A Game of Chess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men turned her on her belly to gain access to her ass. The trail of the wetness of her pussy was coating her anus already. One man inserted a finger, and it slid in easily due to her wetness, then he inserted another finger and wiggled around to open up her ass for a fuck. The other two men started playing with her nipples and clit. When they were sure her ass could accommodate a cock, they gently lifted her and made her impale a ass on a cock. She moaned as she felt the invasion. The camera zoomed in on her anus getting stretched to accommodate a cock. As the man made her bounce on his cock, another man skilfully teased her clit making her desperate again. Her pussy felt empty and craved for a cock.

She grabbed the man's shoulders trying to pull him close. She held his cock and brought it closer to her pussy.

"Please....fuck!" she muttered in desperation.

"You want two cocks in you at once, you little slut?" he asked.

"Two, three, four, more! more! more!" she said giggling.

The man smiled and entered her wet pussy. The feeling of fullness was heavenly. The third man now held his cock to her cum stained face. She eagerly took the entire length in her mouth and the camera beautifully captured her pleasure having all her holes filled and pounded. She continued moaning as loud as she could with a cock in her mouth.

*****************************

Mithila was tearful and totally shamed of what she saw in the video. She could hardly believe that she could get that slutty under the influence of a drug. She was indeed sex starved due to Anshul staying away for months but she never imagined she was capable of something like that. What worried her the most is that she confessed to cheating on him. That would certainly break his heart.

Armaan smirked seeing her pitiful condition and made a phone call. The video was still playing on the screen

"Yes, tell him his wife want to talk to him" Armaan spoke to someone and put the phone on speaker.

Anshul: Mithila, what is happening?

Mithila: Honey, are you OK?

Anshul: I am fine, but they've locked me up somewhere, where are you? Are you OK?

Mithila: I am fine honey, its all going to be fine.

Anshul: What have you done Mithila? Who was that man? Who is Pankhudi? What was he saying about you hurting someone's family?

Mithila started crying

Mithila: I'll explain everything later my love, just know that I love you a lot.

Armaan turned up the volume on the video, and now Mithila's loud moans were audible to her husband.

Anshul: What is that noise Mithila? Where the hell are you? What is happening?

Mithila: I am sorry Anshul, it is all my fault..

Armaan disconnected the call.

"Now Mithila," he said to her smiling wickedly, "Do you really want him to find out where that noise was coming from?"

"No, please no," she begged, "I'll do as you say, please don't ever show this to him...I love him..."

"Not just him," Armaan warned, "If you don't co-operate now, I will upload it on the internet for the whole world to see."

"Please don't..." she pleaded.

Mithila's phone began to ring in Armaan's pocket.

"Well, look who's calling!" Armaan said with a smile as he saw Meera's name of the screen.

He didn't answer. He put the phone aside. He helped Mithila sit up on the bed comfortably. After some time, she managed to calm down.

"Here's what we are going to do," Armaan instructed Mithila, "You are going to call her back and talk to her as you normally do. I want you to get as much information about Pankhudi as you can from her. If you co-operate, we will let you go alive. If you cry or give any hint that you've been captured, you are not going to like what happens."

Mithila nodded knowing she had no choice.

Armaan dialled her number and put her on speaker.

Meera: Hey Mithila, what's up? Did you reach Lonavala? I'm so sorry I'm disturbing you on a special day...uh can we talk a minute?

Mithila: No problem at all Meera, tell me, what's up?

Meera: Ah well, it's Pankhudi, she hasn't bled in two months...uh so I got this pregnancy test, turned out positive.

Mithila: What? How?

Meera: Mithila, c'mon! Do I have to teach biology to a doctor?

Mithila: I mean who is the father?

Meera: The hell I know! Actually, that's the fun part...she's been quite busy with cocks for a while now, it could be anyone.

Mithila: Meera...Are you seriously going to make her go through that?

Meera: Of I am, it is! You think I'm gonna feed her for free?

Mithila: So, what do you want from me?

Meera: Well uh, I don't know what is it about that girl, like some princess in wonderland. No matter what I do to her, she just doesn't break. She keeps dreaming about Armaan coming for her rescue...you know, the day he does find her, I want her all broken and messed up, but she's got one hell of a spirit.

Mithila: You still didn't say what you want from me.

Meera: Well, just wanted to ask you something. I was thinking of getting her hooked up on to a drug or something. I was thinking of all the fun I could have with her when she is addicted and begs for a shot, I all the thing I could make her do...so if I do that, would it, like, harm the baby? I mean, I don't want any arm to the baby, I want her to carry to full term and deliver that bastard child and see how much of that angel spirit remains intact.

Mithila: That's cruel Meera! And of course, its harmful for the baby, it's a no brainer!

Meera: That's sad, maybe something else then? Something you could prescribe that would like mess up her head? You know, if I wipe away all those sweet memories that she has about Armaan, and she will crumble in seconds.

Mithila: Do you even hear yourself Meera? You are sounding so sick right now! And no there is no prescription drug that is safe for use in a pregnant woman.

Meera: Okay...don't sweat! Jeez what has gotten into you? Why are you suddenly all good and preachy? I guess my fun experiment will have to wait then. Sorry if I bothered you. Have a happy anniversary! When are you going to be back?

Mithila looked at Armaan, wondering what to reply. Armaan hooked his index finger at her, gesturing the number "7". She understood and nodded.

Mithila: We are gonna be here for a week.

Meera: Wow, that's a long vacation for a pair of doctors!

Mithila: Yeah, you know, me and Anshul rarely get time together.

Meera: I know. Take care, ok? See you when you are back!

Meera hung up. Mithila had been holding back her tears, suddenly burst out crying.

"I am sorry Armaan," she said, "If I knew she was such a monster, I would have never helped her."

"Why point fingers?" he shrugged and said coldly, "We are all monsters here."

Armaan walked out of the room and Reyansh followed him, locking Mithila in the room.

"I need you to stay here and watch over her," he instructed Reyansh, "Use her as you please, but make sure to keep her alive."

"I will," Reyansh said.

Armaan started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going brother?" Reyansh asked.

"To find the bomber who made that bomb for Aarav," Armaan said.

"What about Neil?" Reyansh asked.

"I am getting him out of jail. He will join us soon," Armaan assured and left the house.

He got into his car and drove to Aarav's house. After about an hour, Armaan reached Aarav's house.

Aarav's wife Avantika opened the door for him. He felt sad looking at her condition. She was heartbroken due to her husband's death and was now left with a little boy to care for on her own.

"I am really sorry for what happened" Armaan said, "He was a good person, and a great surgeon."

"I still don't know why..." Avantika said as she wept silently.

"We are going to find out," Armaan said firmly, "Aarav deserves justice, we owe him that."

"I don't know Armaan," she said, "The culprit has been caught but that doesn't make me feel any better..."

"May I look at the CCTV footage of that night the parcel was delivered?" Armaan requested.

Avantika nodded and played the footage for him. It showed one man get out of a van and hand over the parcel to Aarav. The man's face and the registration plate of the van was clearly visible. Armaan paused the video and took a print out for his record.

"The police have caught this man," Avantika said, "His name is Shrikant Jadhav. The found some evidence in the form of raw materials needed for making a bomb in his house. He said, he did this because Aarav had performed a surgery on his mother Shakuntala and she died shortly after. He said he did this for revenge...Aarav was a good doctor. He would never hurt any patient. This man, they sentenced him for 10 years. He took the life of my loving husband and he will walk free in 10 years, just 10 years for ruining my life and Kiaan's! I want him to hang Armaan, I want him dead!"

She started sobbing bitterly. Armaan hugged her and tried to console her.

"We will appeal to a higher court for a stricter punishment. Count on me if you ever need anything. Aarav was a dear friend...and if there is anything, I can do to help you and Kiaan, anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask," he said.

Armaan left the house and got into his car with a picture of that man. He had never seen him before. He picked up his phone and made a phone call.

"Raghav, I am sending you a picture. I want all details about this man, what he does, where he lives, his family, everything," he said.

"What is this regarding?" Raghav asked.

"The bombing and suicide of Dr. Aarav. The man, Shrikant Jadhav, was a suspect and has confessed his crime. He is currently in jail, but somehow, I doubt his story. Something about the death of his mother Shakuntala Jadhav at the hospital after a surgery. Dig into it. I want the real story." Armaan said.

"Gimme 48 hours, I'll get you all the information you need," Raghav assured.

*****************************************************

"You have a visitor," a policeman said addressing Neil.

Neil followed the policeman and was led to a room where his lawyer was waiting.

His eyes were almost lifeless and he sat down in front of her quietly. He just gazed blankly at the table between them.

"I have good news," she said holding Neil's hands.

Neil lifted his gaze to meet hers.

"There is this new evidence," she said, "A statement from your daughters that they were held hostage while you were forced to kill your wife."

Neil didn't say anything. Just kept looking at her.

"Apparently the girls were terrorized. There was this woman..." she showed him a sketch of a woman. He instantly recognized her as Alisha. "She convinced Aditi to keep her as a nanny to look after the girls, that is how she had such close access to Aditi's house and the girls trusted her. She held them hostage till you were forced to plead guilty. She somehow convinced the girls that you were the bad guy who killed their mother and would kill them too, and she was only protecting them from you. She tried to brainwash them. The girls have been undergoing therapy, and somehow the psychiatrist treating them was able to get this whole story."

"She did that to my little girls?" Neil spoke bitterly.

"Your sentence has been suspended," the lawyer said with a smile, "The case has been opened again and you are back on trial, but your friend Armaan has applied for bail. I hope everything works out and you should be out in a couple of days."

"Has this woman been caught?" he asked.

"Not yet, but she is a wanted woman now," the lawyer said, "I don't think it will be long before she will be behind bars."

Neil took a deep breath. He felt relieved now that he was assured of his freedom. He was eager to meet his friends and had a burning desire for revenge.

*******************************************

2 days later, Neil was released on bail. Armaan came to receive him.

"You OK?" Armaan asked as Neil got into his car.

Neil nodded silently and they drove off. Armaan took Neil to the rented house were Reyansh was holding Mithila.

"Good to see you brother," Reyansh said as he saw Neil enter the house.

Neil was hurt to see Reyansh's condition, but Reyansh looked happy due to the chance at revenge that Armaan has given them.

"Don't look so sad Neil," Reyansh said handing over a set of keys to Neil, "You are really going to like what is behind that door."

Reyansh told Neil the whole story.

The three men entered the room. Mithila panicked to see them, "I am sorry, I am really sorry, I'll do as you say...please don't hurt me..."

"Shh..." Armaan said rubbing her back, "Calm down Mithila. We are not going to hurt you. We are just here to talk. Now tell me everything you know about Meera."

Mithila wiped her tears and said, "Her real name is Meenu Joshi. But she prefers to be called Meera. You know her childhood story I guess, and how she ended up with a human trafficking gang."

"I do," Armaan said, "What happened after that?"

"She ended up in a gulf country and was kept as a slave for many years, but somehow she escaped back to Mumbai. She has been through a lot. Much more than I could ever imagine." Mithila said, "She told me such bloodcurdling details...sometimes I wonder how someone can survive that. Well, when I first met her, she was already a prostitute. She told me she catered to only specific clients, and made a lot of money. She would take all BDSM requests and was submissive mostly, but also dominant on request. She consulted me for her depression and anxiety issues. Then she told me about this revenge plan of hers..."

"Why did you help her?" he asked.

"Because I know how it feels like," Mithila said as a lone tear escaped her eyes, "I was raped in the past, and I never got justice. I spent years attending courts, facing all kinds of humiliation, but he was never convicted. This impotent legal system rarely punishes the guilty. When I saw Meera's determination, something stirred within me..."

She began to weep bitterly.

"What about the other people in her life?" Armaan asked.

"She has no family. Alisha is also a prostitute like her, but more talented than that. She kills for the right price." Mithila told him, "All the people she talks about are from around here. Sometimes she mentions this pimp of hers, goes by the name Bablu, but his real name is Anuj."

"Who all were involved in this plan of hers? Did she have any help from any or her powerful clients?" he asked.

"Not many people were involved," Mithila said, "It was important to keep it secret so she didn't include too many people. And as far as I know, none of her clients were involved. Very few people would be willing to help a prostitute, besides, she was afraid if any of them happen to be connected to you, they would alert you and she would fail."

"Was the pimp involved?" he asked.

"I am not sure but it is possible," Mithila said.

"Anything or anyone she cares about?" he asked.

"Just a little about me and Alisha, nothing else," she replied.

"Alright, get some sleep. We'll talk again later, and you will answer honestly, won't you?" he asked firmly.

She nodded eagerly.

Armaan left the room, Neil and Reyansh followed him and locked the door behind him.

"So, not much of new information except that most of the people she talks about are from Mumbai, and there is this pimp Bablu who might be involved," Armaan said.

"So Pankhudi is most probably in Mumbai itself," Reyansh said.

Armaan nodded. "In Mumbai, or within 100 miles radius. That phone call between Meera and Mithila...it was very suggestive that Meera visits Pankh often..."

Armaan was quiet for a moment as he remembered the call and he felt a sharp pain in his heart as he was reminded of the condition Pankhudi is in.

"I've tried everything you know," he said, "I called in some favours, tracked her phone location, got her car tagged with a GPS tracker, had my men trail her...but she is just smart, she never takes her phone or car when she visits where Pankh is, and she is quick at detecting surveillance and throws off trails as swiftly. There is nothing useful in her call records too, maybe she just uses another number for any communication regarding Pankhudi."

"Pankhudi is not in any of the brothels either," Armaan continued speaking with a heavy heart, "I would have found out by now if she was. Meera is keeping her in a closed room, where only herself and a few trusted people have access. Its been two months since she was taken and I..." Armaan choked in grief, "The more time I lose...the more she suffers. She doesn't deserve any of this!"

"We are going to find her brother," Reyansh spoke with determination, "Myself and Neil, we will help you in every way we can."

"Where is Meera now?" Neil asked.

"She is not a hard woman to trace. She is living free and fearless in this very city, in the very same house next to yours, Neil. She knows I won't hurt her as long as she has Pankh," Armaan said taking a deep breath, "You know this woman is so tough, you could torture her to death but she just won't talk!"

"So, we just have to find a way around her then, I guess," Reyansh said.

"Any news about this Alisha character?" Neil asked looking at Armaan.

"She is underground," he said, "The police are after her, so are my men. The moment she is spotted in public, we will know."

"I so wanna burn that bitch!" Reyansh said bitterly, "I'm gonna skin her alive!"

"She brainwashed my little girls," Neil spoke in anger, "Told them I'm a murderer and I would kill them...my daughters hate me because of that cunt!"

"I understand how both of you feel," Armaan said calmly, "But we are going to do no such thing. She is the only one who can clear your name Neil. Your daughters need you now more than ever, and I won't have you rot in prison for something you were forced to do. Alisha held your daughters hostage while Meera forced you to kill your wife, we need her to testify that in court and have you cleared of all charges or at least have your sentence reduced. That is more important. It won't be easy, but we've got to try. A murder committed under duress is still a crime, but you were forced a choice of one life against three, you made the better call...we will hire the best lawyers and get the best possible deal."

"If Meera wanted revenge, she should have hurt me," Neil said bitterly, "I really loved Aditi...and she made me..."

"She may have started out with the idea of revenge," Armaan said, "But she went completely overboard and psychotic. She currently has absolute power over us, and that has corrupted her...she had absolutely no understanding of right and wrong..."

"You know what Armaan," Neil said with a sad expression, "I think you should have just let me rot in jail. I am responsible for all of this, I brought this upon us."

"Hey Neil," Armaan said squeezing his arm, "This isn't just about you or the four of us. Meera targeted our families. When I think about your daughters...you know it hurts to think about those innocent girls having to grow up without parental love. Meera already took away their mother, and I won't let her take away their father too. I know what it feels like to grow up without love, and I am not willing to let your daughters suffer for none of their fault. I had a sweet little daughter myself, I know how much I loved her and I lost her. I am not letting you lose your daughters Neil, nor will I let them lose their father."

Neil was quiet for a moment. His eyes were tearful thinking of his daughters. He said, "I just want to say sorry to both of you, to Aarav, to Aditi, to my little girls, to Pankhudi...to Naina...I just want to say sorry to everyone...I am really sorry..." A tear rolled down his cheek as he continued, "I don't know why I did what I did, Naina loved me...she was a nice girl, she cried and pleaded and I didn't listen...I knew I was wrong, and I tried to change, I tried to be a good man, I've been always good to my sweet Aditi...I've never her hurt her or the kids...I miss my family..."