A Futa Mom's punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll..." He sniffed. "I'll... suck your dick Mom."

"Good bitch," she said with a satisfied air, which made his cheeks blossom an angry red as she gracefully clambered onto the bed, straddling him with her legs so that her womanhood patted right on top of Jonathon's face. It felt... weird. Warm and fleshy. The smell was intense, but somehow erotic... Jonathon's mouth watered but he pushed the arousal from his mind. It was just because of the tits, he reasoned. He wasn't attracted to her dick... it slid across his lips and he murmured as a little spurt of pre-cum hit his lips. Slightly salty, bitter taste... He didn't close his mouth completely, and a little trickled onto his tongue, the rest dripping down his chin as he swallowed a tiny bit of his Mother's cum. He uttered a soft moan.

"Mmmh there's the real bitch," she breathed, and Jonathon choked slightly as he realised what he was doing. "Fuck off," he said in a small voice, but he couldn't hide his tiny hard-on. Matilda glanced behind her and gave a half-suppressed laugh, which hit him like a burning dagger. "Honestly, considering your size... are you sure you're my son?" she chortled, as Jonathon felt the childlike urge to cry as his biggest insecurity was being exposed like sandpaper on bleeding skin. Matilda's smile vanished.

"Because my son wouldn't be such a pussy," she hissed, reaching behind herself to grab his cock and rapidly tug it. He whimpered, the enjoyment and embarrassment coursing through his young mind as she began to buck her hips. A cudgel thumped his face, and he mewled in surprised as his Mother's heavy dick began slapping up and down against him. It almost hurt, simply because of how much engorged weight was pummelling into him. He couldn't stop moaning though.

"Holy shi-," he whimpered awkwardly as her horse cock was pressed to his lips. His mother's face was triumphant, singing with joy.

"Time to suck, bitch," she breathed, and she bulldozed her cock into his mouth, hips pressed forward as the head explored his wet entrance. Immediately, a hard dick was in Jonathon's mouth. The taste was... nice. He hated that it was nice. The feeling of his lips stretching around his Mother's fleshy penis as she entered him...It was so hot. His tongue became a saliva slip-and-slide as the invader barrelled towards his throat, stopping just at the point where he began to gag.

Jonathon squealed, writhing as it hit home once more what she was doing to him. She growled as she grabbed his hair with one hand, the other still enclosing his perky willy.

"Yeah that's right bitch, scream for Mommy... but if I feel your teeth, the Xbox goes out the window."

Jonathon stopped squirming, hateful tears in his eyes as he looked up at his betrayer, his gorgeous Mother. Her teeth shone back at him, a genuine cheek-to-cheek smile that just made it so much worse. Matilda began to slowly, minutely pump her hips. The feeling of her skin sliding across his lips became wetter, smoother. The sound of squished custard returned, but this time it was reverberating around his skull, an inescapable slutty cycle that got louder and louder as she pumped more and more of her perfect dick in and out of his waiting mouth. He could do nothing but suck her cock as she began to moan, lightly grazing the shaft with his tongue. He hated himself, but it felt amazing having her steel shaft pushing into his mouth, and his tongue flicked at it, trying to taste the turgid flagpole which sent huge moans from his mother reverberating into his skull.

Jonathon felt her fingers squeezing his rigid member and all of a sudden gasps and moans were hitting him, muffled by his mouthful of slippery penis, which seemed to make his mother judder. It seemed as if her nipples were becoming straighter, and her expression was glassy as sounds came unbidden from Jonathon's abdomen, reverberating through Matilda's shaft. He looked up at this specimen of a woman, and he found himself feeling grateful that his mouth was full so that his moans of affection weren't openly echoing around the room. It still stimulated her though, the hums pulsing from his throat seeming to drive her libido up a notch, and after one particularly loud exclamation from Jonathon she pressed forwards further again, entering his open throat.

Jon gagged, and this seemed to make his mother almost mad with lust, as she began to pump a terrifying amount of turgid penis deep into Jon's throat. His noises of pleasure became tinged with fright as the slick baseball bat slammed into him, but all too quickly he found his throat relaxing at the sight of his mother gasping, sat on his upper body and going crazy with chest thumping desire. She was crying out, head up in the air, and Jonathon had a sudden, all-consuming urge to please her. He began to tighten his lips and pump his head in time with her thrusts, taking a little more, a little deeper each time. Each extra inch seemed to drive his mother wild, and Matilda forgot about Jon's cock completely, rubbing a hand on each breast as she leant back, making guttural noises as she attacked her swollen nubs.

Something began to slap hard against Jonathon's chin. He glanced down. Big, swollen balls were swinging back and forth with each slide into his mouth, and he screamed in shock as he took in a sight that he had only ever seen female pornstars enduring. He screamed with fear... No. No, it was pleasure. He screamed with pleasure as his Mom went balls deep in his mouth, deep throating her dick as it slammed into him. He was so fucking scared, and yet being his Mom's dirty cock-slut was the greatest thing he had ever experienced. The sensation stopped suddenly, and Jon realised he had been closing his eyes, savouring the flavours and textures in his mouth. He opened them to see his mother looking down at him with love. Not love in the sense of family. Love in the sense of deep, passionate, sexual love. The frilly little moan that he sent into her penis rippled all the way up her spine to her eyelids, which fluttered, long lashes blurring.

"Fuck," breathed Matilda as she sat heaving on her son's chest. Jon didn't (and couldn't) remove himself from her, sucking on her cock happily like a baby's dummy. His inner disgust at himself didn't stop him sliding his tongue across it, and he found his stomach filling with shame as a spattering of cum dribbled from her slit down his gullet, tickling his throat.

Matilda was glowing. She pressed her hands lovingly into his chest as she pulled back her hips, and Jon whimpered in frustration as his new toy was taken from him, a slurping *pop* unnaturally loud in the quiet, tense atmosphere of the room. Jon gazed at Matilda as she crawled back, and he had a heart fluttering moment where it looked like she was going to sit on his cock, but that notion was quickly crushed by her stepping behind his legs, and pushing them up to his shoulders as she leaned back over him, squeezing him deep into the mattress with her luxurious, heavy frame. Jon's hairs began to stand on end, a sweat droplet winding its way down his temple as he realised how he was being positioned.

"M...Mom?" he asked with a queasy expression.

"Shut the fuck up." She was once again in that vicious place that he couldn't equate with his soft, caring mother, her expression hungry (almost starving in fact), as he felt a massive round shape pressing up against his puckered anus. He clinched his butthole tight and began to cry. "Please... please Mom," he sobbed. "Don't... fuck don't, I'll do the chores, I'll do them..."

"Too late," she snarled as she pressed herself forwards, into him. Jon keened as the enemy battered at his fleshy gates, and he found himself panting, trying desperately to keep her out.

"That's it," she breathed, staring into his eyes with cruel delight. "Try to stop me, struggle whilst I take you, good boy." She was pressing just enough that he was keeping her out, but he didn't know how long it would last, as his butthole was already becoming tired, ceding millimetres of sensitive space under the pressure of her unstoppable excavation of his ass.

"Shit, Mom, Fuck please," he begged, tears in his eyes. She was going to fuck him like a woman. He scrunched his eyelids shut as he tried with all his might to keep his anal virginity from his Mother's clutches.

"Keep your eyes on me bitch," she hissed, grabbing him by the throat. His mouth opened in shock and he clamped his lids open, eyes watering as his mother's expression turned into an evil grin.

"Good boy" she said gleefully, releasing his neck which didn't stop the feeling of shock from her having briefly choked him. "That's it sweetheart, maybe you can keep me out," she teased, whilst her angry cock-head forced itself slowly, agonizingly into his beleaguered hole. Her eyes were boring into his, loving each and every moment of his realisation that she was going to penetrate him.

"Mom... Mom," he sobbed as that huge cock head began to overwhelm his tiring defences, too slick with cum to be prevented from popping inside his sphincter which finally released, stretching to concede victory to the plundering flagpole.

"Oh f... fuck," he screamed, or tried to scream, because all that came out was a strangled whisper. His Mom heaved a breath in, sucking his innocence out of him as she watched his first moments of having her cock enter inside his most private of places. Her expression was pure ecstasy.

"Beautiful," she breathed as solitary tears streamed down the sides of his face.

"M...M..." Jon was speechless, unable to bring himself to believe that she had slid the head of her cock into his ass. It felt simply enormous. As if reading his mind Matilda brought her face right up to his, pressing his knees to his shoulders as her deplorable grin blazed across his vision. "Who is the fucking bitch now?" she said, her tone arrogant and contented. She pouted her lips as she spoke. "Does my little slut feel like a good little boy now?"

Jon nodded his head sharply. "Yes, yes Mom, I'm a good boy, I'm a good boy..." He babbled words which caught in his throat as he felt her cock move inside him, pressing into uncharted lands as they adjusted to the huge presence trying to displace one or two of his internal organs.

"Wait, please," he panted, bottom lip quivering as she steadily, unerringly pushed her penis deeper into his body.

"Stop, fucking, LYING TO ME!" She spat the words into his face, some flecks of saliva hitting his nose and eyes. She was heavy on top of him, and his wrists were hurting from being tied so tightly to the headboard of the bed. He felt the tears coming and Matilda narrowed her eyes.

"What. Are. You." She said each word in a harsh, clear manner, as if she were trying to slap him across the face with the question.

His doughy, teary eyes gazed up at his conqueror. "I'm... a naughty boy," he uttered, snivelling as he the few inches of her cock inside him flexing, stretching him just a little further.

"And?" said his Mother in a gentler tone, which made his heart thump in his chest. He lay confused as his Mother's doting face returned. "Uh... I'm..." He couldn't think.

All at once that greedy, nasty smile slid back onto his Mother's face.

"A BITCH." She sang.

"No... no, no Mom, MOM PLEAASE!!" Jonathon screamed as she squeezed herself deep inside him. It was like being pulled butt-first onto somebody's arm. He choked through tears as she wrestled into him, wiggling her hips so that she could push in further, manoeuvring herself deeper and deeper inside his tight, fleshy prison. He tried to bring himself to look away but his terror that she might choke him again kept his eyes glued to her triumphant, cocky gaze as she laughed, a gorgeous sound, a release of all the times he had wronged her.

Jonathon could only breathe and whimper as she continued to molest his insides, edging her butt left and right, the tip pressing and prodding at new, more invasive angles, his anus defenceless against the onslaught of her cum and spit covered torpedo.

"Almost there."

Jonathon's eyes bugged out as he finally felt it. Her hips made contact with his buttcheeks, her balls lightly brushing his ass; Meaning she had put all eleven inches of her monster inside him. He glanced down in amazement at his abdomen, where he could feel her submarine thrumming under the surface.

Matilda smirked as she reached up and untied her son's hands. Jonathon felt the release of pressure and breathed a small sigh of relief as he brought his arms back down to his sides. The cable she threw to the other side of the room, twisted and broken.

"Put your fucking arms around me," she ordered.

He automatically pulled himself to her, grasping at her back, her tits tight to his chest. "Shit, Mom," he breathed. Her weight made him feel like she was all around him, inside him, part of him.

Matilda's lips rested close to his ear as she spoke softly, yet loud enough for each word to make him flinch.

"You feel so fucking good,"

He could only whimper, clinging to his mother for warmth and safety, even as she flexed the huge cock inside him. It felt like a living creature, breathing, blood pumping as it rubbed against each and every shy crevasse hiding inside. Jon felt as if he had suddenly being exposed to sunlight for the first time, murmuring as the sensations took him somewhere different, somewhere new, and deeply pleasurable.

"There you go," she purred. "Cock for my beautiful boy."

"Mom... Please stop... OH F.. uuuuuughhhhhh." Matilda had begun to rotate her hips, and this time the pressing to each side of his anal walls made his chest swell. For some reason his legs were trying to rock back and forth without him moving them, unable to do so because of the way his Mother had pinned him underneath her. Her warmth provided such a strange snugness that it almost felt safe to be beneath her, even as her cock searched his insides for tighter, vibrant pleasures.

Jon clung to his Mother's back as she feasted on her boy, his soft whimpers making her whole lower half ripple with delight. The voice in his head screaming no was drowning in a new sea of warm, cock filled gratification. Now she had brought her nose to his, rubbing softly against it. She was cooing, and Jon had a moment of want... of true desire for this gorgeous woman.

Her ripe cheeks grinned back, and leant over slightly so her tits were dropping onto his face. Every fantasy he had imagined was no comparison to the real feeling of her breasts plunging down onto his face. The sheer volume was unbelievable. He screamed into his favourite objects in the whole wide world, bringing his hands to paw at them, trying to suck at her engorged nipples as she rested herself on top of him. The entire world went dark under her thick frame, and he navigated by touch, the hint of perfume mixed with her earthy odours providing a cocktail of his Mother's vital essences as he suckled at her teat. He knew she was loving it, because her whole body would shiver whenever he grazed his teeth lightly against her erect nubs, and whenever he sucked her she would rock her hips slightly, jamming them tighter together and nearly making him pass out with pleasure and pain.

Jon opened his eyes as the beautiful rack in front of him slid back down to his chest, and immediately his mother's mouth was back on his, tongue slithering into his mouth. A gratuitous French kiss took place as she mauled his opening, and Jon tried to keep up as she attacked his tongue with hers, savouring the taste and texture of his mouth, pressing herself into him.

When she finally broke the kiss Jon had a moment of wondering if he had oxygen depravation, his head so light that he might have floated away had he not been engulfed in his Mother's arms.

"Okay," she murmured lustily. "Now I'm going to fuck you."

Jon's face became a horrified mask.

"Mom, Mom I'm sorry, I'm a naughty boy, I'm a naughty boy..." he snivelled, despite knowing that she was almost certainly going to do it.

His Mother waited with an amused expression, her erection throbbing inside him as he begged her not to complete their lurid performance.

"...Please, please Mother..." He looked up at her with dying hope in his eyes, and his evil Mother simply grinned as she let him beg.

"M...Mom..." His eyes went wider than they ever had before as he realised she was getting off on his terror, her cock throbbing with each pathetic whimper.

"Fuck." Tears flowed unbidden to the corners of his eyes and streaked away, hiding from the hungry stare of his Mother.

Her long tongue emerged, and the texture was rough on his skin as she licked a solitary tear, snatching it from Jon's face.

"Mmmmmmmhhhh," she murmured, closing her eyes. Jon had never realised how much of a sicko his Mother was, but it was clear as day now. She was biting her lips, and her cock was beginning to shift inside him, pulling backwards now.

It was crushing to know that his first sexual experience was going to be getting anally fucked by his malevolent Mother, a fate that he would never even have considered before. What cut into him even more was that her dick completed him, that despite feelings of self-loathing her cock inside him was easily the most glorious experience of his entire life.

She pulled back until only the head was resting inside him, poised like a dagger to deliver a killing blow to the deepest parts of his anus. Jonathon was hit by a deep sense of loss, of emptiness. It was so wrong, but the feeling of not being filled by her cock was like having the lights turned out, his body and soul incomplete.

"Any last words sweetheart?" she asked, lip curling as she drank in his expression of horror and anticipation.

Clear liquid flowed freely down his cheeks as he came to terms with what his body was driving home. He loved his Mother. He loved his Mother's dick.

"F... Fuck me," he cried, dribbling slightly onto his chin.

"Okay, bitch" she said tenderly, and drove herself steadily back into him.

"Oh, oh, Oh Mom..., Oh Mommmmmmmm."

The white, squishy baseball bat sank itself inside Jon's asshole, and he cringed as it passed a certain point that he found extremely painful, grabbing his Mother for support as she pulled him onto her cock like a human sock puppet.

Jon tried to speak but all that came out was a weak gurgle as she connected herself to him, snuggly pressing inside as she bottomed out. The faintest touch of hips, and then she was reversing, Jon gasping into her shoulder as she removed her pink mace from his tender garden.

There was nothing that could have prepared him for the feral administrations of his Mother. She slid back in a little quicker and the cock felt enormous. His head ached awfully. It felt like he was a turkey being stuffed, and he mewled as it seemed like the pressure was about to split him in two.

"Stop... Stop Mom, I can't.. you're so big..."

"Sure you can," she cooed. "Just shut up and take Momma's dick,"

She pulled back and pushed a little harder, and Jon was mid-sob when everything suddenly went white, and his back arched just like it had when she had used her fingers, except this time it was ten times better. She didn't stop this time, taking her chance to put in two mini-thrusts which barely withdrew from his beleaguered hole, hips popping a little harder against his callow cheeks.

Jon would have said 'Wow', if he'd been able to form the words, or indeed control any of his body parts any more, because the only thing he could do was cling on for dear life as his Mother began to bend him to her will. She rocked backwards and forwards, a comforting motion that belied the turmoil taking place in Jon's belly as her horsecock stimulated everything. All up his anal passage nerve endings were screaming, a perfect synchronised circuit of pleasure that was pulsing, spreading across the whole of his eager frame. Eyelids flickered of their own accord, fingertips dug into Matilda's supple fats, and knees shook as she ground herself down and forwards.