A Game Night Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh fuuuccckk!!" Andrea roared.

At that I felt myself explode inside her. I felt rope and rope leave my body as Andrea screamed at the top of her lungs. I kept pushing until there was nothing left. There aren't enough adjectives in the world to describe what it felt like. It was easily the best fuck we'd ever had, by far, and it wasn't like we didn't have plenty of good ones.

I collapsed on the couch as soon as I finished and passed out within seconds. I was barely aware of Andrea lifting her body off my wet, softening cock.

I have no idea how much time had elapsed before I woke up, but it had to be a good length of time. I felt Andrea's naked body curled up against mine. When I opened my eyes I saw she was asleep on my shoulder. The lights in the room were off but I could see with the light coming in through the basement window. Allison and Kevin were laying on the couch to my right, naked and cuddled with each other. I looked to my left and did a double take. It looked like Derrick and Wendy were cuddled on the couch together, both also naked, while Robyn was asleep upright next to them, her left arm folded below her impressive bare breasts.

I needed to use the bathroom something fierce. I wiggled out from under Andrea without waking her and went to do that. When I returned I went to find my pants to fish my phone out of the pocket. I wanted to see what time it was.

When I pulled the phone out I saw I had three text messages. The first was Andrea's mom telling me the girls were in bed and not to worry, with another reminder not to drive home drunk.

The second was from my boss. "Sorry for the short notice but I need you to come to a lunch meeting at noon at Braun's. Coach Jones will be there."

My eyes went wide. Braun's is a very fancy steakhouse and if Coach Jones was coming, it had to be related to the play by play job.

The third text was from an unknown number. "Hi Rick Coach Jones here. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow. Tony says great things about you."

My heart leaped. I was confident if I didn't do anything embarrassing at the lunch that job was as good as mine. If Coach signed off on me I was golden.

I made sure the phone was on silent as I worked my way back to Andrea on the couch and settled back in as I put my arm around her. She opened her eyes as I did so and cuddled in closer. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She purred.

"I love you," I whispered to her.

"I love you too," she replied as she kissed me. "Boy did you pass out fast," she said with a small giggle.

"I guess I did," I said, keeping my voice down. "You wore me out." I sighed contently. "So what happened there?" I pointed at Wendy and Derrick cuddled up.

"Oh yeah you missed that," Andrea said, keeping her voice down too. "Well, it sounds like Robyn and Kevin had sex while we did. From what I gathered Allison sat and watched us. I think she's a little mad at me for taking you away from her like that but I had to have you. Well, that left Derrick without a dance partner so to speak but I'd say Wendy helped him out. I'd say she was enthusiastic too. They were going at it when we were done. She looked so happy when they were laying together after. Look, she's smiling in her sleep."

Indeed she did have a smile on her face as she was asleep wrapped around Derrick.

"They both fell asleep pretty quickly when they were done too," Andrea continued. "Robyn seemed okay with it. I think she and Derrick had only been out a couple times but I'm not sure what'll end up happening there."

"I didn't realize things were that bad with Wendy and Eric," I said.

"Yeah that's been brewing I'm afraid," Andrea replied. "She told me that was going on a year ago. I honestly think she'll be better off without him."

We cuddled in silence for a little bit after that. "Oh," I said, startling her as she was about to fall asleep. "Read these." I showed her the texts I got.

She read them and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm proud of you. You'll knock them dead."

We both fell into a beautiful and restful sleep.

...

Everyone was slow to get up and going the next morning. It was a little odd to be on the phone talking show topics with my producer while pacing naked in Allison's basement. If Allison was still mad at Andrea it didn't show. They were laughing and giggling. She actually teased her again about how sexy it looked watching us and eventually wanting a turn with me, saying something about wanting to make a bet for it.

Derrick and Wendy became a couple. The two of them talked with Robyn in the morning and she gave her blessing. Wendy went straight from Allison's to a divorce lawyer to file papers. She worked it out so she never saw Eric again.

The parties all agreed that Allison and Kevin would keep the trip. Robyn was suggesting that Derrick and Wendy go together but they were happy to just get to know each other before taking the leap of traveling together. Hugs were exchanged all around as people left. When Allison hugged me she squeezed my butt and whispered "this isn't over."

I ended up needing to race home to put on nice clothes for lunch, barely leaving myself enough time to make the reservation time. The lunch itself went fantastic and couldn't have gone better. Coach was very receptive to me coming aboard and said he admired my work. It was very gratifying for sure. After Coach left my boss indicated the position would come with a raise without me even asking. I formally accepted the job a week later. I would start after my boss finished the current football and basketball seasons.

My wife and I treated ourselves to a quick weekend in Vegas since we didn't get Maui. (It helps to have parents who want grandkid time!) We enjoyed terrific food and a couple of fun shows. We of course spent a lot of time naked in bed too. It was a perfect weekend.

As we were about to exit the casino before heading back to the airport my wife suggested we put a $20 bet on her St. Louis Blues to win the Stanley Cup for fun. Never mind that they had the worst record in the league. We did it with a laugh and I stuck the ticket in a drawer at home.

I didn't think anything of it as the Blues fired their coach a couple days later, nor when they called up a hotshot rookie goaltender a week after that. It was not in my mind as the Blues started winning and snuck into the playoffs, nor when they kept pulling upsets and advancing.

I only remembered making the bets when the Blues won the conference final. When that happened I found the ticket and stuck it on the refrigerator. It meant the finals were absolute must see, uninterrupted viewing in our house. Andrea would have been into it regardless with the Blues in it, but the excitement was very much in the air for me too. We scrambled to put the kids to bed during intermissions and stayed up glued to each game.

Naturally it went to a game seven, on the road in Boston no less. I didn't like their chances. As we watched we couldn't believe it as the Blues scored one, then two then three goals and pulled away for an easy win. Andrea cried as the Blues won their first ever Stanley Cup.

I went and grabbed our ticket off the fridge and showed it to her. She squealed and jumped into my arms.

My $20 ticket on the then-last place Blues had 500-1 odds. Their surprise championship won us $10,000.

After a fabulous fuck session on the couch we booked another trip to Vegas to redeem the ticket. We went straight to the casino upon landing to do it. As we sat by the pool on the strip afterward, we used the proceeds to book our own trip to the lavish resort in Maui. We re-created the entire thing: first class flights, the expensive suite, the works.

For Andrea and I, game night at Allison's and what it ed to after turned out to be epic.