A Full-Service Cottage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha certainly seemed much more relaxed while took care of her cuticles, then painted her toes a bright yellow, with white French tips.

I provided Alisha with spa slippers to allow her some protection in moving back to the deck. Lynn had ensured no one's glass went unattended to, and I welcomed Marie for her service.

While massaging and soaking her feet, we had time to meet each other.

"I was so happy to be invited by Master M to his party. He told me all about how your Mistress contacted him and how she took steps to make sure you were brought forward for your broken promises! I think I would have been much harsher for things like that," she offered in her delightful French accent. "I think our group at home is more focused on punishment. Maybe I can add some of our joie-de-la-discipline to this gathering."

As I massaged her tiny feet, I tried not to encourage something I really knew little about and perhaps did not want to. I kept my eyes and focus on her feet. Once completed I dried her feet and welcomed her to the special chair.

As she stood, Marie stopped in front of me.

"I think I would also like some attention first. Remove my panties, sissy," and she held her arms out to her side.

I reached up under her skirt, and slid her white string thong down her legs, and she stepped out of them.

"You have too many clothes. Remove that coat."

I stood and unbuttoned the coat and removed it and the minor covering it provided. I stood before her in my white, sheer lace body suit. My bright pink nub was displayed through the suit's crotchless opening, matching the pink bows on my nylons.

"I much prefer when my sissies look like complete sissies. You like being girlie, don't you? I understand you are learning your place, sissy. Is that correct?"

"Yes, M'am, it is," I responded quietly.

"When you speak with me it is Madame, or Madame Marie, and I do not expect to have to struggle to hear you. I will give you one opportunity to correct your response," she demanded.

"Yes, Madame, I have a great deal to learn," I corrected myself more clearly, suddenly quite aware of my position to Madame Marie.

"Have you provided full sexual service to both men and women," she continued.

"I have provided service to my Mistress for many years, and to Mistress Lynn but Master M is the only man I have ever touched," I responded honestly.

"I do think your Mistress has much to learn as well. So tell me, has Master M taken your ass, sissy?"

"Oh no, Madame Marie. He has never done that. I have never done that. I am not sure how I feel about that. I am afraid I suppose," again, with full honesty.

"But you do like wearing frilly, girlie clothes, don't you sissy," she pressed. "You look more like a gurl-want-to-be than a man. You do not look like you would be of much use to a woman, other than with your tongue. Is that fair? I mean, that tiny pink cage! You fit that, so there is not much to show, eh?"

Pierre was standing to the side, listening intently.

"Yes, Madame Marie. I guess I do not feel like much of a man right now," I replied, eyes to the ground in humiliation, afraid to make eye contact with Pierre.

"Well, you are a sissy, and sissies must satisfy men and women. I am so looking forward to your education this week, and I think you are too. Now I am ready," and she sat in the chair, opening her legs as she sat back.

She was not shaved but had a neatly trimmed, light brown bush.

"Come here, sissy," wasting no time. Unlike Alisha, she was not patient and pulled my face roughly into her pussy. I struggled to breathe, and her wet pussy enveloped me. My hands flailed. I had just started to find ways to breathe when I felt my ass being massaged and oil being poured between my cheeks.

"I promised Pierre he could play with your ass while you ate my cunt," I heard her say as several fingers slid into my ass. "He can be a very bad boy, especially with sissies. He loves sissies. I promised him that if he was good, he could play with you. And he has been a very good boy. Haven't you Pierre?"

"Yes, Madame. I have tried very hard. Thank you, Madame," Pierre responded.

Lynn, returning to get more drinks. She stopped and watched. "Lovely. The little slut took my whole hand. Your hands are much bigger, Pierre, just like your cock, but he can handle it. Would you like Pierre's whole hand in your boi pussy, Krissi?" she asked with amusement.

I began to protest the idea, but my face was pulled in tighter by Madame.

"You should focus on my cunt, cherie," Marie demanded. "What Pierre does is up to him, not you. I promised, and you do not want me to break my promise, do you? Lynn provided us with your safe word, but I doubt you want to use it, do you, sissy?"

All I could do is grunt my agreement into her pussy.

Pierre had at least three fingers in me and turned them back and forth stretching my ring before adding another. "He does take this so easily. You are a real little slut aren't you, Krissi?" he commented as his fingers reached deeper, pressing on my prostate.

I tried to focus on the engorged lips in front of me, her long extended clit rubbed my nose. It had to be a half an inch long and rigid. I licked up its tiny shaft, then felt Pierre add the tip of his thumb. The stretching was more than I was ready for, but I was soundly pulled back over her little shaft when I started to panic.

"Focus, ma cherie! Relax! You will soon have much more in your ass," Marie demanded. "Do not disappoint Madame Marie!" I began to enjoy the fingers in my ass. I could focus on Madame's pleasure, hearing her moan and feeling her tense when I found the right spots.

"That is good, my little sissy. Focus on my pussy. Focus on my pleasure. Just focus," and she held my face firmly into her pussy as Pierre forced his hand into my ass.

My scream must have felt like a vibrator on Madame Marie's clit, for as I frantically cried out, she came, holding my head so my screams were muffled, my breathing not possible. I thought I had experienced a woman's ejaculation, but nothing like this. I almost thought she was pissing into my mouth.

Pierre's hand was fully inside me. My ass was stretched to the point I was afraid it would tear. He turned his hand roughly, pressing forward, flexing his fingers, pressing on my prostate sending massive ripples through my abdomen. Through the pain I came. Not spurts like a man, but my limp dick held firmly in its nub pulsed cum onto my thighs.

"Tabarnak!" Pierre commented, moving his fingers back and forth over my prostate, rubbing and encouraging more dribbles of cum from my little cock. "I love when fucking sissies come like this!" he laughed.

The pressure on my head was slowly relaxed. I fell back onto his hand, gasping. My head hung forward. I saw the string of cum from my tiny cage to my pink bows and thighs. Pierre held one hand against my back while he withdrew his hand. As I caught my breath, he brought his hand around to my mouth. He slowly let me rest back on my heels, holding me against his chest. Madame Marie clapped her hands together as I finished sucking on his fingers.

"Oh, you will be a hit at the party," she said, and the group standing by murmured their agreement.

"I think I will have you do my nails in red with white hearts, cherie," Madame Marie said once I had calmed down. "Every time you see my toes you will remember how I loved watching you cum on yourself. Pierre will have his nails shaped, and then a clear polish. That is for me as I like him properly groomed, but he is not a sissy like you, Krissi. He is a man as you will find out."

I finished Madame Marie's toes while the rest enjoyed themselves outside. Lynn ensured everyone was well fed and had drinks. She gave a shoulder massage to Alysha outside.

When it was time for Pierre, he smiled at me and sat in the chair.

"I think I will allow you to do my toes, but then I want a massage. On the table. I think you will take care of me this time, sweetie," he smiled.

As he lay back, I could not help but look at his legs, toned and muscular, then up the legs of his board shorts. He smiled when he saw me do this, but I quickly looked away.

"Curious?" he enquired, as he pulled up the of his shorts slightly.

I tried to look away, but I could not. What they say about size of hands reflecting the size of the cock was apparently true. A large pink head showed up his shorts, and he reached in and held it out for me. "Do you like my cock, Krissi," he encouraged.

Looking up into his eyes then closed them. I did not respond.

"Would you like to taste my cock, Krissi? Lynn told me you are learning to suck cock, sissy. You want to show me, don't you? Here it is, sweetie. C'mon. Kiss it first, sissy."

I wanted to. That emotion surprised me. Was this who I was now? I slowly leaned forward and kissed it. Then without further prompting, I licked it.

"Show us what you did with Master's cock, sissy," Lynn had come up behind me. Placing her hands in my hair, she nudged me forward. I opened my mouth. Pierre's mushroom head slipped through my lips. My tongue slid over its underside; a velvety smoothness tickled my tongue as I savoured it and accepted it deeper. Lynn's hand pushed more firmly pressing me down his shaft. I suddenly found myself relishing it, bobbing on his beautiful cock, caressing it with my tongue.

"Very nice, Krissi, Mon Dieu, just like that," Pierre coaxed.

"My, you are an energizer bunny, sweetie," Lynn laughed. "I have something for you, sissy" and I felt her push something into my ass while holding me down on Pierre's cock. "Now you have a cute energizer bunny tail, sissy!"

Pierre laughed and pushed me off his cock, making me feel empty. "Stand up and show us, Krissi."

I stood and felt back and found a soft round puffy tail sticking out my ass. Everyone broke into laughter. I turned so Pierre could see it. I felt so humiliated, yet so turned on.

"Perfect little sissy bunny," Pierre smiled. To further my humiliation, Lynn proceeded to add little pink ears. "What's up, Cock?" she asked. "Maybe you will need a full Playboy bunny suit, sissy!"

"OK, bunny,' Pierre interjected. "Finish my toes, and then you can give me a massage. I want to see what our energizer sissy bunny can really do."

As I did his toes, he continued to stroke his cock, rubbing its head. He appeared to relish my discomfort.

I managed to finish his toes without too many missteps. The shaping and clear coat did not take long. He commented that his toes never looked better, then stood and moved over to the table. Watching him move to the table, Madame Marie smiled at him from the deck and nodded, waving her hand down her torso. It was a silent instruction. The three ladies watched as he made a show of removing his shirt, then theatrically dropped his shorts, facing them to their obvious approval before laying down on the massage table.

From where I stood, I only saw his back, then his ass, but that was pretty good. He was extremely fit and muscled.

I slipped my stilettos back on for appearances and I sashayed to the table. I could feel my bunny tail moving between my cheeks, my pink nub swaying as I approached the table. He turned his head to watch me.

I warmed the oil in my hands and spread it over his back, starting lightly to spread the oil across his muscular shoulders and down to his ass. I marvelled at how firm he was. The ladies watched me work his knots and massage his upper torso and arms, moving down to his lower back, enjoying his muscles.

I skipped his tight ass and moved to his legs, working down to each foot, then moving up kneading his calves and thighs. He showed his pleasure and opened his thighs. I worked up his thighs, trying not to touch his tight testicle sack now if view. Moving up I began to knead his buttocks, amazed at how tight it was. I heard him moan each time I brushed near his anus and saw him lift his ass slightly when I did. I was avoiding his anus. I told myself I did not want to venture there, and I am sure he felt my hesitation.

"Now my ass, sissy," he stated flatly. "Fingers and tongue."

I felt all eyes on me. I looked up and realized Lynn had her phone out. Holding the camera on me, she walked back in from the deck and moved closer.

"You Mistress wanted to have a front row seat for this, sissy," Lynn explained.

I looked at the camera, then gave in. I leaned forward, holding his cheeks apart and flicked my tongue over his ass, barely touching it.

"Lick all around, sissy, then slide your tongue in, nice and slow for your Mistress" Lynn instructed. Others had followed Lynn back inside and were watching me.

I licked around his rim, eliciting a moan, then glanced back at my approving audience. I closed my eyes and slid my tongue lip deep into his ass. My nub was painful as my excitement showed clearly. I fucked him, with my tongue, in and out. I felt him close around my tongue as I pushed deeply, then pulled back out.

Lynne moved beside the bed. "Your remote audience thinks you are enjoying this as much as Pierre, you little slut. You are, aren't you. You love having your tongue in this man's ass."

Lynn watched me, moving the phone around for closeups of my tongue sliding in and out while I drooled over Pierre's ass. You could hear my tongue against his rim. As I pulled out, a string of saliva would stretch out before I pushed my tongue back in.

"You audience would like you to reward Pierre properly," she directed, and asked Pierre to turn over I reluctantly pulled away from his ass, and Pierre turned over.

His cock was beautiful, and fully erect, standing up, hovering above his washboard abs. He put his hands behind his head and smiled at me. "You heard the director," he smiled down at me.

I could not even swallow, yet my face was covered in drool. The ladies moved forward, enjoying the action.

"Come on, sissy," he commented. "Lynn told me I am not allowed to take your ass, yet, but I am looking forward to watching you swallow my cum." He smiled at me, then nodded towards his cock.

I looked around me, focusing on no one, then began to massage his cock. It was not as large as Master M's but was impressive. It was perhaps 8 inches long, thick, and veiny and I ran both hands up his shaft. His mushroom head was pink, and I ran one hand up from his balls to his head. Knowing what I enjoy when I masturbate, I closed my hand as I ran over the head as I ran up his cock and brought my other hand to his balls. It was like watching someone else as I massaged the velvet sack in my hand while I continued my base to head ministrations. Based on the moans from Pierre, I appeared to be doing it right.

The ladies moved closer to the table.

"You are such a fucking sissy, Krissi. You want to be his girl, don't you?" Lynn commented.

"I think this is where you are meant to be, cherie," Madame added.

"Perhaps less stroke, and more choke," Alisha instructed, bringing agreement from the others.

I am not sure if it was the instruction, or my intent, but I was already on my way to his cock with my mouth. It was where I was meant to be. Once it reached my lips, I took him in. Pushing myself down, I could only take two thirds of it initially, but I continued to press on. I finally touched the hairs at the base with my nose. I was almost there.

Pierre's moans were becoming louder. I lifted my lips back up over his head, then pushed back down repeatedly, mouth fucking him, orally massaging his head with my lips, then trying each time to take him all the way.

I was so, so close and thought if I could just lift him up, perhaps...

As I slid my hand under his ass, I pushed a finger into his ass accidently, or at least that was what I told myself. Once there, I pushed in further, then started to finger fuck his ass. He erupted. My God he erupted.

He bellowed and reached down, holding my head on his cock as ribbon after ribbon of his cum shot into my mouth. I could not lift my head and tried desperately to swallow. It was too much, some shooting out of my mouth, some from my nose, over his abdomen, balls, and my hand. I choked and sputtered but still he held me until his pulsing stopped. I opened my mouth to breathe around his cock. My nose dripped his cum and my eyes watered. I continued to swallow between breaths and waited until he released my head. I fell to me knees beside the table, gasping for breath, my hands holding his thigh and cock..

"Fantastique, cherie. They will love you," Madame whispered.

Lynn moved behind me and helped me up. "Say thank you to the nice man, sissy."

"Thank you, sir," I mumbled, my mouth slick with cum.

Pierre reached up, grabbing the ring on my collar, and pulled me forward into a kiss, swirling his own cum as his tongue probed my mouth. "Merci, ma belle," he whispered as he let me go.

Lynn helped me into my room to get cleaned up. I very much appreciated her compassion.

"You did very well, Krissi. Master and I knew you would take to your role well, but you seem to be far more interested than anyone expected. They were all impressed."

Once I had cleaned up, I resumed my serving duties. I was truly proud of myself and surprised at that emotion at the same time. I was very much in role and in appropriate attire. The bunny ears and tail felt wonderfully humiliating and sexy. I relished my situation and enjoyed the groping that my guests offered while I served them. I was their sissy. I loved it.

When my Mistress returned home later, we talked for hours. I knelt beside her while she bathed, washing her back or feet as requested.

She told me about her day. While not providing too much detail, she did let me know that she had agreed to relinquish control to Master M, and that he had accepted this fully. I may be surprised with what I see, but under no circumstances am I to object, or comment, in any manner. My own activities have certainly presented my acceptance of the situation. My role and position was obvious. This must continue. She also reinforced how much she loved me as her husband, her life partner, but also as her sissy and submissive from this time forward.

She then discussed what she had seen through the day and told me how proud she was of me. She told me how happy my eagerness had made Master M. In their discussion they had decided I needed to be trained a little more, and that would begin in the morning.

She pointed to a dress bag hanging on the green door. The zipper was pulled down showing a lot of pink, lace, frills and a bodice with an apron. I knew I would not sleep well.

12