A Fun Little Swim Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted it to ravish her pussy more in this manner and she knew he had more to offer. This time, she sent the images his way without prompting, conjuring images of his cock going further inside of her. With it, a single word.

Deeper.

It took a moment, but eventually the creature complied. Sylvia felt more of the creature's cock slide in, segment by segment. She arched her back, pressing as hard as she could against his chest, enjoying this insertion. Part of her wished he unpin her, so as to feel herself up a bit, possibly pull that flap down further. It felt so good pressed hard against her flesh, not unlike some of her bodysuits. But this wasn't so bad.

For his part, the cock's movements intensified. He tried different things, from oscillating in waves to stretching her pussy out in different angles. At one point he even thickened it by compressing it like a spring. Sylvia felt an even bigger bulge from this, and her pleasure only grew. She ached to touch her clit.

Sylvia then moved the only free limbs she had, her legs, as best she could, straddling against her lover's body. She knew what was coming next. Two-thirds of the creature's cock was in her. That would be satisfying to most women. Not Sylvia Summers. Any lack of cock inside would be a waste. She wanted it all, even if it went beyond her limits.

Images started forming in Sylvia's consciousness of him making the final push inside her. She started filling his head with this imagery, all with a single phrase attached to it.

All the way in.

Yet despite this, he was hesitant. Most other mates he had, especially the ones that resembled her, this was enough. He was also uncertain just how to fit it all in. The creature couldn't compel himself to do so.

All the way in.

The images kept flooding in. Sylvia didn't care for the creature's uncertainties and concerns. She just wanted all of his cock. It didn't matter if it was painful or not, the mere experience of being filled was enough for her. She was so damn close to yet another orgasm, and she didn't want to waste this opportunity.

All the way in.

The creature was having none of it. He tried to satisfy her by intensifying his motions. This drove her wild, causing her body to squirm, but her consciousness knew better. He was resisting her desires. He had hit his limits well before hers. And she wasn't particularly happy about it. She wanted more than this, and deep down she knew she could get it.

Something came to her consciousness. She could feel his body practically like it was her own. She wasn't just sharing minds with him, she was sharing bodies. With a little bit of effort...

Sylvia began focusing as best she could, despite the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling. She didn't need to do a complete effort, just enough to get to the thing that mattered. More and more, she felt his body, and understood that she was not entirely alone in pleasure. She could feel his limbs, his organs, the efforts he was making to fuck her as hard as he could. She saw a bit of his hidden thoughts, recognizing what he was trying to do. But it was already too late to turn back from what she was doing.

Suddenly, at one point, Sylvia felt his cock stop moving. She realized right then and there that she had some control over it. That was the goal, she had what she wanted. She suspected she hadn't much time, so she acted quickly. She slid his cock--her cock?--deeper inside her pussy, until it was all the way in. At the same time, she felt this cock coming inside her. Her mind was overwhelmed at the thought of her practically fucking herself. It couldn't handle such a concept. As she felt the last bit of his cock enter her, her mind split with the beginnings of an explosive orgasm that reverberated all through her body in convulsions.

However, just as Sylvia began to ride it, something odd happened. While she was able to feel all the sensations, she couldn't consciously move her body, at all. Even attempting to adjust her head suddenly became impossible. At that moment, violent and angry images overwhelmed her consciousness. The creature was extremely upset. She had violated him, taking control of his body without so much as even ask. That was unacceptable.

So he was going to do same to her. But because he had far more experience with this than she did. Thus he could take complete control of her body, and all she could do was be locked in and feel everything he did to her. To his surprise though, all this seemed to do was open her mind even further, and in her final moment before he had complete control over her body, a simple phrase was shouted back.

I'm yours to take.

With that, what was Sylvia's consciousness dived deep into her pleasure, letting her orgasm and physical self consume her completely. The creature took over her body in turn, and intensified his own motions dramatically. It was clear he had been holding back before, because now she was being stretched and prodded so drastically her belly distended in ways it shouldn't. And all she could do was take this assault and cum continuously, shivering constantly while he made her grip him tighter with her legs.

The creature lifted his claws up for the first time at this juncture. Of course, this didn't really matter, since he had control of her arms. Wasting no time, he had her twist and knead her tits so hard it got a little painful. But Sylvia endured and perhaps enjoyed the pain. He made her tweak and stretch her nipples far more than her body was supposed to tolerate. It was far less painful that she imagined, perhaps the result of her endorphins being in overdrive. At one point, she began squirting out milk from her tits, all without anything touching her. The pleasure drove Sylvia into hysterics, and she merely could feel it.

Then Sylvia, or rather the creature, moved her left hand down to feel up her clit and pussy. This was not normally the hand she masturbated with, so this was unexpected. But his motions on her clit were far more advanced than even she could muster. The sensations caused her body to twitch all over the place in the midst of her convulsions. It was all so much, but her mind couldn't shut down from it at all. Somehow the creature was able to keep her awake and aware, such was his control over her. She would have to endure all this, and it was breaking her mind. Not that she cared, for all she felt was pure ecstasy.

At the same time, the creature didn't have complete control over Sylvia's muscles in her pussy, and the constant pressure of them gripping his cock proved to be too much. He let out a surreal growl with one final motion ending with his cock pressed against her cervix, and Sylvia felt him stiffen. Then out came his own cum. It streamed with such intense pressure that she barely felt any of it inside her pussy, at least at first. The cum was endless. It quickly filled her womb, but then kept going, causing it to distend and stretch further out. In her orgasm-induced delirium, she imagined her entire body being filled to the brim with his cum. This made no sense, of course, but such was her consciousness after her body had been overtaken. Her body felt like electric jelly, and she felt like melting, dissolving into liquid or foam.

Sylvia's belly grew ever further until it looked like she was at least a few months pregnant. Then the creature had finished pumping his semen into her and began pulling out slowly. She would not get pregnant from this for various reasons. But the mere idea of being bred drove her into the abyss, her mind drowned in pleasure as orgasm controlled her body. So much so that when the creature began to return control to her body, she refused.

She spasmed for several moments, shuddering to a degree that was almost as intense as what she dealt with earlier. Cum leaked out slowly from her ravished cunt. Throughout, her mind projected feelings of joy and ecstasy, grateful that this creature treated her like the animal she was. She had found a new lover to experience. Meanwhile, he was confused, since it was not his intent for her to enjoy all this, but he was not entirely opposed to her behavior.

Finally, the orgasmic waves subsided. She began to regain control of her body. To her dismay, the mental connection between her and her lover had begun to sever. She made an effort to project one last message in his mind: A simple, sincere look of joy from her face, and the words "Thank you." She may have also planted in his mind a couple ideas on how to fuck her next time, but that was neither here nor there.

Sylvia felt the tentacle leave her mouth, and the flaps released their grip from her. However, the creature immediately held on to her, and with a sudden burst of speed burrowed out of the sea floor with her a tow. For a moment, she was a bit dazed in going from such a compact space to the open water again. But eventually she recovered herself.

While she was doing that, her lover swam away for a moment. By the time she recovered, he seemed gone. For the first time in a while, she felt sad. She had many lovers in her life, but she treated them all with the same love, lust, and respect for them. With him, she wasn't sure she conveyed that.

Then she smiled again, seeing him come back from before. To her surprise, he held in his claw the jewels that had disappeared during or after her encounter with the colony creature. He also pointed in a specific direction, past the end of the forest to what seemed to be a vast black space that went beyond the continental shelf. It seemed to be not where he lived, but where she needed to go. Taking the jewels back from him, she put them back on her waist. Before he swam away though, she swam close to the dangerous creature, and kissed him in the center of his face. With it, she attempted to use their physical connection to send one last message: "Let's mate again soon."

The creature swam backwards for a moment while still facing her. Swimming to a standstill, there was brief moment between them, where they stared at each other. He then gave something resembling a nod, and turned around to swim elsewhere. She smiled. Maybe the message wasn't clear, but the mood was. Hopefully, next time, he'll go straight to going at her. Her pussy, having recovered, twitched a little at the thought.

Sylvia then turned around and swam, as suggested, through the forest and into a clearing. She was now about 50 meters underwater. A few hundred feet away, she could barely see the sea floor's edge, followed by a steep drop. When she got to the edge, all she could see below her was a black darkness that stretched as far as she could see. There was something eerie about it, like staring into an abyss, or the void. But there was also something strange. It didn't quite seem...real. She wasn't sure what to make of it.

At the same time, though, she felt something calling out to her from below. Maybe it was the jewels, or even the processing. But her body yearned for something, and whatever it was lurked in the blackness, seeking her explicitly and specifically. She was like a reverse moth, attracted to the darkness. Repositioning herself, she dived, heading straight below the shelf. She entered the darkness, disappearing completely.