A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a month or so since I got to participate in the game the second time in early June. Chuck decided that I must have been disappointed not to be the center of the gang bang either of the two times I participated at Level One and arranged a little gift for me. He knew a guy in good shape who knew two other guys in good shape and invited them over last Saturday to see if I might like to get to know the three guys better. It turned out that I did.

"I had not done a triple penetration before. It seemed overwhelming at first. I mean how do you work a dick in your mouth when it feels your whole world is full of hard cock? The guy in my mouth, though, pretty much guided my head. All I had to do was spin my tongue around his penis when I could while I was totally distracted downstairs.

"When I started coming, I just kept having orgasms. I'd never had them like that before. After the little party, I rewarded Chuck with the most careful blowjob I've ever given anyone. He has a very cute cock. I should be satisfied, but I want more."