Fantasies Fulfilled - Pt. 01

Story Info
Two old friends discover long-held fantasies.
1.9k words
4.41
21.2k
23

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Nihil Thornberry for careful, helpful, and encouraging edits.

"Can you pick me up at the airport?" Janice's voice was deep and rich as always. "I'm coming to Los Angeles for a conference and my paranoid husband doesn't trust the ride share to be vaccinated."

I didn't hesitate. "Sure. Which airport?"

"LAX. Staying at the Bonaventure downtown. Do you know it?"

"I've driven by there, yeah."

"Oh, thank you. I haven't seen you since the funeral. It will be great to catch up. I'm boarding now. Kiss-kiss."

I knew the flight from Texas would take about four hours; plenty of time to shower, shave, find casual clothes with the fewest wrinkles, and make the 90-minute drive to the airport. Plenty of time to think about the last time I saw Janice at my wife's funeral. They had been best friends since seventh grade.

Now in her mid-sixties, Jan was still "the hot one" among their group of friends. Despite being only 5 feet, 4 inches, her wide shoulders and confident stride made her imposing to many. Along with her mouth-watering figure, my favorite of her features was her full head of pure white hair. Not salt-and-pepper (like mine), not gray, but stunningly white and worn in the "helmet" style that was still fashionable among upper-class women in the south.

She was funny, sexy, and she gave great hugs. When we parted after the funeral reception, I received a long, breast-pressing hug before she leaned up to my ear and whispered, "Take care, Lover."

Lover? First time she ever called me that. She was my wife's best friend and married to a high-powered lawyer. Strictly off-limits, at least beyond the hugs and occasional flirting.

Now, I found myself standing in baggage claim, reading the monitors for all flights arriving from DFW. I spotted one that had just landed when a text message pinged my phone.

"WEARING A HEAD SCARF. WHEN YOU SEE ME, CALL ME DIANNE REALLY LOUD. WILL EXPLAIN."

Odd, but my father always told me to do whatever a lovely woman asked.

A few minutes later, a woman with a long coat, that did little to hide her large breasts and curved backside, strode into baggage claim. A green silk scarf almost completely covered her gorgeous white hair. Large sunglasses and the required "covid mask" completed the look. She could be any of a dozen Hollywood stars trying to not be recognized.

"Dianne!" I shouted, waving. "Over here, Dianne."

She smiled and waved, all but running up to me. "Well done, Lover." She gave me a platonic hug, but her subtle perfume made me want more.

I paused at hearing the affectionate nickname again. "What's this about, 'Dianne'?"

She nodded to her right. I turned and saw a man in a black suit still scanning the concourse. He was holding a sign with her last name. I looked back, my expression questioning her further.

"Either my husband arranged for a limo, or that guy is a private detective. Did I mention he's paranoid? Let's not let on, shall we?" A quick kiss on the cheek through both our masks, and she handed me her baggage claim check. "Olive colored Samsonite. Be right back."

And she was off to the ladies' room. By the time she returned, I had her bag and was waiting far off to one side of the limo driver, who was now looking concerned at the dwindling number of new people. But, as we started for the door, I saw him look our way.

"The jig may be up."

Sure enough, he followed us out; across the busy loading area, and into the parking garage. He joined us while waiting for the elevator. The fact that he did not ask her name told us he was more than just a driver. When the elevator arrived, we all stepped in. I quickly asked which floor.

He blinked for a second, unsure. "Two?"

When we reached 2, he stepped off, then looked back, expectantly. I quickly pushed the button for the roof. Janice gave him a finger wave as the doors closed on his confused face.

I grinned behind my mask. "He has no idea if we're going up or down."

Jan quickly pulled my mask down, then her own. "I have wanted to do this for a very long time." She kissed me deeply, and I was lost in the warmth of her lips.

I instinctively kissed her back. "So have I. This and so much more." We kissed again until the doors opened. I lead her out and toward my car.

"What else?"

The kiss notwithstanding, I was concentrating on getting to the car before the detective could find his way to the roof. Once at the car, I opened the passenger door. She slid in while I tossed the suitcase in the hatchback before climbing behind the wheel.

"What else?" she repeated.

"What?"

She took off her sunglasses, revealing the startlingly blue eyes that had captivated me so often in the past. "You said 'This and so much more.' Like what?"

Time was pressing, but I was, again, enthralled by her scent. I had to grab the moment. I leaned across the center console, carefully sliding the green silk from her hair, allowing her white softness to blossom.

"Like inhaling the fragrance of your hair." I said as I began to allow twenty years of forbidden fantasies to pour out. "Like nibbling your earlobe and tasting the small of your back and watching as you enjoy your morning coffee in bed."

She pulled me into another long kiss. Her lips were soft and giving. She moaned quietly before we both paused for breath. "You know, I get wet when you kiss me like that."

This new frank approach threw me off for an instant. I caressed the side of her face and kissed her again. I slid my hand down her arm to find her grasping the door handle. Intertwining my fingers with hers, I moved our hands to her lap. "Really?" Another kiss. "Wet, huh?"

She nodded.

I kissed her with the passion born from years of longing. She leaned into my body as I slid her hand lower where her coat had fallen open, allowing me to continue easing our hands under her knee-length sundress.

"Prove it."

She smirked as she reached further under her dress. I managed to keep eye contact as her body shifted slightly before she lifted her hand between our faces, extending two damp fingers. The scent of her arousal was unmistakable. She opened her mouth and inserted the fingers, sucking gently.

"Now, do you believe me?"

I shook my head no, as I gently took her wrist and guided her hand under her dress once more. This time, I did not release her, but pushed her fingers beneath the underwear myself. Two of her fingers, and two of mine, easily explored the soft warmth.

She shivered as I curled my fingers forward.

Pulling us out, I sucked all four fingers myself this time, savoring her flavor. "I guess you were telling the truth."

She gasped quietly.

"But now, we need to get on the road."

"Uh huh," was all she could manage.

When we did not see the detective on our way out of the garage, or in the narrow lane leading to the freeway, a thought occurred to me.

"If your husband did hire that guy, I bet he knows what hotel your staying in. He may just go there directly and wait."

"Uh huh," she said again.

I noticed her movement and glanced over to see she had hiked up her skirt and was sliding her underwear down past her shoes. She sat back and sighed. "Much better, don't you think?"

Reaching across, she rubbed the crotch under my nose.

I tried to focus on the Los Angeles freeway traffic as I felt my pants tightening. "Oh, yes. Much better."

She dropped the little bit of cloth in my lap. "Oh, yes," she echoed as her hand disappeared once more under her dress.

A tiny gasp escaped her lips as she leaned one shoulder forward while arching her hips up. "Ooo... so good, Lover. I thought of this the whole long flight." I tried to keep my eyes on the road as the lap of her skirt began moving with her hand. "I thought of you touching me in the way I... ah... like that... the way I've wanted you to for so long." Her hand was moving faster and her voice was breathy. "God, my cunt is so hot. Two fingers inside. Thumb on my... shit... on my clit."

A sharp honk from another car kept me from drifting into the wrong lane. I inhaled sharply and the smell of her pussy filled me.

She kept talking. "This is so hot. You need to drive and I need to cum. If we... oh god... what if we die as I... oh yes... as I'm..." The movement of her hand under the skirt was frantic. "I'm... cumming. Oh, Lover. I'm cumming! OH..."

Her voice got shrill. I glanced over to see her frozen in a moment of spectacular lust: back arched, eyes rolled back, her skirt bunched high on her thighs, mouth open in wide silence. The car reeked of her sex. I almost came myself.

I sensed, more than saw her relax. After a minute she reached across the center console. "Are you hard baby? Oh, you are." Then with a giggle, "I wish I could say I'm sorry."

My mind whirled at this new side of the usually discrete lady of society. Before I could ask, she rubbed her fingers across my lips, sharing the liquid reward of her orgasm. I could only moan.

"You like that? Shall I do it again?" Jan looked at the L.A. traffic ahead of us. "I bet I have time for another one. Maybe even two." She scooted a bit as she lifted her skirt over her hips. But when my eyes shifted to her pussy, she quickly covered herself with her hands. "Uh-uh. No peeking. A girl has to keep some... oh..." She had slipped her fingers between her legs once more. "... has to keep some mystery."

By my count, Jan's "mystery" provided at least three more vocal, pungent orgasms during the remaining 45-minute drive to the hotel. As we exited the freeway, she wiped the evidence of her fourth and most enthusiastic release across my face, then leaned over to lick it off as I struggled to navigate to Flower Street.

When we pulled up in front of the hotel, she had straightened her dress and checked her lipstick just as the doorman opened her door. I walked behind the car, opening the hatch to allow the bellhop access to her luggage. When I stepped up to give her a friendly hug, she glanced at the bulge in the front of my pants.

She leaned close to my ear. "Oh, Lover. Look at the poor guy, all zipped up."

"The Detective may be inside," I whispered. "Text me the room number when you get settled."

She made a show of thanking me for being such a good friend, then strode for the door with the bellhop in tow. I hesitated long enough to watch her ass sway as she walked, then realized the doorman was watching as well. We shared a conspiratorial grin before I got back in the car and headed down the block.