A Fun Family Ch. 02

Story Info
The Family gets bigger.
1.3k words
4.39
31.2k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was now quiet as everyone had left. My sister and I showered and cleaned up knowing that mom wanted us to meet her friends. Mom came out of her bedroom looking for us and when she found us, we were still drying off. She smiled at us and said, "Our friends are anxious to meet you two. We will have the entire house to ourselves and plenty of time to enjoy each other. By the way, your dad invited them to stay over a couple of days as they live out of town, so we all will get to know each other very well. You guys ready?"

We answered that we were ready and Ginny and I smiled as mom led us, both naked, to her bedroom. Dad was already in bed and mom introduced us to the female couple who were next to dad.

Mom said, "Ginny & JB, I want you to meet Gloria and Diane." She continued, "Gloria & Diane, these are our children and I am sure the four of us will have a great time together."

I couldn't take my eyes off of the two women. Gloria was a blonde with blue eyes and great tits that hung over the sheets that she held to her. Diane was a brunette who also had a great pair of tits and huge nipples. They both appeared to be in their early to mid 20's.

As mom made the introductions, we both said hello and Ginny and I both told them that they were beautiful and they thanked us. At this time, my cock started twitching and rising with excitement which was clearly visible to the women.

Just then, dad got up and said, "Your mom and I have some things to take care so we will leave you four alone for now. Enjoy yourselves." Mom and dad left and Gloria said, "Why don't you two join us so we could get to know you. We want you to get to know us too."

With that, Ginny and I got in bed with the women. I paired up with Diane and Ginny paired up with Gloria. We wasted no time in kissing your new friends.

As I kissed Diane, my hands went from her tits down to her pussy and that's when I got the surprise of my life. I felt a big cock and pulled my hand back. At the same time, Ginny got a hand full of Gloria's cock. I pulled the sheets down and we saw that the women not only had cunts, but cocks and balls.

Diane & Gloria laughed and Diane said, "Don't be afraid, we are both hermaphrodites...we both have cunts and cocks. Your mom and dad have been our friends for years and they wanted you to meet us so we could enjoy each other. You two can fuck us and we can fuck Ginny and have a lot of fun. What do you say?"

I looked at Ginny and she smiled and we both went back to making out with the two women.

I wasted no time in kissing and feeling Diane up, including her cock and balls. As I sucked on her erect nipples, my hand went down to her count and I moved my hand from her cunt to her cock. She whispered to me, "Would you suck my cock with your fingers in my cunt?" I immediately moved my mouth down to her cock and started sucking it as my fingers slid into her cunt. I was now finger fucking this beauty as I sucked her cock. Soon, her body was writhing in pleasure. Her body rising up and down as I played with her parts of pleasure. Soon, she started moaning and gyrating her hips. My hand moved out her count faster and faster as I sucked harder and harder. Then, she yelled out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming...I'm cumming," and exploded in orgasms and shot streams of cum in my mouth.After a few minutes, her body went limp from exhaustion.

In the meantime, I looked over and Ginny was on her back and Gloria had her cock in my sisters count, fucking her. It wasn't long before Gloria yelled out she was going to cum and both she and my sister came at the same time.

We all rested a bit, then switched partners. After another round of great sex with our new friends, Diane and Gloria started making out together. Ginny and I watched as Diane was on all fours and Gloria was fucking her doggie style. Ginny quickly got on her back and slid underneath Diane and started sucking her hard cock which was hanging down.

Gloria shot her cum in Diane's cunt and Diane shot her cun into Ginny's mouth. It was an amazing sight and I wanted more. For the next few hours, the four of us got to know each other very well, until there was a knock on the door.

Mom peeked in and said, "It seems that you guys are getting to know one another very well. How about a break for some nourishment? Come down in 30 minutes and don't bother to dress.

I looked at Diane and said, "How about one more fuck?" She smiled and got on her back. I mounted her and slipped my cock in her cunt. I quickly started fucking her as she started jerking herself off. Just then Ginny came over and started sucking Diane's cock. It didn't take long and I was ready to cum. I started shooting streams of cum in Diane's cunt as Diane's cock shot her cum into Ginny's mouth.

A half hour later, the four of us went downstairs and found mom & dad in the kitchen. Mom said, "We are having refreshments by the pool, so go out there." We went out and waited. It was then that I got a good look at their cocks and balls, which were magnificent.

To tell you the truth, I couldn't take my eyes off of their private parts and wanted to play with them. I whispered to Ginny, "I love them." She smiled and replied, "Me too."

Soon, mom and dad joined us. They served us refreshments and we all chatted. Then dad said, "It seems you guys got to know each other pretty well. How did things go?"

I answered, "I think it went very well. The girls are amazing." Ginny said, "I've never had so much fun and I hope the girls feel the same way." Diane said. "Gloria and I had a great time. We really enjoyed each other."

Then dad said, "Well, I am glad it all worked out because your mother and I want to ask the girls to live with us...Girls?"

They looked at each other and smiled and they both said 'yes' at the same time. Mom looked at us and said, "You two ok with that?" We also said yes.

We celebrated with some wine and discussed their moving in with us. Since both girls worked at IT, they could easily relocate so work wasn't a problem. We had extra rooms, so that wasn't a problem either. We discussed chores and responsibilities. We decided that they could move in within the month.

Mom then said, "Well, I'm glad that's all settled but there is one matter that needs to be ironed out...sex." She continued, "There are no limits in the house regarding sex. As long as you are ok with it. A no means no. Nudity is the preferred dress code. Anyone may have sex with anyone at any time either in private or in front of anyone. Is that understood?" Everyone said that was all acceptable.

For the next two days, we all enjoyed our new housemates to the max. However, when they moved in, the sex got even better.

Part - 3????