All Comments on 'A Futa Slave and Seven Maids'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You made me want it

I've never thought about it before, but now I really want someone to fuck me while I play pool. I love new fantasies!

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

Remember to chalk your tips...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One dimensional and boring

After reading Family Issues, this story really pales in comparison 1 Star.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 5 years ago
Nice work

Really enjoyed this story. My only advice is to delete the word vagina from your vocabulary. It's totally out of place in this kind of story.

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

Anon - Without wishing to comment on Family Issues - which I haven't read and am unlikely to - I decided a long time ago that stories should get to the sex as soon as possible, and certainly within the first page. (Story can be woven in during and after.)

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

jmkuehn - On the one hand: Yes, you're right; also, I dislike 'penis' except on rare occasions. On the other... 'Pussy' is technically incorrect; not all narrators are comfortable with 'cunt'; and, ffs!, why should 'vagina' be wrong?

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 5 years ago
"Bond was in an oil pipe"

The Living Daylights! Good choice!

As to the comment that brought up Family Issues, I would make two points.

One, Family Issues is a completely different kind of story. If you're new to Literotica, you're going to find that there are several different types of story here, one being the quick one-shot like this story... and another being the longer, plot-driven novel like Family Issues. It is impossible to compare the two. To give A Futa Slave and Seven Maids only one star because it wasn't the same type of story as Family Issues is completely asinine. It only shows that the reader wasn't willing to take the story for what it was and expected the author to conform to THEIR whims instead of going where the characters led the author to go. Same with all the overzealous fake "fans" of Star Wars who complained about the new movies, first because The Force Awakens felt like a retelling of previous stories, then because The Last Jedi was entirely original and took the franchise in a different direction. You can't have it both ways. Acknowledge and appreciate each for what it is.

Two, AlinaX, I wouldn't just reject Family Issues out of hand. I can understand if you don't want to read it for fear of unconsciously letting the ideas get into your own writing (I have the same fear, myself), but it IS a phenomenal story. One's reading taste and writing taste can be different, so I don't know if you'd necessarily enjoy it, but I *would* encourage you to give it a shot. If not, no biggie. Personally, I've read both, and I enjoyed both. Also no biggie.

Thanks for the fun story!

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

You're welcome - and thanks for the defence!

I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear I read a lot of stuff on Literotica. It's a very cool site, for the most part. (I glanced at Family Issues before, and maybe I'll take another look. Certainly it's very highly rated.)

ps. I'm a huge Jedi fan and I'm completely in love with Rey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IrvingPike said it best

A while ago I would have been a fan of this sort of story. But after reading works by XtinaSmith2017, DamienDeath20, LaraLongstaff, TidakSense, and the guy who wrote Family Issues these stories really don’t do it for me. I understand that most people here would t care for plot or story (this is porn after all). But I’m a person who demands superb storytelling, strong articulation, and character complexity. But I find it ironic and hypocritical for a writer who says they don’t sacrifice plot and character to actually do that for a few quick bucks or to appease the lowly masses.

I think your highlight for me is definitely Wedding Tackle and would have loved to see where that one took off. This story may not be my cup of tea, but my view of this story is not going to be someone else’s.

I wouldn’t reject the other authors either, a lot of them appear to have phenomal talent in all the above. You could learn a thing or two from them. My analogy is that the Kobe Bryant’s and Floyd Mayweathers of the world wouldn’t e it’s if they didn’t seek to emulate (in their own way) Michael Jordan or Muhammad Ali.

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

Gosh. [Long answer deleted.]

But regarding plot & character, it's realism I don't sacrifice, not complexity.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago
What a great story!

First, I LOVED this story. Obviously, it got me off, and I love picturing all those big cocks and "vaginas" and especially the huge tits in cute uniforms. But more than that, I wanted to be every character in the story at one point or another in time... except for her father... I wanted to be Brand and craft my own sex toys, reviling in the joy of watching them turn to loving the lust they could not help but feel for me. I wanted to be Fred and play with my own tits while I fucked all the others. I wanted to be each of the maids and be fucked, lick, suck, serve and drink cum. I wanted to be the sweet daughter, turned to sex addict by daddies enemy, fucking and sucking and covered in my own cum.

Also, I can see so many extensions to this story. Perhaps they've already been written, as I've not (yet) read the rest of your offerings here.

- I imagine Brands visits growing more frequent, and his fucking getting harder and including more BDSM only to find out that he was slowly being beaten by her father and each time he was taking out his anger on her. Then eventually, daddy and his hired men arrive, only to find his daughter begging him not to take her back, not to deprive her of the life of sex and cumming that she now loves.

- Perhaps she ingratiates herself to Brand and slowly works her way into a position of control, then turns him and has the same process applied to his male ego, turning him into an even more female version of Fred, removing his cock entirely and NOT giving him a vagina, but letting his massive induced sex drive slowly turn him to begging to be fucked up the ass.

- Perhaps Brand stays in control and they attend her fathers funeral, then begin recruiting more futa transformettes. Does she remember a college friend who was unattractive and lonely? Or does Brand humiliate her by pimping her out to his rich friends? Does she secretly love being used?

In any case, I do hope we see more of this story in the future.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Wow, lol, you've really thought it through.

No sequel yet to this, but some interesting ideas there you have. Feel free to write it yourself, if you like...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...