A Futa Queen & Her Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down with two fingers curiously to collect the juices, pulling my fingers away I hesitated once again, unsure what to do. Looking to her face, I silently willed her to tell me what to do. She sent me a small smile, running her hands through my hair.

"Why don't you taste is Evelyn. Put your fingers in your mouth and suck off your mommy's pussy juice." My queen ordered. Once again I obeyed without thinking, shoving my slick fingers into my face, and hoovering up her precum. She tasted so fucking good, sweet but slightly tangy.

"It tastes good mommy!" I compliment smiling. She laughed in response.

"Does is it? Well then why don't you taste some more?" Daphne encouraged, and I immediately complied. Using my four fingers I rubbed up and down her folds, gathering more of her essence and licking it off, moaning as I did so.

Gaining confidence, I reach out to run my fingertips over her large clit. My mommy involuntarily jerked, and let out a huge moan. I bit my lip to suppress my smile happy that I was pleasing queen Daphne. As I continued to explore her cunt with my fingers, I lent down and began licking her slit up vigorously, trying to swallow as much of her precum as possible.

"Thats it baby girl, clean up mommy's pussy. Get it nice and ready for when she fucks your brains out. God you're- you're doing so well. Fuck." She praised, causing me to practically vibrate. I pinched her clit, curious to see if it would elicit the same reaction when she niched my nipple. A half moan, half yelp was my reward, along with a slight tug on my hair. Happy, I pinched her clit once more, simultaneously sucking hard on her holds, determined to bring her closer to orgasm.

"Fuuuucckk Evelyn, don't do that again or I'll cum and I want my first cum to be when I'm seeding you."

Though disappointed, I obeyed, instead creeping my hand up to play with her balls. I gave them a light squeeze, feeling them up for the first time. Moaning once more, she yanked my head away. It hurt a little, but mixed with the pleasure I was feeling it was bareable.

"I think you've explored my cunt enough little princess. Play with my big dick baby, trust me, you'll fucking love it."

Moving to straddle her thigh once more, I eye her cock up once more. A small pool of precum had began to form, and repeating my earlier actions, I dipped two fingers down to collect her juices. Meeting her heavy gaze, I stuck my tongue out and lapped them up. Oddly, the precum from her cock was not as nice as her pussy juice, as there was no sweetness to it. It tasted salty and a little sour; almost musky.

She chuckled, her hands moving up and down my sides, "I think I've got a little cumslut developing, don't I."

"Only your cum though mommy. I just want your cum. I want it everywhere." I pleaded not really enjoying the thought of being shared. Unless maybe it was Charlotte, she was pretty. Though it was highly unlikely she had a penis.

"Okay baby don't worry. I won't be sharing you. Not any time soon at least, and not with anyone that you don't want to." She reassured, and cupped my cheek. I leaned into her hold and nodded. Her reassurance relaxed me, and reached down to grasp her imposing cock. I ran my hand up and down, feeling every vein and bump. Moving up towards the tip, I ran my thumb over the head of her dick a few tips, loving how firm yet soft it felt under my touch. I also loved the string of moans it pulled from the queen that lay beneath me. I took a breath before leaning down and pressing kissed along the shaft. I continued to rub her tip with my thumb. On my way back up, I kissed the other side of her length, loving how her powerful dick felt between my lips.

Once I was back up at the head of her cock, I shifted slightly, trying to get higher. I grasp the base of my new wife's cock to stop it flopping back down onto her stomach. Eager, I slide my lips over the pulsing head and take the first of many inches inside my mouth. I press my tongue against the underside of her dick for a momement before coming back up and bobbing back down, shoving more and more of her dick into my mouth. God it feel fucking good. I bobbed my head up and down enthusiastically and after a moment, I felt my mommy's fingers thread through my hair once again.

"Oh, yes. Take some more baby girl, thats it. Fuck, just look at you; Gladstone's sweet young princess, sucking a futa cock like her life depends on it." She comments only spurred me on, and a bobbed up once more before trying to take all ten inches of her girthing penis. After about seven I gagged, my eyes watering. Quickly, queen Daphne yanked my head off of her cock, and I looked up at her confused and out of breath.

"Don't worry little one, you will be getting plenty of practice sucking my cock. But I thinks its time I bred you."

I nodded my head obediently, moving to straddle her leg once more. "Of course mommy. Take me however you like."

"Oh, I intend to sweetie. For now get on your back."

Immediately I complied, moving to play on my back next to her, resting y head on the pillow. I tried to quickly fix my hair, and bend one leg, hoping to look desirable for my new queen. She got up onto her knees at my feet and smirked. I felt so submissive under her powerful, heady gaze that burned with lust. Reaching up, she squeezed my lingerie covered knees, bringing the leg that lay up with the other.

She eyes never leaving mine, Daphne squeezed my knees once more looming over me.

"Come on, spread your legs for mommy." She ordered, and with that command, my legs automatically spread open, exposing my soaking wet pussy to its owner. She manoeuvred herself in-between my open legs, on hand slipping down to grip my under thigh, the other gripping the base of her straining cock. we both watch on, as Queen Daphne lined the bulging head up with my opening. Slowly, the queen pushed her cock into my pussy, breaking my hymen once she was about two inches deep, taking my virginity.

My head dropped back onto the pillow as I let out a long moan filled with both pain and pleasure. She let out a shuddering breath at her own actions, her grip on my thigh tightening. I couldn't help but grip the sheet as she soldiered on, pressing more of her length deep inside me.The pain of her intrusion was stronger than any pleasure I was currently feeling and it took immense self-control to stop myself from begging her to stop. She was after all my Queen, and it was my duty to bare her children and make her happy. I would be a willing and obedient sex toy for Queen Daphne to play with.

She tore her gaze from her penetration up to meet my eyes which I was sure were glazed over with painful lust and tears. Daphne's hand reached up to cup my cheek as her cock finally buried up to the hilt within me. There she stopped, not moving an inch.

"Its okay baby. You're doing so well for me. Taking mommy's cock so good." She praised, and leaned downed to kiss me sweetly. Pulling away, she let her eyes fall over me once more, scanning my body from top to bottom. Once reaching my stomach her eyes lit up, and my own automatically tracked to where she was looking. A small protrusion had from in my usually flat lower stomach. I had no clue as to why until she quickly clarified for me.

"Look at that, mommy's cock is so big it's bulging your little belly. Fuck I love that. My perfect little cocksleeve." Queen Daphne rambled, and ran her hand over the bulge. She pressed on it slightly, cause me to jerk and moan.

"Oh my! Good mommy. I-i just want to make you happy. Want to take your cock, an-and your seed, and your babies! I want it all mommy, want to be a good wife for you." I cried out. She moved her hands to my hips and pulled back so only half her cock was buried inside me.

"You're making mommy so happy now," Daphne reassured, and fully penetrated me once more, "you're being such a good wife my taking my big dick so well for me. Just let mommy do this, let her fuck you good."

I lay back once more, moaning out at her praise and the feeling of her cock sliding in and out of my pussy rhythmically. Her breasts dangled above me as she fucked me, and I was unable to stop myself from reaching up and taking a nipple into my mouth. As I suckled hard on the nipple, her hips stuttered slightly before she picked up the pace of her thrusts. I let out little moans around her nipple, and the pleasure had began to overwhelm the lingering pain.

"That's it. Fuck, yes. You're so tight, wrapped around my cock. Such a good girl for me."

I moved onto the next nipple, ensuring to give it equal attention, and my legs wrapped around her hips, trying to get her as deep within me as possible. She lowers her body slightly, and the new angle meant that her dick nudged my clit with every powerful thrust. My mouth fell off of her nipple and a load string of moans fell out at each thrust.

"Ahhhh! Yes m-mommy! Oh, oh, oh! It's so good! P-please mommy faster!" I encouraged wrapping my hands around her neck.

"Okay baby don't worry. Mommy will give you everything you- fuck oh!- everything you want. Taking my cock so fucking good." Daphne responded upping her pace once more. She began to drill my pussy, hitting a spot that brought unfounded pleasure and I began to twitch, my core tightening slowly with the mounting pleasure.

The sound of her heavy bullocks slapping against my ass, and our matching moans were the only sounds that could be heard in the large bedchamber. My breath was short and trying to chase an orgasm I grinned my hips down onto her dick, meeting her every thrust.

"Look down at that baby girl. Look at my cock is rearranging your fucking guts and punching a hole through your womb. Gooddddd, you're so, fucking, tight!" She cursed, along with a string of moans. I obeyed her, forcing myself to look down at my stomach which budged with every powerful thrust. It bulged bigger than when we was completely still within me and was a beautiful sight. I was born for this, I was born to be impaled on this woman's, this queen's cock. And I fucking loved it.

"Yes mommy, y-yes! You fill m-me up so fucking good! Ahh, I l-love your cock. Its so big! So powerful!"

"Mhmmm not the innocent little princess everyone thing you are. Shit, you're just a little slut. A cock loving slut for your mommy." She said, her voice so gravely it was almost growl.

My legs began to feel heavy, and they dropped down from her waist, splaying out around her. My orgasm was quickly building, the pleasure overwhelming.

"L-love it mommy, love it! W-want it harder! Oh yes, please mommy! I-I I need it faster, hard please!" 

Daphne began to fuck me at an animalistic pace. The lewd noises of her hard cock pounding into my sopping pussy grew louder and faster with her pace. She let out a low groan and dipped down capturing my mouth is a wet sloppy kiss that I continued to moan into.

"I'm s-so close mommy please I want it! Pl-please make me cum mommy! Uh!" I begged. By this time I limp, my arms had dropped down to the bed, and I was pliant in her hands, letting her use and abuse me with her big cock.

"You wanna cum? Want to cum whilst your queen fucks you good? Fucks you hard like a common serf?"

"No mommy! Your w-wife! I'I-m your wife!" I moaned, my peak nearing. My position as her wife was important, it was what was going to keep our kingdoms from fighting. I wanted her to remember that. Remember the power that I held, despite the immense power she held over me. I was not some fucking servant, and I would not be treated as such.

My queen let out a short chuckle at that, but continued to ram my pussy fast and deep, "Right, of course. My wife. My beautiful little queen consort."

She leant down to kiss me once more. "The only one I kiss, the only one I will breed. The only one I obey."

That slight acknowledgement brought so much pleasure it pushed me right to the edge, and I only had minutes to warn her. She had put me on a pedestal, and I had a feeling that this was going to be a successful marriage.

"Yes, mommy, your w-wife! I'm gonna cum, I'm so close, I-" I cut myself off with a loud cry, my body trembling. I was so close to my orgasm yet couldn't get there. It was beginning to feel like torture.

"Do it little girl. Cum for me, cum on mommy's cock." She ordered, short breath herself. Her permission was the key that unlocked my orgasm, and pleasure rolled through me like waves as I came.

"That's it. Good girl, cumming so nicely for me," praised Daphne as every muscle in my body tensed up. I barely registered her constant praise and soothing words. My torso lifted off of the bed for a moment or two and I continued to moan and cry out. It flopped back down as the pleasure decreased, I lay limp trying to catch my breath.

Queen Daphne still kept me impaled onto her thick cock as I rode out my orgasm. Her thrusts began to get uneven and it was clear that she too was approaching her own orgasm. Despite being tired and beginning to feel sore, I had a duty. And I was determined to fullfill it. I look up at her as she looked down, watching her own cock piston into me.

"Thank, you mommy," I say between breaths, "I want your cum n-now, please! Breed me mommy!"

She let out a deep moan her grip on my waist so tight I expect to find bruises tomorrow. Suddenly she lifted me slightly and fucked into me as I lay limp in midair, no longer having the strength to hold myself up. I cried out in pleasure, as the new angle allowed her dick to slip so far inside me, it felt as if it were in my lungs.

"Fuck, ugh! Taking me so good, baby girl! Such a good girl. Gonna breed your tight little pussy. Gonna fill it with my seed!" She spat out in-between breaths.

"Fill me mommy! W-want to carry your heir y-your babies! Please my queen cum! Cum in me mommy" I encouraged, desperate for her seed. Queen Daphne let out a great moan as her hips stuttered and pressed her cock hard into my mound. Her cum spilled into my pussy, my womb, filling me up so good, that a sudden mini orgasm took control of my body.

My mind went blank and vision blurred for a second as all I could think about, all I could feel was the hot, searing pleasure running thorough my veins. When I could focus my vision once more, I was back laying on the bed, my queen still hovering over me and her dick firmly buried in my hole. Both of us were dripping in sweat, our chests heaving as we fought to catch our breath back.

She sent me a small smile, and placed a kiss on my forehead, before her gaze travelled down. I tracked it, and my eyes widened at the slight of my bulging stomach. It wasn't big her se, but it was bigger than when her she was fucking me.

"That- that was amazing m-mommy." I admitted between breaths. Daphne sat up onto her knees, not pulling out just yet, her gaze still trained on my stomach.

"Y-yes is was baby girl. I c-can firmly say that you have the b-best pussy I have ever had the pleasure of fucking." She complimented causing me to giggle.

"I am very glad to hear that my queen."

She smiled at me once more, and I was unable to stop the smile that spread over my own face. She looked beautiful, with her face flushed pink, and the post-orgasm glow. Gathering all the strength I had left I lead up and kissed her soft lips hard. Once, twice, and a third for good luck.

Yeah. I think we were going to be okay. Especially if she fucked me like that everyday.

12