All Comments on 'A Game for Learning about Yourself'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue. I want to see Stephanie play all four levels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Please continue!

mouse4472mouse4472over 2 years ago

Good start, would like to know what happens in Mexico. It feels as if the storyline will go there and the fun is which women will be in the lead to get there. Please write more. Thanks

Karen_48Karen_48over 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

deedeenudeedeenuover 2 years ago

As you said it will be difficult to top this. Thanks for sharing it definitely makes me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow this is an amazing start, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes yes yes we really want more please

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

Very nice story start ! Of course we want to read more about the downfall of Stephanie and Naomi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely continue.

dlombudlombuover 2 years ago

Of course you should continue. I'm eagerly awaiting following along Stephanie's long road towards winning the permanent lifetime sexual slavery that she can't help but crave. Very curious to learn more about Shameless Slut's history and journey also.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Asking for requests to continue is such a High School bullshit move.

LICK18LICK18over 2 years ago

Damn! Can't wait for levels 2-4....And my oh my, Stephaie and Naomi...mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The next levels are intriguing. Stephanie as the center at level 3?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 2 years ago

Better than the lottery story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great concept! I really liked the detail of the whole setup.

I'm just not sure you use the word misogamist correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This absolutely looks interesting and I'd like to see you continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Small details matter. Get a proofreader that knows correct spelling. Misogamy isn't a word (misogyny is what you were looking for). Same with "neckless" (necklace) and curtesey (courtesy). The premise was good even if the execution was a bit messy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More moar mohr pleas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, lots of potential. Definitely continue.

dktr_faustdktr_faustover 2 years ago

Nice reading. I would like to see the story continued.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

Oh wow. Please continue. I need to read all about levels 2, 3 and then 4!

AfishingonadoAfishingonadoover 2 years ago

Great story, Hope to read more, you can include “surprises” not mentioned in the Level descriptions so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely I want to read all other chapters. Please public it as soon as poss

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An essay/analysis of "A Game for Learning About Yourself"

------

Great story! Hoping for more. Steamy hot. Sexy psychological elements. And surprisingly, some interesting math and game theory too.

The story describes and shows a couple different strategies for playing. First, the protagonist outlines a tactic I'll call "optimal-safe", basically: If dealt 5 or higher, keep it. If dealt 4 or lower, take a new number.

(Note her mental calculation is slightly too conservative about asking for a new number - The most optimal over/under to hold/discard should be 6/5, not 5/4. But this mistake is understandable as 5 sits near the threshold, with the safety benefit of discard (25% risk-of-strike) versus keep (37.5% risk-of-strike) being somewhat narrow, plus she's trying to figure it in her head while driving. Perhaps she'll realize her error in subsequent chapters?)

Later she realizes a second possible strategy I'll call "Rush-to-Center" or simply "rushing". It's basically the inverse of the safe strategy. That is: Discard anything 6 or higher. Hold 5 or lower. Gangbang sluts might use this approach to try to 'win'.

Rush-to-Center maximizes the odds of getting a strike at about 17.7% per turn, while optimal-safe minimizes the chance to around 9.1% strikes per turn. Put simply, a rushing player is expected to get about twice as many strikes as a staying-safe player. All other strategies will fall somewhere between those two extremes.

A woman playing optimally-safe the entire time should take about 230 turns to accumulate 21 strikes. Whereas a player rushing to the center will reach 21 in about 119 turns, on average. There's a decent amount of variance or spread, though. Different mixtures of players, each using different strategies, will greatly affect the number of turns in a game.

Games where all 10 players try to stay safe should last about 165 turns or so, and end with a distribution of scores from 10 to 21. By contrast, games with say an 8-to-2 mix of Stay-Safe to Rush should finish sooner - around 105 turns - and end with the 2 rushers over 10 strikes ahead of most others.

Mathematical modelling of hundreds of games shows it's not that rare (though not necessarily guaranteed) for a game to end with one or two players still only at a single-digit strike total, perhaps even still with every article of attire. Ending with a score so far below 17 may actually feel kind of disappointing for some women, such as an exhibitionism-inclined or thrill-seeking contestant.

In practice, for all sorts of reasons, score-leaders might not actually pull so quickly or stay ahead of the pack as expected by the math. Due to psychological influences, final scores of many games may reasonably range somewhat more clumped or grouped all in the high-teens or low-twenties.

Anyway, a smart, educated, mathematically-minded person such as a bank loan officer could probably return home and figure some of this math on her own, perhaps using a spreadsheet. Maybe she develops her own new or hybrid strategy. After all, "Stay-Safe" and "Rush" are not the only options.

Some possibilities include: "Start out 'Safe', then anytime if 2 or more points behind the leader, switch to 'Rush'."; or "Never press the button. Always just take the first number dealt." (Perhaps call these 'Follow-the-Leader' and 'Trust-in-Fate', respectively?) Each of these alternatives changes the statistical expectations in mathematically calculable ways.

It ought to be relatively easy for a smart banker to calculate some newly invented strategy or combination of players/strategies to figure average results, if she wants. (Though keep in mind, nothing is perfectly predictable since one cannot eliminate all the high variance of the game.)

For example, a player could start from the beginning planning to use a custom strategy, let's call it "Get Naked as Fast as Possible Then Stall", or just "Get-Nude-Quick". The goal being to rush as quickly as possible up to 17, then switch into stay-safe mode.

The Get-Nude-Quick strategy allows an exhibitionist or thrill-seeker to: (a) Enjoy the satisfaction of undressing as many times as possible for the audience, earning applause or catcalls each time; and (b) sit there naked and exposed as long as possible - all while hopefully not becoming the center at the end (figuring any purely-rushing player(s) should pull ahead during the final phase, to win first.)

Someone attempting to Get-Nude-Quick is playing with fire because they might, though dumb luck, shoot way ahead in score early and then even after switching into Safe-mode, may not have enough time for anyone else to catch up let alone pass them. The game's high variance does not make any strategy totally foolproof. Also, Nude-Quick is dangerous because it falsely assumes at least one other player will use Rush-to-Center and keep pace.

One can never be truly certain what strategies the other players will employ. So a careful thrill-seeker should spend time in the Medical center waiting room cleverly chatting up the other waiting players, trying to get them to divulge their intended strategy so she can adapt accordingly. Of course, nothing stops those other players from withholding their intentions or switching tactics midgame.

A wise thrill-seeker should therefore try to read the other players during the game itself, to determine their strategies and adapt on the fly. But there's not much time each turn to analyze 9 other players while also checking your screen. Besides, this still leaves plenty of room for misjudging someone else's expressions or actions.

Seemingly-rushing players might not truly be trying to rush, at least not all the time. Maybe the early leader just pulled ahead at first due to luck. Even if intending to constantly speedrun to the end, a player may rush incorrectly (say by only discarding 8-or-higher rather than 6-and-up - not everyone is good at math, some just follow their instincts), or they might chicken out for several turns and keep safe numbers, deliberately slowing themselves back.

Modeling outcomes of various strategy combinations may incorrectly assume consistent and mathematically-perfect play patterns. In real life, psychology messes up these numbers. Players may (1) unknowingly utilize flawed or suboptimal strategies. Or (2) get too drunk to fully think straight. Or (3) become distracted, aroused, or irrational.

Thus, occasional (or frequent?) mistakes may occur, such as pressing the mulligan button on accident - Or conversely, missing the opportunity to press it. Some players may deliberately misplay a few turns for a thrill, or just to prevent walking on one shoe during break. The story accurately shows all these things happening.

Near the end, if within a few points of losing, panic may set in such that a player wanting to avoid being the center might apply risk-aversion logic and discard a 6 or 7 (thinking to dodge the chance of the house maybe drawing an 8) even though they shouldn't because doing so actually worsens their odds - because they're too nervous to think rationally. Thus a panicked player might accidentally speed up at scoring and doom themselves.

Closing upon the final stage of the game (where the leader's score approaches 20), any player lagging behind, even if only by a few points, can feel reasonably confident they won't catch up and may safely switch strategies or take more risks. They may assume it's safe to close the gap a little in the final few turns. Flirting with danger.

This sense of invulnerability is an illusion. Nobody is ever truly safe in this game, even when way behind near the end. Lagging-behind players can easily and somewhat unexpectedly catch up. An invulnerable-feeling player can stumble into a run of 2 or more strikes in a row and find themselves suddenly middle of the pack, or rapidly even tied for the lead.

At various points this brilliant story shows most of these things happening! - Great work! It flows smoothly and logically forward at the perfect pace, gradually but steadily ramping up the embarrassment and risk and arousal, then finishes strong and even winds down with an excellent moment of self-reflection by the protagonist where she analyzes her own feelings about it all. Well done!

Hopefully the story continues another chapter or two! The whole concept is an elegant stroke of genius. It's especially convenient how the rules of the game allow plenty of variance for upsets, unexpected outcomes, plot twists and so forth.

For example, consider a gangbang-fantasizing-kink contestant (similar to the protagonist Stephanie.) Her intended goal might be to avoid becoming the center at the end but to seek thrills along the way and sort of tease or titillate herself with the possibility of it. So she might employ a strategy of taking some risks all the way through the early and midgame, making deliberate misplays as often as she dares, trying to always maintain only a point or two lag behind the leader. This sort of play increases the odds of losing and thus stirs her fantasies to heatup her libido, yet she may figure the math to assume it should be fairly safe.

Then suddenly, maybe due to a stretch of pushed-too-far gambles, or other players secretly switching to safer tactics, or just plain dumb bad luck, the thrill-seeker finds herself tied for the lead, soon followed by pulling ahead 1 or 2 points! Maybe even climbing unexpectedly up to 20 before anyone else. Uh-oh.

At this point she may start to regret her earlier thrilling but dangerous plays. Even if she immediately switches to stay-safe tactics, there's still a 9% chance each turn of hitting a strike. And bad luck can land on anyone.

Maybe it takes a few turns for anyone else to reach 20, plus then a few more turns for them to (hopefully) strike out first. Every turn threatening a gangbang. During that whole time she must play perfectly - she must not succumb to panic, she must suppress her horny lizard brain subconsciously trying to make her lose, all while the danger and risk drives her to maddeningly distracting levels of nervous arousal. All the while aware that even with perfect/optimally-safe moves, there's still about a 1-in-11 chance EVERY TURN that she'll hit 21 !

This might carry on for a dozen turns or so (!) Dancing on the edge for so long, someone with a gangbang-fantasy kink could be driven to the very edge. Even if she narrowly escapes becoming the center of a gangbang, the psychological intensity of what's happening may be enough to make her cum on stage. Or at least drive her to accept any side offers for rough sex, including possibly bondage, or with multiple partners at once.

Afterwards, upon reflection, having barely dodged the bullet, a couple things might occupy her thoughts:

1) She'll be cured. The terror of such a near-miss will make her stop having gangbang fantasies.

2) She'll get hooked. The thrill, excitement, and ecstasy of brushing so close to her fantasy will be addictive and make her crave playing again.

In any case, whatever the next chapter(s) contain, I hope this story continues - It's incredibly hot!

Some more math:

1. Game length.

How long does each turn take? They must allow time for strikes to undress an article of attire, possibly including business suits with lots of buttons. So let's say two minutes per turn. Hmm, two minutes is probably excessive most of the time.

One-hundred two-minute turns implies a 3 to 4-hour game plus another hour or more worth of breaks. The game as depicted in the story appears to play much faster than that.

So, if each turn takes only a minute on average, then a typical game should last about a little over an hour and a half or so, plus a half hour more for a pair of fifteen-minute breaks. The story seems to confirm this hypothesis. 1-minute turns. That's kinda fast. At least one person should hit a strike nearly every turn. A steady drumbeat of stripping.

2. Lastly, a small criticism of a very minor math/counting error in the story:

The range of numbers 7 to 17 contains 11 numbers (count them!). Thus a player who begins stripping at strike #7, and wears 10 articles of clothing, will be fully nude by strike #16 (not 17). This is very minor, will go unnoticed by most readers, and could just be me misunderstanding the rules. Maybe contestants start stripping AFTER strike #7 (starting at strike 8 and upwards.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A suggestion for further chapters:

An interesting surprise might be, after arriving for game 2, being pulled aside and privately told that anyone who already played at least once before doesn't get the same number-generating device (that rolls 1-to-14) - That's for first-timers only. Instead return contestants will get a device that generates numbers 1-to-13 (like a standard set of poker cards). Essentially, the bonus number-14 card isn't included in their deck. Maybe it's a rule intended to handicap returning (and presumably more experienced) players.

The little number device given to each contestant during the game will look exactly the same as all the others, it's just some devices use modified programming on the inside to generate a different range of numbers. The organizers request that anyone so informed of this rule must not disclose it to newbies, perhaps even under threat of a penalty. Wouldn't want to spoil anything for the first-timers.

It may not seem like much of a handicap, but losing that 14-card definitely matters! Returning-for-the-second-time players discovering that they must overcome playing at a disadvantage should add to their nervous excitement. Plus, learning of this quirky rule at the last minute will throw off any returning math-minded woman who tried to prepare with statistical modelling or rules of thumb for figuring odds, since those calculations were based on a 1-to-14 assumption.

Messing up someone's game this way could lead them to make all sorts of suboptimal plays, or to accidentally take more risks than intended, because they're now unsure of the precise odds. At the very least it shakes their confidence a little, which makes them feel a little more unsafe, which triggers their fetish, turning them on just that little bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh yes, let's go back to Bolry again

Thanks, naturaly I want you to grap the inspiration by the balls and continue.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Outstanding As Always — 5 Plus Stars

Wonderful, great and top notch storytelling. Please please please many more chapters. All of your stories are top shelf writing with great characters and great emotions for all to enjoy. So please please please keep writing. Thanks for you time and efforts to publish these for your fans entertainment. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's intriguing how the stakes increase at each level. More money paid to each player in exchange for greater risk to the one who wins center.

Level One winners-of-center get a gangbang for just *one night*. Level Two earns ravishment that lasts a *week*. Level Three centers get used sexually for a *month*. But note how the story does not (yet) specify how long winners get used at Level Four - A *year*? Or the rest of their *life*!?

Does every woman who strikes out at level four end up permanently enslaved?

That facility in Mexico - being conveniently located outside the States, further from prying eyes of U.S government, with possibly looser laws or corrupt enforcement or at least less oversight - that facility sounds like someplace they can maybe get away with enslaving-for-life the woman unlucky enough to win center of the game at Level Four.

Who would notice when one of the contestants doesn't return from her vacation over the border? At the very least, the possibility of such enslavement could be something for some contestants to worry and fantasize about.

Hopefully further chapters will reveal the truth to some of these intriguing possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Questions:

* What happens if an investigative journalist goes undercover as a player, to research and write a big story on the Club's misogynist game? Does she get exposed? And/or lose her nerve to publish? That might make an interesting guest character. If Stephanie finds out, would she unmask or report said journalist to the Club?

* Does the club require players to sign non-disclosure-agreements, to protect itself from unwanted exposure? Seems prudent. (On the other hand, the Club appears to get much of its advertising via word of mouth. Wouldn't want to block that completely by enforcing NDAs too strictly.)

* Does Stephanie tell any of her acquaintances about the game, such as her friend Roberta B? Or what about a nosy workplace rival prying too curious into what Stephanie did the previous weekend?

* Does anyone accompany Steffi to her next game? Either to keep her company and watch Stephanie from the audience, or perhaps even to play alongside her! How well does this friend (or frenemy) play? Does this newbie use poor tactics and/or suffer some bad luck to climb into the lead?

* Say Steffi sits next to an inexperienced player, does she try to help her sofa-mate in any way, say by offering advice? Or does Stephanie play cutthroat and use dirty tactics to try to make the poor woman lose faster? (Such as by chatting or deliberately distracting her attention during the brief seconds so she misses the opportunity to press the button for a new number.) It's a competitive game after all, and such tricks are completely fair.

* Would Stepanie vicariously enjoy making her frenemy/opponent earn a humiliating defeat, or would she feel somewhat guilty? Or perhaps she'd feel a confusing mix of both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More math:

.

Anyone who presses the mulligan button for a new number has a 25% chance of strike. (28 out of 112 possible outcomes the house draws a higher card.) Someone who presses the button each turn, no matter what, should get a strike every 4 turns, on average.

.

Also, holding on a 6 gives a 25% chance of strike (if the house draws '7' or '8', since those two cards makeup one-fourth of the house's deck).

.

Therefore - On a 6 it doesn't matter whether you press the button or hold, your odds stay the same either way, at 25%. Thus the number 6 is the over/under threshold or pivot for hold/discard.

.

There's a small math goof in my earlier essay/analysis (which erroneously states 9.1% and 17.7% for safe vs rush.) Oops, I'm only human. The correct odds are:

* An optimal-safe strategy (hold 6 or higher) gets 11.6% strikes/turn. (About 1-in-9.)

* The greatest risk-taking rush (hold 5 or lower) gets 38.4% strikes/turn. (About 1-in-3.)

.

So a player deliberately trying to get a strike (pressing the button on unbeatable numbers and holding garbage numbers) risks around 3.3 times more likely to get a strike that turn, compared to a safe player.

.

Making this kind of mistake (whether deliberate or not) once or twice is probably no big deal. But repeatedly taking extra risks adds up. The edge for safe vs. rush is about 27%. So every 4 times you throw away a high number, or hold trash, you essentially add about 1 extra strike to your score for the game.

.

Taking occasional risks can trigger your fetish for a thrill (like taking a hit of drugs.) But making bad plays too often during a game gets dangerous. You may convince yourself that doing it for a few turns might seem reasonably safe. But like any drug, a tolerance can buildup, making the temptation grow stronger to do it more and more often.

.

Stephanie made 3 (known) mistakes her first game. Her next game she might make half a dozen bad plays on purpose. With a little luck, she probably won't win center, but then that could cause her to develop overconfidence. By her 5th or 6th game, she may risk the rush a dozen times (or more?) over the course of a game. In effect handicapping herself by 3 or more points. That's huge!

.

She's smart enough to know that danger, but perhaps lacks the willpower to always resist her urges. She may become intoxicated by (and slowly more and more addicted to) the rush.

.

During a typical game, on about one-third of draws nobody gets a strike (usually when the house draws a low number), but on many turns (especially when the house draws hot) multiple strikes get simultaneously distributed amongst the group. Multi-strike turns actually happen rather frequently. Around one-seventh of turns (a dozen or so times per game) result with at least half the players (4 or more) getting a strike at the same time. A landslide of stripping. Quite a show for the audience.

.

Long games (where everyone plays safe all the time) should finish within 95 turns or so. The presence of risk-takers can speed a game by little bit, depending on how often they go for a rush. Still, all the women playing are ostensibly trying NOT to lose most of the time, so it's probably unlikely for any game to finish quicker than 80-some turns.

.

Games can also shorten a few turns due to players using flawed-safe strategies. Most contestants probably won't play true optimal-safe, because the average person isn't a mathematician. Pressing the button on a 7 or less may sound like a totally logical tactic to the typical player. (After all, you may reason the house could draw an '8' and there's a bunch of higher numbers you could get instead of that '7'.)

.

A flawed safe strategy (like discarding 7 or less rather than 5 or less) increases risk of strike from 11.6 to 12.5% per turn. That extra 1% may not seem like much, but over a hundred-turn game can effectively give a 1-or-2-strike handicap to someone who consistently follows that sort of flawed strategy.

.

If your goal is to not become center, then it might be worth the effort to try to convince some of your opponents to adopt a flawed strategy. Say by spending some time kibitzing with other players in the medical waiting room, discussing the merits of various strategies (and misleading them about the odds), or by whispering last-minute bad advice to gullible sofa-neighbors just before the game begins. ("Hey, it's easy, just press the button every time you get a 7 or less. That makes sense, right?")

.

Ignoring a guilty conscience - If you can trick several opponents into unknowingly playing poorly, then they should get more strikes on average than you, which grants you a margin of safety and so your odds of surviving the game go up. That margin is especially useful if you plan on making a few intentional errors yourself (say whenever you start lagging a bit behind the leader.)

.

Just some food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One sweet thing about this setting is that with ten players all from different walks of life, each game offers the opportunity for up to ten different types of outfit described getting sexily stripped off.

.

In the first game, so far we've seen:

* a business suit. (Wanda)

* a back-zipped dress with underwear and jewelry. (Steph)

* expensive preppy skirt and blouse combo. (Tiffany)

* a sari or drape/wrap. (Patsy)

* leather pants (Naomi)

* college co-ed tshirts.

(though sadly little description of the college girls peeling their tshirts up over their head. Oh well, maybe next time.)

.

If every player wears shoes (or flip flops, heels, or whatever) that count as 2 items, plus a bra and panties for 2 more items, then each player has 6 articles of clothing+accesories to choose from any sort of outfit combination imaginable. The types of wardrobe different women might wear are nearly limitless.

Some other options include:

* Grunge (ripped jeans-pants, baggy or torn tops)

* Hippie (bright, colorful, free-flowing)

* Chic (elegant and stylish, not overly colorful)

* Cowgirl (blue jeans, boots, button-up shirt, cowboy hat)

* Layered (jacket over a flannel shirt atop a tshirt all over a bra)

* Ultra-sexy (crop top and microskirt. show skin before even starting!)

* Japanese (either kimono or cute kawaii)

* Mexican (huipil tunic, shawl or rebozo)

* Arabian (belly dancer bra and hip-belt-harem-skirt of sheer veils to unfasten and drop one at a time, plus maybe a thin veil over face)

* plus many, many more!!

.

Each game offers the chance to pick a few different fashion styles and provide sexy descriptions of lovely women stripping in a sexy manner out of those outfits, one piece at a time.

.

One last afterthought: Clearly the Club prefers well-endowed busty women (with big tits.) But what about curvy wide hips and juicy bubble butts? Also sometimes called 'child-bearing' hips. Half of every hourglass figure is the *bottom* half! Curvy thighs and wide pelvic structure looks extremely sexy on a woman. The story could sometimes use a little more description of an hourglass-figured-contestants' lower-half curves, in addition to descriptions their plump breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How often does the Club host these games? Every week? That seems rather too frequent. Every other weekend? Perhaps.

Next, how many games are at Level 1 vs. Level 2, and so forth? Since seats at Level 2 must be filled by graduates from Level 1, the relative frequency rate of higher-Level games must directly match the graduation rate from lower Levels.

So what fraction of women graduate, or keep playing the game, versus the fraction who quit or get 'cured'? Dr. Naomi claims a 50-50 chance of being cured, which sounds believable though her sample size of 4 counts too small to be certain.

Later Naomi's hypothesis appears to be confirmed when Shameless names 3 women (Wanda, Naomi, and Patsy) who had returned for a second game at Level 1 (meaning the other 7 must be first-timers.) 7:3 is pretty close to a 2-to-1 ratio, implying that roughly half of first-time players will return for another game at Level 1. Does that conversion rate continue into the higher Levels?

Do about half of returning players at each Level then decide to return 'again' (or graduate to the next level?) Or is the rate higher? Perhaps once a woman gets hooked, she then starts playing habitually, nearly every chance she can get invited. Gambling addiction is a real thing, especially in Nevada.

For simplicity's sake, let's assume a one-third graduation rate between each Level. So, if the Club hosts one game every other weekend, then once every two months they fill enough seats to run a Level 2 game. Then Level 3 games can fill seats to run a couple times per year. And finally, they will get enough qualified contestants for a Level 4 game once every couple years or so.

A once-per-two-year event is likely to be quite a grand spectacle! No expenses spared. Enormous cash reimbursement for each contestant. All 10 seats filled with the most experienced (and most deeply-addicted) players. Sure, one or two women might be in it purely for the money, or so they may tell themselves. But most Level 4 contestants will be those who simply cannot quit habitually playing the game, even though a part of them may know better. Ten deeply aroused sluts almost high on the thrill of risk. Level 4 games should be quite a show!

I eagerly anticipate the possibility of eventually seeing a Level 4 game unfold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does the Club pay a referral bonus? Does Dr. Naomi earn a little extra cash for referring her clients to the game?

Perhaps the invitation email sent to returning players says something like "Bring a friend! If you refer someone and they play all the way through a game then you make an extra $500!"

That might partially explain why Naomi encourages her clients to try this form of 'therapy'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very cool story. It lacks a bit of the story building element of your lottery series, but the game is real and I always wanted a 'played' game in that series as well. Please increase the gaming complexity in the next levels, e.g. women get to gamble additional humiliation (.e.g. a blindfold) for an extra strike, if they are already at 21 or something like that.

You lottery stories were no doubt intriguing and include the hottest lines, but they all described the same inevitable situation. <b> Here you have an opportunity to play out different scenarios for different 'victims' based on how much they want to risk, their greed and lust AND how much the audience wants them and could tempt them. </b>

I think at higher levels, the audience should decide bonus money for the women based on their attractiveness. Also they could offer on spot challenges for extra bonus.

Another suggestion: bring in bit more of the players normal life.

"level Four at which a woman may play as many times as she wishes until she loses at that level" from this I am guessing losing at level 4 means a lifetime commitment. Please don't make this a lifetime enslavement like the lottery resort thing. That is very impractical ... instead you can perhaps make it EITHER a long term commitment for this kind of things, where you get to live a normal life for most of the time, but called upon for activities when needed OR have a hidden level 5 game and she is released when she wins the level 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story, please continue.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE

Have loved all your series and especially the lottery themed. This is the start to another great series. So YES YES YES please write more to this new story. Love it. Your writing is top shelf and always fun and entertaining with lots of insight into your characters thinking and emotions. So looking forward to many many more. Thanks for your efforts to write and publish. Cheers

Amflyer1Amflyer1over 2 years ago

I really liked it. Please continue.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

I would have loved if the players could have reparticipated per level as often as they wanted but would have lost one card every playthrough to maximise their chances to be the center eacht time. 14 cards the first playthrough, 13 cards the second, 12 cards the third... maybe upping the monetary reward for doing so.

It would give this nice 'frog in the frying pan'-effect to gradually highten the risk without scaring of the participants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first chapter and hope you continue this story. I can't wait for Stephanie's turn on stage and to see how this may effect her daily behavior at work.

Redaer99Redaer99over 2 years ago

It was a very good and exciting story which was brilliantly written. I would like to read what happens next to Naomi and Stephanie and would urge Roseyfingers to write the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hoper that you will write about all the other levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, I love how your mind works. I wish you well. regards, Craig

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting story, You dont need coy entreaties asking " If I do not receive a number of requests to continue, this story ends here. " and the like. Of course people will ask you to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...