A Fun Video Call Pt. 01

Story Info
BBW lets me lick her while on a video call with her husband.
2.4k words
4.59
25.7k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another of my wife's friends who I liked a lot was Sondra. Only 58, she was the youngest of the Dallas School Girls; younger even than me.

Sondra called to say that Roxanne had mentioned I was in town. She asked if I'd like to stop by for coffee. I said I'd love to, and we set up a time early in the morning of the following day.

Sondra was a delightful woman. When first introduced, we hit it off right away, as my wife had predicted. "You and Tom have the same sense of humor." Tom was Sondra's husband of many years, and my wife was correct. He and I clicked immediately as well. Not only our sense of humor, but a shared interest in classic films and vintage cars.

Sondra might be described as "plump," but in that wonderful way that some women are round and soft and sexy. Zaftig, some might say. My wife preferred "Rubenesque," referring to the style of the Flemish painter who depicted all women with sumptuous curves.

When I arrived at Sondra's house, I found her sumptuous curves draped in a soft yellow sun dress, which complemented her shoulder-length blonde hair. Thin shoulder straps kept the bodice just high enough to display her ample cleavage, while maintaining modesty all the way down to just above the knees. She was wonderfully soft around the waist and backside. The fabric of the dress was just thick enough to keep one guessing if she was wearing a bra or panties. Her legs were bare, including a lack of shoes, showing off a fresh pink pedicure.

"Perfect timing. I was just setting the table."

Sondra indicated a chair at the dining table and began pouring coffee as I sat down. Her own chair was very close to one side of mine. The fragrance of fresh coffee mixed with her light perfume.

I figured I would start the small talk. "Will Tom be home soon?"

"Oh, no. He's in New York on some big sales deal. Must be lots of money at stake, to not do it by video call these days." Then she took a breath and changed the topic to what it seemed everyone wanted to talk about. "You know, we all miss your wife just terribly. I know it must be harder on you not having her around, of course. I can't imagine what I would do if Tom was taken away. Even when he's only gone a few days, I get so very lonely."

After the week I'd had, I tried not to read too much into her transparent comment.

"It's such a shame you had to move so far away. We're all worried about you. The Dallas School Girls, I mean. You know if you need anything, we're all here to help in any way."

I had to chuckled. "Yes, I've been getting that impression."

A blush snuck up Sondra's cleavage to her cheeks. "Ah. You know I talked with Roxanne, then."

"So you said."

"And Meryl."

I had to chuckle. "Meryl, made me promise to not tell any of you."

"And Janice, of course."

"Of course." I took a sip of the coffee to give her a chance to decide how to continue.

"The word is out, you see? Women talk, of course, and rather than spread untrue rumors, I wanted to ..."

She was interrupted by a faint chime from the nearby laptop.

"Excuse me a moment."

She opened the screen. "Hm. It's Tom. This won't take long."

She got up from her chair, swiveling the laptop so the screen faced the chair opposite me. She sat in front of it and held a finger to her lips before answering the call.

"Hello, darling. How are things going?"

Tom sounded tired on the other side of the call. "Well, you know. Meetings on top of jet lag on top of rich food. The usual."

"I'm so sorry, Tom. I hope you get some sleep soon."

"No such luck, I'm afraid. Cocktails in the hospitality suite in an hour. With luck, a little alcohol will help me close the deal."

Sondra giggled. "It always works with me."

I tried to be quiet as I choked on my coffee.

"That is true, you sexy boozer, you."

They both laughed at their private joke.

Tom continued, "Speaking of sexy, I see you're wearing my favorite sun dress. What's the occasion?"

Her eyes flashed to me for an instant before she answered. "Nothing special. It's a beautiful day here and I was thinking of you."

"You were, huh? Were you thinking of the time you wore that dress on the back patio?"

"Oh, Tom. I'm blushing."

"Remember how I took it off you? From the bottom, up? I remember kissing your ankles, then your calves. I crawled under that skirt and licked your thigh."

"Tom ... honey ..."

"And when I looked up, I saw your bare pussy. No panties. Which made me wonder if you had a bra on."

"I didn't."

"I found that out later. Your cunt smelled as sweet as a spring breeze. I licked and fingered you until you came on my face. Right there in the back yard." He chuckled, then, "Sondra, are you wearing a bra now?"

"In fact, no, darling. Just me home alone. Why would I?"

"Why indeed. In fact, why wear the dress at all?"

"I suppose..."

"Take it off for me, hon. While I watch from a full time zone away. Show me those luscious tits of yours."

Sondra glanced at me. Locking my fingers behind my head, I sat back in the chair and smiled at her.

"You want me to show you?" She was already pulling the strap off one shoulder.

"You bet. I miss those boobies of yours."

I chuckled and nodded.

She lifted off the other strap. "Boobies. I swear, all you men are stuck in high school."

"You and I had some great sex in high school, Sondra. Oh... yeah. There they are."

She had to tug the bodice, but her breasts seemed happy to burst free.

"Here they are, darling. Just for you."

They were a joy to behold. Large, no tan at all, with nipples so pale pink that they were almost invisible against the surrounding flesh.

"Look at those nipples. Wake them up for me, baby."

Licking her fingertips, Sondra began to stroke the soft center of her areolae. "Do you like watching me do this? Touching my tits and thinking about you licking and sucking them?" As the nipples emerged, she tugged at them. Gently at first, then a bit rougher, using her fingernails. "Oh, baby. It's like you're biting them. OH, feels so good." She gasped, then looking right me, said, "Take your shirt off. It's only fair, after all."

"Only fair," Tom said, echoing my thoughts.

Quickly unbuttoning my shirt, I tossed it on the table.

Sondra's eyes widened. "Look at you. So sexy. I love your nipples. Play with them. Imagine me rubbing my breasts on your chest, sucking and biting your nipples."

"Oh yeah, baby. This is so good. I love when you talk dirty."

"You do? So ... does that mean you're hard?"

"You bet." I nodded as well. Sondra looked at the bulge in my jeans.

"Show me. I dare you. Stand up so I can watch you take your pants off."

I stood up and started opening my pants.

"That's it. Oh my, look at that bulge. Get those briefs out of the way."

"They're boxers, Sondra." Tom sounded more amused than annoyed.

Her eyes fluttered down to the screen. "Of course. Hard to tell on the computer. Either way, take them off."

There was a pause as Tom and I both dropped our drawers.

Sondra fixated on my cock. "Oh, you sexy man. Look how big and hard it is. And all for me. You must love my tits." She lifted one as she tilted her chin forward, staring at me as she licked the now-firm nipple.

"You are so sexy, Sondra." Tom almost cooed. "I showed you mine. You show me yours."

"Mine? You mean this" Standing up, Sondra let her dress drop without a pause. I hoped my gasp was not heard on the computer.

Her stomach was soft, with a bit of kissable pudge. Her panties wrapped tight a floral pattern from the wedge of her pussy around the marvelous buns and back to dive in the front.

I made a show of licking my lips. Sondra responded by hooking her thumbs in the elastic and pulling the panties down her thick thighs, resting one hand on the back of the chair as she lifted them off first one foot, then the other. Standing back up, she spread her legs a bit as if checking her balance. My eyes landed on her thick, blond bush that looked like it had never heard of a razor.

Tom groaned. "Oh, Sondra. You are so beautiful."

I nodded in agreement.

"Touch yourself," her husband entreated.

She slid one hand into the blond thatch. "Touch YOURself."

"I am."

I did.

Wrapping my hand around my half-hard shaft, I started with long, slow strokes.

Sondra's eyes were riveted on my cock. "Oh, you hunk, I love your dick."

"Hunk?" Evidently not her common nickname for him.

Dodging Tom's question, Sondra said, "Mmm, yes. So hot. Look how wet you've got me."

Sondra arched toward the laptop and spread her lips to show her pink tunnel, already glistening with moisture.

I started stroking faster.

"Oh god baby, look at you go. So big and hard."

"I wish I was there. I want to taste you, baby."

Sondra's legs wobbled a bit and she had to sit down, her pussy disappearing out of camera range and under the table. I could tell she was still using one hand on her genitals for Tom's benefit. "Oh, I wish you were here. I wish you would crawl under this table to lick my pussy."

"I love to eat you."

With a slow nod to me, she closes her eyes. "Yes, baby. Come eat me. Taste the juice from my pussy."

As silently as possible, I stood, dropping my pants completely, and began to crawl under the table.

Tom was in masturbatory heaven. "I can picture that gorgeous cunt opening up for me."

I slid between her thighs. She spread her legs wider, using her fingers to open her flesh.

"I'm holding the lips for you, baby. Can you see my clit?"

"So big and full."

My tongue slid across the swollen button.

"Oh god yes. You've got me so hot!"

Whatever Tom said next was lost when her thighs closed in on my ears. I licked her clit longer and faster. Bringing my arm next to my face, I slid a finger into her wet pussy while using my elbow to push her leg away from one ear.

"OH. I feel you licking my clit! You've got one finger inside."

"Just one? I know you want more."

"Yes, my husband. You know me so well. Two fingers, you horny bastard. Now three. AH!"

And three it was, pumping and curling along the sensitive bumps of her steaming hole. Sondra started arching her hips forward, grinding her clit on my tongue.

"Oh fuck, I can feel you, baby. Your fingers are hitting all the right places. Your tongue on my clit is driving me wild!"

"Look how hard you've made me, Sondra! Such a sexy lady. Just knowing you're fingering yourself is making me cum."

"Oh yes, baby. Look how big you are. Your hard cock almost fills your fist."

I paused at the description, obviously meant for me to hear. It must have caught Tom a bit off guard, too, because she continued, "Oh, don't stop, you sexy beast. Keep sucking my clit. Use your teeth the way you know makes me cum. I'm fucking your fingers so hard and fast now."

With three fingers in her pounding cunt and my teeth now raking her clit, I decide to take a chance. Extending my pinky finger, I found the tight pucker of her anus, already covered in pussy juice and spit. I pressed gently, matching the rhythm of her hips.

"NO!"

I hesitated.

Tom asked the question for me. "What?"

"No. Don't stop. Just keep doing exactly what you were doing. I'm so close to cumming, baby."

I renewed my onslaught on her clit and cunt, slamming my fingers deep inside.

Tom's voice was broken and raspy. "Me, too, Sondra. I'm going to cum. Let's cum together!"

"Yes. Make me cum, you amazing man! AUGH, YES!"

She shoved herself hard onto my face. Her fingers were suddenly in my hair, pulling me tight against her. I could feel her insides contracting and pulling on my fingers. Her fluid spurted around my hand, splattering across my face and chest.

"GOD YES. So good. Oh, baby."

She caught her breath. I felt her body move as she leaned close to the screen.

"Oh, look at you. All covered in cum. I wish I could lick it all up. You know how I love the taste of cum."

She sat back in her chair, glancing down at me as my fingers slid free. Still slowly licking her pussy lips, I let my eyes smile back. She gave me a small shrug.

"Sondra that was wonderful. I don't think I've ever cum so hard doing it that way."

"Me either, handsome man."

"I better get cleaned up. Can't meet the customer reeking of cum."

"Heaven forbid." She sucked her fingers deep over her tongue. Tom chuckled.

"What will you do for the rest of the day?"

I crawled out from under the table and stood up opposite Sondra. I wrapped my fingers around my hard cock, then gestured that there was an inch or two still showing.

She gave me a wink.

"Honestly, Tom, I'm still pretty worked up." Her fingers played with one nipple. "Would it distract you to know that I hope to find something to play with and try for another orgasm or two?"

"Now I'll never get any work done!"

Sondra laughed. "Glad to hear it."

"Well, whatever you do, Sondra, have fun."

"I will, Tom." She stood up, giving Tom and I another look at her beautiful pussy. "Love you. Bye."

She pressed a button on the keyboard and smiled at me.

"Call ended."