A Full-Service Cottage Ch. 04

Story Info
The Cottage Service with a Polished Edge.
7.1k words
4.37
5.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first series posted to the Transgender & Crossdressers. I have used Fetish as the all-encompassing bucket for my varied tastes, but I think this story is better here.

This 4th chapter makes more sense if the first three are read. This story contains elements of cross dressing, homosexuality, cuckolding, femdom, interracial and will continue to progress into a wider variety of pleasures. I know this story is not for everyone, and it may just get worse for you! Feel free to check out the other stories.

For everyone else, as always, I have really appreciated your reading and your comments. Thank you!

The sun streamed into the bedroom window, awakening me to another beautiful day. I lay beside Anna for a few minutes and just watched her sleep. I was the luckiest man alive. My mind wandered to the events of yesterday, and to the incredible fantasy I now found myself in. Perhaps I was the luckiest sissy alive. I reached down and felt my cage, feeling the slick tip of the tube, and the built-up pressure of needing to pee.

Sliding out of bed quietly, I moved over to my service room to avoid waking Anna while I left to pee and prepare for morning service.

Showering quickly, ensuring my stubble was fully removed, I slipped on my denim short-shorts and a white front-tie top with flip-flops, going for a playful summer casual. Make up was a simple eye liner, mascara, and glossy nude lips.

I had barely got the coffee prepared before I heard a bell ring. Entering the room, Mistress was sitting up with a bell in her hand and a smile on her face.

"This bell was a suggestion of Master M. He pointed out that not having a means to call you is inappropriate. This is now your call bell. I expect you to respond immediately when you hear it. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent. Come closer, please."

I walked forward, placing her coffee on her nightstand. Mistress reached out and rubbed over the front of my shorts.

"I think these shorts, while sexy, are not what I prefer this morning. I think the pink metallic skirt, white thigh highs and white stilettos. You need to pay more attention to your attire, Krissi. Master also commented that he feels your presentation needs to improve. I must agree. Please return properly attired." With that, Mistress returned to her coffee, dismissing me.

I hurried to comply of course. I had not planned to be fully attired so early in the day, but the instruction made my cock twitch against my cage. Examining myself in the mirror to ensure my appearance was appropriate, I returned to Mistress, clicking my heels with each step, focusing on my heel-toe model walk.

Mistress smiled and nodded when I returned. "Much more appropriate sissy," and she motioned me forward.

"Master M feels you need a change of cage and provided one for you," she commented while placing a box on the bed beside her. Opening the lid, she presented me with a bright pink, tiny cage.

"Master feels that pink is most appropriate for a sissy. He referred to this one as a Nub and said you will understand. He has a lot of wonderful ideas of what is appropriate for our sissy. Please wash your little dickie and put this on in the washroom. Then come back for me to lock it," and she passed me the key for Mistress Lynn's cage.

It felt good to remove the tube and cage Mistress Lynn provided. My cock seemed delighted to be out of its confinement as I washed which only made it worse when I attempted to put on the new cage. Calling this cage a 'Nub' was most appropriate. Tiny, allowing no room at all, I had to put myself under a cold stream of water and think about mundane things to shrink my 'man'hood and to put it on. Just the fact that I could even wear this cage was humiliating. I admit to being really turned on when I saw my little pink nub. I felt like a sissy.

Mistress laughed and clapped her hands when I returned.

"Oh look, sissy. It is adorable and fits you so well! I never imagined my husband could possibly wear something this tiny, but I was obviously wrong. The men I have been introduced to would not even get something like this over the head of their cocks. Not that a real man would even try!"

My cock tried to rage at these comments. I was in agony and heaven.

"Master M also thought this was appropriate," and passed me a pink collar with Sissy Krissi on it in gold glister letters. I held it in my hands, a mix of emotions raged through me. I attached it around my neck, embarrassingly enough, with pride.

"He would like you to have your finger and toenails painted in bright pink to match and would like a gold "M" on your big toes to mark you as his. You can take care of that after you prepare breakfast. He has also instructed that you will have your eye shadow and your lipstick in pink to match." Mistress placed a small travel make-up bag on the table containing the new colours. "Please run along and don't take too long. Breakfast should be light. I will explain your day while we eat."

Aware that Mistress enjoys a simple breakfast to maintain her wonderful figure, I began to mirror her efforts. With the clothing I had been provided for this week, I simply desired to look my best. I laid out fresh fruit, granola, and yogurt for both of us, ensuring all was ready before announcing breakfast on the deck.

Mistress met me on the back deck in flowy, comfortable pajamas, obviously far more casual than her selection for me. She looked radiant. I looked like a tart.

As we ate, Mistress began her outlining of the day. "This is a lovely breakfast, Krissi. I am so pleased with your efforts to be the best sissy you can be. I am sure this effort will continue throughout our time here, and beyond."

"Thank you, Mistress. I certainly will do my best," I responded with as much humility as I could offer. In fact, I was thrilled to hear such praise.

"For lunch today we will need sandwiches, fruit, salad and drinks for 4. Lynn was quite impressed with your abilities with her pedicure. I explained you are also quite adept at massage and meal service, all akin to a high-end spa and Master liked that idea. You will be providing a spa day here this afternoon." Mistress smiled at me and paused to see if I would offer a comment. When I simply nodded, she continued.

"Master M has invited me to their home to entertain him and a guest for the afternoon. You will attend to your guests here. He mentioned that I, too, have much to learn and today will be part of my journey. I must admit that being taught submission is not what I envisioned as a dominant. He assured me I will find it enlightening."

"Let me be clear. I am your dominant. You will provide service to the very best of your abilities. Your attire will be provided. Your own grooming must be finished before your guests arrive. Master M noted that your attitude of complete acceptance needs significant improvement. You still appear to hold on to the illusion of manliness. He called this Attidude! Basically, starting now your Attidude needs to be replace with Femiliarity. You need to present your sissy, feminine side and complete openness to whatever others desire, without question."

I knew what he referred to. THAT would be a more difficult step.

"Once I have overseen your initial setup, I will head over to Master M's home. Lynn is preparing a lunch for us there which I will be serving. You are to prepare for lunch and spa service here. Lynn will dine here and ensure the service standards are maintained for your guests. She will provide some items you will require for Spa Chez Sissy, including a service outline. Your guests will arrive around 12:30. You have a great deal to do in the meantime. I will relax and read on the back deck. Please ensure my needs are met while I do."

I quickly cleaned up after breakfast and prepared my nails. The bright pink nail polish certainly grabbed your attention! I returned to Mistress periodically to ensure her needs were met. After finishing my toes, Mistress Lynn was sitting with my Mistress.

Lynn was holding a black dress with a slit to the waist, and a halter top that ties to a collar around the neck. The back was completely exposed. I was excited to be wearing such a beautiful, sexy gown. As I reached the back deck, I realized the conversation was not about me, but about my Mistress.

"Hello, sissy," Mistress Lynn offered. "Master M sent me over to offer my guidance to you, and to bring over your Mistress's attire for the day," she continued. Seeing my face, she smiled. "Oh, sissy. You thought this gown was for you! No honey, a spa sissy would not wear such an elegant gown. This is for Mistress Anna to wear and for Master M and his guest's pleasure. Your attire is here," and she passed me a bag. "It is far more sissy appropriate. Please return once you are ready to discuss our plans."

As I pulled the items out of the bag, I placed them on the bed in my service room.

Almost entirely white, appropriate for a spa service. A white lacy body suit, crotchless, with a deep plunge almost to my belly button, with garters, white stockings with pink bows and a pink line down the back. A white button-down shirt, almost a mid-thigh length lab coat, would offer some semblance of professionalism.

I knew this outfit required my white stilettos and my mincing steps would ensure my presentation was pure sissy. I adjusted the nylons to ensure my lines were straight and the bows were fluffed before returning.

Mistress Lynn was assisting my Mistress with her attire. My Mistress smiled at me.

The gown presented a beautiful vision with a smooth, shimmery front attached to her collar. Her erect nipples showed clearly, her areolas just visible. The gown hugged her hips and ass, flowing to the ground. As she moved, her toned legs were exposed to mid-thigh. There was no question that her attire left no room for any under garment. While I wished her attire was for me, I was vibrating knowing it was for her, or rather Master M and his guest.

"I believe I am ready for Master M and his friend," she stated, holding her hands to the side. "I am not accustomed to entering an event dressed quite like this, however, I am also not accustomed to being the server," she explained for my listening pleasure, almost as much for herself.

"You look very sissy, Krissi. I think you need to add the pink make-up provided by Master to complete the look. Lynn will assist you in creating a bun in your hair. Make us proud, Krissi. Lynn will ensure you follow instructions."

Lynn stood and smiled at me. "Your spa offering menu is on the kitchen table. We, of course meaning Master M and Mistress Anna, expect preparations to be fully ready before your clientele arrive."

Gathering Mistress's bag, Lynn added "I will be back within the hour to see how things are progressing. I will be providing some service to the guests to help you, but you are of course responsible to me as well as our guests. I need to complete some items at home while Master entertains Mistress Anna, or perhaps while Mistress Anna entertains Master M. You'd better get a move on, sissy. There is not much time left. I brought out a special chair and left it in the living room. It might help!"

I watched as Mistresses Anna and Lynn departed, and then hurried to the kitchen table to see the spa menu.

>>Spa Chez Sissy Krissi<<

Welcome to our spa. We are delighted you have placed your care in the

hands of our able providers, Sissy Krissi and Sub Lynn.

Krissi, with the assistance of Lynn, are here to serve, and service, you as you

request. Should anything not meet your expectations, please let your

thoughts be known immediately. Every effort will be made to ensure your

complete satisfaction and failure to meet your requirements is simply

unacceptable.

We trust that you will enjoy your visit.

Master M and Mistress Anna

>>Today's services<<

Lunch -- sandwiches, salad, fruit, and drinks of your choice, served on the

back deck

Nails including polish(es) of your choice

Massage -- shoulder or full body

Refreshments whenever requested

Personal services in whatever form you request.

In the living room I saw the special chair Lynn referred to. In the corner was a door I had not noticed before that had been covered up by a tapestry. I guess this chair magically appeared from beyond the door.

I truly had no idea what this chair was, but it seemed like it would work perfectly for pedicures. The seat and back tilted back at about 45%. A small table was in front that would split apart so they could rest their feet for me to paint their toes. Each section of this table was wide enough so the UV oven could sit on it. Perfect!

I brought out our folding massage table and set it in front of the window looking over the back deck and brought out sheets from the linen closet.

The foot bath, nail tools and UV oven were placed between the chair and the couch. I placed the nail polishes on the table on a tray from which selections could be made. Then I hit the kitchen, making a variety of delectable delights as fast as I could.

Ready for service I then had time for my own preparation. I was just finishing the new pink make-up when Lynn arrived.

Dressed in a white latex mini dress, white thigh highs with pink bows to match my own (hers looked much better!), she was hot. She finished her look with 6" stilettos that I could not imagine walking in.

She fixed my hair, bringing it into a bun on the back of my head and secured it with a pink mesh wrap and elastic. Taking out a few items from her own bag, she finished my eyeliner and added half-inch eye lashes, pressing them in place with an adhesive. I have no idea how women wear these, but the result was bloody sexy.

After checking things out, the knock on the front door announced our guests' arrivals and Lynn went to greet them. While she greeted them with deference and a slight curtsey, the guests initiated the more physical greeting.

Alisha, in a stunning gold metallic mini dress, took Lynn into her arms and kissed her passionately. "Oh baby! You look good enough to eat right here!" as she held out with her outstretch arms. "You remember Marie and Pierre?" she introduced the couple with her.

"Of course," Lynn responded with a slight bow. "Welcome to you both! I am so glad you made the trip."

Marie wore a short, tight green skirt with a sheer, tied beige shirt and flat sandals. Pierre wore casual board shorts and a tank top. Both were fit and very attractive. Pierre wore a leather collar.

Pierre took Lynn's hand and kissed it. "Enchante, ma cher!" he offered with his French embellishment and a twinkle in his eyes.

Marie was not so suave. Taking Lynn's face by her chin, her mouth enveloped Lynn's with an open mouth kiss. "It is my pleasure every time," she began with her sensual Quebecois accent, "and I am sure this will be no different."

Seeing me standing back, Lynn turned to me. "Let me introduce you to our newest plaything," she presented me with a wave of her hand. "This is Krissi, Sissy Krissi, our spa attendant and tart."

I moved forward, extending my hand to Pierre first, not expecting to have a man here. "Welcome to..."

"Stop!" Lynn demanded. "You have so much to learn, Krissi. First is understanding your place, second is appropriate greetings to your superiors. You do not ever extend your hand like some sort of bar room, male buddy," she scolded. "Head down, curtsey, and you wait for your guests to recognize and approach you." Turning to our guests, "My apologies." Returning to me, "Again, sissy."

My cheeks flushed at her admonishment. Eyes to the floor in humility, an awkward effort at a curtsey. "Please accept my apologies. Welcome to you all," I offered sincerely.

Pierre smiled at Lynn as he walked by her. "Ah, a new one." Pierre grabbed my head and kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. My hands flailed for a moment in surprise but offered no resistance to being kissed so passionately by a man. His other hand found my cage, and roughly fondled it.

"Ah, I think Pierre likes!" Marie chimed in. "Pierre, prends ca slack! Doucement! (take it easy) Sorry Krissi. We try to keep him in line, but we found out he loves to be kept in line. Now we only punish him for our pleasure." Marie explained. "Very nice to meet you Krissi," she offered, extending her hand which I kissed.

Alisha walked over to me and offered her hand for me to kiss. "Nice to meet you up close, Krissi. I feel we have met through the camera lens, and of course through Anna, but this is much nicer."

"Please come in," I offered. I did not understand what the decorum was in a setting like this but was sure I would learn.

Pierre bowed his head slightly to Marie as she walked by, and then to Alisha. He motioned for me to walk in front of him, then slipped his hand under the back of my shirt, fondling my ass as he walked beside me.

Lynn provided our guests with a brief overview of the menu, inviting our guests to peruse the polishes offered and invited them to sit on the back deck where they might relax while I provided my skills in any order they so decided.

Returning with trays of food, I then set about preparing the soaking tub for Alisha who had decided to go first in her foot treatment.

While her feet soaked and I massaged them, Alisha filled me in. She informed me that Anna would be taking care of Danny and Mark for the afternoon. She added that she was looking forward to my pampering this afternoon. She explained that Pierre was Marie's husband, and submissive, with a very kinky streak, so my pampering him would be entertainment for the rest of them. Maria was a dominant with a reputation within her own community near Quebec City and had been friends with Master M for many years.

Once her feet were dried, Alisha moved to the special chair and sat back, placing her feet on the table in front.

"Please open the table, Krissi. It has separation ability for a reason." When I opened the table to two pieces, her legs separated, and she smiled as I looked up her long, toned legs to a beautifully shaved pussy which came into view. It was then I realized that this chair had other purposes.

"Move forward, Krissi. I understand that you have many talents aside from nails," and she opened her knees further.

I moved forward and knelt between her legs, placing my hands on the floor the ensure I put no pressure on her other than my tongue. Her pussy was beautiful, her lips soft and inviting. Her dark skin was smooth and unblemished, with soft pink lips, wet, and inviting. I sucked each side into my mouth, starting at the base, nibbling lightly up to her tiny nub without touching it.

Sliding my tongue in, I lifted her wetness up over the head of her button.

"Very nice sissy. I am sure your Mistress is also taking care her guests, but they will of course be using their cocks to pleasure themselves in your wife's holes in manners you can only dream of," Alisha moaned. "My husband has already shared videos of your wife serving them. She really is quite the slut when she wants to be. My memory of her on the boat is quite vivid. Master M is teaching her how to control you by allowing her to experience his control of her."

I listened intently. My cage was vibrating with my excitement.

"She took care of me so well. Such a memory. She loves pussy. I just had to point, and she fell to her knees. She has been on screen for our viewing pleasure this afternoon. Perhaps we will let you watch her taking care of real men. Would you like that sissy? I am sure you will, but later. Right now you have more pressing things to take care of gurl," and she pushed herself against my face. "First, lick my ass, then slide a finger in then suck me off, sissy."

I licked over her exposed rosebud, licking around her hole, drooling over my finger before I slowly slid it in. Once all the way into her ass, I sucked her hard clit, tonging the tip, touching its shaft carefully with my teeth. Sliding my finger in and out in rhythm, I felt her tense then come in an eruption, moaning loud enough that it grabbed the attention of everyone outside.

12