A Game Night Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we all know what's next. Guys you get to separate us ladies from our panties. I know I speak for myself when I say touching is very encouraged!"

It so happened Andrea was kicking off the round with Aaron. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but she stood facing me. I again had mixed feelings of jealousy and an eagerness to watch, but I found the jealousy wasn't as prominent as before. A large part of me wanted my wife to really enjoy herself like I had just done. I also could start to see what Andrea had enjoyed about showing me off at the bachelorette party.

I could tell Aaron was hesitant as he walked up to meet her. He glanced nervously at Lindsay, who nodded, seemingly giving him permission to proceed. Aaron slowly reached his hands forward, grabbed the sides of Andrea's panties and slid them down. Andrea generally isn't concerned about keeping her pussy shaved, which never bothers me in the least. Even with that, her labia was still noticeably visible.

Aaron took a cue from the earlier round and had Andrea do a 360 for everyone, giving her a light slap on the butt as she turned. I was getting back to hardness very quickly as I took in my wife's gorgeous naked body. When Andrea turned to face him he reached over and appeared to be casually exploring. I tell watching Andrea's face that he was on the right track.

After a bit Andrea involuntarily grabbed his hand and guided it in a circular motion on the sweet spot on her clit. He took the hint and concentrated his efforts on that area. The noises and moans Andrea was making indicated she was having an excellent time. It was an incredible turn on to see my wife enjoying feelings of ecstasy from this perspective.

After a particularly loud moan Andrea put her hand on Aaron's shoulder and squeezed it. He took that as a cue to stop and they sat back down. I was almost fully hard again as Andrea walked back toward me. When she sat back down she took my hand and rested it on her pussy.

I was vaguely aware of the next two pairings, Kevin and Robyn and Kory and Lindsay. I was much more focused on cuddling with Andrea, enjoying the sensation of her wet pussy in my hand. I did enjoy seeing Robyn and Lindsay do their 360s. The curves on Robyn's body very much work for her and Lindsay had a terrific figure as well. I did happen to notice that Kory wasn't hard at all as he played with Lindsay, which I found odd. I also noticed Lindsay and Aaron look at each other with hesitation again before Kory took her panties off. They engaged in whispered conversation as she sat down.

That meant it was my turn with Allison. I was pretty excited as I met her in the middle. Her body looked fantastic as she stood in front of me clad only in her white panties. I thought the white gave her a fun girl next door look. I reached forward with confidence and pulled down the panties, taking in the revelation that Allison was fully shaved as I did so. I motioned for her to turn for everyone and saw she had a great butt as well. I gave it a pinch as she turned.

I made a split second decision to get on my knees, taking in an up close view of Allison's fully shaved pussy. I took the approach of doing what my wife likes, as she was the only one I had any experience with in this area whatsoever. It generally seemed to be the right idea as Allison shifted her body. I ran my fingers along her clit in a gentle notion, casually exploring the area and mixing up my hand motions. I could tell I was on the right track as Allison began to make some noises. Everything felt very slick. She was quite wet.

Allison let out a loud howl type sound as my fingers went to the front of her opening. "Put them inside," she whispered. I obeyed as I slid two fingers inside her vagina and she let out what appeared to be loudest moan from the women so far.

"DON'T STOP!" she commanded.

I increased my intensity. "OHHHHHH," she roared.

"HOLY CRAP!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Eventually I could feel her relax and she let out a deep breath, and I removed my fingers. I heard applause ring out but I couldn't tell from who. I saw Wendy touching herself through her panties out of the corner of my eye.

I stood up and Allison held my arm. She leaned in and whispered "If that's what you can do with your fingers I really want that cock."

I took pride as she stumbled to her seat on the couch. I made way to Andrea who reached out to touch my dick as I sat down. She saw my fingers were wet from being inside Allison and bent down to lick them clean. It was very sexy.

I can't say I was really aware of the last pairing of Derrick and Kasey. All I remember is Kasey's 360 and thinking she looked good but probably too skinny for my taste, though I of course liked her boobs.

Everyone sat on the couch for a moment without saying anything after the round. After a moment Allison stood up and said, "All right this round will be about servicing the ladies again. Guys use your mouth and only your mouth. Any body part is fair game."

Kevin was due to kick off with Lindsay. He stood up to get in position but Lindsay didn't move. She and Aaron were wrapped up in each other and giggling.

"I think we're going to call it a night," Lindsay said to everyone's surprise. "We're going to race home to get in our bedroom. This was terrific Allison, thanks for inviting us. I think we're going to have our best night together in months. Have fun the rest of you!"

At that she and Aaron gathered their clothes and headed upstairs, pinching each other's butts on the way up.

"Well that means four couples left!" Allison said. I had momentarily forgotten we were still playing for a trip.

Allison erased number four on the board and redrew the lines. Kevin would now be paired with Kasey. Kasey eagerly made her way to the center, making a point of looking down at Kevin's dick, which was quite hard. He wasted no time placing his mouth on her nipples. I don't remember much about the pairing after that because my hand had made its way to Andrea's pussy and she was playing with my cock. I noticed Robyn and Derrick in a similar situation.

Andrea was up second with Kory, who I noticed was still not hard. Andrea stood with her hands on her hips as Kory bent down and started with her lower half, which was not what I was expecting. I watched Andrea's body quiver as he licked her pussy bottom to top, then started moving his tongue around. She seemed to enjoy it but I could tell he was not doing what she wanted. Andrea wanted him to use his teeth just a little, I was sure.

He repeated his circular motions for awhile and never did do anything with Andrea's tits before he sat down. I thought Andrea looked disappointed as she came to sit next to me. I had no time to do anything about it though as I was up with Robyn, who was already waiting in the center before I even stood up.

Robyn then surprised me by laying down. She gave me a sly smile and put her finger in her mouth. I bent down as well and moved my head in front of her massive boobs. I again took the approach of what I would do with Andrea. I started by kissing the side of her boob and working my way inward. I mixed licking and kissing as I worked toward her left nipple.

I teased her a little by moving to other breast and doing the same before I made it to her nipples. When I got to the nipple I moved my tongue around it and then sucked it lightly, using my teeth just a little bit. I thought I heard her say "that feels good." I rotated between the two nipples.

I worked my head down her front, kissing Robyn's body along the way. When I made it to her pussy I saw she was mostly shaved but not completely. I ran my tongue along her clit a couple times and then put my mouth on it. Robyn yelped in a way I knew she wanted me to do it again. I did so and then continued exploring the area with my tongue and lips.

She howled loudly when I licked her opening, all while her body shifted considerably. I kept mixing things up and tried my best to keep her off balance. It proved to be a good strategy as her noises got louder and louder, culminating with a loud "Oh yeaaaahhhh!"

I only stopped when I felt her relax. I got up and went to Andrea who looked at me longingly. As I sat down I started rubbing her nipples. She purred at me.

It took a minute for Robyn to stand up, but she sent a wicked smile my direction as she did so.

Allison and Derrick wrapped up. She took Robyn's idea of laying down. He appeared to please her pretty well based on the noises she made. At the end he whispered in Allison's ear and she flipped to laying on her stomach. He then spent a fair of time licking her butt, which Allison didn't seem to mind.

After they finished Allison stood up slowly and took a second to collect her thoughts and redraw the lines on the board. "Okay other way around now. Ladies, you're to use your mouths on the men. Go."

Kory and Robyn were up first. Everyone in the room seemed to take notice at this point that he still wasn't back hard after he shot his load earlier. Robyn certainly looked to be puzzled as she stood there for a moment, presumably considering her options. She took the tact of giving him a big wet kiss on the mouth and working her way down his front, kissing every part of his body along the way. When she got to his penis, it still wasn't hard. She appeared to try kissing it and even licked it a couple times. Nothing. Eventually she gave up and sat back down. He followed looking dejected.

When he sat down Kasey gave him what looked to be a reassuring hug. They had a short whispered conversation.

"I just told Kory he has nothing to be ashamed of. I think you ladies would agree he performed beautifully earlier," Kasey said to the room at large. There were sounds of agreement from the women. "He's gassed. As such we'll bow out."

They got up and began to gather their clothes. I would have pegged Kasey as one to stay right to the end. I would never have guessed anyone would have opted out for the reason they did.

"This was fantastic, Allison. Thank you for setting this up," she said holding her clothes in her hand. Before she left she circled the couch and stopped in front of Derrick, Kevin and me and ran her finger along each of our dicks. She then hugged Allison (a sexy sight with both of them naked) before she followed Kory upstairs.

"All right three couples left," Allison said. "We'll have to adjust the pairings. Maybe we should just restart the round."

I realized I was supposed to be paired with Kasey. As it turned out, I instead would get Allison, who frankly I preferred. Nothing against Kasey, and I certainly wouldn't have objected to her, but I was much more turned on by Allison's body than anyone there except Andrea. As it would also turn out the host and I were next up.

I decided to take a cue from the girls and lie down. Allison smiled as she sat down next to me. I was hard as a rock but Allison elected to tease me before going right to it. She started by kissing me on the forehead, then moving down to my mouth. I returned her kiss with enthusiasm, using a fair amount of tongue. She slowly worked her way down my chest and stomach, kissing every spot including my belly button, before going around my penis to my balls. She licked my balls and kissed them before she worked her way up my shaft to the head of my penis.

After she kissed and licked the head, she took me fully in her mouth. It felt amazing, better than I had remembered at the bachelorette party. She used her teeth and tongue in just the right amount. She was very gentle and did a great job mixing up her technique. I didn't want it to end but at the same time I wanted to feel how great it would be to explode in her mouth if she didn't pull back.

In any case she wasn't going to stop for anything. I couldn't believe she was still sucking as I got very close. I let out a moan as I felt my load shoot into the back of her throat. She kept her mouth on my cock as wave after wave left it. When I finished my body went limp for a moment as Allison released her mouth and wiped her tongue along it in a sexy manner. She crawled back to my face and whispered "I'm glad it worked out that I got you in my mouth. I hope you still have enough to fill my pussy later."

She stood up and walked to the couch. I slowly propped myself up on my elbow and got myself upright enough to stumble there myself. I sighed as I looked over at Andrea, who leaned in and whispered "I want a rain check on that with you to cash in mister," as she kissed me on the cheek. I looked over and saw Robyn and Derrick with their hands on each other's privates and Wendy with her hand down her panties.

Andrea was up second with Derrick, who took my lead and laid down on his back as well. Andrea took a similar tact to Allison, but was a little speedier with getting to his lower half. I have to admit I closed my eyes for a few very brief moments here and there while she had her mouth on him but it certainly wasn't because of a lack of interest. My body was trying to get its energy back.

I was aware enough that I could tell Derrick was enjoying Andrea's technique. She mixed in more licking than Allison did as opposed to just sucking once she started. I could tell by the way Derrick's body was shifting that he wasn't at all displeased by this. His dick spent a fair amount of time in her mouth but it so happened that Derrick started cumming as Andrea was licking. It somehow missed her face and mostly ended up on his stomach but it was impressive considering it was his second time, having also cum with Allison earlier.

The last pairing was Kevin and Robyn. It didn't register at the time, but Kevin hadn't climaxed yet on the evening yet while Derrick and I had twice each. Kevin stood up and Robyn knelt down in front of him. Kevin's back was to me so I couldn't see much, though I was more focused with my hand movements on my wife's extremely wet pussy, which were occurring because she guided my hand there.

In seemingly no time at all I saw Kevin's body really move and then lurch forward. It seemed he shot a load into Robyn's mouth. I jumped in my seat on the couch as I surprisingly heard Wendy moaning with her hand still down her panties. It was confirmed that Robyn swallowed when she announced that she had never tasted cum before and that it was "strange."

After she and Kevin sat back down each couple was snuggling and playing with each other, while Wendy looked quite relaxed in a slumped position. My dick had gone down to pretty much back to normal size given that I had cum twice. It was a good while before anyone spoke.

"Honestly I wasn't sure how many would still be left at this point," Allison said. "I think it's safe to say nothing is left to the imagination here." There were incoherent mumbles from a couple of people. "I say we break the tie and get a winner. I'm not even going to draw the lines on the board anymore. Choose someone besides your significant other to fuck if you want to stay in."

Allison looked right at me as she said that. I remembered she said she wanted it after the bachelorette party but I didn't take it seriously. It seemed I actually had a chance to give her a go, if I wanted. I also remembered Andrea saying after that party her one rule is that only I could be inside her.

I was a virgin before I met Andrea, and my only experience with other women was my one relationship before her that didn't get very far and the two evenings at Allison's. If I ever wanted to have sex with Allison, or Robyn or anyone else for that matter, this was surely my one and probably only shot. If Andrea would ever green light it, it was now or never.

Believe me I wanted to fuck Allison. She's a damn sexy woman. I would also by lying if I said I didn't take great pride in only ever being with Andrea that way. It wasn't the case for her but I was fine with that. As great a catch as she is of course she had experience before we met.

I simultaneously wanted to be inside Allison and be exclusive to Andrea. Obviously it couldn't be both. In that moment I decided I would follow Andrea's lead and whatever would happen would happen.

My thoughts were briefly interrupted as Kevin strode over to Robyn. She smiled at him and, encouraged by Derrick, eased off the couch onto the floor. In no time their bodies were intertwined as they kissed. I got a great view of Robyn's butt as she climbed on top of Kevin. It was clear that at least they would be having sex.

I saw Derrick glance at Andrea with a grin. At that moment I also saw Allison scooting over toward me on the couch. Our decision was about to be made for us. I sat still as Allison reached me and turned my face toward her. She planted her lips on mine with a determined intensity. I closed my eyes and returned the kiss, prepared to give in and enjoy the moment.

After what seemed like a very short time I felt Allison's lips leave mine as I heard Andrea say "hold on a minute tigress."

I opened my eyes. From the expression on Allison's face it seemed Andrea had pushed her away. Derrick was now standing in front of Andrea with his hand on her arm.

"This is not a reflection on you at all," Andrea said to Derrick. "I just really want my husband all to myself now." Andrea then climbed on top of me, straddled my legs, and gave me maybe the most intense kiss we've ever had. I closed my eyes and kissed her back with a similar intensity. In that moment I was no longer worried about Allison. I just wanted to fuck my wife. Hard. I didn't remotely care that we were on the couch in front of everyone.

My dick started to stiffen again in seemingly no time at all as we kissed passionately. Her pussy area was so unbelievably wet I can't describe with justice what it felt like against my thighs. It contributed greatly to my cock returning to hardness. I moved my hands down to her boobs and gave them attention in the way I know she loves. As I did so Andrea moved her head down and started kissing my neck. I started on the outside of the breasts and moved my way inward. She let out moans as I put a thumb on each nipple and moved them around, and again when I gave them each a small pinch.

As Andrea's neck kissing turned to licking I lowered my head and put my mouth on her right nipple. I gently tugged on it with my teeth before moving my tongue around on it. I moved over to the left nipple and did the same thing. I then went back and forth with my mouth on the two nipples while simultaneously lowering my hands and grabbing her ass. I slowly moved my head back up to her mouth and kissed her with passion, while gradually moving my hands from her butt toward the front of her body.

I teased her a little by rubbing her thigh before I moved my hand inward and found her clit. With every noise she made my dick got harder and the speed of my fingers increased. I started to work my fingers toward going inside her pussy as she grabbed my dick and started gently stroking. As she did that I slid my fingers inside her. We kept that up for a few moments before she stopped kissing to whisper in my ear.

"Your cock is the best one here by far. I didn't want anyone else's. I want my favorite ride."

I took my fingers out of her pussy as she steered my dick into it. It slid right in as wet as she was. I opened by eyes briefly and took in the glorious sight of her big boobs bouncing in front of my face. The feeling of being inside her wet pussy could only be described as ecstasy. I felt it contract around my hard penis which only made me thrust harder. Andrea's body moved up and down on me in a perfect rhythm.

Having already cum twice on the evening I had a fair amount of stamina, but I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer. Those feelings intensified with every noise Andrea made, a combination of moans and shouting. They were constant and kept getting louder, which made me feel very empowered. I made some noises of my own.