A Full-Service Cottage Ch. 03

Story Info
The Cottage Service is shared.
7.5k words
4.68
11.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Full Service Cottage,

Chapter 3

By Formyqueenspleasure

This is my first series posted to the Transgender & Crossdressers category. I have used Fetish as the all-encompassing bucket for my varied tastes, but I think this story is better here.

This 3rd chapter makes more sense if the first two are read. This story contains elements of cross dressing, homosexuality, cuckolding, femdom, golden showers and will continue to progress into a wider variety of pleasures. I know this story is not for everyone. Please find what you like.

For everyone else, as always, I really appreciate your comments. I learn from and enjoy them.

Chapter 3

Waking before my Mistress, I quietly got up and slipped out of the room. Having a second room for my attire and preparation certainly made it easier not to disturb her.

Once the coffee was on, I quickly completed my morning basic rituals including a full shave. I dropped off a coffee to her night table once I heard her in the bathroom, then had my coffee at my makeup table and selected my attire for the day. Still feeling excited about our previous night, I chose a slutty-daytime look (if that is a thing) consisting of a short, tight stretch pink camo dress, white thigh-highs with a cute pink bow at the top, and white pumps. I added my collar and was good to go!

The breakfast tray was completed with my wife's favourites, fruit and yogurt, sparkling water with a lemon slice, and a fresh cup of coffee. I checked myself once more and made my way back to the bedroom.

"Good morning, my love. I hope you slept well," I smiled, placing the breakfast on the small table overlooking the back yard and lake. My Mistress looked radiant. She had already added makeup, something normally not done so early in our routine.

"Good morning, Krissi. I slept wonderfully." Looking at the table she added "Would you please add another cup of coffee and perhaps some more fruit. Lynn should be here at any time." I know I caught her eye, but nothing appeared on her face. "Would you tidy up the bed please before you prepare Lynn's breakfast?"

I took my own coffee back to the kitchen after cleaning up the room. Guests? At this time in the morning? Not what I had expected. I was in quite the head of steam when I nearly ran straight on into Lynn standing in the kitchen.

"Well good morning, you little tart!" she laughed, almost spilling her coffee. "Aren't you all dressed-up pretty."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "I just heard you were coming, but not already in the kitchen!"

"Actually, I think I have cum in almost every room in this house if you must know." She commented cheekily. "Do you always dress this sluttily in the morning?"

"Yes, when this is the clothing I was provided," I responded with a bit of attitude. "And what brings you here so early this morning?"

"Well, Miss Anna actually." Lynn leaned back against the counter, sipping her coffee. A pair of short-shorts and a tied shirt gave her that sexy outdoorsy Daisy Duke look.

"Master M told me I was coming over this morning, apparently arranged between he and Mistress Anna. I was then invited for breakfast by your Mistress, which I guess means I should not have helped myself." She smiled and grabbed hold of my cage, flashing me a smile. "I will get out of your way. I am a little peckish. Perhaps you could warm this as well sweetie," she added as she put her cup down and walked past me into the bedroom.

I watched her leave, more that a little surprised that our morning was interrupted and miffed at her superior attitude. Then I was wondering what this meant.

I returned with the full tray. The two of them were sitting by the window chatting. I guess I missed something humorous as they were in a bit of a giggle when I walked in. Both looked over and allowed me the space to serve them. I then started to pull out my chair to join them.

"Please kneel beside us here, Krissi," my Mistress instructed. I figured disagreement was hardly appropriate, so I slid my chair back under the table and knelt between them.

I watched them both while they ate and had a nice little chat about this and that, and really nothing at all. Once they had dined, and I was sent for more coffee (when I shoved some food into my own mouth) and returned to them where my Mistress addressed me.

"Today you will be attending to Miss. Lynn's needs, Krissi. Mark offered me a tour of the lake. I could hardly say no, could I?" A brief pause was permitted to offer me an opportunity to respond if I needed to, but I understood better. "Now, there are things need attention around here and Lynn so kindly agreed to take over while I am out."

"And I am quite looking forward to it!" Lynn chimed in. "I understand you are quite good at pedicures, and quite adept in the kitchen. I am sure we will not be bored at all. Will we Krissi?" she beamed at me.

I could feel my pulse in my neck, not at all hot under the collar though. I knew I was being provided to Lynn for her pleasure, while my Mistress found her own pleasure, unchaperoned by her cuckold husband. Jealousy and humiliation crept in. My cock strained at its cage.

"Of course, Miss. Lynn," I mumbled. "I would be delighted to take care of your requirements. I am sure you will have a lovely day with Mark, my Mistress."

"Oh, I will," she responded excitedly. "I understand that Mark might bring another couple with us. Danny and Alisha, I believe their names were."

"Oh yeah..." Lynn chimed in "you will have fun with them. They are lovely folks." And the wink to my Mistress was not intended to be hidden. "I am sure Mark will moor in the cove for lunch. Quite a stunning place to swim and relax."

"Thank you for the reminder, Lynn! Krissi, please grab my sunscreen from the bathroom." she responded, "With my skin, sun tanning is a no-no! I need a good layer to begin my day," and she quickly removed her clothing.

When I walked back into the room, my Mistress stood naked and waiting.

"I need a full body covering, Krissi. With my green bikini there is not much coverage so you might as well cover all of me!"

My pulse hastened at that instruction. The green bikini is tiny, and I mean tiny. My Mistress was right in that there is not much coverage. It looks amazing on my wife. Perhaps too amazing. Once wet, the material clings to the skin and while not transparent, every goosebump is visible. It is hot. It had only been worn twice for private dips. I would not even BE at this dip.

I put the screen on over every inch of her body, lingering a little when I rubbed in the lotion around her nipples which were already hard. Turning each way, my Mistress allowed me to ensure all the lotion was smoothed in.

I placed the bottle in her beach bag, noticing the bikini folded beside her towel.

Passing my wife her bag, she gave me a lovely kiss. "Now be good, pay attention and make sure I only hear positive things when I get back. Lynn is in charge, and you will accept her instructions while I am gone, right?"

Before I could respond, Lynn clipped a leash to my collar.

"I think we'll be just fine, Miss Anna. I rarely have the opportunity to top, and I know what I would like to do, so this should be fun!" Lynn responded with a big smile

My Mistress just smiled at me as she finished dressing in a tiny sundress. She gave me another kiss and headed out of the bedroom. I looked out the window and watched her leave from the back door and walk out to the water edge, towards our host's property. Mark was on his boat at his dock in the distance and turned to watch her approach.

My gaze was interrupted by a sharp tug on the leash.

"Just so you understand, Krissi. Your attention and focus is on me now. Your Mistress is going to have lovely afternoon and be very well attended to. Today I am now Mistress Lynn, or simply Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I responded with some trepidation.

"I think we will enjoy our day. First item on the agenda for you is getting these dishes put away and cleaned up. While you do that, I am going to explore. Where are your things? Clothing, make-up, toys... I want full access to all of your sissy treasures while you finish cleaning up."

With all the things I have done or allowed, I am not sure why this request made me uncomfortable. It seemed somehow invasive. A free dive into all my stuff. All the toys.

My instructions from my Mistress were clear. I would accept Lynn being in charge.

"Please, let me show you Mistress," I politely responded and I opened cabinet beside the bed. Inside were the toys. Various plugs, dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, spreader bars, cuffs, floggers, whips, and my Mistress's strap-on filled the shelves.

"Very impressive assortment" Mistress Lynn nodded.

"Thank you, Mistress. I was surprised with how much Mistress Anna brought. I will show you to my room if you would like." She nodded her head, I motioned towards the door with a hand sweep. Mistress walked ahead of me, holding my leash, into the hall where I directed her through the door to my room. I presented my closets and drawers all full of my sissy attire. My bathroom door was open, and my makeup was on the counter where I had not cleaned it up.

Lynn turned towards me. "I would like you to put this on, please," and she held out a small steel cage. The head was fully enclosed, and a small knob stuck out the end.

"Mistress?" I looked at her. "I have my Mistress's cage on, and she has not given me permission to remove it?"

"I do appreciate your concern, Krissi, but..." and she held up the chain with my key. "Your Mistress gave me permission, with my Master's blessing of course. They made it clear that regardless of what I do, and I am allowed to do whatever I chose, I am to ensure you have no release. "

With that she reached forward, grasped my cage, and undid my lock. I removed the cage in the bathroom and returned to her, my cock starting to respond.

"We cannot allow that, Krissi. I was severely cautioned about this! Put this on now!"

This cage had a ring did not open and I had to pull my not-quite-flaccid cock and testicles through it, a painful endeavour. I pulled the cage over the head of my cock and breathed through my teeth. The cage was not going to go on. Lynn raised up a tiny rod, about 2 1/2" long with a small knob on top. Grabbing the cage, she prodded through the hole at the tip of the cage and I held my breath.

"Breathe, Krissi. It is going in."

I felt the rod press through the head of my cock, touching the tender tubing inside as it slid in. My cock started to deflate, more from fear than discomfort, and she pressed it further in. I held my breath, against instructions. She backed off once when the discomfort was too much but then resumed. My cock had deflated enough for the cage to go on, and she quickly attached the lock. Grasping the knob of the urethra tube, she screwed it into the head of the cage holding me in place.

I had never experienced a urethral tube. I could feel it inside my cock, but it was not painful. The stimulation made me want to get hard, but I could not. It literally made me squirm from the inside out.

"Oh, your little thing seems uncomfortable. So sorry!" she laughed in a wicked manner. "You will get used to it. Maybe. Right now, I am quite wet and need your tongue."

She unfastened her shorts and slid them off. She had no panties on. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs, her feet not quite reaching the floor.

She had a beautify pussy, shaved except for a narrow, blonde strip above her lips. A tattoo of a heart surrounded the strip, with the point between the arches starting on the top of the strip, and the point of the heart reaching the top of her lips, pointing the way to her engorged clitoris. Her swollen lips glistened with moisture anticipating my service.

"Here sissy" was all she needed to say as she pulled on my leash.

I knelt at the edge of the bed and began slowly, licking up each side of her pussy, gently sucking her lips into my mouth. Each time my tongue approached her nub, I moved away, avoiding over stimulation too soon. I wanted her to feel the training I had received from my Mistress on how to truly make love to a woman's pussy. Her moans let me know I was on the right track.

"Oh, that is sooo good, sissy, yeah, oh, just like that," she offered softly. She lifted her feet up onto my shoulders to allow me more access. I was in no rush. More importantly, I did not feel that she was in a rush either.

I caught each drip before it reached the bottom of her lips, just above her pink rose bud that was now available to me with her knees up. My tongue now travelled up between her lips, flicking the hard little clitoris at the top, its head pocking out from its sheath, pink and glistening. Each time my tongue touched the tip I could feel her body tense.

"Lick my ass, Krissi," she instructed, pressing her feet down on my shoulders, lifting her pink bud up.

My tongue slid over the puckered rose bud, tasting slightly earthy. This somehow made it more exciting, more humiliating, and as a result more stimulating. My cock was pressing its limits, the tube holding the head in place.

Her knees opened wider opening her anus more. I slid the tip of my tongue in without hesitation and licked around the ring.

"Push deeper, Krissi. All the way in" and I followed her instructions. I began pushing in all the way, then sliding out, fucking her ass with my tongue. Her pussy freely flowed into my mouth. Her hand went behind my head, pulling me in and deeper as I tongue fucker her, faster and faster.

"Oh yeah, sissy, yeah, like that!" she yelled. "OK, oh fuck, now my cunt! I want to cum now!"

I moved from tongue fucking her ass to sucking on her hard little nub, flicking the tip while I sucked her deeply into my lips, allowing it to just rub along my teeth. My head went up and down like I was sucking on a cock. I could feel her motion increase with mine. Her feet dropped down my back, knees clamped around my ears, and her hands held my face into her pussy. The warm, thick liquid was a predecessor to her orgasm. Her breathing hastened, and she became much louder, moaning and bucking her hips as she came. My mouth filled with her fluids, my cock strained at its restraint. I knew my tube would be filled with my precum. She rode her orgasm holding my head in place as she desired.

As her breathing slowed, she released the pressure on my head, and I sat back on my heels, my forehead on her knee while I caught my breath.

"Your Mistress was right, sissy. You are good at eating pussy. Good thing since everything else is locked away. I think you can go do your clean up. I need to do some research here while you are gone," she smiled.

While cleaning the kitchen I occasionally heard her rustling around in my room. Every time a drawer shut, I wondered what else she had found. I could hear voices coming from the water's edge and moved onto the back deck to sneak a peak. I could see more activity on the boat and my Mistress standing on the flying bridge. Another couple had just walked onto the deck and Mark had gotten off the boat to greet them and take their bags on board. The male guest appeared to be a little taller than Mark, but even broader and very dark, with a shaved head. The lady was tall and slender, not much shorter than Mark with long legs and high-heeled sandals. Her hair hung in beaded braids down her back. Both were dressed for the day on the water in shorts and hats and brought a cooler and a couple of bags.

"If you are finished, I suggest you let me know, Krissi, and ask what you should be doing next," came the rebuke from the doorway to my service room. "I believe you have forgotten that you have one focus today!"

"My apologies, I was just loo.."

"You were ignoring my needs and expectations while being nosy!" she interrupted, stopping any effort at an explanation, and ensuring I would be back inside immediately. I was.

With the kitchen done I hurried back to Mistress Lynn. "Is there anything Mistress would like?" I offered as I entered my room.

"We are going outside for some sun, sissy. I have selected your attire," Lynn responded, standing by the window.

On the bed was a tiny leopard bikini and a sheer white long blouse.

"I brought this over for you, sissy. Mark selected it from my collection. Your Mistress loved it."

Aside from the concern over how I would look, the tan lines would be hard to explain once back in 'real' life.

"Put it on with your strappy sandals over there and meet me outside. Bring me a cool drink." With that Lynn walked out of the room.

The bikini was tiny, strings tied at the side with a halter string top. The blouse did little to cover it at all. When I walked onto the back deck with drinks, I saw that some lounge chairs had been moved onto the dock, perhaps 50 feet from the boat being prepared to cast off. Lynn was wearing a white flowing wrap over a tiny white bikini and occupied one of the chairs. I paused only momentarily, but Lynn motioned for me to come down.

My hope of being unnoticed by those on the boat was dashed when Lynn decided to call out to them the moment I stepped onto the dock.

"Nice bikini, Krissi!" Mark called across the water.

"Give us a spin!" laughed my Mistress.

"Nice to see you, Sweetie!" came a deep baritone their handsome guest with a wave of his hand. He stood on the flying bridge with his wife and my Mistress. They both laughed at my discomfort along with him.

I tried not to look over and placed the tray down beside Lynn and sat down quickly.

"I think they like you!" Lynn laughed. "Aw, Krissi embarrassed? Don't know why. Everyone here is going to get to know you much better by the time this week is done. Much, much better."

Lynn paused to see my reaction. I was trying to be small, but she was right about the upcoming week, and I knew it.

"Stand up and remove your blouse, Krissi. It is definitely tanning weather."

While my hesitation was slight, it was there, and I felt it. Rising out of my seat, I glanced at the boat noting that most of the folks had gone back to preparing for departure. I slipped off my blouse and laid it over the back of the chair as the horn on the boat went off. My Mistress on the flying bridge smiled back and waved. I smiled and waved weakly before sitting down.

"Why don't you lay down on the towel I laid out" Lynn smiled, pointing over to the end of the dock.

The towel was laid out at the end of the dock, across the width. I made my way over as quickly as possible and laid face down, happy to be as low down as possible.

Hearing the sounds of casting off I thought my exposure was minimized. What I had not considered was just how close the boat would pass by the end of our dock. Lynn kept up a chat with the crew with me laying in-between them.

"Turn over, Krissi. This is rude."

I turned over as the boat was about 10 feet away.

Mark and my Mistress were on the flying bridge, smiling down on us.

"I do love your suit. Have to get myself one just like it," Alisha commented from the back deck. Her husband stood beside her with a smile on his face and a drink in his hand which he raised in a salute as the boat glided past us, turning out into the lake.

I watched the boat turn up the lake as Mark opened the throttle.

"They will have an amazing day, Krissi. Have no fear. Your Mistress will have a lovely time. I think I would like another drink. Would you be a dear?" and she held out her glass.

Rising from the deck, I took her glass and slipped on my sandals. I was conscious of my walk, attempting to put a little extra hip into my walk. I chastised myself realizing what I was doing. As I approached the door, I realized Lynn had caught up to about 5 feet behind me.

"Change of plans, Krissi. I will meet you in the kitchen for my drink."