A Game Of Chicken

Story Info
Don't tease your sister.
1.3k words
4.25
69.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our parents had been out of town that week. I was watching a romance drama on tv with my sister when I said something really dumb. My sister is a beautiful woman. Petite, with small breasts. Wavy brown hair, and in good shape, with what I now admit is a shapely ass.

"Oh I wish I had something like that!" She said. "It's been so long!"

"Has it really been awhile? Didn't you have a guy, Jim or something?" I said.

"Chris, that was ages ago. I haven't been with a man in months and months!"

"Damn you're so hard up I bet you'd even fuck me!" I realized as I said it what a terrible joke it was.

"Are you... suggesting I'd have sex with you? My big brother? Is that a joke? Or are you really hoping you have a shot with your own sister?" She said, with a smirk.

I stammered at this, but thought it would be funny to press harder. "Yeah, you must be desperate for any dick, even mine. In fact, I think you especially want mine."

"Is that so? I think you just want me to touch you like this." She said, catching me off guard as she started rubbing my cock through my pants. "You like that, don't you? You like your little sister's hand on your cock."

"J-Jess, what are you doing! You really were desperate!"

"No, I'm just teasing you. I could never enjoy this, you're my brother, don't be gross. You're the one getting hard at your little sister's touch."

"You're just imagining things, sis! I, uh, think it's time we turned in for the night." And with that, I pulled myself away and took off to bed.

"You can lie to yourself all you want. We both know you're the one that enjoyed that!" She said. I tried to pay her no mind.

I wasn't hard. I definitely wasn't hard. She was just saying that to tease me right? There's no way my own sister could get me off like that, of course. I turned in for the night. Such a weird night.

I wake up after a night of half-remembered strange dreams and head to the kitchen for coffee. Before I can make my cup I am greeted by my sister's panty-clad ass as she fishes for something to eat in the fridge. "Put some clothes on sis!"

"Like what you see big bro?" She says, coming back up with leftover pizza. She's wearing a t-shirt at least.

"Quit being gross Jess. I thought that bit was over with yesterday. Any pizza left?" I said.

"Nope, last one. Oh, and it's not over yet. You still haven't admitted that you liked it.

"Please, Jess. you could never get me off you're my little sister. I could never think of you like that."

"We'll see..." she said. I ignored her for my coffee. Breakfast of champions. Then I had a terrible idea.

"Hey, sis." I walked over to her.

"Yeah Chris?" she said, right before I planted a kiss on her. "Mmmmm!?!" she mumbled. Her lips were so soft and so... I couldn't believe I was doing this. My little sister's lips on mine. She moaned into me. I knew she wanted it. I slip my tongue in just to prove the point, and she lets me right in. Our tongues twirl together for just a moment before she pushes me away.

"See? I told you you had a thing for your sister." she said, smiling. "You're such a perv. What kind of brother gives his own sister a kiss like that?"

"I just wanted to prove you wanted me to and you fell for it! Don't lie!" I replied.

"I just wanted to see how far you'd go. How long have you wanted to french your sister?" she shot back. My face got a bit warm here.

"But you let me go that far. I bet you'd let me go all the way." I said. What am I doing?

"Oh? if that's so why don't you take me right now?" she said. "Go on, sweep your little sister off her feet." Was she teasing me still or did she really want it? It really has been a long time for her.

"Maybe I will." I'll really call her bluff this time. I walk over and pull her panties down.

"Chris!" I plant another kiss on her as I run my hand down and start rubbing my sister's pussy. This is weird. This is so weird, but I have to prove she's enjoying this. "Mmm Chris..."

"You like that don't you sis? you like th-" she interrupts me by grabbing my cock through my pajamas. Pulls it out over the hem.

"You can't deny it this time, bro. you are rock hard." she says as she begins stroking. Aiming it right at her entrance she says "you want in here so bad don't you? Just admit you're the one that wanted this so we can be done with it."

I immediately pull myself away. "You almost had me sis. You just about had your own brother inside you, you sicko."

"No Chris, you're the one that wants me." she says. "Just take a gander at these and you'll have to admite I'm right." I watch in shock and- just shock as she lifted her shirt, revealing her perky tits.

"That's it." I say. "You're the only one here thatbwants us to fuck and I'll prove it right here, right now." I begin grinding on her pussy. "I can make you cum but there's no way you could ever make me cum. You're the real perv here, not me."

"Mmmm yeah bro. prove I'm the only perv here and fuck your sister." she said. I slide in, first the tip.

"Fuck you're so tight." I said. And wet. she really does want me. Would I be able to stop in time to prove that? She really couldn't make me cum right? She's my sister after all.

She leans against the table as I slip all in. "I bet you're already about to explode bro. You couldn't handle your sister's tight pussy." she said. I start fucking her. I was really fucking my own sister. This was so sick but I didn't really want this. This was still to prove her wrong. But she felt so right.

I watched my dick slipping in and out of her. She did too, biting her lip. "Ohhh, ohhh yes. Just like that. Make m- make yourself cum soon and get out." she said.

I took a breast in one hand and her hip in the other. This was feeling too good. It shouldn't be feeling good at all. "Just cum, sis. You know you need to."

"Ah, ah, ah! C-Chris you're the only one here that needs to cum." she said. I was boiling up for her. My own sister's cunt squeezing my cock. I was gonna cum soon. I was gonna cum in my own sister! This was so nasty, but it didn't feel it.

"Oh God Jess I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I pull halfway out, but she pulls me back in.

"Not so fast, bro. You're gonna learn your lesson and cum in your little sister. You wanted me so bad I know it. Now show me how much you want me! she said.

"Of fuck fuck fuck sis I- ohhh I'm cumming. Take it!" I heard her moan put for me. I felt her cumming on my dick as I let out into her. "Oh fuck Jess!"

We laid together a moment, before we both turned red. We'd actually fucked! I'd had sex with my own sister and she her brother! "Chris fuck why didn't you chicken out? I didn't think we'd go this far!"

"Why didn't you chicken out? You wanted this to happen didn't you? You must really have wanted me!