A Fun Day Off

Story Info
A daughter has fun with her step dad.
1.8k words
4.22
54k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I so needed a day off.

I couldn't believe I had left my alarm on when I didn't need to go to college. I had been there now for a year since I turned 18 and needed a break. I still lived at home with my parents to save money, but this didn't help my love life. Like this morning, I'd woken up feeling horny but I wasn't seeing my boyfriend till later.

I picked up my tablet and found my favourite sex site, scrolling through stories and looking at gifs of girls getting royally fucked. God, I so needed that! I pulled up my nightshirt, one hand tugging on my breasts whilst the other strayed to my needy pussy. I continued stroking myself, slowly at first before pushing two fingers into my wet sex. Closing my eyes and groaning as I worked on myself and looked at the images.

I reached into my bedside draw and pulled out my favourite dildo as a message popped up on a chat site I used from an older guy I flirted with. I wouldn't really look at a guy so much older than me in real life but online it was so hot. I began to saw the dildo in and out of my teenage snatch as I talked dirty to him. I loved the power to get older guys in chat rooms off with my dirty talk as I brought myself to the edge. And the good thing was it was all anonymous, the guys online knew nothing real about me and I could just be a total slut, unlike in real life. Even if my current boyfriend was trying to introduce me to more kinky stuff.

Suddenly, my stepdad burst into my room, I think forgetting I was off college and wanting to make sure I got up. Time froze as I looked in shock at him and he starred at me with a dildo buried in my young pussy.

I expected him to freak out and shout at me. Or maybe to go bright red and run out. Anything, other than locking the door (God, why hadn't I thought to do that!) and walking towards the bed.

I was still paralysed with shock as he sat down beside me and started to stroke my exposed pussy, dipping his fingers inside my wet box. He wrapped his hand around mine and began to move the dildo again as we gazed into each other eyes. I let out a little bit of a moan before reality snapped back at me.

"What the....." I began to say, but my stepdad brought his hand up to my lips and pushed his pussy wet fingers into my mouth

"Hush baby," he whispered as I instinctively sucked on his fingers. "We don't want mummy to hear."

"Sorry daddy," I whispered back as he removed his fingers and went back to pumping the dildo into my dripping cunt. 'Daddy' -- when did I ever call him 'Daddy'?! I didn't normally, but the taboo act made me so hot. My lust overtaking me, I found myself sliding to my knees in front of my stepdad and pulling down his pants as I went.

My stepdad was hung! I started licking along his length from the tip to the base and back again, fondling his balls as he started to moan at my attention. Slowly opening my mouth and letting his cock disappear between my lips as I bobbed up and down on him. Looking up at him, lost in his own lust as I went deeper onto his hard prick.

"Sophie, you up yet?" I heard Mum at my door.

"Not yet Mum, in a bit!" I responded as my daddy froze.

"I think Mick has gone to work and I'm heading off too," said mum, oblivious to what was going on.

"Don't stay in bed all day just because you are off, there's a good girl."

"I will be good mum," I replied as I resumed sucking on daddy's big cock. I pushed all of him into my throat as I looked up at him in glee.

"Good girl!" mouthed daddy as we heard mum going downstairs.

"Bye baby!" she shouted as she closed the door and left and I began to go to town on my daddy's dick, gagging myself on his fat penis.

"That's it baby, you suck my cock real good!" daddy encouraged me as I bobbed on his member.

"You like your slutty daughter sucking you off daddy?" I asked him as I removed my mouth from his cock.

"So good baby!" he cried as I licked him again before pushing his dick back in my mouth.

"Daddy is going to cum soon baby," he warned me. I simply picked up speed, allowing him to fuck my face before he erupted inside my hungry mouth. Like my boyfriend had taught me, I simply gulped down his creamy load. I loved the taste of cum.

I pulled out and licked my lips as his cock softened. I could see the doubt in his eyes starting to surface as he came down from his lust induced haze, but I knew I hadn't finished with him yet.

"My turn, eat my pussy," I encouraged him as I lay flat on the bed and guided his head to my waiting sex. Slowly, hesitantly, he pushed out his tongue and licked along the outside of my slit. I grabbed hold of his head and pulled him closer as he began to lap more confidently, pushing his tongue between my wet folds.

"That's it daddy, tongue fuck my tight cunt!" I urged him as I felt my climax build. "Make my fuck tunnel nice and wet."

My hand found his cock, nice and hard again as he feasted on my sweet nectar. I felt my juices running down my leg as he brought me right to the edge.

"Fuck me daddy!" I urged him, needing to feel his cock inside me.

I saw him hesitate. It was one thing to let his wife's daughter suck him or to eat her out, but it was another line entirely to actually fuck her. That was a line I had no problem crossing though as I rolled him onto his back and lowered myself on top of his throbbing dick. God, he felt so good inside me.

"Yes daddy, fuck my slutty pussy," I moaned as I bounced up and down on top of him.

"You can have my pussy whenever you want," I told him as I moaned above him. "Or my slutty mouth. Or maybe if you are lucky I will let you fuck my ass."

"You are such a slut," said daddy as he gave in totally to his own lust.

"Daddy's slut!" I replied gleefully as I rode him.

"A fucktoy for daddy to use whenever her wants."

"God....." he moaned as he flipped me onto my back and started to thrust inside me.

"That's it daddy, use your slut!" I squealed as he slammed inside my wet sex. Our mouths locked together in a passionate kiss as he pumped in and out of me. His hand finding a fulsome tit and squeezing. I don't have the biggest tits in the world, but my boyfriend always said they were more than enough of a handful. I stopped kissing him and bent his head down so he could suck on a tit as he pumped deeply into my teenage cunt. I felt myself climaxing around his throbbing member as he announced he was close too.

"Cum inside me daddy!" I urged him as my own orgasm overtook me. My step dad let out a groan as he spewed his hot seed deep inside me. So good.

As we slowed down, I could see once again the doubt and guilt creeping back on him.

"I'm sorry baby, we shouldn't have done that," he croaked as the reality of what we had done hit him. "Your mum can never know."

"Nonsense daddy, it was great," I replied. "I'm glad it happened, and it will happen again. That's if you don't want mum to know."

"Actually, I can manage mum, leave her to me. Who knows, I might even get her to join in." I chuckled.

For years now, I had realised I could manipulate my parents to do whatever I wanted them to, in fact I had a way of getting anyone to obey me. I had messed around with a few of my girl friends and always managed to dominate them. Even boyfriends did what I said, although my latest boyfriend tried to take charge if he could. Sometimes I even let him! I'd never considered dominating my parents sexually, but in that moment I was sure I could.

"Go and phone work and tell them you are off sick today daddy," I instructed my stepdad. "Then bring me breakfast in bed and we can maybe have some more fun."

"Yes dear," he replied as he got up and put his pants back on.

I went to text my boyfriend to say not to come round later like we had planned when an evil thought struck me. He had been trying to get me to agree to a threesome with him and a friend, but maybe I could change that scenario. I had seen the type of porn my stepdad watched when he had carelessly left his laptop open recently so I was sure I could manipulate him into this too.

"Fancy sharing me with my stepdad today baby?" I texted my boyfriend.

"What the fuck Sophie?" he immediately texted back. I grinned -- I guess this wasn't a normal text conversation.

"My stepdad and I just fucked! It was great but I am still horny."

"Wow, you kinky whore! And he would be up for a threesome?" texted my boyfriend, taking it easily as I knew he would. He was as much of a sexual freak as I was and had told me that he had had sex with his sister. We were both open with each other and didn't mind either of us sleeping with other people.

"He doesn't know yet, but I am sure I can bring him around lol," I texted back with a winking emoji.

"Yes, you do have him wrapped around your little finger! Even more so now I guess, you slut!" replied my boyfriend.

"Hehe. Remember to bring your video camera so we can get some hot shots too. Kisses"

"OK, see you in an hour you kinky bitch!" he replied signing off.

I closed my phone and started gently rubbing my wet slit again as I waited for my stepdad to return.

This was definitely going to be a fun day off!