A Full-Service Cottage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pouring the drink into the glass full of ice as she walked in.

"Turn and face the counter, Krissi," she said flatly, and I did.

I felt her hand on my back bending me over the counter, and then the ties on my bikini bottom being pulled. My bottoms dropped to the floor. A cold liquid poured over the crack in my ass, and I felt a gloved hand slide between my cheeks, spreading the lubricant. A finger danced around my anus, gradually stretching the rim before sliding in. Twirling the finger just inside the ring, I felt the second finger slide in, stretching me further. In a circular motion, my ass was being massaged from the inside and stretched, allowing the third, then quickly the fourth, finger in.

I held myself on my elbows, my brows furled as I accepted the length of her fingers, meeting resistance as the knuckles reached the rim. Her retreating fingers then pushed back again as a slow piston motion ensued. With each stroke in, the knuckles went deeper stretching my anus wider. I was just becoming accustomed to her motion when she stopped on the inward stroke and began to wiggle her fingers. She then turned her hand back and forth and pushed deeper on her strokes.

I moaned loudly, trying to relax to accept the pressure. Pushing out did not seem to help.

"Calm, sissy. Breathe. It is all going in. Your Mistress told me you like things in your ass. Relax. You need to get used to big things in your ass. Relax, sissy. It is just a matter of time. It will be much easier if you relax and let it happen, sweetie." And she backed off slightly before pushing forward. I could feel her hand twisting deeply, her fingers curled. One more retreat and she added her thumb before pushing forward. With her additional digit, the knuckles met more resistance and my ring stretched to what I believed was its maximum. I was wrong. She stopped, allowing me to breathe then began to widen her fingers, contract, and push, over and over.

My breathing was ragged, my eyes closed. I had my hands now gripping on the far side of the counter, and I lifted my torso in the misguided believe that it would somehow help. It did not. Her other hand pushed on my back, pressing my chest on the counter. I turned my head to the side laying my cheek on the counter, trying to relax. She pushed.

The pain was massive as I felt the true maximum stretch, and her hand pushed fully into my ass.

"OH-MY-GOD!" I screamed as my sphincter closed around her wrist. My reaction was intense, and she held her hand still, waiting for my breathing to slow. She began to slowly open and turn her hand.

"Well done, sissy," she purred softly as her hand began making circular shapes inside. "Master felt you needed to be stretched and ready." Her fingers pressed against my prostrate at that point that I cannot describe. The sensation rises into my abdomen, almost an unbearable sensation as the nerve endings curl from the base of my testicles to just above my waist. My moaning now became a voice of its own. I could hear it almost as if another person was making the sound, but all I could feel is that deep sensation before the internal orgasm. Her hand rotated and pulsed deep inside of me.

"Oh, you like this, sissy. Your Mistress told us about your internal orgasms. You did not tell us that when we first chatted though. Perhaps then you did not know, but now I wanted to see it for myself," and she began to pull out, almost past the wider point in her hand, stretching my ring again, before pushing back in.

I grasped the counter harder, my knuckles white, my chest pressed down, as her pistoning sped up. I felt the wide part of her hand slip out past my ring then slide back in. Then again. Each time the pain diminished until it just allowed her fist free access while I cried out, whimpering.

The pummeling my ass was taking was intense, my moans uncontrollable. I could feel my toes curling as my abdomen was twisted with the sensation growing, then the internal orgasm took over. "God, oh fuck, holy shit, oh my God" I yelled as every release inside occurred at once. The head of my cock pulsed and gripped the tube deep inside my cock as the orgasm swept over my body. My torso shook with each wave.

As the waves finally ceded, I laid on the counter breathing as my body went limp. I felt her hand slowly withdraw, feeling my ass close again, at least to the gape remaining. More lube poured down my crack before I felt the cold tip of a toy press against the ring again. I knew it was the large glass plug. Almost three inches wide, the circumference was about 9". This plug does not give or flex in any way. The stretching it forces is intense.

I yelled as if it would assist me in accepting the pain, but no sooner had I yelled then I realized there was no pain. My ring closed around the base, and her palm lay flat on the base settling it in.

"Wow, sissy. Aren't you just the anal slut?" she laughed.

I was full, this plug filling me completely as I pushed myself up from the counter.

"Lovely," she commented, and she wiped up the cum that had dribbled out of the tube, lifting it to my mouth on her fingers. I accepted her fingers eagerly, sucking on my cum, the lubricant and the taste of my ass.

"You really should have your bikini adjusted when you bring my drinks outside, perhaps with some fruit to munch on. I will be on the back deck." And she walked away, leaving me to gather myself and prepare her order.

When I returned to the deck, she was laid out in her white micro bikini on a lounge chair. Another lounge sat beside her. With the plug in, laying out of the chaise required cautious movement, but once laying down, I could relax.

I must have dozed off, but she woke me. "You should turn over, Krissi. Would not want you to get burned."

I looked down and could see a little tinge of pink. I wondered what my tan lines would look like. I turned over onto my stomach and settled in. Lynn rubbed sunscreen onto my back and moved down to my legs. She intentionally leaned on the glass base while she covered my legs, pushing deeper.

"I knew from your Mistress that you could orgasm internally, sissy. I have never seen this until now," and she pressed the plug firmly, wiggling the base back and forth. "I have to say it is quite slutty and turns me on a lot."

She held the plug in deeply, rotating the tip over my spot. I felt my stomach tighten and my ass clench before it rolled through my abdomen again. I could not release, just ride the pleasure while she played.

"Wow. I love that," she whispered while she continued rotating the plug slowly. "But now my turn Krissi," and she moved to her chairs, laying back and spreading her legs.

I pressed myself to standing. My legs were shaky. I moved between her legs and slid her bikini bottoms aside. Her suit was soaked, her pussy dripping. My lips and tongue slid between her lips, drawing her wetness into my mouth. I felt her tensing, pushing more fluid into my mouth and I swallowed. Her clitoris was pressing against my nose, grinding. I could not breathe and pulled back as she came quickly, squirting across my nose and into my mouth. My tongue, still between her lips, caught the pool from the tiny squirts that followed in pulses. I pushed my tongue in and tried to extend her orgasm, her legs around the back of my head, holding me there.

We lay in a tangle on the lounge for a few minutes.

Lynn played with my hair. "You know, I think I could get used to having a sissy to take care of me. I am rather enjoying my day so far."

"As am I Mistress," I answered. "I was quite surprised that my Mistress loaned me to you, and I am honoured to be in your service."

"Well, I am certain that your Mistress is having a lovely day as well. I am sure she did not want you to spend your day wondering what might be happening on that boat with three hot people to entertain her." Lynn paused to let that sink in.

We lay in the sun, tanning for a while. Lynn thought it would be nice to see my bikini lines in my slutty dresses that she had seen in my closet. We chatted for a long while about being submissives to our dominants, and what we enjoyed. There was no question that her experience in the lifestyle far exceeded my own, and that my Mistress would learn a great deal from Master M. I found a strange kinship with Lynn, even though she was my 'dom-for-the-day'.

We swam to cool off and returned to our deck.

"I think amid-afternoon lunch is in order, Krissi. Perhaps you should get that ass into the kitchen and rustle something up. I am going to take a fast shower. I will find you something more appropriate for lunch service. I think we will eat in the dining room, Krissi. Please arrange it appropriately." She handed me her towel, turned, and walked into the house. I watched until she had moved out of sight, then cleaned up the deck and headed in.

I decided to go all out on the table to impress her, adding candles and white linens. I prepared a light fare, then hurried to prepare myself. I found her selection awaiting me. As she had mentioned earlier, a sissy is always best in nylons, even in the summer. Laid out was a flowered, frilly dress with a halter top tied behind my neck, string panties, and my sandals. My tan lines were indeed visible. I did my makeup a little heavier than I normally would for lunch and added my collar which I had become rather fond of.

When Lynn returned, I was fully prepared for her arrival. Lynn wore a wide jean skirt and tailored jacket. I certainly felt sluttily to her classy-country look, and I offered her a glass of wine. She complemented me on the table, then sat down for service.

Lunch was quite lovely, and Lynn reminded me that I was to give her a pedicure. My Mistress had told her about my skills, and she wanted to take advantage. I do pride myself on my manicure/pedicures.

I brought out my tools, polish, LED Dryer, and foot bath. I prepared some light fruity drinks while she soaked. I happily gave her a full manicure and then prepared her toes. She had beautiful feet, and I sucked each toe in conclusion to the preparation. We chose a bright red colour and I added white flowers, baking her toe with each coat. We laughed and talked for over two hours, with me attending to her every need. Mistress Lynn gushed over the results, and I was very proud.

Once put away, I returned with some wine.

"I really am very happy with my toes, Krissi. I am certainly going to mention your skills to the ladies in our circle! I think you need to have your toes done too, Krissi. But while I will not paint them, perhaps I can make them curl."

I am sure the look on my face at that moment was confusion.

"Bend over the coffee table, sissy."

I placed my hands out straight to the table, bending at the waist.

Mistress Lynn grabbed the base of the large glass plug in my ass. Turning and pressing it, I felt the pressure on my prostrate, raising that feeling in my stomach. Lightly pulling the base, and pressing back in, I could feel my ring being stretched again. Lynn massaged the ring around its base and slowly pulled the plug out. My relief was immense. I felt her fingers tracing around my anus, but I could not feel them slide into me.

"You are gaping a lot, sissy. That is very good I am going to fuck you now."

Lynn undid her skirt and dropped it to the floor, kicking it away. I watched her run her hand along the large shaft of the large flexible pink cock in a strap on. It was very realistic and 'flexible-hard' with a mushroom head and veins. It had to be eight or nine inches, and very thick. She massaged the cock from its base to the tip. She watched my eyes as her fingers closed over the head before sliding back down.

"Kneel, sissy," she instructed, and I obeyed, kneeling in front of her.

Grabbing the back of my head, she moved the head of her phallus to my lips.

"Kiss my cock, sissy, then make it nice and wet. It is the only additional lubricant you will receive although it is probably not required for your gaping ass."

I looked up into my Mistress's eyes as I kissed the head, then opened my mouth to accept it. She began to face fuck me, sliding the large member to the back of my throat, then backing off as my gag reflexes took over.

"Very nice, sissy. You really are a natural cocksucker, aren't you? I can hear you moaning in your throat. Oh, they are going to love you, baby!" My face and the cock were covered in my saliva. I drooled uncontrollably. I knew my makeup was smeared all over my face like a true slut, and I loved it.

"Get on the couch, Krissi. Present your ass to me."

I knelt on the cushion and leaned against the back, presenting my ass. I felt my dress being lifted.

"Oh sissy. You are really gaping. Really ready. You need this cock in your ass, don't you, you little slut?" I felt her press the head just into the ring, then start to move it around in circles.

"This is a big cock, sweetie, but it looked to be just the right size" then in one motion her cock slam into my ass. I yelled at the first intrusion, quickly reverting to moans as she fucked me.

"Oh Krissi, you are a fucking slut, aren't you? You took this large cock so easily. We had this one made from a mold of Master M. It is like him fucking you. But of course, this is not the real one. The real one is probably in Anna's pussy, again."

With each stroke, she went deeper, until she was slamming to its base. I felt her press against my ass, embedded fully. Her hips pressing against my ass, holding me in complete delirium. I was panting and moaning, almost unable to continue, but I did. I felt myself approaching another orgasm. I felt her pull my hair back, lifting my head.

"Smile for the nice, camera, Krissi!" she said, sliding back, then pushing deeply into my ass. I opened my eyes and saw the red light above a tiny lens sitting on the bookshelf, directly behind the couch.

"You have received so many positive reviews from the boat all day, baby. We don't want to disappoint now. Show them how a slut wants to be fucked." And she sped up. I stared at the camera, realizing that on the other side they was an audience.

Again, and again the head of her cock slammed deeply inside me.

"Show your Mistress and Master what a fucking whore you are!"

I was pushed over the top with those words. I am sure my yell could be heard over the water without a microphone. I grasped the back of the couch, drooling and moaning through my orgasm. Mistress pressed firmly against my ass, pushing herself against the base of the cock, and she came with me.

Finally, the pressure, the motion, and the intensity slowed, then stopped. She reached down and scooped the cum dripping from the head of my cage tube. Holding out her covered fingers to the camera, she forced her fingers into my mouth for the viewing pleasure of those on the boat.

We stayed in that position, panting, and holding on to the back of the couch, me sucking on her fingers. Mistress lay against my back, her cock deep inside. As she began to relax, the slow withdrawal stretched my anus, pulling it as she slid out with a pop.

"Turn over, Krissi," she instructed. No sooner had I turned mistress stepped onto the couch, legs on each side of mine. "You should always clean you cocks afterwards, sissy. Open wide," and she leaned on the back of the couch for balance, pushing her lubricated cock into my mouth.

I could taste my ass on the cock as she pushed it to the back of my throat and began to face-fuck me.

"Oh, your Mistress will be so proud, sissy," she smiled, pistoning in and out of my mouth.

'Indeed I was proud Krissi!' my Mistress typed onto her phone. ' We have so enjoyed your shows today, sissy. It was on the big screen all day. I have learned so much from Master M. Hoisting anchor now, baby. See you in an hour or so. Pictures to follow. Your Mistress.'

Mistress and Master were on their way back. Looking around, I had a lot to clean up, which Mistress Lynn thoroughly enjoyed as she sat and sipped her wine.

My makeup was smeared across my face, spread from the face-fucking I had received. I looked the part of a well used whore.

My ass was gaping but, unbelievably, not sore. My makeup reapplication had to be fast and light, showing the effort without killing the rest of the time I had to clean up.

I had the clean-up finished as the boat entered the harbour. The late-afternoon sun was beautiful and warm, and I was again presentable.

Mistress Lynn had kindly selected my outfit while I cleaned up. A short black leather skirt and sheer, white tank top, with black, lacy lingerie and my low cork pumps. "Let's go greet them and give them a hand with the lines."

I felt our attendance was hardly needed as the captain seem more than adept at bringing his craft to its dock. My attendance was to show my service. We were there when the lines were thrown to us and had to do little other than to secure the vessel to the dock cleats.

My Mistress stood on the stern deck, leaning against the transom smiling as I prepared for them to disembark. She stood with her drink in hand beside Danny, her bikini showing through her light covering. Alisha joined them after gathering up a few bags.

I attached the roller ramp to the gunwale and opened the stern railing. As the three moved to the steps leading to the ramp, I held out my hand and assisted them off the boat.

"Welcome ashore'" I greeted them. "I trust your day was wonderful, my Mistress."

"Oh, indeed it was. We saw that you had quite the day too, sissy!" she smiled. The others merely nodded.

"And I brought you something to eat" her eyes twinkled. "I am sure you are famished!" Dan and Alisha laughed behind her, and I realized it was unlikely a sandwich.

My Mistress offered her thanks to Mark with a sensuous kiss "Thank you, Master for such a lovely day."

She then turned to Alisha and Dan and kissed each tenderly. It was obvious that they had become much closer during the cruise. Lynn joined Mark on the boat to prepare it for the evening and I loaded the coolers onto the cart, rolling it up the dock. "Thank you for a lovely day, Krissi" she called out

"So, we shall see you soon," my Mistress offered to the couple, and she passed me her bag to carry.

I reached the back deck and was preparing to unload the coolers.

"Not so fact, Krissi. I have a treat for you."

Mistress stopped and slid her bikini bottoms off.

"Right here, Krissi," she instructed, pointing her finger to the ground in front of her. I lay down and she positioned her knees on each side of my face.

I could see her lips were swollen but she held them together. As she relaxed, she allowed a flow from her pussy onto my face. I opened my mouth to accept what was to 'cum', and she settled down onto my face.

"This is your introduction to Dan, Krissi. He has a magnificent cock and provided you something to eat, Sweetie,"

Hearing her words, passion overtook me as I slid my tongue in, searching. My Mistress pushed down expelling a massive amount of cum into my mouth. Mixed with her own lubrication, my mouth was filled three times as I swallowed. I could not believe on one man has left this much.

"I am going to get a full report from Mistress Lynn." Reaching down and lifting my skirt, she laughed. "I see she did used that nice cage on you. She said it does not hinder peeing. I think I would like to have firsthand experience, sissy.

I thought she wanted me to stand, but as she ground into my face, I realized I had misunderstood. She held me in place and placed her feet on each side of my head. She stood to a low crouch. Her engorged lips were only 18 inches above when she sighed, and the trickle started. She stood up gradually, spreading her feet wider as the stream increased.

Urine mixed with cum streamed into my mouth and across my face. I closed my eyes as she peed all over me, covering me, soaking me.