A Futa Mom's punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears ran down Jon's cheeks, but they were becoming tears of joy as his mother delivered a nasty thrust that hit like a lightning bolt up his spine. Ecstasy. The screaming voice in Jonathon begging to be released became consumed within a sea of utter, delirious cock-induced delight. She withdrew and planted herself in him once more, and an impromptu scream burst from Jon's lips as his body clung to his Mother's miraculous hammer, clear liquid dribbling from his anus as he spasmed. Matilda impaled him so that his body was unable to move, muscles twitching beneath her ministrations.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned as her son writhed in an orgasmic fit beneath her. She kissed him deeply, but he didn't even have the brainpower to kiss back, lips opening aimlessly so that saliva went everywhere as she snogged him. It took a while for Jon's slack face returned to some semblance of comprehension after a little flurry of soft smooches, and eventually he began to smile as Matilda bit his lip gently.

"Ready for more?" she grinned, poised above him.

Jon didn't respond, but trembling lips and the slight adjustment of his hips for her to get that perfect angle of penetration were all the answers she needed. Her dick was so hard and angry that it almost seemed as if she would run him through with it. She duly did, her hips beginning to pummel into his butt cheeks, and suddenly his immature body was bearing the brunt of his mother's massive frame, a rag doll being beaten and abused as she rapidly fucked him with her slick, hard cock. The clapping of her lower body on his cheeks was obscenely loud, as if there were three moms pounding away at him rather than one in the tiny room, so loud were the slaps of skin on skin.

*THWAP THWAP THWAP*

Jon couldn't even scream because she was pounding him so hard. Her weight pressed down on top of him and the world closed in, until only her smell, her grunting, and her pummelling cock remained. Small sounds were brutally extracted from his lips, small signs of life. "SH..F...UGH.." Each moment of attempted pleading was met with a body-wracking hit as she plunged her dong into him, volleying him against her cock like a yoyo. The savage, sweaty rhythm was ceaseless, her helmet hitting so deep in him that he felt pure bliss with each thrust, like a lightbulb igniting with each balls-deep smack.

His Mother was lost, not speaking, just grunting and drooling as she battered her son like a living piñata, bruising his butt cheeks as her balls slapped repeatedly into them. Every part of his body rocked like a one-man earthquake under the nasty blows being dealt, and he rubbed her back, trying perhaps to calm her, but underneath the soft fats her back was a thicket of taut, rigid muscle, tensing and flexing to create as much surging momentum as possible. So much power was hidden within her feminine physique that it would have been laughable if anyone had suggested she was capable of the anal crushing that was being delivered, based on her supple curves. Her arms clung to her beloved prize as she plundered Jonathon's secrets, excavating his anus with a ferocity that made the whole bed begin to shake.

Jon couldn't see because his eyes had rolled up in their sockets, he couldn't smell anything except Mom's bodily essences, he couldn't feel anything but her cock in his belly, her lips on his neck, and he couldn't hear anything but the creaking of the bed and her constant guttural hums as she revelled in breaking his mind and body.

"You feel so fucking good sweetheart," she gasped into his ear, gushing as she pulled him onto her hips, sealing them together. Each meeting of their hips brought the tide of euphoria closer to his shores, and he found himself getting rocked as his Mom slammed into him, her creamy tits hot against his chin. Jon was getting compressed into his mattress, and the springs groaned as they tried to deal with the violence occurring on top of them, huge bouncing weights pounding the squealing metal.

"Cum for me Jonny baby... cum for me bitch," she growled desperately, grabbing his hair so he could only look into the soft depths of her eyes. She aimed herself and hit that special place inside of him and suddenly everything was making his body sing in totally harmony. A tear ran down his cheek as Matilda manipulated her son in ways he had never even imagined. His brain began to melt like molten wax under the furious heat of her ministrations, and the world shook as her angry schlong expanded in the tightness of his anus, connecting them in the most luridly unspeakable of ways.

Jonathon's face twisted into a perverse smile as pleasure subsumed him, and he stared into his Mother's rapturous gaze because she was the source of this incredible energy. Her body was like a tiger consuming its prey, voracious and starving for the heat and warmth beneath it.

"Oh fuck Mom... Yes there, THERE, OHHHhh!"

Jonathon was screaming as her cock pounded that perfect fleshy button inside, releasing fireworks in his brain. Every inch of her hot dick was killing him with sheer lust. Suddenly his cock was firing like a water gun, trails of white flying onto his belly and his mother's tits as his asshole clenched like a vice around his mother's steel shaft. Matilda's eyes widened and she bellowed, planting herself in him like a tree in the ground, fusing them together in a gluey mess of her cock juices as she exploded inside him.

Jonathon was having a fit, his bones shaking as the sexiest moment of his entire life consumed him: His mother cumming inside his asshole. Warm treacle covered his anal walls and he gasped as deep animal instincts came to the fore, his mother marking him with her sperm, breeding him, connecting him intimately to her on a deeper level than he could ever have imagined.

"What... what the fuck," he mumbled, burying his face in her neck. God she was so warm, her skin so unbelievably soft. The flexing organ inside him was still releasing a hot torrent of jizz which flowed like a river around his insides. It just felt so wrong. The more she poured into him, the more he loved it.

How could he be this slutty... He wasn't a bitch right? A little pat of her heavy testicles on his raw buttcheeks made him whimper in realisation that this was no longer the case. She had utterly bred him.

"You're mine now, sweetheart," she said in a jerky, breathless voice. She must still have been coming down from her orgasm, and faint tendrils of cum spurred the currents of the ocean inside him.

"Mom," he whispered.

"Yes bitch?" she whispered, her voice thrumming with affection.

"I love you."

It was like a mountain rippling, as he felt a seismic shiver run from his Mother's head to her toes. A low rumble which reverberated through her torso and into the depths of his cum-filled belly made it clear he had said something incredibly satisfying.

He clung to her, just enjoying his new, deep connection to this gorgeous, perfect woman.

Anything for Mom.