A Fur Loving Anniversary

Story Info
A mature fur-loving couple enjoy their anniversary.
1.7k words
4.82
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurMaster
FurMaster
14 Followers

Gary Mintram walked up to the door of his ranch-style single floor house. Nestled in the suburbs, it could have been mistaken for any other house around, aside from maybe the casted concrete dragon that sat beside the door. "To deter thieves," Ginger said when she placed it 40 long years ago. The dragon was tacky as hell, but she loved her fantasy, and Gary loved her, so it stayed.

"Gin-Gin I'm home!" Called the tall but fattening 60 year-old, with a receding gray hairline, and slight beer gut, he was beginning to show his age.

Ginger quickly turned the corner, she was a stout woman with dyed red hair and hair and glasses, it was clear she had been preparing for a night-out but hadn't gotten very far.

"Gingy, greeting me in nothing but a bathrobe? You haven't done that since we were kids," the man smiled toothily, even after 40 years of marriage, he still found his wife sexy as hell.

"Oh hush you," she leaned in for a kiss. "You know we are going out! To celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary."

"Oh, I...I forgot."

"No you didn't honey. I already saw the present."

"What?" asked Gary dejectedly

"Yeah, you left the bag on our bed silly. Don't worry, I didn't peek."

"Oh good." Gary said relieved.

"I hope it's jewelry. I've been needing some." she said as she turned from the door.

"Did you leave work early, my sexy prince charming?"

"Just for a bit my beautiful queen."

"Ohhh? To shop for me?"

"Sure! My sweet, let's go back to the bedroom and get ready for our night out." Ginger quickly took her husband's hand and began leading him back towards their bedroom.. The sensation of being pulled back was almost enough to make his cum by itself but he didn't.

The couple's bedroom was a massive airy space with a King Sized 4 poster bed with a canopy and hanging drapes.

Atop the bed lay a massive and heavy lynx fur bedspread that was demanded by Ginger. Ginger loved furs and owned several dozen. Gary was less enthused about them but didn't balk at them as some people did.

And the moment he saw Ginger rolling naked on the spread, he knew he made the right choice.

The bedspread was double sided as well, with empress chinchilla on the bottom so that Ginger slept without a sheet and completely naked with the chinchilla caressing her naked form.

Gary was a very lucky man, and he knew it.

"Gar-bear, love, do you hear that squeaking noise? I swear I can hear an almost living noise. Almost like a squeak. I just can't place it."

Gary pulled his voluptuous wife into a hug from behind. He searched and ran his hand beneath the fold of her bathrobe. Finding Ginger's nipple he toyed with it with his fingertips.

"Gin-Gin," he cooed in her ear, "this house is getting old, just like us. I'm sure it's just something with the pipes"

She pulled his callused hands away from her sensitive nipples. She liked feeling them there, their strength and roughness. "No, Bear-y, I...I know I heard something." She turned around to face him, "I think it's under the bed, I'm afraid it might be a mouse."

"I'm sure it's nothing," reiterated Gary.

"Babe, this is serious! What if it damages my furs?" She moved to pull up the bedspread where it touched the floor.

"No!" Yelled Gary. "I mean, if we don't hurry we will be late for our reservation, let's not worry about it now. Let's just enjoy the evening. Damage done can be fixed or replaced. You trust me don't you baby? I'd give you the world if you asked."

"Ok, Gare," gave in Ginger. "I just need to shower, and bills being tight this week... you should, join me."

That was all Gary needed to hear, he stripped off his clothes quicker than a jackrabbit on hot-tarmac, and ran inside the bathroom.

Together they took the hottest shower they had in a while. Neither was able to keep their hands off the other.

Ginger toyed with Gary's cock and edged him the entire time, and Gary acted in kind by holding the shower head to Ginger's lower pair of lips, and letting the massage feature do it's magic. As soon as he felt her tense up in his arms, he turned the shower off. Leaving the mature GILF right on the edge. She groaned in frustration, "Oh, baby, you are amazing, please don't torture me like this."

"I know doll, but we have to go. I promise, later tonight, I'll get you there. Have I ever not kept a promise?"

"Ok baby, I trust you." Together they exited the bathroom, the squeaking was evident but quieter. Ginger, naked but dry, jumped onto her lynx covered bed and rolled around, letting the lynx tickle her naked form. "You pick what I wear, Master."

"Oh, no, don't you start with that, "master" shit now, missy. We don't have time, BUUUT, if you insist..." Gary walked over to the big oak wardrobe in the corner of the room. He pulled out a floor length blush fox coat and tossed it onto the bed covering his wife's bare ass with the fine hairs.

"Oh Honey, what about a dress?" Asked Ginger pulling the coat off of herself and moving to get off the bed.

"'Honey?' What happened to 'Master'?"

"Fine, "Master", I haven't the time for your BS. You KNOW I need clothes. We aren't kids anymore, and this isn't a downtown bar we're going to."

"All the more reason to go au naturale beneath the coat. Show those stuffy pricks that the ole' gal's still got it." The squeaking noise ramped up. It was obviously coming from beneath the bed.

"What is that hideous noise? And '"ole' gal"? What do I look like to you, lifestock?"

"Fine, fine. Do you want a present now? Present? We don't have time for presents, and if you are not going to take this seriously, I need to dress."

"Hold on hold on, one thing can lead to another. Here," Gary handed Ginger a small box.

"Oh boy, a box, it's what I always wanted."

"Very funny, tic tok."

"Oh alright." She opened the box and as she did a massive smile opened across her face. "Oh my god, you didn't."

"What didn't I do?"

"No. Oh my god! Eeek! I've always wanted one." She pulled the midnight black fox bikini top from the box and put it over her chest. "Eeek. Please babe, help me put it on."

Gary helped her pull the bra on, the double-sidedness stimulated her nipples like crazy. "Don't forget the bottoms." She did as he bid her and pulled them on as well.

The hairs tickled her clit and made her wet. She hoped beyond hope that she would get her release later tonight, in bed.

"Baby, this is too fluffy. It won't fit under my clothes."

"Not to worry, my love. Your titties and ass will just look extra voluptuous."

"Ok baby, you always make me feel so beautiful."

Ginger selected a red velvet and black high-heeled shoes. The blush-fox coat looked amazing over the dress. Gary picked a tailored suit, and soon, the two were off to their date.

Two hours later.

The two love birds reentered their apartment, they were so horned up neither could take it any longer.

As she was sliding into her booth at dinner, Ginger's double-sided fox-panties rubbed her clit just right and she almost came in front of the whole restaurant.

The two teased each other throughout the evening, and now it was time to play.

Upon entering the house, Ginger began stripping off her clothes, until nothing was on her body save for the black fox two piece, and she began tearing at her husbands clothes to get them off.

"But dear, what about our presents?"

"Forget the presents," she said "I want you to fuck me hard. Make me scream!" She finally got his pants off and started licking him to make him hard.

"No honey," he pushed her head away from his half-stiffened dick. As much as he wanted to take her face and plunge it deep onto his cock he knew he shouldn't. "We need to do presents. They won't keeee." He couldn't even finish the sentence. She had his whole cock in her mouth and was working it with her tongue. His knees went weak as she lightly pushed him back towards the couch. Luckily he was near enough to the couch that he fell back onto it. Ginger grabbed a nearby mink blanket and wrapped it around herself and started lightly rubbing the edges on Gary's balls and thighs while working his little head with her tongue.

Pop! The penis coming out of Ginger's mouth sounded like an uncorking bottle.

She stood up and opened her arms revealing this blanket to be double sided too, with chinchilla underneath. It was massive, all of Ginger's furs were, "the bigger, the better," she always said when fur shopping. She walked forward, arms and blanket still spread revealing her shapely if slightly overweight body still wearing the fur bikini two piece.

She straddles Gary. Her fox-bikini bottoms stimulating Gary's crotch. She leans in close to him. "I want you inside of me."

Gary instinctively wraps his arms around Ginger's waist. He can feel the empress chinchilla caressing his arms. He can feel why Ginger loves it so much. Gary's face is pushed deeply into Ginger's fur covered tits. His penis was now rock solid and tickled in the fur. It almost hurt to have her sitting on the diamond hard flesh rod.

"Baby," Ginger spoke-up breathlessly, "you're gonna have to reach and undo these panties. If I release this blanket, it'll fall and we'll both freeeezzze." She gave a little faux shiver as she said, "freeze," and her ample fur covered tits jiggled around Gary's face.

He moved his arms to unlace the fur panties. As he did, the empress chinchilla caressed his arms and made Ginger shiver in excitement.

"Good girl," he whispered as struggled with the bikini bottom's strings. Soon they came off. He pulled them out from between them and tossed them aside, now soaked in her fluids.

Gary was now easily able to slide inside of Ginger, and two bodies became one in ecstasy. Beneath Ginger's double-sided fur blanket, the two bodies ground together, making noises of sex and enjoyment. They were finally joined.

But the night wasn't over yet, presents still had to be shared between them.

FurMaster
FurMaster
14 Followers