A Game of Chess Ch. 01

Story Info
Armaan makes his first move towards rescuing Pankhudi.
8k words
4.1
19.8k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Dear Readers,

This story is a sequel to my story The Girl Next Door, and goes into the details of the events that occurred in it. I suggest you read that story first, to get a better grasp of the happenings in this story. Also, Armaan and Pankhudi are lead characters in my story Dark Seduction, if you wish to have a better insight into these two characters.

This story is about Armaan's fight against the powerful character Meera who is holding his love, Pankhudi captive and an attempt to avenge his friends.

All characters involved in sexual activity are above 18 years of age.

As always, constructive feedback would be appreciated as it would help me improve my future writings.

***************************************

Mithila was in the passenger seat of her car as her husband Anshul was driving over the beautiful hills of Lonavala. It was evening and the beautiful sunset showered golden rays across the hills to complement the enchanting greenery.

Mithila was happy and playful. It was their wedding anniversary, and they were going to a Lonavala to celebrate. He had arrived from London just today. She had missed him deeply. Mithila playfully started nibbling his ear. Anshul smiled.

"Mithu, as much as I would love that in the bedroom...would you please not do that right now?" he said.

"Well, I so rarely get to see my husband who misses me only when it is our anniversary so I'm gonna do as I please with him, and yes right now," she teased playfully.

"Honey, I'm driving," Anshul said gently pushing her away with his left hand, "If I don't concentrate, we are going to go right off the road and plunge into a valley and that won't be a nice way to celebrate our anniversary, would it?"

"Fine, I won't nibble your ear," she said giggling and she ran her hand up his thigh and started rubbing his crotch, "But, may be just feel my most prized possession?"

Anshul pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car.

"You seriously can't wait till we reach the house, can you?" he said as he cupped her breasts and locked lips with her.

Mithila was in a wild mood already. She grabbed his hair and kissed back, their tongues met. Mithila felt a tingle between her legs. Anshul lifted her top and started rubbing her nipples from over her bra.

Mithila looked into his eyes and she knew he is enjoying her state of arousal. He kept rubbing her nipples till she started breathing heavily due to her arousal. She felt the heat rising between her legs. She was wearing a really short skirt for this little vacation with her husband. She immediately lifted it, revealing her lacy panties. There was a wet spot on her panties which glistened as she lowered them to her knees. Her pussy, and her whole body was recently waxed giving it a candle smooth finish. Anshul smiled to see his lovely wife's preparation for this special day.

He started teasing her clit making her moan in desperation.

"Don't stop!" she whispered.

He teased her and brought her to the edge of orgasm. Her breathing became heaving, and she was moaning loudly. Just as she felt she is going to cum, Anshul stopped. He laughed to see her discontent. He has good self-control and he just loved teasing his wife.

"Honey please, we haven't had sex for 5 months now! I want you so badly!" she begged.

Anshul just smiled and just put his wet fingers in her mouth. She eagerly sucked them clean. He pulled away and started driving again.

"That's why you picked me straight from the airport today. So that the first thing you can do is fuck me!" he said teasing her, "Well I really like that desperation. Let it brew honey, I wanna see you explode when I fuck you tonight."

"You are a devil, you know that Anshul," she purred in disappointment.

"I know," he laughed.

She was still feeling naughty. She kept running her hands over her husband lovingly.

"I love you Anshul," she said, "I really wish you didn't have to be away for so long."

"I know sweetheart," he said, "Once I finish my studies, we are never going to be apart,"

They reached their house. It was owned by Anshul's family. They were settled abroad and Anshul was their only son. He was a doctor, and had married Mithila 2 years ago. They spend a year together before he decided to move for a specialist training in oncosurgery in London. He would visit Mithila once in few months.

The house at Lonavala was exceptionally beautiful, and the surroundings were serene and calm. There was a flower garden well maintained and view of the beautiful green valley. And the couple had the house all to themselves for their special day.

It was dark, almost dinner time and Mithila picked up her phone.

"What are you doing?" Anshul asked.

"Ordering food!" Mithila shrugged.

"Wait! You are not going to cook?" he asked.

"You know I'm a horrible cook, do you really want to ruin our special day?" Mithila giggled.

"OK" he said hugging her from behind, "As you wish ma'am."

Mithila played some soft music. The couple danced as they waited for their food.

In 15 minutes, they heard the doorbell.

"Wow that quick a food delivery huh?" Anshul said as he walked towards the door, "This country is sure making progress!"

Mithila laughed as sat down on the couch waiting for him to get the food. She had no idea what was coming for them. Her happiness was shattered in a moment when she heard Anshul's scream. Trembling with fear, she leaned to have a closer look towards the door.

Three men were holding her husband. They dragged her husband into the house, cuffed his hands behind his back and forced him to kneel. Their faces were covered with masks and they seemed to be acting under the command of another man who was still standing in the dark. As he stepped closer, she saw his face and screamed. She recognized him. He was Armaan.

Mithila stood frozen in fear for a while, not knowing what to do. She tried to reached her phone to call for help, but Armaan blocked her way and held a gun to her head.

"Where is she?" he asked her in an eerily calm tone.

"I don't know..." Mithila pleaded, "I really don't know..."

Armaan pointed his gun towards her husband.

"All I want is Pankhudi's location and no one gets hurt," he said calmly.

"What have you done Mithila?" Anshul asked struggling against the cuffs, "Who are these men? What have you done?"

"Honey...its nothing, everything is going to be OK," she tried to convince her husband.

"I'm sorry..." Mithila begged looking at Armaan as she started crying, "I really don't know...Meera just gets some prescriptions from me, some sedatives to keep her under control...and that's all I know, I swear..."

Armaan glared at her. She knew he didn't believe her but there was no way she could convince him.

"Please...I really don't know...I am sorry, I didn't know she was going to...I was never in favour of what she did to Pankh..."

Her sentence was interrupted by a loud gunshot. Armaan fired a shot and the bullet whizzed past Anshul's right ear, missing him by one inch. Mithila froze in shock.

"The next bullet won't miss. This is what happens when you hurt other people's families," he said calmly.

"NO! NO! NO! Please don't hurt Anshul, he has nothing to do with any of this...please...I really don't know where Pankhudi is...Please believe me..." she begged.

"We'll, see about that, come with me," Armaan said as he grabbed her hair and dragged her along. He picked up her phone and kept it in his pocket.

"You know what to do with him," Armaan said as he handed over a bundle of cash to one of them. The men nodded.

"No, wait!" she screamed, "What are you going to do to him?"

Armaan didn't reply. That filled her heart with fear.

"Please...don't hurt him, I'll do anything you say...please, but my husband had nothing to do with any of this...please..." she continued begging but never got a response.

He dragged her all the way out to his car. "I am not the one in favor of hurting innocents," he said, "Your husband will be unhurt as long as you do as I say." He opened the boot of his car and took out a rope and tied Mithila's hands behind her back. She let him tie her up. Next he placed a gag in her mouth. He tied a blindfold on her eyes and placed her inside the boot."

"Be very quiet till we get there," he said as he closed the boot.

He drove to Reyansh's house. The guard opened the gates for him.

He parked his car and walked up to the door and rang the bell. Reyansh looked at his security camera display and saw Armaan standing there.

"What do you want?" Reyansh spoke over the intercom. His tone of speech was not friendly.

"We need to talk," Armaan said looking directly into the camera.

"Go away, I'm busy," Reyansh replied.

"I'm not here for idle talk either," Armaan said firmly.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? I said, I'm busy, so why don't you just fuck off man?" Reyansh spoke scornfully.

"Get your act together Reyansh, and open the fucking door!" Armaan growled, "This is important!"

Reyansh didn't reply, just pressed a button on his security control panel and opened the door for Armaan. Armaan entered the house. After searching for Reyansh in the whole house, he finally found him sitting in one room facing a computer screen. The room was dark, the only light came from the screen. He was in the middle of creating a design. Reyansh was graphics designer, skilled at his creative work and he tried to himself busy. The beauty of his designs helped him keep his mind calm.

Reyansh heard Armaan enter the room.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude..." he said in a sad voice, "It's just that...no one comes to visit anymore, no one wants to see a rotting piece of flesh."

Armaan walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Reyansh still didn't look at him.

"Would revenge make you feel better, little brother?" Armaan asked looking at him.

Reyansh turned his face to look at Armaan. Armaan noticed how the skin disease had left him with scars all over and disfigured his once beautiful features.

Their eyes met and Armaan nodded as continued, "Get your things, we are going somewhere for a few days."

Reyansh packed his things and covered himself with a long coat and a hat, and got into the car with Armaan. Armaan drove off.

They had been driving for a long time without talking to each other.

"How are you holding up Armaan?" Reyansh asked, "I mean with Pankhudi being taken and all..."

Armaan didn't reply. He kept his eyes on the road and kept driving. Reyansh didn't ask anything more. Armaan's silence was much louder than anything he could have said.

They reached a house in a deserted place. The men got out of the car and Armaan opened the boot. Reyansh smiled to see Mithila tied up, gagged and blindfolded. Armaan smiled at how co-operative she had been. He picked up Mithila on his shoulder and took her inside.

"You own this place?" Reyansh asked.

"Rented it in someone else's name," Armaan said.

The men entered a bedroom and put Mithila on the bed.

"So, she is the one who supplied the virus to that whore?" Reyansh asked running his hand on her body.

Armaan nodded sitting on a chair nearby and calmly lit a cigarette. Reyansh took off her blindfold. She recognized Reyansh and panicked. She began to struggle against the ropes.

"Where am I?" she asked looking at her strange surroundings, "Where is Anshul? Is he OK?"

Armaan just smiled at her and took a puff.

"Answer me!" she screamed at him, "What did you do to him?"

"He is fine, alive and well," he said, "If you want him to be that way, you are going to have to do as I say."

"I will," she said, "I will do anything you say, just don't hurt Anshul."

"Ok, then," Armaan said as he rose to release her restraints, "I won't hurt you or your husband as long as you do as I say."

Mithila nodded eagerly.

"Good," Armaan said placing a glass in front of her, "Drink this and atone your sins."

"What is this?" she asked.

"Holy water," Armaan said with a smile.

Mithila understood that the drink had some kind of a drug that would make her speak the truth. But she really didn't know Pankhudi's location and she would do anything to save her husband. She picked up the glass and drank all its contents. Soon, she began to feel drowsy and dropped onto the bed. Her vision was getting hazy. She felt a tingling sensation in her pussy, and her mind just couldn't comprehend what was happening.

She was just lying on the bed, her head was spinning and she was feeling strange sensations all over her body.

Armaan and Reyansh left the room. After some time, three masked men entered the room.

After an about 2 hours, the men came out and handed over a camera to Armaan. He played the video that had just been recorded and smiled. "Just look at our slut in HD," he said smiling at Reyansh.

Reyansh leaned in to view the video and smiled.

Armaan paid the men and they left.

"So," Reyansh said, "Do we talk to her now?"

"Not right now, she is going to be all zonked out till morning," Armaan said, "We'll talk to her tomorrow. You get some rest Rey, there is food in the fridge, eat something and get some sleep, ok?"

"What about you?" Reyansh asked.

"I just need some time alone," Armaan said.

Reyansh walked into the bedroom. Armaan went outside the house, smoking alone gazing at the stars.

Next morning, Reyansh woke up and found Armaan making breakfast in the kitchen.

"About time you woke up," Armaan said, "Breakfast's ready. Care for some coffee?"

"Did you sleep at all big bro?" Reyansh asked, worrying about Armaan's health.

"Tried," Armaan said with a shrug, "You like your coffee with lots of milk and sugar, don't you?"

"Don't bother," Reyansh said, "Just make it black."

The men sat down at the table to have their breakfast and coffee. Armaan was quiet the whole time. Reyansh felt bad for him. He wanted to talk to him, but he knew Pankhudi was a very sensitive topic for him and he will most likely not want to talk about it.

"I so wanna fuck that bitch!" Reyansh said looking at the door of the room where Mithila was locked.

"Yes, you will," Armaan assured, "She is gonna beg you to."

"Come, let's talk to her," he said to Reyansh and they entered the room.

Mithila was fully conscious now. She was completely naked, her clothes strewn across the room. Her hair and body were soaked in cum. She tried to recollect the previous night events but couldn't. Her pussy and ass felt sore.

"Where is my husband?" Mithila asked, "I did as you asked, now let me talk to him please."

"He is fine," Armaan said.

"I want to see him, NOW!" she shouted.

"You are in no position to give orders around here, so mind your tone," Armaan warned.

"Anshul had nothing to do with any of this!" she shouted, "You hurt him, you get nothing out of me!"

"There is something interesting I want to show you," Armaan said pressing a button on the TV remote.

A video started playing on the screen. Mithila was lying drugged on the bed in the very same room. Three men entered the frame. The all had covered their faces with masks with holes cut out of eyes and lips. They all had hairy bodies and were not in the best shape. The men started feeling her body. Having three sets of hands running over her, her body began to respond. One of the men began to rub her nipples from over her blouse. Her nipples instantly hardened. Another man raised her tiny skirt and spread her legs obscenely for the camera. Her lacy panties came into view. He began to rub her pussy over the panties and soon a wet spot was visible. All three of them were being very gentle with her body, giving her irresistible pleasure. Her moans were getting louder.

With her legs still wide open and the wet spot on her panties getting larger every minute, one of the men raised her top and removed it while another just continued rubbing her pussy over her panties. Mithila didn't resist as her body sought more and more pleasurable sensations. Her sexy bra came into view. One of the men lifted her and place her on his lap, her back to his chest as he cupped her breasts and played with her nipples from over her lacy bra. The third man holding the camera zoomed in on her face capturing her expressions of pleasure and loud moans. He bent over and licked her lips. Mithila raised her neck and kissed the lips of that man, her tongue meeting him. The pleasurable sensations all over her body were so intense that she started rhythmically moving her hips. She unhooked her bra, letting the man touch her bare breasts.

The man kissing her lips now started licking and sucking her left breast, while another man played with her right nipple. The man playing with her pussy now pulled of her panties and exposed her pussy to the camera. He opened her pussy lips and exposed her most intimate parts to the camera. He rubbed her clit lightly, bringing her to the edge. She moaned loudly and her face contorted in desperation.

"Please don't stop..." she gasped, and the men continued pleasuring her.

The man deliberately stopped, making her moan in disappointment. She moved her hand to her pussy trying to rub herself to orgasm but the man stopped her.

"What do you want?" he whispered in her ear.

"I want to cum," she answered shamelessly.

"First, tell us your name, sweetheart," the man insisted.

"Mithila...Dr. Mithila Rai..." she said. The drug had clouded her mind such that she had absolutely no control over anything. She was extremely compliant.

"What is your husband's name?" he asked.

"Dr...Anshul Rai..." she gasped, desperate for an orgasm.

"Doesn't Anshul satisfy you, Mithila?" the man asked teasing her clit again.

"He stays away most of the time...oh God I want this so bad..."

Her breathing became heaving as she neared orgasm. Her moans were now obscenely loud.

"What do you what?" the man asked.

"Fuck! I want to fuck!" she replied.

"Do you like extramarital sex?" he man asked.

"Yes, I do...I find it very thrilling..." she said drowning in ecstasy.

"Have you cheated on your husband before?" he asked.

"Yes, but only a few times..." she said with a naughty smile, "But please don't tell him...I really enjoy casual sex sometimes..."

"Who did you fuck when you cheated on your husband?" he asked.

"My ex boyfriend Aniket, and a few hookups with random men at a bar..." she said.

"And how about with more than one man at once? Have you tried it?" he asked.

"It's been my ultimate fantasy. More the cocks in my body, more the pleasure...I want more, more, more..." she gasped.

"Would you like to try it right now?" he asked.

"Yes, very much!" she said.

She opened her legs very wide. The man placed his cock over her pussy and started teasing her again. She began desperately thrusting her hips forward to take his cock inside. Another man was still at her breasts licking her nipples driving her mad with pleasure.

"What do you know about Pankhudi?" he man asked.

"She is Armaan's girlfriend...Meera is keep her captive..." Mithila said.

"Where is Meera keeping her?" the man asked.

"I don't know..." she said.

"Who knows then?" he asked teasing her clit.

"Only Meera knows...man just fuck me...I can't take it anymore...fuck me! fuck me! fuck me!" she begged repeatedly.

Slowly a cock filled her pussy and there was a blissful expression of satisfaction on her face. One of the men held his cock to her face and she started sucking energetically. She was feeling satisfied having her pussy pounded. Her nipples were also being teased simultaneously. She had on intense orgasm with two cocks in her body. The man fucking her pussy dumped his load inside her and withdrew his cock leaving a trail of cum that the camera zoomed in on for a moment. The cock that she was sucking withdrew just before he came and splashed her face and hair with cum, making her look like a real slut. And the satisfied grin she had on her face only added to the look.