A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I went to Naomi who agreed that looking to be raped by space aliens was not an option. She suggested that I try something that worked with another client.

"Oh, and as to your question as to who the naked women were in the audience, we have no idea, do we Naomi?"

"I could speculate, based on my reading and study," Naomi said, "but I only could see beyond the first or second row of the audience that once when I got up to talk to Shameless during Wanda's gang bang."

Food arrived. Stephanie noticed that while Naomi and Maggie continued to sort of flirt with the waiter, she herself also had a blouse button unbuttoned that was normally buttoned. Someone standing above Stephanie, like the waiter and the busboy, could easy look down her blouse and see much of her breasts. Stephanie started to button the button but thought 'what the hell' and left her upper torso on display.

After some chit chat about the food and the choices of restaurants in downtown Reno, Naomi brought the discussion back to the Sportsman's Club events. "So, Stephanie, Naomi and I think it would save gas and allow us to indulge a bit more than we might otherwise if the four of us went south together to the Spielmann party with Chuck as the designated driver."

"Yes," Stephanie said, "and at the party you could all work on me to participate in the game again and risk being screwed on stage by a dozen men. But the next time there is a Level One game is almost six weeks from now."

"Well, actually Steffi," Naomie said, "we were thinking that you could play at Level Two with us July 23. You must have some vacation time coming from the bank you could use in the unlikely event you found yourself being the center of a week-long sex party."

Stephanie acted shocked at this suggestion although she was not sure if she was shocked or aroused, "I do have vacation time to use. I was planning to go hiking with a couple girlfriends at Zion, not to spend a week being whipped and humped with my nipples pierced as a memento of my cupidity."

"Ok, Ok, Steffi, you can think it over for a while. In the meantime, you can also think about having a hundred orgasms in front of crowds or go back to your fantasy of being knocked up and milked by pirates or whatever it was you told me," Naomi said. But she added more sympathetically, "I realize that this is all very strange and I have many reservations myself. You think it is easy being me? I think I am just being a bit more realistic about what I want. I am not trying to pressure you to do anything and I hope we remain friends even if you never have anything to do with the Sportsman's Club or my psychiatric practice again.

"I will also mention that, sharing some of your concerns, I asked our acquaintance who calls herself Shameless Slut, about whether there was any chance of any woman being forced to do something she didn't want. She said there is absolutely no compulsion to do anything and that a woman who becomes the center at Level Two can stop at any time she wants. The only penalty is that she won't be invited to participate in any Club events in the future. Shameless stressed that the Club emphatically does not want to force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do."

"Does that also go for Level Four where the game is held in a part of Mexico where thousands of women go missing every year?" Stephanie asked.

Naomi replied, "I know nothing of Level Four except that Shameless says she has participated in the Level Four game a number of times in Sonora. She apparently has not been sold to a drug cartel or been ravished by Poncho Villa and half his army."

"How do we know that Shameless Slut isn't a shameless liar?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh, come on, unless Shameless is the best actress in history, she seems to be hiding nothing. Anyway, no one is talking about Level Four, or even Level Three for that matter. Level Two is at most a one-week commitment and it's not even a one-week commitment if you can break it off any time you wish."

Naomi insisted on paying the check saying that she could deduct the lunch as a business expense.

As Shameless had promised, Stephanie received a text with an invitation to attend a party July 16 at the Spielmann mountain mansion.

The Level Two rules arrived Thursday in a business envelop without a return address. Stephanie could see at a glance that the new rules had important differences from the Level One rules. Before one got to the rules, though, there were several "principles of the Sportman's Club" to read.

ONE, we are a private club acting within the law. We believe, though, everyone would be more comfortable if no one spoke about Club activities outside the Club. Members, guests, and game participants have only been invited to participate after it was determined that they were unlikely to communicate about the Club outside the Club. However, if ever asked by police or other authorities about Club activities, you should tell the truth.

TWO, the Club does not lie to members, guests or game participants. In particular, the numbers that come up during the game are as random as they can be made using current technology. We also expect members, guests, and game participants not to lie and to keep any agreements that they have made with each other. Saying nothing, though, is not a lie.

THREE, we do not force anyone to do anything against their will. Further, anyone having rape fantasies should not talk about them during the game or the festivities conducted after the game as many members of the audience find such talk to be disturbing. We are not using safe words because if you say "stop" or anything like it, we will stop. (cursing and screams can be good theatre and will not stop the show) You will not be gagged or otherwise prevented from communicating during any activity.

FOUR, everything that is not forbidden by the law or principles One, Two or Three, is permitted.

Below that were the Level Two game rules.

"First, the players at Level Two need not worry about how they dress as they will be given clothing to change into after they complete their medical tests. The clothing will be quite revealing, like what wild coeds wear to Halloween parties, but will vary among the contestants to give the game a multicultural flavor in part based on ethnic stereotypes. If you are offended by such things or allergic to silk stockings or lace, don't participate."

Did that mean, Stephanie thought, that I'll be dressed as an abbreviated dirndl with silk stockings based on my German last name? The guys in the Club are having fun with all their silly fetishes and fantasies. But who am I to complain about that? I have nothing against silk stockings.

"Second, the MC, will use real first names in identifying you in the game. It confuses the MC to try to remember everyone's alias when she has so much to do."

Yes, Stephanie thought, it is easy to imagine Shameless Slut getting confused and using real first names probably doesn't matter much.

The rules of play did not change the fundamental terms. There would still be 10 women with the first one to get the specified number of strikes to be the center of the gang bang and other action. The number of strikes that caused a woman to become the center of the gangbang was up to 24 from 21. That would lengthen a game that already seemed to go a long time, Stephanie thought.

But that was just the beginning of the new rules. It was apparent that the rest of the rules would shorten the game. Only the numbers 1-8 could come up for a woman who took a new number. This makes it much worse if a woman takes a new number if her first is over a 5, as Stephanie had done, because the safe numbers 9-14 are all gone in the second draw. Also, there is a much lower chance of getting a new number that will help avoid a strike. On the other hand, if one is trying to lose,... Stephanie did not complete that thought before she read the next new rule.

"Ties go to house at Level Two."

So, if I get a bad number at first and fail to take a new number as I did a few times last game, Stephanie thought, I will have a much better chance of losing to the House which will draw randomly from numbers 1 to 8 and now has a much better chance of winning against a woman holding anything lower than a nine. Even an 8 has a one in eight chance of losing.

Finally, the rules stated that each participant who completed the game and any obligations that came if she becomes the center, would receive $14,000 as expenses to compensate for time off work and other costs. That struck Stephanie as enough money to tempt some women who were less depraved than her.

I'm sure these gambling nerds have carefully thought through the implications of every part of this, Stephanie thought. I can't work out all the differences in my head but I'm sure it amounts to speeding up part of the game and making the game much less one of chance and more one of women being able to secretly chose to be the center of a gang bang without having to admit that they did that. That's true because there is still a chance of losing by chance even if one is trying hard to avoid being the center. But you do have to draw a lot of bad numbers. A lot would depend on what other participants were doing.

Did the new rules increase the chance of more than one woman hitting the final number at the same time? Stephanie thought so but wasn't sure. She was too shocked, aroused and angry with herself to try to work it out. The rules stated explicitly that If there was a tie of women going out, all of the losers or winners, depending on your point of view, got to be gang bang centers but would have no cause to complain about lack of sexual activity despite the fact that there would be more than one woman to be serviced. Additional men would be found.

What happens to the winner/loser of this Level Two game was also discussed in the letter. In front of the audience the game night, there would be whippings (absolutely no blood or marks) and some use of electrical toys. The center would be subject to a gang bang that would last about three hours with frequent breaks for health checks and light refreshments.

The following six days would be more of the same for the center but with less of an audience. Two things of which everyone could be assured are that no one would be forced to suffer the least chastity and that the nipple piercing would hurt. On the other hand, the mailing emphasized that the center chosen by the game could end the week early if she wished to end her participation with the Club.

Stephanie tried to not think about any of this but naturally she did. Liberal use of her sex toys helped but did not come close to relieving the tension or the urge to surrender herself to a horde of men who would use her for their pleasure. As days passed, the tension only got worse. Stephanie knew better than to try again to address the problem with alcohol.

Stephanie read about nipple piercing on the web. It did not seem too horrible. What was horrible was that she realized that she was actually contemplating what would happen to her after she lost at Level Two and after she'd been whipped, and gang banged for a week.

The Fourth of July she called up a male friend and suggested they enjoy fireworks together. He got the idea. They did enjoy the fireworks at Greater Nevada Field and the sex in his apartment after the fireworks. She realized she was developing a reputation and did not know if she cared. She felt better but that the damn fire wasn't out.

Tuesday the following week there was another lunch with Naomi and Maggie. Naomi and Maggie seemed to be competing in seeing who could look the more slutty and still appear in public. Naomi won, though, because Maggie had a job that required that she appear at least somewhat professional. Maggie could not have gotten away with Naomi's translucent blouse under which there was a bright red bra to support Naomi's big breasts but did not conceal her nipples.

As they were being seated, Naomi asked Stephanie if she's spent two weeks dreaming of Poncho Villa. "Poncho Villa died almost a century ago," Stephanie said, "and no thanks for deliberately trying to plant that image in my head. If you are asking if I have quit having fantasies I don't want, the answer is that I have not."

Naomi was full of information. After the women had talked about the lunch menu, Naomi rattled off that Rolf Spielmann, the host of the party on the 16th, had gotten rich servicing the casino business in Nevada with his company doing everything from repairing one-armed bandits to buying aging casinos that the major corporations didn't want, refurbishing them and reselling them to another corporation. He was born in Germany and came from a family that had been connected with the German casino business since the first German casino was opened in Baden Baden in 1765. He has numerous relatives still in the casino business in numerous German provinces or states or whatever they are called."

"Where did you learn all this stuff," Stephanie asked.

"Most of it is on the Spielmann Inc. website and the rest of it is on the Internet too. I keep telling you, Stephanie, we are not dealing with covert criminals trying to hide and the mafia was cleaned out of Las Vegas 40 years ago," Naomi answered. "May I go on?"

"Yes, please go on," Stephanie said.

"Some of the society pages jokingly call Spielmann, 'James Bond,' because when he was in his 30s, he looked a bit like how Sean Connery looked in Doctor No. Ironically, Connery was not in Casino Royale. Anyway, that was 20 years ago. Spielmann and his older half- sister, Kristina, came to Nevada in the 1980s after Kristina married Aldoph Thiesen, of German and Mexican heritage. Thiesen apparently was much older than Kristina. She is still alive and about 65. They had two daughters and three sons, one of whom, Rolf, was named after his uncle. You, of course, know Rolf, often called "Rolfie to distinguish him from his uncle."

"My quickie fuck with Rolfi produced somewhat different kinds of information than what you found on the internet," Stephanie mentioned.

"I wish I'd brought a notebook. You'll have to send us all this stuff in writing so we can study before the party." Maggie said.

"Yes, it appears," Naomi continued, "that Rolf Spielmann married a very attractive woman named Charlotte Stein, who was in her late 20s when he was in his late 30s. It does not appear Stein was a gold digger as her family is as rich as Spielmann's. Stein is now a professor of ancient history and philosophy at the University of Eastern Nevada. Spielmann and Stein now have six apparently perfectly normal children and mostly live in a house in Reno they bought for around four million bucks years ago.

"Six children," Stephanie exclaimed, "I didn't think anyone did that anymore."

Naomi continued without responding to Stephanie's interruption, "The Spielmanns also have a fancy house designed by fancy architects in hills near Stateline, Nevada. An article about all the exciting architectural innovations appeared in an architectural journal I skimmed. I gather it won prizes for being built into a mountain and earth-sheltered, sustainable, natural and all that crap.

"The only hint of scandal is that Charlotte, or Charley, as she's sometimes called, has appeared at several social functions in clothing that some have claimed looked a lot like bondage wear. One gossip writer, knowing of Stein's study of ancient history called Charlotte 'Messalina' who I gather was some sort of ancient libertine. Also, one of those pictures of people at a charity event seemed to show her wearing a necklace that looked like golden handcuffs.

"Finally, among those pictured at a society charity event is none other than our acquaintance, Tiffany, with her boyfriend except that Tiffany is really named Catherine Gluck and her boyfriend is identified as George Stein Wilson. A little snooping revealed that George Stein Wilson is the son of a sister of Charlotte Stein, Claudia Stein."

"I guess it's a small world," Maggie interjected.

"Yes, well, it seems the Steins are also loaded with moolah. However, Catherine Gluck, a.k.a. Tiffany, seems to have gone to Sanford on a scholarship and seems to be playing above her league in society terms. She's not even from around here but grew up in a not terribly wealthy part of Oakland."

"I'm glad we settled all that," Stephanie sighed. "But other than knowing that his wife might be into BDSM, what else do we know about Spielmann that is relevant to whether or not I should go to his party on Friday?"

"We know something else very important about him that you would have learned by now were you not so centered on yourself," Naomi said. "I told you the morning after the game that I had entertained two men I met in the bar after we played the game. At the time, I knew that both guys were named Rolf. I recognized the younger Rolf that had spoken with Shameless and bedded you while Wanda was being banged. I did not know the older guy. I now know that that was Rolf Spielmann. From that experience I also know that Spielmann is very good at rough sex despite his age.

"And what is most weird, Spielmann was not particularly powerful physically and he did not do anything that was designed to be painful. He just asserted complete control of my body as though he was handling his own property. He used me like it was a game to destroy my will while leaving his seed in my womb. It wasn't some sort of hypnotism. My mind was my own. It was that his physical grasp and mental attitude that I was his property to be used as he saw fit, caused me to feel like I was a deer caught in headlights for a half hour or so before I was left mentally and physically exhausted by the side of the road, or rather on the side of the bed.

"Must have been quite a fuck," Maggie said. "It doesn't seem, though, that it took so much out of you that you did not have sex with Rolfi a bit later."

"That is true. But after I recovered from the way Spielmann had left me feeling like my brains had been fucked out, Rolfi doing me up the ass seemed gentle.

"Rolfi was quite wild and vigorous especially for a guy who was on at least his second woman of the night. Rolfi wasn't a thoughtless barbarian though. He had enough sense to use a lubricated condom.

"In retrospect I think I would have felt almost like the night would not have been complete if I'd merely appeared in a humiliating game, sat nude on stage for hours, and had sex with two men I had not met before. The rough anal sex was sort of like desert part of a three-course dinner, but more satisfying and less fattening.

"My point, though, is that Spielmann is a person worth meeting with a lot of talents."

"I am not sure that's a good reason to go to his party unless you intend to throw yourself at him, presumably in front of his wife and acquaintances," Stephanie said.

"Anyway, if you were trying to convince me to go to the Spielmann party," Stephanie said, "it was a waste of time because I have already decided to go. I don't see how it could hurt my career to meet a bunch of rich people, many of whom do major business with local banks. I am not committing to go to the Level Two game with you two the following week though."

Naomi and Maggie smirked in recognition that Stephanie had just offered a pecuniary excuse for doing what she wanted to do because of her sexual desires. Stephanie realized the same thing a moment afterwards and wondered why like Tiffany, or Catherine, she had thought it was better to be seen as driven by greed than as a woman driven by lust. Is money clean and sex dirty?

"I don't suppose any of you want to hear what I did Fourth of July weekend," Maggie inserted. "I haven't been doing research on people but I did have an interesting new experience.