A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 04

Story Info
Naomi and Stephanie play at Level Four.
8k words
4.68
13.2k
6

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game for Learning about Yourself

Chapter 4

Stephanie, Naomi and Maggie exchanged text messages as to whether they wanted to go together to the Churchill County Thiesen Medical Supply facility. They decided it was easier to just drive their own cars. They would be staying the night there probably whatever happened, but they needed flexibility. One of them might be staying a week to be the main course in a week-long orgy.

If one of them came in second and would spend a week in the Spielmann mountain mansion based on a deal they'd made with Rolf Spielmann, they were pretty sure that Spielmann would make sure that the woman enjoyed by Spielmann and his friends would be connected with her car at the end of the fun. Probably a chauffeur would drive the woman's car to Stateline.

What was unstated during all this texting chatter is that the three did not really want to have to share thoughts on the way to the Level Two game. If they were in a car together the question of what each of them was going to do under the new rules would inevitably come up. None of them wanted to tell the truth about their strategies or desires. None of them felt right about lying to women who were supposed to be friends.

Also, while Stephanie realized that Naomi was acting out of her own passions, Naomi was getting on Stephanie's nerves. Is Naomi acting all the time or does she really feel the way her exaggerated gestures would indicate? Or am I the one acting?

If the three of them were trying to act like sluts, Stephanie was coming in third behind Naomi and Maggie. She feared, though, that deep inside her passions were the strongest and the strangest. Maggie jokes about wanting to be gang banged and impregnated by blue aliens from outer space. I think I'd actually do it, Stephanie thought, if they had nice hard blue pricks and their children would be cute. She joked to herself of Martians landing near Reno, saying "Take me to your Breeder," and being brought to her so she could be inseminated from outer space.

Driving east from the bank, Stephanie was annoyed with herself that she still had not developed a strategy for the game at Level Two. Shit, I could have gotten out all my old statistics textbooks and worked out the odds of everything. Reflecting more, she realized why she had not done that. In order to play to win, one had to know what winning is, but she did not know what she wanted.

Still, Stephanie thought about the math as she moved along I-80. If all the women were using the same strategy, there would be a bit more than a 20% chance of her coming in first or second. Some numbers guy could work that out but I'm not going to bother because I don't really care, she thought. The women won't all have the same strategy, and it's too late to work out this shit anyway.

She, Naomi, Maggie had not even spelled out with Spielmann what would happen if there was a tie for second place. Stephanie knew that if that happened, she would undoubtedly concede the point to Spielmann, because she was so hot to trot.

Well, if I don't know what I want to do, the easiest thing to do is to do nothing. I'll just never take a second number. If I get to 24 strikes first or come in second, I won't have to admit to myself that I deliberately turned myself over for a week of rough fucks to the Sportsman's Club or Spielmann. It will have been up to God or the gods or whatever cosmic forces there are in the universe that decide such things.

Being unavoidably interested in numbers and gambling, though, Stephanie reflected on what would happen if she followed the "do nothing" plan. Let's see, if I get a 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14 as my first number, I definitely won't get a strike. If I get a 1 as my first number, I definitely lose as ties now go to the House. If I have a 5, 6, 7, or 8, I'm more likely to win than lose although I'm not sure about a 5.

The game will go a lot faster than Level One. That may be why they raised the number of strikes that ends the game to 24. I do think there is a greater chance of a tie. Wouldn't be funny if all three of us went down. No, it wouldn't be funny at all.

I should not let on what I've decided. I won't let Naomi, Maggie or Shameless or anyone who might know me in the audience have the satisfaction of knowing that I have so little self-esteem as to do nothing when access to my body is on the line. I can even act chagrined when I get strikes whether I feel that way or not. I should feel that way. Maybe I should just do this game, but not get any deeper into this disgusting stuff, get home tonight early, and get my fucked-up head together.

Stephanie thought further, it's good that they don't allow chit chat about the game among the players while the game is going on, although we are allowed to talk about other things as long as it's not distracting.

So, Stephanie went back and forth in her head before she reached Fallon and the turn off for the Thiesen Medical Supply buildings.

As they settled into the room where they did the VD tests and other medical tests, Stephanie learned that, along with her, Naomi, and Maggie, Janet, Priya, Ashley, Madison, Ami, Precious, and Luna would be playing. Naomi, of course, showed up last to the testing room, dressed up in a low-cut blouse, skin-tight jeans and stiletto heels, although they had been told they would get different clothing for the game.

Stephanie in her mind had made up nick name descriptions for most of the women. She would have to make sure never to say any of the nick names out loud. Naomi was obviously "Drama Queen" and Maggie was "Scarlett O'Bitch." Janet was "Sick in the U.K.," Ashley was "Cut Offs Coed," and Madison was "Math Whore." Luna was "Carmen Miranda" although Luna's family was Cuban while Miranda was Brazilian. Precious had to be the "African Queen" although Stephanie couldn't remember if there was a single black woman in that movie featuring Hepburn and Bogart although it was set in Africa.

The medical tests were all done without any disease being found. The women were given their costumes for the evening. Apparently, whoever the fetishists were who wanted the women in sexy costumes, they had a limited number of roles they expected women to play and had a few sizes of each of those on hand. All of the costumes were of Halloween shop quality, very short, and involved silk stockings and lace garter belts. Again, Stephanie told herself that she was in no position to criticize other people's strange tastes. If she did not like catering to perversities, she should not have come.

Apparently, the guys in the Club did not know any more about geography than Stephanie, Luna got a costume that looked like it would fit Carmen Miranda in 1940 except far shorter and more revealing than anything Miranda wore in public.

Naomi was dressed up like a psychiatrist, if psychiatrists wore short gray mini-skirts, little gray wool jackets and blouses that had no buttons higher than the bottom of the breasts. The big clear glasses were a hoot and did not harm Naomi who wore contacts.

Someone decided that Madison and Ashley should both be college cheerleaders. The Club must be letting everyone with a fantasy express it if consistent with the fantasies of other members, Stephanie thought.

Maggie was dressed up as Molly Malone as if Molly Malone could have ever afforded silk stockings as she walked the streets of Dublin shouting "cockles and mussels alive, alive, O."

Priya was dressed like an Indian fertility goddess as Stephanie would have guessed. At least she was not required to have multiple breasts, just two large ones. Those she supplied herself.

Janet got an English Bobby uniform. The derby and the bulletproof vest looked reasonable from a distance except that there was no way to close the vest, there was no blouse, and policewomen, even in the UK, probably do not wear silk stockings, black garter belts and miniskirts.

Precious was predictably dressed like she was hired to twerk behind some Gangsta singer.

Ami was in a beautiful silk Chinese robe, a silk see-through blouse, and the stockings and garter that everyone else had. She would be pretty well clothed until she had to give up the robe when she'd be pretty much naked.

Stephanie was right that the Club would pick up on her German last name, but her ancestors had been in North America for 30 years when Marlene Dietrich wore the costume in Blue Angel that was the model for what Stephanie was assigned. My costume is pretty much like what I saw in the Movie Museum in LA, Stephanie thought. I hope they never ask me to smoke a cigarette. I'd rather be murdered by pirates than tobacco.

Whether the women got knickers or not seemed to depend on whether they were needed to get the articles of clothing up to 10. Because she had to have a top hat, a necklace and one glove to complete her outfit, Stephanie was one of those who would have to cross her legs carefully the moment she arrived on stage.

The time arrived and the women paraded on stage to great applause. Shameless was acting as MC. Stephanie was fine with Naomi sitting on a sofa with Maggie rather than her. Being with Naomi had not helped matters the last game. Stephanie sat with Janet who seemed the least likely of the women there to get Stephanie into further trouble.

Shameless introduced herself as Shameless Slut. This introduction was not necessary given that the audience already knew her and that her costume, consisting of a red corset that did not cover her full breasts or carefully shaven pussy, would have conveyed the message to anyone who did not already know her name. Shameless invited all the women to introduce themselves. All of them gave her real first name and no more except Naomi who said she was Naomi Freudova, spelled out F-R-E-U-D-O-V-A, and looked like she had to restrain herself from putting in a plug for her psychiatry practice.

Shameless began the game by saying that the Club was pleasantly surprised that so many beautiful women wanted to play at Level Two and that there would be two Level Two games in August to help fill the demand before they had to scale back over the fall and winter. Shameless said again that any woman could back out of the game or the gang bang at any time she wanted, that all the beautiful women with her were attending entirely voluntarily, and that everything on stage was being recorded.

Next, Shameless went over the rules, "Level Two rules are a little different from Level One rules, but they are still quite simple. All of the women are given a secret number on the little device they have from 1 and 14. They can keep that number or secretly request a new number by pushing a button on the little device they hold. If they request a new number, they will get a number from 1 to 8. That's different from Level One.

"Anyway, the House gets a number from 1 to 8 and the House number is compared with the women's number. Each woman who does not have a number higher than the House number gets a strike. This is also different from the Level One rules where a tie with the House number did not result in a strike.

"I'm told these rules should make for a quicker game. Don't worry, things won't move two quickly for you tossers because beginning with the 7th strike, each of the beauteous babes behind me will start removing articles of clothing in the sexiest manner they can. Yes, sports fans, women will be sitting here naked when they reach 16 strikes which should make for pleasant viewing for wankers.

"We are assured by the Spielmann Corporation that the numbers issued to the women and the House are absolutely random.

"The first woman, or possibly women, to get to 24 strikes gets to be whipped, electrically stimulated and the center of an incredibly messy and disgusting and, in my Shameless view, fabulously awesome gang bang up here on stage for three hours. She will also stay at the facility for 7 days of mind-blowing submissive sex. The party ends with a public nipple piercing which you can come back and see next week if you please.

"Finally, for the information of the viewing audience, I am to tell you that three women, Naomie, Maggie and Stephanie, have made a side deal that if they have the second most strikes when the first woman hits 24, they will be taken from the stage, gang banged for two hours, brought back on stage to be shagged before the audience and taken off to be banged at another location for a week. I'm told it's for a good charity. Ain't that nice?"

Stephanie did not remember the side deal as having all those details but there was nothing that Shameless had said that was inconsistent with what they'd said except insofar as it was implied Maggie was doing it for charity.

Also, Stephanie couldn't quite work out the odds in her head, but it seemed someone deliberately trying to lose had a somewhat better than even chance of losing each time. She could toss any number over eight and then she had a better than even chance of losing to the house. If she also held every number under 4, she was also more likely to get strikes. She had a less precise idea what the odds were if a woman did what Stephanie was planning to do, that is never requesting a new number.

Stephanie knew she couldn't work these odds out while sitting on the sofa with Janet. Janet was quite nervous. She was perhaps thinking that there had to be a better way to get moolah for her hubbie's medical treatment, if that medical expense speech she'd given at the Spielmann party wasn't a lie to disguise that Janet was at heart a slut like the rest of them.

As the game began, it did not appear that anyone was willing to admit to themselves and any observant witness that they were eager to be the center of the gang bang. Still, getting to seven strikes did not take too long even with Shameless taking time to make lewd jokes between every round.

Stephanie was not surprised that Naomi hit seven at the head of the pack. Why was Madison who said she was a math star at seven too? Was the Math Whore really a math failure? No more likely she was either a secret slut or had just drawn bad numbers from the machine. Anyway, Stephanie thought, with so few rounds finished there is no way to draw statistical conclusions. Moreover, the fact that all of the women, even Naomi, once or twice, had shown numbers over 8 against the House indicated that no one was pursuing an all-out strategy to be the center.

Stephanie was at 5 strikes having religiously never taken a second number even when she had drawn a number 1 on the first draw. As the House also got a 1 that time, it was 7/8th likely she'd taken an unnecessary strike. Oh well, let the cosmic will be done, she said to herself. Most of the other women were at 3, 4 or 5 strikes so Stephanie didn't stand out as someone pursuing a particular goal. Janet was also at 5 and she certainly wasn't acting like she was interested in a public shagging by a dozen men.

At seven strikes, Naomi carefully removed her pearl necklace and smiled as she placed it in the tray by her. Madison tossed away a pom pom before Shameless said it was time for the first break. "We've not had a chance to use the facilities since before the women got all dressed up," Shameless explained.

After the first break, either the women's strategies or the random numbers took a turn. After 5 more rounds, Naomi was at 8 and Madison had stayed at 7, but Maggie, Stephanie, Ashley, Precious and even Janet were now at 7. This had happened in a broadside because the House had gotten an 8.

Now there was a big show as five women had to take off something. Stephanie had decided to make sure she did not repeat the mistake she'd made in June by taking off both shoes first. At the last second, though, she instead flamboyantly tossed Marlene Dietrich's top hat into the audience. Shameless whispered to the women, "that was fun, Steffi, but let's not any of us throw any more clothing off stage. We will need to use much of this stuff again in August."

The game went on and Stephanie, Janet and Ashley at one point had pulled even with Naomi and a strike ahead of Madison. Stephanie was thinking that this was her night to be used, no her week to be used, and it was only a matter of whether she'd spend Saturday through Thursday in the Thiesen facility or the Spielmann home. She'd carefully removed the glove smiling into the crowd as every finger was revealed and done her best to shake her breasts in a mockingly modest fashion while removing her shoes and the necklace. There were hoots.

The game went on and Stephanie wished she'd watched the old movies more carefully as to how to remove stockings to the maximum effect. She had one more stocking but at 12 strikes things looked serious. Stephanie was debating with herself how she was going to remove her garter belt without exposing her pussy to the crowd.

Meanwhile, things had gone on around her. The last few rounds it was Ami, Janet, Madison, Naomie, and Maggie who had taken a lot of strikes with Naomi and Madison at 14 and Janet and Ami at 13. At 12, Stephanie was in the middle of the pack. All this stylish and sensual stripping had taken a long time. Shameless called for another break to let people use their feet and women to contemplate the fact that they'd soon be nude on stage in front of an audience of unknown size and composition.

At the next break, nearly all the cute Halloween outfits had been removed. Janet had tried to smile as she removed each article of her faux Bobby outfit, but Stephanie was beginning to accept that the British healthcare system wasn't what she had thought it was. When Janet was down to her bra and knickers, she looked incredibly nervous and removed her bra and knickers with a smile that looked like she'd been told that she was soon to be executed but that she might go to heaven if she prayed with the vicar.

Shameless began building the tension for the audience and, most of all, the women on stage by talking about how much fun it would be use some of the women on stage. "And, just think girls, you might have a whole week to be spanked, banged, whipped, and played with in other ways. Have you ever had your naked pussy paddled? Once we get you off stage, we don't have to worry about the more squeamish ones in the audience."

Madison looked pale and surprised, not because she had had to strip, she must have calculated that that was almost certain given the distance between 16 and 24. She was most likely surprised because she was tied with Naomie at 21, Stephanie thought.

Madison must be happy, Stephanie thought, she'd not taken a deal like Naomie, Maggie and I did on coming in second. Or was she? She'd admitted to Stephanie at the Spielmann party that while she was in it for the money, she knew there was a chance she'd have to have a week being fucked to get the money. She hadn't clearly stated she would be playing to avoid strikes either had she?

Naomie played her part perfectly and stripped sensuously and displayed her breasts as well as she could and swayed her hips like she was Salome in the King of Kings. Although Naomi's act was not Stephanie's style, Stephanie had to admit that Naomi was an incredibly sexy woman.

Stephanie and Maggie were at 19. Stephanie could not help thinking about the odds. Ami and Priya were also at 19 but they did not really matter. There was a serious risk Stephanie would catch up with Naomie. If she was tied with Naomie when Madison hit 24, Spielmann would have both of them. Stephanie was thinking a lot about the deal she'd nobly or stupidly made for charity as she walked back from the break.

The game began again with a round in which no one took a strike because the House had a one and every woman had at least a two. Next round there was a shock as Madison, Maggie, Priya and Stephanie lost and Naomie showed a number over 8. Stephanie cursed out loud, but she wasn't sure who she was kidding. She'd gone into this game not knowing what she wanted. She still didn't know what she wanted. As if to confirm her indecision, she accidentally flashed her beaver as she crossed her legs.