All Comments on 'A Futa Family Vacation'

by Flangelo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No thanks.

Couldn’t make much sense if this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT

I am a big nerd and this hits on all levels. I found it very sexy and very fascinating. I love the world you made and the details and thought you put into it. Keep writing.

FlangeloFlangeloover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I very much appreciate your kind words and interest in my story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait for more

I've seen alot of the troupes reapeated and it's been hard to find something generally fresh and, well frankly hot, this is definitely that. Can't wait for more

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
Interesting

A very different concept. Good writing, keep up the good work! Next chapter...

Fury7Fury7over 3 years ago

Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's a fun hot concept. I hope to read more. My critique is that the cast of characters introduced is quite large compared to who really mattered for this installment. When these other characters are eventually featured they will either be reintroduced or the reader will have to come back here to find their introduction. Consider ways of telling the same story while reducing the number of characters for the reader to keep track of.

FlangeloFlangeloover 3 years agoAuthor

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks for the criticism

williamphillips21williamphillips21over 3 years ago
Love It.

Love it can't wait to read more and see who knocks up who. Kinda hoping that Alex wakes with her cock inside Chris and starts ponding Chris and knocks her up.

FlangeloFlangeloover 3 years agoAuthor

I personally don’t plan on including pregnancy in this, sorry. Not really a fan of it tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A good start I hope you add a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

But you should trust your audience more. As soon as you said FaMa, I knew exactly what you meant, but then you spoon-fed it to me awkwardly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Part two sooooooooon?????

FlangeloFlangeloover 3 years agoAuthor

I’ve been busy with life and have admittedly had a bit of writers block, but Chapter 2 will come out as soon as possible! I’ve already written about half of it.

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

I am doing my best to read all the Futa-tagged stories here in Literotica and much to my delight it seems that the listing is bringing the best out last. I've frequented the incest section until now but having developed an interest in shemales I've expanded my reading range - and I'm delighted that I've done so.

During the past week or so, I've completely and utterly enjoyed the Futa Dragon series by sddconst and looking back on all the other stories that I've read, the truth is that there haven't been all that many 'great' stories - but finally, with the offerings from sddconst and now this story I simply can't wait for the next chapters from both of you.

Two highly capable writers producing some amazing stories that put my own offerings in the shade - deep shade!

Both you and sddconst have written what could be described as genuine top-quality works - each of you with great storylines and some compelling characters making it a shame that thanks to the subject matter your efforts will never see the light of a "normal" bookcase. Having said that, if the forthcoming chapters that you've 'promised' are as good as this first part then I'd be proud to display your book in my library.

You've managed to create a compelling narrative that grips your mind and keeps you reading on and on - and then wanting more when it's all done.

Congratulations - here's hoping that your writer's block and your other bits of life are soon behind you and that you can continue to excite my mind and that of your other readers.

An obvious 5 stars, while wishing that I could give you many more.

PS Sorry to mention another writer when offering you my plaudits but the pair of you have created works that are equally as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You got this, part two man it's the only story I'm anticipating right now

statispro1statispro1about 3 years ago

5 stars! Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even after half a year this is still best futa story written on this entire website.

statispro1statispro1over 2 years ago

Any hope of more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wasn‘t sure what would come when I started reading. I was confused when you just threw the reader into this world. I loved the story though. It‘s exactly the right length for a chapter and it‘s so well written. This is the story that made me make an account on literotica. I need a second chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I rarely comment but just had to this time. This is the best futa story I've ever read and I hope a new chapters cums soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work. This deserves a few more chapters

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiover 1 year ago

This was really good! I hope there will be a part two!

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiover 1 year ago

I didn't realised how long it was since this was published. But I hope you won't abandon this project here. I think this first story is way too ambitious and with way too many possibilities to stop here. We need to see a few more pairings and we need to know how was behind Ella... even though I suspect it was Julie. But thank you for a great story! And as I wrote before, hopefully this won't be the only one :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous