A Futanari and Her Son's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMan3390
MrMan3390
101 Followers

I sighed and removed my finger, licking it clean. I turned resolutely towards Josh's bedroom and started again across the carpet, my jutting member leading the way.

Because I had a limited amount of time, I had pretty much decided on a more forceful approach, betting on the sure fact that Claire must still be incredibly horny and a cock - any cock! - would do. But it's always a huge shock when a woman sees what I'm packing, and I didn't want to scare her into running away, so I tucked myself into the waistband of my skirt and made sure my blouse covered the tip that was peeking out of the top.

I knocked on the door the Josh's bedroom and spoke to Claire as she turned her head. "Hey, sorry to bother you. Do you have a second?"

"Sure Mrs. T. What can I do for you?" She said in her quiet voice.

"I was curious. Did you cum earlier when my son was fucking your face and you were rubbing your little clit?"

Her already pale face went sheet white.

"Um... no, what are you... we were studying earlier... he wasn't... I wasn't... uh..." she stammered trying to deny what I had witnessed.

"My son was right when he said he left the door open earlier. I happened to see how he was shoving his glorious cock down your throat-hole and you were frigging yourself off. Which raises another question... Why do you hide that delicious body under such unflattering clothing?" I asked, coming the rest of the way into the room and looking down at her baggy jeans and hoodie.

She looked mortified, and sort of hugged her chest and her legs while looking down. "Boys..." she started.

I let her have a few seconds before prompting her, "Yes? Boys what?"

"Boys always come onto me when they see what I look like." She spoke quietly and haltingly. I felt a little bad about what I was doing to her, but the pulsing of my cock against my belly was an urgent reminder of why I was doing it.

"And you don't like all the attention and turning them down?" I asked.

"I can't... I can't turn them down." She finally looked up at me, and I could see her eyes were dilated and her breathing was quick. "I can't control myself. When a boy wants me, I can't say no. Sometimes I hate myself for it. So after a couple guys were jerks... they used me, and never talked to me again... I started wearing clothes like this." She indicated her current attire.

I felt even worse. But my cock was pulsating at the thought of the girl being unable to turn it down if she only knew I had it. Then a thought occurred to me.

"How did you and Josh start dating, then?" I asked.

She smiled a secret little smile and said, "He talked to me even with ugly clothes on. He was interested in my mind before he found out about my body. And when he found out about my body, and how I react to being wanted, fulfilled that need of mine as well. I love your son. We weren't just messing around - we were making each other happy."

I noticed the hand that was hugging her legs was now between them and moving discreetly.

"Have girls ever come on to you? How do you react to that?" I asked, thinking of the time and of my own urgent need.

"Josh had me experiment with another girl." She looked wistful at the memory. "Sometimes I want to keep going and he can't, so he'll bring her in to help."

I felt like shit. Here I was, executing a plan to seduce my son's girlfriend, and due to some psychosis, she was unable to say no.

I couldn't go through with it. My knees were wet at this point, thinking of everything I could do to her that she would acquiesce to.

"Well..." I said, lamely. I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling trying to gather my thoughts and figure a way to back out of this situation I created. "...I uh, I'm happy for you and Josh. But you two shouldn't do that stuff while I'm here. You're both adults and all, but you should respect me and my home."

When I looked back down at Claire, her eyes were wide as saucers and her hands were covering her mouth. I looked down at what caught her attention and saw that when I leaned back, my blouse uncovered the head of my engorged penis, and caught behind it when I looked back down. Oops.

"What is that Mrs. T?" she asked carefully.

"This is uh..." I failed at quickly thinking on my feet. Too much blood was running my other appendages. Yeah, that's my excuse.

Before I could react she had gotten up and crossed the room. She lifted my blouse and pulled down the waistband of my skirt, exposing my massive hard-on.

"Oh my god! Is that real!?" She shrieked. She reached out and grabbed my throbbing cock, feeling it twitch and pulsate in her hand.

"Unngg" I groaned. Her fingers wrapped around it, feeling so good. She started stroking it slowly, a mesmerized look on her face.

"I can't believe this. It's warm, and hard, and real. How is this possible?" She finished her question by getting on her knees and looking at my cock at eye-level, continuing to stroke it slowly. She couldn't fit her fingers all the way around - her hands were smaller than mine.

"It's complicated," I gasped. "I was born this - ah! - way."

"It's so hard. Wait a second... You saw me and Josh, and then sent him to the store before we finished, but insisted I stay here. Then you come in with this massive thing? Were you coming to seduce me? With this?" She marveled at the size and leaned forward to put the head in her mouth before I could offer a response.

"Oh shit! I ah... had thought about it... you looked so hot. You were taking such a big cock... I wanted to face-fuck you like Josh was. Oh!"

She punctuated my words by taking half my cock into her throat. Holy shit this girl had talent. I wonder how much she'd been practicing on my son.

This escalated quickly. How had I gone from deciding not to do this to her coming on to me? She said she loved Josh but here she was deepthroating his mother.

"What about Josh?" I asked.

She had grabbed my fleshy ass and was pulling my cock deeper into her throat which each repetition when I posed my question. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, a string of spit connecting the end of my futa-dick to her lips.

She swallowed the excess spit and took a deep breath. "He loves sharing me. I think he'll love sharing me with you, too."

With that bombshell and it's implications dropped on me, she shucked off her hoodie in one quick motion exposing her lace covered breasts and immediately pulled me back into her throat, almost all the way down to the base. Her neck was distended from my monster and she started using my dick to face-fuck herself, her spit making that same "GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK" sound in the back of her throat on the short strokes that I'd heard earlier.

The situation was so unbelievable and she was so enthusiastic, combined with being worked up for longer than I'm used to, that I was feeling ready to cum soon.

I grabbed both my tits and started pinching my nipples, giving in to the sensations she was giving me, pushing me closer to orgasm. Normally I like to build slowly to an orgasm to make it more powerful, but I remembered we were on a time crunch, so I started thrusting into her throat to meet her mouth as it came forward.

The sounds of saliva SCHLICK-ing on my dick and around her lips, the repetitive sound of her literally gagging herself on my cock, the occasional sound of swallowing as she deepthroated me down to the base, and the rattling breath she took to replace her missing oxygen, was all so erotic that I couldn't resist the building warmth anymore.

"Oh shit! Oh SHIT! I'M GONNA CUUUUUM!" And with that I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her all the way down to the base of my girl-cock as I pumped my fluid directly into her stomach.

Her throat was milking my dick and I was shuddering and twitching as she kept drinking it down. Seven, eight, ten spurts directly into her gullet. Just as my orgasm started to wind down and I pulled back and into her mouth,, she quickly inserted two fingers into my dripping pussy and thrust them in and out, making the "come here" motion and triggering a whole nother set of orgasms from my g-spot.

My pussy gushed all over her her arm and my cock let out another spurt into her waiting mouth.

I stumbled backwards, coming out of her mouth with a "SCHLOCK" and sat on the bed, leaning back on my arms. My massive erection twitched and jumped in front of me and I heaved for air, trying to recover from such a mindblowing orgasm. Since Dr. Freeman didn't touch my pussy during our encounters, I'm not used to having both organs stimulated at once, unless I'm the one doing it.

This was way better.

Claire was using her hands to collect all the excess spit and fluid off her face and chest and licking it off her fingers.

"Oh my god, it's so sweet. I love this taste."

Despite having just cum buckets, my clit-cock stayed rock hard and twitched at the sight.

After Claire was satisfied she had ingested all the sticky evidence, she stood and stripped the rest of the way. Her chest was gorgeous. Heavy DD's that youth still allowed to be perky, capped with large - and very rigid - areola. She had a neatly trimmed landing strip above her vulva, which was swollen and leaking with need.

She stood and walked towards the bed, placing her knees on either side of me and pushing me back, so I lay on the bed instead of being propped up.

"To answer your earlier question," she started, while grabbing my still-rigid phallus and lining it up at her entrance. "No, I didn't get to cum earlier." Without further ado, she sank down onto my girl-dick until her ass was resting on my thighs. She was tight, but with so much lubrication, she slipped in easily.

We both cried out in unison. Her for what she'd been craving all afternoon, and me because my cock was still sensitive after my orgasm.

She ground her clit into my pubic bone and shuddered in a mini-orgasm. I could feel her vaginal canal clenching on my cock in time with her body's shaking.

After a minute, Claire adjusted to my girth and started moving up and down, beginning the journey to the same type of orgasm with which she had so eagerly gifted me.

She kept the pace moderate, but was slamming herself down so hard that I could feel the head of my cock bumping into her cervix. Many women find it painful to bottom out on a cock like that, but apparently she was in the group of girls that liked the feeling. And liked the feeling a lot, judging by her reaction.

The loud "SLAP SLAP SLAP" sounds accompanying each thrust were wet as well, given that her juices covered both our thighs.

Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were unseeing. I grabbed one of the breasts that were bouncing in my face and held the nipple towards my mouth, grazing it lightly with my teeth before circling it with my tongue, and then finally suckling it into my mouth.

Her reaction was to pick up the pace, still slamming forcefully onto my cock. I placed my other hand on her curvaceous rump and began pulling her waist down while at the same time thrusting up into her dripping cunt.

I could hear how wet her pussy was with my cock moving in and out of it. That stirring-macaroni sound that indicated she was absolutely soaked. The slapping sounds increased in pace and intensified further. It reverberated off the walls and I spared a moment to hope that Josh ran into traffic, otherwise he'd be home very soon.

She continued building speed until the slapping sound was almost constant. She leaned forward and put her hands on either side of my head for more leverage, and increased her pace further. By now it seemed as if she was in a frenzy, fucking me as fast and hard as she could. I now had both hands on her ass, pulling down and thrusting up, keeping her nipple trapped in my mouth and sucking on it throughout our frantic session.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" Her grunting sounds accompanied each "SLAP" and began to increase in pitch. I knew she was getting very near an earthquake of an orgasm.

Her yells continued building until I slipped a hand around her thigh and started rubbing her clitoris with my middle finger, keeping her nipple in my mouth while thrusting up and pulling down.

The combination of all the sensations sent her over the edge and she screamed loud and long enough that I worried a little bit about the neighbors. She stopped slamming down on me, but I continued thrusting up into her and rubbing her sensitive nub through her orgasm. She shuddered repeatedly and began heaving air into her lungs like she'd just surfaced from a deep dive.

Her cunt was twitching and clenching on my cock in time with her shuddering, attempting to milk the cock that made her feel so wonderful.

My continued thrusting and rubbing caused her to build right back up to the peak and shake all over again, this time unable to make a sound, screaming silently with her mouth open, and failing to breathe.

I thrust into her one final time before letting go of my own orgasm that had been building through hers, and filling her gushing hole with my thick fluid. The feeling of my cock swelling and twitching and pulsing in her pussy caused her to have smaller aftershock orgasms and finally take a rasping breath, then gulping more down as if she'd finished a marathon.

She collapsed onto my chest, both of us breathing heavily. She still had the occasional aftershock while she came down from her high, and I could feel her pussy clenching on my softening futa-dick.

While laying on my chest, her large DD tits mashed into my massive F's and created, to Josh, who stood in the doorway, a very arousing sight.

"Um, mom? Why are you fucking my girlfriend?" He asked in what was a very polite voice, given the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for sticking through to the end. I realize I can get long-winded sometimes, and would appreciate any feedback.

Would you like there to be a part 2 in which Nancy has to face the consequences of her actions and of Josh finding out about her "little" secret?

MrMan3390
MrMan3390
101 Followers
12