A Futa Queen & Her Little Princess

Story Info
Futa queen breeds her little princess on their wedding night.
6.6k words
4.66
24.7k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne's POV:

I sipped my wine quietly as I looked around, watching on as my court celebrated my new marriage. It wasn't that I wasn't happy to be married. I just would've rather chosen who I was marrying. But alas, this marriage was for the good of my kingdom. And my new wife wasn't bad to look at. A young princess from the neighbouring kingdom, which had just discovered a hearty supply of oil. She was small, with dark blonde hair and big blue eyes. Her pale cheeks were easy to flush, and each time they did, my cock twitched beneath my gown.

She was polite and proper, dripping in innocence, ans would therefore make a good Queen consort. Make an even better fuck. She didn't talk much, which was fine. I didn't have much to say to her either. But I made a promise to myself to make her fucking sing in bed.

-- -- -- --

The wedding celebrations were slowly starting to draw to a close. As soon as the first few high profile members of the court started leaving, I took my opportunity. I threw back the rest of my wine and stood up, offering my hand to the quiet girl on my right.

"Come. It is time we took our leave."

"Yes, Your Majesty." She responded in a soft tone. Gracefully she stood, accepting my hand and almost floated next to me, as we made our back to my apartments.

"Do you know what to expect this evening Evelyn?" I asked, trying to hide my smirk as I did so.

The girl nodded, her cheeks tinged with pink. "Yes, Your Majesty. My made sure I understood my duty."

"And that is?" I asked curiously.

"To ensure the Queen is comfortable and stress free in order to make the best decisions for her kingdom, and to bare many heirs." Evelyn recited off, unwilling to look at her Queen as she did so. My cock started to stir, and my cunt drip. Fuck that sounded amazing.

"Your mother has informed you well." I observe as we pass through the first door to my appartements, the guards opening them as we did so. I led her to my bedroom, where a pretty young servant stood outside dutifully. She was a good fuck. Great at working cock and licking pussy at the same time. Enthusiastic. Maybe one day I would get her to lick my pussy as I have Evelyn bounce on my dick. That is if Evelyn is any good anyways.

I stop at the door and turn to Evelyn ignoring the serf as she opens the door. I tug her towards me, placing an arm tight around her waist and gripping her chin to get her to look toward me.

She stares up, surprise blowing her big eyes even wider. Her hands place upon my breasts so delicately. I leaned down my lips so close to her ear.

"Now, my little princess. We are going to go in there, and when you come out, you will forever changed. As long as you are good and well behaved, I will show you a world of pleasure." I whispered into her ear, before place a kiss right under it.

Her breathing became heavy, and as I pulled back, she bit her lip in the sexiest way. "Yes, Your Majesty. I will be good for you."

"Hmm. That's the first thing we're going to change." I said, almost dragging her into the bedroom, the serf following us.

"It's 'Yes, Mommy'."

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Evelyn's pov

I felt like I was in a daze. A lustful haze as I stared back at the queen, who watched as her serf undressed me. The only item of clothing she had taken was her crown, placed on its perch by her dressing table, and her shoes. She herself was sat back on her bed. Not talking. Barely moving. But watching with intent, desire, and something else I couldn't quite figure out.

It took everything in me to not squirm under her gaze, as the serf fiddled with my corset. She was intimidating, that was for sure. Dark brown eyes to match her almost black hair were a joy to look into; ensured and enhanced her femininity. She was taller than me, taller than most men of her court wearing heels, as she had been throughout the wedding and celebrations. With voluptuous breasts and curvy figure that was enhanced by her own corset and gown, it was undeniable that she was attractive.

Mistress Fiona had always said that I could've ended up with either a man or a futanari woman, so it was no shock that I was betrothed to Queen Daphne. Only futanari women were allowed to hold positions of power and status. Other women held basic jobs, were sources of entertainment, symbols of beauty. But their main purpose was to bare children.

Lost in my thoughts and lust for my Queen, I didn't realise that the servant had undressed me, until I felt the cool air on my skin, my nipples hardening and pussy tingling in reaction. I was unable to stop the blush that lit up my face. Sure, I had been dressed by servants all my life. But these were strangers; and only one a serf.

Unexpectedly, I feel her hands on my left thigh, and was unable to stop the small gasp of surprise at the intimate gesture. I look down to her messing with the pure white stockings that were attached to a garter belt.

"Leave them Charlotte." Queen Daphne commanded leaning forward and moving to the edge of the bed. Her eyes never left me.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Immediately the servant followed her instructions, and moved her hands from my thighs, instead offering one to help me step out from the many layers of my outfit that pooled at my feet.

Without having to be asked, the serf- Charlotte - led me to stand in front of the Queen. We stopped a mere inch or two away from where she sat, and Charlotte let go of my hand, stepping to the side, out of the way. The Queen slowly dragged her gaze up and down my body, scrutinising every inch. I was dripping in anticipation and desire. The desire for her approval was almost overwhelming. However the desire to feel the pleasure she promised was a close second.

After what felt like a life time, she brought her gaze to meet mine. It was a relief to see lust in her eyes and a small smirk on her face. "Turn for me little girl."

My body reacted before I could even think, slowly turning for my Queen. She was so commanding and powerful. I would do anything to please her. It was my duty. She hummed once my backside was in her full view, and I almost wanted to hum myself, basking in her silent approval.

As I turn back to meet her, the sudden urgh to beg her to take me was overwhelming. I had to bite my lip to stop the words from spilling out.

"You are very beautiful Evelyn. Your body is exquisite." Queen Daphne complimented as she rose to her feet, towering over me. I couldn't stop the smile that spread as I looked up at her.

"Thank you, Your Maj- mommy." I quickly corrected myself as her face darkened. That nickname was going to be hard to get used to. It was a name I was not familiar with as almost all mothers were referred to as mother or mama in my kingdom. I was unsure as to how the nickname made me feel, however she was my Queen and she had commanded me to call her that. I wasn't disobedient.

"You will be quick to learn. With my methods I am sure of it." She smirked before leaning down and capturing my lips in a searing kiss before I could even think to respond. Her hands groped my body tightly, the skin on my waist and under my left breast tingling under her touch. I think I shocked the both of us with the moan that left me. I had never had such treatment, but with my first taste I was addicted.

She pulled away, and I almost wanted to protest, but then I remembered her promise and decided not to fight her. She clearly had more experience than I.

"My, my, anyone would think you have never been kissed before." She teased, as she waved her serf over. I doubt the blush had left my face since entering the room, but it felt like it had intensified with the statement. Queen Daphne stepped to the side her back to Charlotte who immediately began to undo the laces of her corset.

"Well- I haven't." I forced myself to admit, looking away from her as I did so.

"Oh." The surprise was evident in her voice. "Well, you truly are an innocent one aren't you little princess. That brings me great pleasure."

God, I almost let out another moan at the praise from her queen, forcing herself to meet the older woman's eye line once more. I was glad I did so, as I was greet by the sight of my queen in just a shift, allowing me to see her large pert breasts through the thin material. God they were gorgeous. I swallowed as I let my gaze travel lower as Charlotte help her queen get out the last piece of clothing.

My breath hitched as Queen Daphne's half-hard penis was a clear imprint through the shift and it made my mouth water. Before I could tear my gaze away, the shift dropped, catching slightly on the large dick, causing it to bounce as it was freed. It was long, and the cut head was already shiny with a small bit of pre-cum. Framed by Queen Daphne's own white stockings and garter belt that had a soft blue lace trim rather than white, her cock was a vision, free of pubic hair and as it was only half-hard, covering her cunt. I was determined to change that.

"So. Do you like it baby?" Queen Daphne teased, shocking me out of my cock-induced trance and look up at the older woman.

"Oh! Yes! I-it's um, majestic?"

The Queen laughed in response and batted Charlotte's hands away from her own garter and stockings as she attempted to take them off. "I am glad you think so too. It's not the first time my cock has been complimented in such a way."

Queen Daphne broke the trance she held me under to address her servant. "Thank you for your assistance Charlotte."

She pulled the young serf's chin up toward her own eye line. She leaned down slightly, and sent the young admirer a small smile. I could believe the strange site I was wittnessing

"You will receive your usual reward at a later date. Unless..."

Daphne quickly glanced over to me, ensuring I was still watching. Catching my eye for a second, Daphne swooped down, plunging her tongue into Charlotte's mouth. I stared on in disbelief as she dominated the servants mouth and tightened her grip on her chin. Wasn't she supposed to be doing that to me?

Charlotte edged closer to her Queen desperately. When she could no longer breath, Queen Daphne pulled away, a string of spit connected from her lips to Charlottes. It was a sight to behold, and I was surprised the juices from in-between my legs did not drop onto the floor.

"Can I?" Charlotte whispered desperately as soon as her lips were free. Daphne gave a slight nod, and the young girl immediately reached out to grasp the Queen's hardening cock. As she slowly stroked, Queen Daphne turned her gaze back to me, smirking.

"Charlotte often enjoys my cock and pussy Evelyn. What do you think baby girl? Should we reward her for all her hard work tonight and let her join us?" Daphne asked almost teasing. I had mixed feelings, not only turned on but outraged.

"No!" I snapped before I could stop myself.

"S-sorry Your majesty, I forget myself. If you wish it then of course-" I rushed out in attempt to repair my mistake before I was cut off.

"No Evelyn that is fine. It is our wedding night and it shall be spent how you wish. We can always let Charlotte join us another time." Queen Daphne assured, giving the servant a look that made her immediately drop her hand from the nearly hard penis.

"Thank you Charlotte you are dismissed."

"Yes, Your Highness." Charlotte quickly bowed before turning and leaving the room, closing the doors behind her.

Both Queen Daphne and I turned back to each other, and as soon as the doors closed, she scooped me up and tossed me onto the large canopy bed as if I was as light as feather. I couldn't help but moan and admire the display of strength and power.

She climbed over me like a predator and gifted me a searing kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth immediately, and I pliantly let her explore, enjoying the sensation of the kiss and her hands grappling with my breast and stocking covered leg. After a moment she pulled away, seemingly as reluctant as I. She shifted slightly, pressing wet kisses to my neck before travelling down my chest pressing kisses to each nipple drawing a string of moans from deep within me.

"Please, mommy." I whined as she moved further down by body, leaving a trail of open kisses in her wake. I wanted more. More of what, I wasn't sure. Anything? Everything?

"I'm getting there little princess, have patience." She assured before dipping down and settling in-between my spread legs. She rubbed my stocking covered thighs, squeezing them lightly as she lent down and pressed an open-mouthed kiss on my soaking pussy, ensuring to catch my clit in her mouth.

I dropped my head back onto the soft pillow underneath me, my mouth dropping open to release a moan. My queen decided to wait no longer and licked a fat strip from the bottom of my pussy to my clit and I dug my hands into her dark brown hair as she did so, moaning once more.

"Mmmmm, you taste amazing for me baby girl." She praised, before diving in again with ferocity and giving my folds a few quick licks. Queen Daphne then took my clit into her mouth and sucked on it hard, still giving my thighs soft squeezes and they closed up around her.

"Oh g-god, mommy! It feels s-so good!" I cried out, squirming under her hold. My queen alternated between licking my folds and messing with my clit, my core tightening with every second. I bucked onto her face as she licked between my dripping folds and suckled on my clit hard.

She moved and sucked onto my folds and her nose hit my clit as I drowned onto her face, my thighs tightening around her face and grip on her hair. "M-mommy, oh my g-god, Mommy! Yes!"

The pleasure I felt was overwhelming and my body buzz and shock as I was pushed to the edge of my orgasm. Just before I fell, my dominant wife pulled away from my aching core.

"Do you like mommy's tongue on your pussy sweet girl? Are you gonna cum like this?" She said softly, look up as she took my clit into her mouth once more.

Another shuddering moan left me as I watched my mommy devour my pussy, and nodded my head shakily.

"Yes, yes mommy! I- god, I-I love it! I w-want to, please mommy! Please make me cum!" I babbled, bucking my hips down to meet her mouth on my clit once more. That seemed to spur her on, and she increased the vigour with which she messily licked and sucked on my folds. Before I knew it I went ridged, and my orgasm took over my body.

"Oh, I'm- I'm, yes! Mommy fuck! Mommy!" I whined Before I knew it I went ridged, and my orgasm took over my body. I trapped her head between my legs, my hips lifting off of the bed. The pleasure was overwhelming and I was panting as I came down form the orgasmic high. Queen Daphne lapped up my essence with ease, and I loosened my grip on her hair, letting my aching legs drop to the bed once more.

"Than- thank you mommy. That was amazing." I compliment in a daze smiling down at my queen. She chuckled and lifted her body back up to be level with mine.

"There's so much more where that came from baby girl." She promised me, before placing her mouth on mine, allowing me to taste my own essence. With a new sense of confidence, I pressed harder into the kiss, letting my own hands explore her body this time. Queen Daphne pressed her stiff cock onto my mound as I let my hand stray down to grope her ample backside, and god it felt good. My moan fell into the kiss freely.

She pulled away, and I followed, unable to stop myself. I pressed one, two chaste kisses onto her lips before she pushed be down onto the bed and sat up on her knees, hovering over me. "Mmmm, I think its time my little princess has a turn."

I had no idea what she meant, but in that moment I would've done anything for her. Towering over me, she looked and felt so power, so dominating, that I nearly came once more. At first I was skeptical about having to submit. Especially about having to use the name mommy. But now, the name, the submission came so naturally, its like she had me hypnotised.

I nodded up in response, but my eyes latched onto her heavy breasts. God they were stunning. They were bigger than mine, much bigger hanging over me. Pert though not sagging, with her left sitting just a little higher than her right. God that underboob; if she allowed I would worship her tits.

"Oh, do you like these baby?" Daphne smiled, bringing her hands up to squeeze her breath before pushing them together. Before I even thought about it, I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes mommy, they're so beautiful." I complimented eagerly. I still didn't touch though, waiting for her permission.

"Okay, well how about this," she started, getting off of me and laying down beside me, "I will lay here, and you can grope, lick and suck any part of me, baby girl. You have free reign."

I hesitated. What if I wasn't any good?

"Are you sure mommy, I-I haven't done things like that before." I almost whimpered. She eyes darkened slightly as she looked over at me.

"Are you questioning me? Your mommy, your queen?" She questioned, an eyebrow raised. That shut me right up.

"No mommy, I'm sorry mommy. I-I'm just a bit nervous." I say as I scramble to straddle the bottom of her stomach as she had done to me. The positions meant I could feel her hard cock twitch against my ass the small of my back. Her hands come down on my lace covered thighs once more, like they belonged there.

"Good. Because mommy knows what is best for you, and if she tells you to do something, you fucking do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes mommy. I want to be good. I swear."

"Good. Now this is just for you to try somethings. To explore, and learn what I like. What we both like." Queen Daphne reassured as she pulled me down for a quick kiss.

"Now get on with it." She ordered, and I got to work instantly. My hands automatically attached to her breasts as I shimmed down slightly. Her thick thighs were spread slightly and I was too small to try and straddle them. I decided to straddle just the left one instead, and one of her hands fell to my waist as I did so.

I brought my mouth to the top of her left tit, kissing it in the way she had me moments ago, my tongue pressing out and licking. My fingers fiddled with the right one, pressing and lightly pulling on the nipple. After a moment, I dragged my mouth down to capture the hard pink nipple. I suckled, nipped, and licked the beautiful nipple, enjoying my play throughly, and was rewarded with small moans falling from my queen's mouth.

"Oh you really like mommy's tits don't you little girl? you really are a baby huh?"

My pussy dripped at her words, wetting the stockings that covered her own thighs. I looked up at her as I sucked on one tit, and played with the other. Her mouth was open, and she was watching on as I obsessed over her breasts. Pulling away, I ensured to give the right nipple the same kind of treatment, and was so horny that I couldn't stop myself from grinding down onto her large thigh as I did so. I was pretty sure her stocking was soaked through with my juices but I couldn't bring myself to care, too lost in the pleasure I was deriving from serving my queen.

"Mhmmm, you need to stop little princess or else you will cum again, and the next time I want you to come is when I have my cock buried inside you."

Ironically, I nearly came at her words once again. Reluctantly, I stopped my grinding and pulled away from her now red and slightly swollen nipple. I shimmed down once more licking a path from her tit to the head of her pulsating penis where it lay twitching on her stomach. This was where I hesitated once more slightly intimidated by its size. I let out a breath and kissed the head before loosing my nerve.

Quickly, I moved down once more, figuring I would be safe if I could mimic some of the mind-blowing tricks she tried out on me. Slightly covering the pussy I was just dying to try, were her heavy, hairless bullocks. They were large, and no doubt fertile. To get full access to her entrance, I cupped them lifting them slightly out of the way. like the rest of her body her cunt was larger than mine, her clit almost engorged. Her folds glistened with her precum and it was too tempting to resist.

12