, or should I say, your Mistress."

"I am glad you are happy. I did not see this coming," I grumbled.

"I don't believe you, Krissi. This is just too perfect. Oh, Master M asked that you put this on," and handed me a black leather collar with Sissy on it, "to clarify things."

I attached it around my neck.

"I am looking forward to having you as servant, sissy. I do not often have this training time and I think that will be quite lovely for a change," she smiled. She pulled out a leash from behind her back and attached it on my collar. "Now please follow me back to the table," and she led me out.

I walked out, certain to hear the comments as I arrived. Instead I was shocked by what we found on my return.

My Mistress was kneeling in front of Mark on the couch, sucking on his cock. He lifted her up and kissed her passionately. She sat beside Mark, smiling up to me, stroking his cock. Based on the smiles, I guess we made quite the pair, but based on my Mistress's smile, she was enjoying my reaction to finding her with Mark's cock in her mouth, now her hand.

Lynn walked over to Mark and offered him the end of the leash, pulling me along.

"Thank you, Lynn. Most appreciated." Looking towards me he pointed to my Mistress. My wife motioned for me to come closer and lifted her face.

I bent forward and she pulled me the rest of the way into her kiss. Slow, sensual, parting my lips while her tongue danced over mine with passion until she broke away.

"Be a good gurl, Krissi," and she kissed me again before turning me to Mark. "I believe we both have service to be offered. I trust my training will be less rigorous."

He held the leash lightly in his fingers and smiled.

"So many Sissies want to be something they cannot be. I was pleased to see that you can and will be."

Pulling me forward, he reached under my dress and grasped my cage.

"I think this will stay in place for your entire visit. Your Mistress has graciously given this to me," and he held up the chain with the key on it. "As you will be serving my guests in our next harbour party, I will dictate terms for your release, if at all. Besides, I do think that Lynn is looking forward to playing with you and we do not want to worry about this little thing!" His hand bounced my cage on his fingers.

"You Mistress, or course, will not lack for anything, or anyone," he continued. "There are a lot of most interesting people invited to our get togethers in the harbour or our home, who would love to get to know her, and to be clear, I am one," he paused letting that sink in and rested his hand on her thigh, lifting her dress back. Anna smiled up at me as she opened her legs allowing his hand to slide between her thighs.

"I do hope you continue to make the right choices, Sissy."

I focused on the feeling of his hand on my cage and watched his other hand twisting over my wife's pussy, sliding both of their fingers into her wetness.

"I have made my choice, sir. I would be delighted to serve and will do my best to make my Mistress proud."

"Excellent, Krissi," he continued as his fingers and her hand became the focus of my attention. "Since this is your first night, I will forgive some imperfections in your presentation, but I will expect much more. Stubble on your chin is unacceptable. Proper attire, make-up, and respect are always essential. I am from here forward, Sir or Master. Is that clear?"

"Yes,Sir." I offered immediately.

Please remove my shoes, Krissi," he smiled, holding his foot up. I knelt and slid off his shoe, then the other. He wore no socks in his boat shoes.

"Kiss each foot with appropriate deference, Krissi."

I looked to my Mistress who watched with a smile on her face, sliding her hand up and down his mesmerizing cock.

I knelt over each foot and delicately kissed the top of each foot.

He turned and kissed Anna before standing up.

"Please lower my pants, Krissi'" he instructed, opening his arms to the side.

I knelt up and peeled down his pants. Grasping the waist band and black silky underwear, I lowered them. He lifted each leg out and I knelt up straight, face to face with his beautiful cock.

"Your Mistress informed me that you imagine yourself performing on large cocks, and you did promise me that your desire was real."

His cock was impressive, perhaps nine inches long, slightly curved upwards. The large head was slightly larger than his veiny shaft, inches from my lips. It was glistening from Anna's mouth. Without thinking I licked my lips. I heard my Mistress offer a soft "that's it baby". My fingers reached forward on their own, stroking its length. The circumference was easily 5 inches. I looked to my Mistress, her eyes twinkled at me in a smile, watching. I looked up, meeting his eyes and he nodded. I opened my mouth as the pressure on the back of my head pulled my lips over the head of his cock.

All the pictures in the world can entice you, but nothing prepares you for a real cock. The excitement of really taking another man's cock was mixed with the humiliation of truly enjoying it. I could hear moaning and it took a moment to realize it was me.

"That's it, Krissi. Your Mistress said you were a good cocksucker, and she was right. Slowly, now, take it slowly," and he pushed my head further down his shaft. "very nice, Sissy, yes, just like that...mmmm, very nice."

I wanted to please this man in front of me. Extending my tongue, I caressed the silky stretched skin of his cock while I sucked the head in, trying to swallow.

As the head reached the back of my throat and I began to gag, he released the pressure, only to begin again. His hips rocked slowly back and forth as his cock pushed bast the back of my mouth and I began to cough and sputter. I pulled back gasping for air.

"So close, Sissy'" he urged as he again rubbed the head of his cock over my lips. I reached out with my tongue, licking the tiny drop of his precum, more likely my spit, from the slit in his head.

I had lost sense of the world around me for a few minutes, focusing on my task. I glanced to the side and realized that Lynn was now between the legs of my Mistress who lay back on the couch. Head back, running her fingers through Lynn's hair while her head moved slowly between my Mistress's outstretched legs.

The hands on the back of my head brought me back to the large cock touching my lips. I opened my mouth, and he began to slowly fuck my face. Each second or third stroke pushed further. I tried to swallow each time he did. I fought my gag reflex trying to accept her cock. I felt it in my throat before I pulled away, gasping.

"I was thinking that both Lynn and Krissi have done a wonderful job," I heard Master comment. "I think it is time for its use in a very beautiful, wet pussy."

I stopped sucking as I heard those words. Here I am on my knees, knowing I had prepared him to cuckold me. A wave of humiliation at that thought swept over me. My cock tried to harden. I slipped his cock out of my mouth.

"A wonderful idea, Master," Anna replied

Lynn moved away from my wife, a silvery line of juice between their lips stretched and dropped as she moved back, providing access.

Mark placed a hand on each side of Anna's shoulders and bent down to kiss her.

"Stand up, Anna. I want you to show off your pussy to Krissi while enveloping my cock."

She stood, kicked off her shoes and reached down to the hem of her dress, lifting it over her head. Lynn worked her panties to the floor, for the first time showing me her newly shaven pussy. As she stepped out of her panties, she stepped each foot onto the couch on each side of Mark's thighs.

With little effort she lowered herself down to his cock. Yoga does wonderful things to the body, and her strength enabled her to position herself, and lower down to the head of his cock that stood straight up for her.

Still on my knees, I watched her line up her dripping pussy over his magnificent cock, up close and personal as her lips slowly enveloped his head. Her moan was almost guttural and she slowly slid down his cock, controlling the speed and depth with her powerful legs. About half-way down, I watched in awe as my Mistress lifted and lowered, each drop of her hips allowing slightly more of his cock in. Lynn knelt beside them, rubbing, and sucking Anna's breasts as the rhythm continued.

The stamina and strength shown by the two was outstanding. My cock desperately pressed against the cage, trying to outgrow its confinement, thus stretching my balls. I moved between their legs and began to lick up Mark's shaft, reaching my Mistress's pussy, then being pushed down his cock as she lowered.

Lifting herself up and off his cock, her lips stretching out over his head before lifting away, juices stretching to his cock before she lowered herself again. Repeating this extraction and impailing over and over again, he moans and cries exceeded anything I have ever heard from her. No matter how hard I tried to please Anna with my cock, I could never compete with this.

"That is it, my eager little slut. Fuck your Master. Make our sissy understand what a real cock can do!" Mark instructed. "Fuck me all the way down. That's a girl. Oh fuck!"

I heard the telltale moans of my Mistress as she began her approach to orgasm. Her pace accelerated, the rhythm into the throws of passion. Mark's breathing turned to moans as his thrusts met with hers. The scream my Mistress let out as she dropped firmly to the base of his shaft was incredible. Mark's roar quickly followed, the two unable to control their spasms, the motions shaky, almost violent. They locked lips is a powerfully intimate kiss in the throws of passion. The hip to hip grinding continued, as did the locked lip moaning, gradually slowing, then all was quiet.

My Mistress lay against Mark, cum oozing out between them. Lynn reached over and guided my head again forward. The clean-up was mine.

I moved to my wife's beautiful ass and licked between their bodies to begin. My Mistress lifted her head, and kissed Mark slowly and sensually arching her back slightly to allow me better access to her pussy, glistening, engorged and squeezing cum and fluids out around Master's cock. The kiss ended as she moved up and off him, his still impressive cock falling onto his abdomen.

Turning and sitting beside Mark, my Mistress spread her legs, smiling at me. Her lips were puffy and covered in fluids. "Your dream, Krissi," she smiled, and I moved forward, eagerly sliding my tongue in. Mark's cum was not bitter, and there was a lot. My Mistress arched her back, pushing his semen out into my mouth.

Lynn leaned across Mark's lap, cleaning his cock. Turning to her, he laughed. "I think this arrangement will work out quite well, Anna," and they kissed softly, tenderly.

"Agreed" came the response as the kiss ended.

The evening had been beyond anything I had expected in my wildest dreams. I doubted, when I made my comments to Mark online, that we would ever meet. I knew the separation of the internet, a safe place to talk from, had now evaporated. As we made our way to the door, I wondered if Mark had read my mind.

"Glad you registered to the site, Krissi, and contacted me. And I am really glad your Mistress made it happen." Mark smiled. "Anna, I so look forward to continuing our mutual learning. And sissy, your life will never be the same again."

And with that, we hugged, kissed and they walked home.

"I believe you have some clean-up to do Krissi. I am going to retire. I suggest you hurry along should you hope to find me awake," came my instruction with a kiss. "I am proud of you."

By the time I had finished cleaning up the kitchen and myself, my Mistress was sound asleep. Laying beside her I could only gaze, wishing I could see into her mind and see whatever she had planned. That would unfold as it did, and not before.

________________________________

12