A Game between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We lost," admitted Donna as she showed our predication. I really thought they wouldn't do it, and Donna agreed. Now we were down by two points, and Donna's competitive spirit came out. As Steven and Scarlett came up with our next challenge, my wife leaned to me and whispered "if it's something really wild, let's just do it. If it's something tame, don't do it."

I wasn't sure about the logic of that strategy, but what the hell.

Our friends turned to face us and Steven said "Give us a private lap dance. Dan dances for Scarlett, and Donna dances for me."

I looked at Donna for any signal that I should abandon the plan. She didn't even look at me. "Yes, we'll do it," she said. I realized that I had left reality far behind and was now in "Letter to Penthouse" territory.

Steven ran and put an appropriate song on, and then showed us upstairs into the bedrooms. Steven took my wife by the hand and led her into his bedroom. I took a moment to process that before escorting Scarlett into my room.

The music was loud, but not loud enough to cover up the sounds of people engaged in some naughty activity. Snippets of conversation and laughter could be heard from our spouses as they prepared to dance. Scarlett sat on the edge of the bed and clapped eagerly. "Go already!"

I began to sway to the music. I am not an expert dancer, but I could fake it for a situation such as this. I met Scarlett's eyes, and then watched as they lowered, taking in my body. I began to run my hands over myself and lose some clothes. As I began to remove my shirt, I noticed that Scarlett's hands were doing some moving of their own. I watched as they ran down the curves of her body, then up and across her chest, tracing her cleavage. Her legs spread and I could see the dark shadow of her pussy behind the thin, wet fabric of her panties. My pants came off, and her finger slid down, pulled aside the crotch of the panties, and started to glide up and down her wet pussy.

Now down to just my underwear, I realized the folly of trying to dance sexily while waving around a huge hard-on. A new approach was called for. I walked close to her until I was standing right in front of her. She looked up at me and smiled. I lowered my underwear, letting my hard cock spring forth. "Oh my god!" she squealed as it bobbed in her face. I wonder what Donna would make of that from next door. Speaking of which, what was Donna doing next door? I tried to listen, but couldn't make out anything definitive. I was also somewhat distracted by the demands of the dance and my friend's wife masturbating herself in front of me.

"Hey, this is a lap dance," Scarlett said as her arms reached around me, grabbed my ass, and pulled me closer to her. I looked at my naked cock sitting right under the chin of my best friend's wife and wondered how this was real. She pulled her shirt off, giving me my first good look at her tits. They were larger than I expected, beautiful pale globes, each topped with large, light pink nipples. I had imagined them many times, but the reality was more stunning than anything I had conjured up.

She squeezed her breasts up like she had done earlier when I said I was going to titty fuck her. Still not believing I was doing this, I slowly ran my cock between her soft, pale breasts. After a couple thrusts, she bent her head down and her lips parted to receive my cock. Her tongue stretched out, just barely touching the tip. And then the song stopped.

We both froze, unsure of what to do now. We hadn't talked about this with our partners. Were Steven and Donna furiously screwing over there, expecting us to do the same? If we started something, would our spouses suddenly burst in and ask what the hell we were doing? We scrambled our underwear back on and stepped out of the bedroom door. Peeking around the corner into the other room, we could see Steven and Donna recovering from a similar state of undress. "How about one more round," suggested Scarlett when everyone has reconvened downstairs. Everyone siting around in just their underwear made the room seem alive. I could feel the sexual tension emanating from everyone like electricity. "Ok," said Scarlett. "Everyone writes some activities, and we choose and all do them together."

Sure, it seemed like everyone was happy to fuck each other a minute ago, but now apparently we have to go back to the game. We never bothered about points or what to do if someone declined a challenge. We knew we probably wouldn't at this point. We all contributed to a small stack of activity cards that got shuffled into a pile. "I'll go first," volunteered Scarlett. "But remember, we all do what's on the card. Agreed?"

Everyone agreed.

"Ok then, we are going to... take off all our clothes," Scarlett read from the card.

I wasn't surprised by the suggestion. However, I was surprised that it was my own wife, Donna, who stood up first and pulled off her black, lacy bra. Her large breasts bounced into view, the pink nipples hard and inviting. I gladly removed my boxers as I watched Scarlett pull her bra off, revealing the tits I had just been fucking a few minutes earlier. Was that a streak of my precum on her left breast?

Steven removed his underwear, giving the ladies a good look at his hard cock. He seemed slightly larger than me, and I wondered what Donna might have done with that while they were alone in the bedroom together. Steven and I sat back and enjoyed the show as the ladies slid down their panties. Finally we were all naked. I gazed at my nude friends, remarking on how relaxed they looked. Scarlett giggled and scooted closer to Steven, hugging him, their naked skin pressed against each other. I did the same, drawing my naked wife close to me. I could feel the heat of her body, and the smoothness of her skin as my fingers traced lazy patterns up her hips and around the sides of her breast. I couldn't believe we were still playing this damn game. I just wanted to pull her legs open and make love to her right there on the floor in front of everyone.

"Looks like we all succeeded," said Donna as she drew the next action card. "Now we have to... perform oral sex on our partners."

My cock was already about to burst. I offered thoughts of gratitude to whoever had written that action card. "Boys first," said Scarlett as she led Steven over to the couch. Donna and I followed close behind. Steven and I sat next to each other, cocks sticking up with anticipation. Our wives moved in front of us and leaned in to kiss us. I felt Donna's warm lips pressed hard against mine, and I broke the kiss to let my gaze wander over her body. I reached out my hand and cupped her breast that was hanging down, rubbing the nipple and making her moan softly in my ear. I looked over at our friends and saw that Steven had his wife's round breasts in his own hands, while her fist slowly pumped up and down his cock.

Finally, Donna kissed her way down my chest and stomach, until she was on her knees in front of me. Scarlett sank down to her knees as well. We had a great view of both wives as they stroked the cocks in front of them and then lowered their heads to take us into their mouths. My gaze was torn between my wife lovingly sucking me, her head bobbing up and down, and Scarlett working Steven's pole with enthusiasm. I wondered what it felt like, and I dared to hope that I might find out soon.

Donna teased the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around it, before parting her lovely lips and taking me deeper in her mouth. It felt heavenly, and I was so worked up from the game and what I had done with Scarlett in the bedroom, that it was difficult not to blow my load in her mouth right that second. She looked up at me, seeing my predicament, and the corners of her mouth curled into an evil smile around my shaft. She started bobbing her head faster. I looked over to see that Steven was in a similar state. Scarlett was cupping his balls as her lips slid up and down his cock. She looked up into his eyes as her free hand reached down between her legs to rub her pussy. And then, still sucking her husband and rubbing herself, she looked over at me. Our eyes locked, and that was all that I could take.

"I'm cumming" I moaned softly. As I started to shoot, Donna pulled me out of her mouth and aimed at her tits. Not fast enough though- the first spurt hit her mouth, the second got her in the chin, and I finished all over her lovely breasts, slumping back from the intensity of the experience. Donna looked so slutty with my cum dripping down her chin onto her tits, but her innocent smile made her especially hot right now. "That was amazing," I told her just as Steven started to moan. Scarlett didn't pull away, and we watched amazed as he filled her mouth with his cum. She swallowed what she could before finally pulling back to gasp for breath.

"Nice," Donna congratulated Scarlett. "You swallowed almost all of it. I never liked to do that myself."

"I love it, "Scarlett said, scooting over closer to my wife. "You look like you could use a hand cleaning up." Donna nodded vigorously. Scarlett leaned in slowly and pressed her lips to Donna's. She lowered my wife down to the floor. Scarlett's lips parted, and her tongue darted out. She tasted Donna's lips, before licking up the cum around her chin and neck. Down to Donna's tits, splattered just a minute ago. Scarlett gently ran her hands down Donna's stomach as she took the nipple into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Donna sighed a moan of contentment.

This was crazier than anything I had dared fantasize about. Donna had never expressed interest in women in the past, but here she was being pleasured by one of her best friends. Add to that the awareness that I was sitting naked on the couch next to my best friend while we watched his wife lick my sperm off my wife's breasts. And that I was somehow getting hard again after just cumming a couple minutes ago. What the hell was happening?

Scarlett kissed and licked her way down Donna's body, stopping with her face right above Donna's pussy. She could probably feel her friend's hot breath. But suddenly, Scarlett stood up. "Nope, the card's not finished yet. We still need to get oral sex from our partners." And with that, she helped Donna up from the floor, took her by the hand, and gestured to us men to follow. Steven and I sprang to our feet and walked behind them up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. As I watched our naked wives walk hand in hand, their round asses swaying side to side, I desperately tried to memorize every detail for future use.

When we arrived in Steven and Scarlett's bedroom, the ladies flopped down on the bed, face up, and ran their hands over their breasts and down their hips. "Hurry up" Donna begged as she spread her legs for me. I kneeled at the bedside between my wife's legs, as Steven did the same for his. I leaned in, breathed in her sweet fragrance, and then slowly began to lick around her pussy, teasing her. I heard Scarlett moaning under Steven's ministrations, tiny little gasps and oohs that I found incredibly hot. I moved up to Donna's clit, swirling my tongue around it, eliciting a moan from her. I knew I couldn't make her cum as quickly as she had made me, but I was determined to try.

After a few minutes of eating out our wives, the moans became muffled. I glanced up and saw that the women were making out with each other, hot and heavy. Their hands were clasped together as we pleasured them, their breasts heaving with each excited breath and each quiver of ecstasy. I tried to glance over at Steven without pulling my mouth away from this sweet pussy, but my vision was blocked by Donna's thigh as her legs suddenly wrapped around my head. I felt her body stiffen and squeeze around me, and I quickened my licking, knowing what was about to happen. "Oh god" Donna moaned into Scarlett's mouth as she came, her whole body rippling with pleasure.

Scarlett smiled as she watched her friend orgasm right next to her, and looked down at me and smiled. I kept going, knowing that Donna could cum multiple times if she was in the mood. And I had a feeling she was in the mood. As I was working her up to her second orgasm, I looked up and saw Scarlett's eyes roll back with pleasure as her own orgasm overcame her. Donna leaned over and took Scarlett's nipple in her mouth, sucking it as she bucked and moaned. Scarlett's eyes snapped back open, looking down lovingly at Steven as the waves of pleasure began to subside. I never got to give that second orgasm, since the ladies sat up.

Suddenly, what had felt so natural just a minute ago felt strange again. We were sitting here naked with our best friends, and we had all just watched each other cum hard. I wondered what was going to happen now, and looked for any sign that I may have just ruined my marriage or friendships. Instead, I just saw contentment and exhaustion. Donna pulled me up on the bed next to me and snuggled close. Steven crawled up between Donna and Scarlett and embraced his wife tenderly. As we lay there naked on the same bed and slowly drifted to sleep, I replayed the day's events in my mind, still trying to shake off the feeling that none of this was real. As sleep overtook me, my last thought was to wonder what tomorrow might bring.

12