A Fun Little Swim Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers

As the stroking of her translucent fake cock intensified, so did this creature's ravishing of the rest of her body. Her mind could scarcely keep up with all the sensations, despite the neurotoxin's effect mitigating her motor reflexes. In response, it began focusing on the sensations outright at the cost of nearly everything else. She could scarcely see, hear, or smell anything at this point. Taste was still somewhat there, as her tongue could attest to the jellies' play. But she could feel everything, which was perfect.

It was soon apparent that Sylvia was getting close. Her lips were no longer taking kisses, as they were open. Her voice struggled with the water to wail, but the strength was enough to be heard some distance. It felt like song, given her inability to articulate. She could feel herself sweat despite being underwater and having gotten used to its heat. The creature only pushed harder, and it seemed evident it pushed her past her limit, or at least what she thought was her limit.

When the fire finally reached the powderkeg, it started in her chest. A wave of explosive pleasure wracked through her tits. She felt like she was truly melting on the inside, the orgasm rippling outward. White lights flashed behind her eyes in near infinite succession while her voice reached a pitch she thought impossible. She gave up control of her body, letting the orgasm consume her as it spread throughout her extremities. In the process, she barely felt the creature latch onto her completely, leaving her encased in its embrace. Her body rocked and quivered to no end. To a passerby, assuming the creature colony hadn't enclosed itself around her like giant bubble wrap, she probably looked like she was having a seizure. But such intense pleasure was wonderful.

At its peak, Sylvia felt a second orgasm explode, this time from her fake cock. She felt it ejaculate, somehow. There wasn't any fluid leaving her body, but the effect was practically the same. It came in rapid pulses. With each pulse, though, something strange occurred: She felt the jelly grow. Her fake cock was getting longer with each ejaculation. Her mind, too addled in ecstasy, encouraged its growth, coming up with the strange idea to hopefully "lick her cock."

As the fake cock grew, the two orgasms continued interchangeably, but Sylvia started feeling weaker with each pulse coming from, or perhaps going into, the fake cock. She failed to recognize what this whole process was doing to her, and her orgasmic reverie made it impossible for her to care. All she wanted was to enjoy every second of this, which she did. The fake cock grew immensely, slipping past her tits. She stopped stroking it at the base, and instead grabbed her still-encased tits to meekly stroke on it. Finally, the fake cock reached her lips. Tired, she leaned her head down and sucked on it briefly. Satisfied at the action, if not entirely the taste, she let out a moan that was barely audible, willed herself one last faux-ejaculation, and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Sylvia woke up some time later, still at the outcropping where the creature ravished her. She wasn't sure how long she was out, though it did feel like several hours. At the very least, she was refreshed and warm. Still, something hungered in her, and her loins, while satiated, still felt a need.

Looking around, the creature colony that had devoured her was missing. Possibly resting, possibly hiding. She wasn't sure what exactly the creature did to her, and what it got from doing that. But she was pleased nevertheless and hoped for another round at some point. Further, she was rather impressed that nothing and nobody had done anything to her while she slept, far as she could tell.

She then remembered something she did before she willingly entered the creature's trap. Looking around, she found to her dismay that the jewels she was adorned with post-processing had gone missing. It wasn't the creature colony that took it, though. There was a light swipe of the sand, as if someone had yanked it, and something resembling both footprints and a trail. However, the trail diffused after a short distance, and she pouted.

As she fumed on the theft of the jewels, something resembling a roar broke through the tranquility of the forest. It was a deep, guttural sound, quite alien in nature. The vibrations reverberated throughout Sylvia's body. When it stopped, she was able to deduce a direction, further into the forest. The thought of investigating the source of the roar crossed her mind. It didn't seem too far from where she was, though it wasn't entirely close either. The thought of meeting whatever lurked piqued her curiosity, and left her undeniably excited.

However, her body willed itself in a direction away from the noise. Part of this was certainly instinct, pushing herself away from danger. But it seemed like there was a very deliberate focus in her actions, and that she had to go somewhere specific. Her instincts were driving her somewhere, probably the source of her recently stolen jewels. This recent dalliance with a colony creature aside, she needed to get there. Perhaps it was the reason she was underwater in the first place.

Either way, she had a direction: Further and further away from the shoreline where only this morning she finished maintenance on an automated observation outpost. She mused on the possibility of the array detecting her movements in the water, not that it really could do that. There stood just that outpost and her suit, assuming it hadn't blown away. The only remaining traces of her on land.

The thought suddenly came across her mind of simply disappearing at that moment. Of letting the waters of Colwyn Llyn take her, leaving her here forever. Or perhaps, her underwater journey would tear apart who she was, transform her into something new. Maybe she would return on land as someone--or something--other than Sylvia Summers. Maybe not. Regardless, she felt the animal in her lurk around in her body and mind, reminding her of what she was. All of this tapped into that hidden part of her psyche that was always there, one which embraced such dark impulses like her mother once did. That these ideas enflamed her pussy to the point of having to resist touching it did not escape her notice.

Her reverie was broken suddenly by a sudden movement to her side. Sylvia stopped and turned. Not 10 feet away from her stood a creature unlike any she'd seen before. It looked like a strange cross between a crab, fish, maybe some bits of bipedal humanoid stock, and various other weird species she could only vaguely recall in her travels. It had a broad curved shell of a back that made it permanently hunched over. Holding this shell and an emaciated-looking torso up were massive hind legs, double-jointed. Its arms were giant claw-like appendages that nevertheless seemed capable of fine motor control and finesse. Its head possessed a bizarre, triangular shape, with thick cracks meeting at a flower-like protuberance in the center.

Sylvia floated and stared in awe of the creature. Its posture belied a stature that could easily overwhelm her: It stood half a head over her, but fully standing would likely be over 7 feet. Its stance was aggressive and threatening. The creature stared with beady eyes at the woman, waiting for her to respond. But its intentions were obvious from the moment they locked eyes: She was the target, and it would not stop until she was in its grasp. Given the mere size of the creature and distance between them, to say nothing of her swimming abilities, Sylvia had no chance of fleeing it.

As she looked at it, a realization came to her head: This creature had been following her the entire time she had been underwater. Those were the eyes she felt while masturbating. That was the shadow she kept spotting from the side at certain points,. The claws made it the likely thief of the jewels. It was watching all this time, waiting for a chance to strike. But to what purpose? The feeling she got from knowing this was hard to comprehend.

The woman was at a loss of what to do. In her head, she immediately recognized the danger of this creature, deducing its strength and speed from a mere glance. It could easily rip her apart and consume her in moments. At the same time, she also knew she could not resist it, no escape. She was at its complete and utter mercy. Consequently, her body was serene, at ease. There was also an inexplicable hint of excitement, stirring not just in her pussy but in other spots of her body as well. She was supposed to be afraid, but she merely embraced whatever would come next. The animal was in control.

Sylvia sank back a little, until a foot touched the soft sea floor. Bending her leg, she leapt back with considerable speed. She didn't quite understand why she did it. Maybe it was a serious, if futile attempt of escaping. But perhaps she was embracing her role as prey and at least gave the creature something to chase.

The reasons ultimately didn't matter. Within a few seconds of her leap, the creature was already above her, its legs providing a powerful lunge at the woman. Using tendrils underneath its arms, it hooked onto the woman while moving its shell to alter their trajectory. Sliding into the ground, the shell began moving in a peculiar manner, moving the earth alongside its claws. It burrowed underneath the sea bed, hiding the two of them underneath the sea. However, far from scaring her, Sylvia--who moments before had positive thoughts of disappearing completely--was extremely aroused at being buried and trapped in her current predicament. Were her hands not held down at this point by its claws, she would be touching herself, offering herself. It was almost certain that whatever it did next would give her an orgasm.

While it had gotten completely dark because of their burrowing, Sylvia saw a blue glow emerging from the cracks in the creature's head, along with a faint orange light from the protuberance. Without warning, the small amount of space between them lit up as the creature split its head open, revealing a large flower-like aperture with a rubbery flesh surrounding the protuberance like petals. The petals possessed mesmerizing patterns, all in shades of blue light. It was the most beautiful thing the woman had seen in quite some time.

Sylvia then had a strange, dirty thought emerge. That protuberance was now a thick tube. She wondered how it would taste. But then she thought about what could happen if she stuck the whole thing--eight, maybe ten inches--down her throat. Would the petals close on her, wrapping around her head tightly like a latex mask? As she visualized such a possibility in her head, her pussy twitched wildly. She knew she had to try it.

The woman opened her mouth wide and moved her head toward the protuberance. Her tongue flicked playfully at the feelers as they entered her mouth. The taste of the tube wasn't much of anything--mildly spicy like cinnamon at best--but that was beside the point. Instead, the mere feeling of the tendril sliding through mouth and down her throat pushed her back into complete arousal. She squirmed, trying to figure some way to rub her body against this magnificent creature so she could get off.

However, that ultimately wasn't necessary. Just as Sylvia suspected, the moment her mouth reached the base of this strange flower, she began to feel the petals close in on her face. As the flesh pressed against her skin, a bubble burst in her loins, causing her eyes to roll upward and her entire body to tremble in ecstasy. The petals' movement to cover other parts of her head only caused the orgasm to intensify. She made no noise--the ocean plus the tube essentially muted her--but she showed her joy in other ways, such as moving her tongue in wanton abandon, pressing herself as best she could against the creature's frame. In the process, she failed to notice the sudden pin pricks at the base of her throat.

She felt the petals close completely around her head and neck, leaving only bits of her brilliant blue hair sticking out. Her orgasm continued, her arms struggling to break free from the creature's claws so she could touch herself, feel the trap she had willingly engaged, embrace the danger she got herself into. Finally, she felt something, a presence, invading her mind, much like it did when she was processed. That drove her fully over the edge, arching her back as she twitched immensely. She could even feel something come out of her pussy from the excitement. All of this proved to be too much, and she blacked out.

When Sylvia came to, she felt...different. It almost seemed like an out-of-body experience. On the one hand, she felt like she was in her own body, though she felt the presence of her paramour. It, or rather he as she was able to understand, was somehow inside her mind, and she loved it. On the other hand, she was also inside her new lover's mind. It was almost like they were sharing each other's body. It was a strange and surreal experience, but one she was definitely enjoying. It also had the other effect of enhancing all of her other senses besides her sight. For best, given that petals were still firmly gripping her head.

Suddenly, a barrage of images entered her consciousness, catching her off guard. Images of various creatures, the forest she had just swam through, reefs she hadn't visited yet. A golden city. Those images triggered an impulse in Sylvia, a desire to visit this place. Almost immediately, another image surfaced, showing a black spot on the ocean floor, which she intuited as their location underneath that. She was then given a moving image that gave her a sense, a memory, on how to get to this city.

That's when Sylvia began to understand how things worked around here. There was no way for humans--along with other non-aquatic species--to be processed enough to communicate with other species underwater. Speaking was a unique mechanism, and moreover it had a very distinct language that couldn't just be installed or inserted into the mind. The solution, as both the tool that processed her and this intelligent and sapient creature had demonstrated, was to establish physical contact in such a way to form a mental connection that can facilitate images or words. This was but one way.

As if on cue, the creature responded with images of various Human and alien folks communicating in a similar manner. Sylvia was pleased that her thinking was proven right. Considering this, however, she realized the creature was able to enter into her thoughts at will. She wondered if she could do the same, like before. With a little bit of concentration, she was able to achieve the same effect, seeing its thoughts. Trying to understand what he was, she struggled through the scattering of images and sounds in its head. This proved difficult, since minds of any kind aren't particularly orderly, and inexperience makes this sort of thing tricky.

Eventually, she got the sense, gathering the images in his head, that he was a scavenger of some kind, living in the general vicinity of this forest and shoreline. She saw him performing different activities and meeting with various contacts--including one or two women she recognized from the village. They were in quite similar shape to hers...and she saw, with great pleasure, what he had done to them. Finally, she found a very recent memory: That of vines pulling Sylvia underwater and fiddling with her body further to complete processing. Of her masturbating profusely. Of her wading through that big forest. Of her being encapsulated by the dandelion.

Sylvia was right: Someone had been watching her, namely this fine creature. She suspected he was observing her, waiting for the right time to strike. Leaving the forest and getting close to the city seemed a perfect spot for that, particularly an area where she could be ambushed. She liked his way of thinking: She certainly had mates of all kinds and types. Predators she enjoyed most when they stalked her a bit, putting her in the state she was in now.

After that moment, Sylvia felt another flood of images, similarly showing a scattered variety of memories and events in her life. A question began to formulate:

What are you?

Sylvia found it interesting that he chose the word what instead of who. But it made sense: Who she was wasn't that important. As for what? For a moment, hidden from his view, she considered how to answer. It was possible she could describe herself--her work at OmniTech, why she got stranded on Cwmbran, her past. But she realized that ultimately didn't matter. It would just be superfluous to why she was here, under the waters of Colwyn Llyn. She knew why. She responded by flooding his mind with images of all the sexual escapades she could remember, some vivid. She expressed an answer in her own head, hoping he would understand:

A slut. A sexual being. A creature whose purpose is to mate, have sex, breed.

For a moment, the creature was silent. Then Sylvia saw images of her swimming around as well as some of the things she had done. A question came back:

Why are you here?

She quickly took the images he had of her masturbation and encounter with the dandelion and added her own memories, focusing acutely on that. She also threw in images of sexual encounters similar to what she just had...and what she wants.

To have sex.

The creature understood. Sylvia then saw images of him mating with the various visitors of Colwyn Llyn, including a couple of the women she met. Sylvia responded quickly, giving him no time to make his offer. He didn't need to regardless: Sylvia changed all of the images, save those of the women she had met, so that she was his mate. A phrase she made overwhelmed the both of them, making clear her intentions:

Fuck me like you did those girls. I'm yours.

He knew how to respond. Sylvia, by virtue of being mentally inside of his body, could faintly feel his cock unsheathing from the rest of this body as if it were her own. It was prehensile, shaped in some ways like smoothed vertebrae. She gave it a little extra push in her mind, unable to move her arms to spread her own pussy lips. It wrangled around, functioning like an independent limb. Sylvia struggled to contain her own anticipation, wanting to feel this unique apparatus inside her pussy. He responded by playfully flailing it around, occasionally brushing it against her clit, which only excited her more. Feeling it so close to her pussy had the same effect.

Eventually, the teasing went on long enough. Sylvia was on pins and needles, knowing the moment he went in she would come. The cock straightened in the front, and slid right in. Just as she predicted Sylvia squirmed around and shuddered as a small orgasm rippled through her body, causing the flap to tighten a little around her head to keep her in his grip. This only caused her orgasm to amplify, if slightly.

Once she came down from that orgasm, he began to move the cock a bit. Only a third was in at this point, with more to come. Despite having a feel for it from inside her mind, she was surprised that it wasn't as thick as she thought it was: About the thickness of a human cock, maybe slightly less. But she recognized that as a good thing: It had more room to move around in her pussy. Moreover, it was a little softer than she imagined it to be.

And boy, did it move. It swerved, wiggled, and twisted in ways no cock she's had could. Sylvia could barely elicit her approval vocally, so she merely writhed around in the little space she had. When it flanged, she could occasionally feel a slight bulge from her abdomen, which turned her on as though it were the thickest cock she ever took on. While it sometimes hit the right spots in her pussy, that didn't matter as much as its motions.

aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers