A Game of Consequences Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard and Jill explore each other in Rome.
5.9k words
4.81
10.4k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2....do as the Romans do.

The walk up three flights of stairs was quite surreal. I kept groping her bum, and she kept trying to stop me playfully, while on each landing we'd sort of collapse into a corner and snog some more. It was a good job that everyone else from our party had gone to bed long before. When we finally fell through the door into her room, she was giggling like a girl of my own age.

I managed to unzip her tight-fitting dress, but before I could pull it off she had my short-sleeved shirt unbuttoned and was running her hands over my chest. "Mmm. Smooth and nicely toned. I bet you work out," she said with a cheeky grin. And then my jeans were undone, and her hand was inside. And then, inside my underpants. "Oooh! That's nice. Feels like you really do like me."

I finally managed to get her dress off. Peeling it down her arms was difficult, as she didn't seem to want to take her hands off my body. Finally, it slid over her hips and dropped to the floor. Underneath, in her matching set of white lace bra and panties, she looked utterly gorgeous.

My first instinct was to reach for her, get her bra off, feel those lovely tits. Somehow, I realised that I had to take it a little more slowly, savour it and try to impress her with my skills and tenderness - such as they were. This was likely to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I knew that I absolutely mustn't blow it.

The first problem was my own clothes. My shirt was unbuttoned, my jeans unfastened and the zip down, the hard fabric pulled back around my hips. Not only wasn't this very comfortable but I also felt it looked a bit comical, and it limited my movements. So as coolly as I could, I pulled off the shirt and dropped it onto a nearby chair, next to my discarded jacket. She was looking at me with some interest, so I guessed I was still doing OK. The jeans were more of a problem, as my trainers and socks were still on. With a bit of a contortion, I managed to get my jeans, trainers and socks off in one go. I scooped them to one side, but had the gentlemanly impulse to pick up her dress from the floor and lay it carefully over a chair. 'Couldn't hurt', I thought, 'and might earn me a few brownie points.'

"Oh good - a man who knows how to undress. I can't abide to see a guy in just socks." She grabbed hold of me and we kissed again. When she finally stopped trying to eat my mouth, I switched my attention to her neck and ears, which I'd read in one of the manuals were very sensitive in women. This seemed to work because she started making appropriate noises.

My hands were behind her back, so I took the opportunity to unfasten her bra. She didn't seem to mind, and soon I could feel those warm, firm breasts against my chest. My hand snaked around to the front and cupped one of the delicious globes, and I was delighted to feel the nipple hard against my palm and to hear her give a little moan.

I continued to nibble and lick her neck, but where I wanted to go next was slightly further south. As I leaned back to enjoy the sight of her body, I caught my first glimpse of her nipples. I say 'first glimpse', but what I mean is 'first glimpse, naked'. On a couple of occasions, she'd come to school either bra-less or with a bra that didn't, as it were, leave a lot to the imagination. I recall one lesson about William Pitt the Younger which I, and every boy in the class, completely failed to take in, so focused were we on Mrs Dawson's nipples sticking out like bullets through her thin blouse.

In the flesh, her nipples were astounding; long, hard and very suckable. I carefully squeezed one between two fingers as I felt the weight of her warm breast in the palm of my hand. The moan of pleasure she let out told me I was on the right track.

But despite the desire I had to feel her nicely-rounded tits and suck those fabulous nipples, I knew I needed to do more to get her in the mood and persuade her that I was a proper lover and not some inexperienced kid. I ran my fingernails lightly up each arm, bent down and licked inside her elbows, and returned to her neck and earlobes - all the 'erogenous zones' I'd read about, some of which I'd tried with Steph and many of which I'd never bothered with. I took quite a lot of time just stroking her skin, everywhere I could reach, and the response seemed to be good. When I finally got my lips around one of those amazing nipples, I sensed her throwing her head back and moaning with pleasure. Great - I seemed to be doing alright.

"Richard - Richard, please. Let's - let's get on the bed."

That's not an invitation any self-respecting guy is ever likely to refuse. Before we lay down, Mrs Dawson got hold of my pants and slipped them down my legs. She took my erect and throbbing cock in her hand, examined it carefully for a few moments, and then looked me in the eye with a saucy expression on her face. All of her earlier sadness had evaporated, though there were still faint streaks where her eye makeup had run.

"I've no idea what's gotten into me, but I think it's about time I found out what's going to be getting into me." Her cheeky little grin made my cock twitch with pent-up desire. "Looks very nice. A respectable size for a boy - a young man of your age. Do you know what to do with it?"

"Is that a trick question?" I asked. "I know where it's going - if you'll let me..."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll let you. I might even make you." Again, that saucy smile. She stroked my cock gently up and down and I moaned with pleasure. "But do you know how to use it to give a girl a good time? It takes a lot of practice, and if you've not had much, then we need to make sure I get my fun as well as you getting yours. I won't embarrass you by asking how many times this has been inside a girl, or what the result was. I really don't care, but I think that it's best if, before it goes into me, you make me very, very excited. Tell you what - take my panties off."

"Of course, Miss." She lay back and I pulled the thin, white, lacy garment slowly down her legs.

"And stop calling me Miss. I hate it when people do it in class, and I don't want you doing it here either. My name's Jill. Since we've been introduced - and pretty soon you're going to be introduced into me..." that smile again "I think it's alright if we become - familiar."

Mrs Dawson - Jill - had great legs, smooth, long and beautifully shaped. I'd frequently admired those legs at school. Tonight I gave them only a passing glance, as I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. Her dark pubes had been neatly trimmed - this was before girls routinely shaved or waxed - and there was very little hair between her legs. Her pussy lips looked plump, pink and pouting - and seemed to glisten.

I tentatively inserted a finger into her surprisingly-wet slit, and she gasped "Oh yes." I slowly stroked it back and forth, which got a less positive reaction. "Careful - not on my clit. Not yet. Try this instead." She gently placed her hand over mine and steered my finger inside her. "Oh, that's nice, Richard. Now, move it slowly in and out. Try to curl your finger a little as you - oh yes, yes. Just like that, just like that!"

I couldn't stop looking at her face. I'd always thought that she was beautiful in a knowing but friendly way. In class, she sometimes used an expression of feigned amazement, as if you'd just surprised her with something naughty but very nice, and it was a secret between just the two of you. There was something of that expression on her face as I caressed her. Despite the obvious attractions of her breasts and pussy, at that moment, her face was the sexiest part of her. Her eyes were closed, her soft, pink lips were parted and she looked like a woman in the throes of sexual rapture - exactly what I was hoping to achieve.

I dipped my head again to her nipples and sucked gently, first on one, then the other. After maybe a minute, during which I also gently worked my finger inside her wet, silky and surprisingly tight vagina, her eyes fluttered open. She'd been gently stroking my cock, which had felt fantastic, but I was about to ask her to stop as it seemed likely that she would make me come. Then she turned to me and smiled. "That's lovely, but as you're so good at kissing, perhaps it's time to try my other lips?"

I'd gone down on Steph a few times, but I don't think she was ever that impressed, and she seemed to prefer my fingers. With Mrs Dawson - Jill - I was determined to get it right. She spread her legs and I moved into position, my finger still inside the wet hole. I stuck my tongue out and licked the front of her slit.

"Ah! No! Too soon! Work your way around, further back. I'll tell you when I'm ready for you to lick my clit."

Eager to get it right, I started licking tracing a line around her outer lips with the tip of my tongue.

"Use the flat of your tongue. Don't poke - don't poke with the tip."

I was a bit embarrassed by my obvious lack of skill, but she clearly wanted me to continue, so I carefully followed her instructions and soon I was getting the response I was looking for.

"Oh yes - that's nice! Oh yes - do that some more."

Gradually I licked all the way around her vagina, while still dipping my finger in and out of her. It was a bit tricky to coordinate at first, but I eventually got the hang of it. I started experimenting, and I spent maybe ten minutes exploring the region with some enthusiasm. I sucked on her neat inner lips. I tried pulling my finger out of her vagina and sliding the tip of my tongue inside her. I ran the flat of my tongue the length of her slit and then, without asking, continued lightly over her clit. As the sounds coming from her mouth seemed to be those of pleasure, I decided not to wait for instruction but to carry on under my own initiative.

I navigated my way all around her sweet slit with my lips and tongue, mostly keeping in an area from just behind her vagina to just behind her clit, with occasional sneaky forays forward; just gentle strokes at first, but then getting a little bolder. My finger went back inside her, and I tried both an in-out motion and also curling my fingers to rub lightly where I'd read that the G-spot could be found. She kept making the sort of noises that I'd always wanted girls to make (but had rarely achieved), so I had to conclude that I was doing something right, though precisely which of all the things I was doing was the thing that was turning her on most was still something of a mystery.

She was by now very wet, partly from my saliva but mostly from the rather delicious juices flowing from her vagina. Her soft moans were getting more urgent now, so I decided it was time to go for the big finish. The finger inside made small circling motions on an area that felt promising. It was difficult to reach - my wrist was bent right back to keep the pad of my finger in the right place, but I guessed that if I flipped my hand over, my fingernail wouldn't achieve the same result.

The next question was what to do with my mouth. I slowly dipped until the tip of my tongue touched a place just in front of her vagina, and taking care to flatten my tongue, moved my head forward so that the stroke, broad and flat, swept lightly up to the apex of her lips and over her little rosebud clit. The moan she let out at that point made me think 'Bingo!' - I'd got the action. So I lifted my head, went back to the start and swept my tongue over the same course again. And again. And she arched her back and pushed her wide-open vulva into my mouth. And I realised that I'd cracked it, and my gorgeous teacher was now entirely in my control.

I adjusted my position, shifting onto one elbow to make it easier for the other arm to keep up the G-spot action. As I did so, one knuckle gently pressed against her bum-hole. She flinched slightly, but I heard her say "Oooh! Naughty!" I took this as a good sign and readjusted my position so that I could use my fingers more freely in the area. Again, it wasn't easy, given everything else I was trying to do, but I found that when I traced a fingertip around the puckered hole, already wet with the juices running down from her pussy, she gave a little shudder and went "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I kept on circling and rubbing gently, finding that she was soon squirming even more and moaning loudly.

The coordination was tricky, but I finally managed to slip the tip of a finger into her bum hole whilst still rubbing her G-spot and licking her open slit. It was a bit like one of those games where you have to rub your stomach and pat the top of your head at the same time - only a lot more fun. She kept moaning ever more loudly, with the occasional "Oh yes!" or "Oh God!" thrown in. I assumed this was a good sign, so I just kept going - licking, rubbing and probing her bum. As her cries got more insistent, I thought "Right. Time to move in for the kill."

Wrong. I increased the pressure and speed of my tongue strokes and pressed a little harder with my finger on her G-spot, and suddenly her tone changed. "No! No - please! Not harder - not faster. Just - just keep on doing - what you were - what you were doing!" Her tone was almost pleading.

It took me a few seconds to get back to where I'd been before, by which time I sensed that she'd come down from her peak and I had to work back up to it. Fortunately, when you're 18, you have more stamina and endurance than you realise - probably more than you'll ever have for the rest of your life. It took a little while to recover from my mistake, but eventually, the noises returned to the pitch I wanted. By now, my finger at the back was penetrating her to the second knuckle. It felt very naughty - not that licking and finger-fucking my teacher didn't feel naughty enough - and my cock was throbbing with desire, aching for the release that I hoped she would eventually bestow on me.

But for now, it was her pleasure that was my main focus. My neck and both forearms were beginning to ache with the awkward positions and extended efforts required, but that all seemed nothing compared with the thrill of doing what I was doing to my very horny teacher. As her cries got louder and more urgent, I tried to make sure that I didn't make the same mistake again. "Just keep doing what you were doing" is what she'd told me to do. I felt sure that if she wanted me to change anything, she'd tell me, so I focused on keeping on.

And at last, I got my reward. Her moans got louder and louder. Then she almost shrieked "Oh Yes! Yes! YESSSS! Ohgodohgodohgod oh GOOOOOODDDDD!," and I felt her bum-hole contract tightly around my finger. Inside her vagina, I felt - or thought I felt - similar contractions, and she was pushing her clit right into my mouth. I shifted position slightly and my finger in her bum slipped in further - almost all the way. She gave a little squeal and I felt her bum-hole contract strongly several more times.

Should I stop? I knew that after I'd come, my cock-head was too sensitive to carry on for more than a few seconds. Wisely, I decided to continue - 'keep on until she begs me to stop!' I thought, picturing myself as the highly-skilled lover that in my heart I knew I wasn't. So I kept on, and so did she. It seemed quite some time before she finally grabbed my hair, lifting my head and gasping "Stop! Please - please stop now!"

'Right!' I thought. 'Job done!' I took great care to slip my finger out of her vagina, and then slowly withdrew the other finger from the tight grip of her sphincter. She giggled as I did that, almost as if I'd been tickling her. My arms and neck ached, but I felt insanely happy. I'd fulfilled one of my fantasies, getting up close and extremely personal with the wet, sexy regions of my teacher's body. Anything else would be icing on the cake.

I moved up the bed and flopped down beside her, now feeling the ache in my arms and shoulders even more as I got up from my constrained position. Her face was a picture. Her makeup had run a little, and there was a sheen of perspiration across her face, but her eyes were wide and on fire, and her smile was the most beautiful I'd ever seen.

"Wow, Richard!" she breathed. "Who'd have thought it? That was so beautiful - and very, very naughty. What gave you the idea to stick a finger up my bum?"

"I - I don't know. It just seemed a very sexy thing to do."

"Well, I'll let you into a secret. I love it, and I really liked what you did with your mouth and your finger inside me. I don't think I've had such a satisfying orgasm for a long time." She put her arms around me and kissed me, very passionately. "Now," she added, and there was one of her 'naughty secret' looks on her face, "do you think you're ready for me? Would you like to fuck me?"

My cock must have given a twitch of its own accord. I'd had dreams - or more correctly, wanking fantasies - about Mrs Dawson showing me her pussy, about Mrs Dawson sucking my cock, but mostly about Mrs Dawson spreading her long legs for me to fuck her. In my fantasies, she always begged me to fuck her, which was all the more erotic as it seemed about the most unlikely thing for her to do. I couldn't believe my ears. All I could do was nod, dumbly. I felt that if I said, "Yes, I'd absolutely love to fuck you, Miss," the spell would be broken and she'd slap my face and leave angrily.

"So did you equip yourself with the appropriate rubber goods, as well as the Sobranis?" she asked.

"Sure. They're in my wallet, in my jacket pocket. I'll just get them..."

"I have a better idea. Do you know what a blowjob is, Richard?"

"Sure, Miss - er, Jill. Of course I know." I'd longed to get a proper blowjob since I'd first found out what the term meant, but though Kathy did a half-hearted version - I came almost instantly in her mouth - Steph didn't feel like doing one. She said my cock was too big for her mouth, and anyway, she didn't like the idea of tasting semen. The one time she'd tried it for more than a few seconds, all I could feel was her teeth scraping my tender flesh - not a good sensation.

"Really? Do you know, or do you really know, I wonder?" She knelt up on the bed beside me, then bent over me on her elbows. "A proper blowjob. Like this..."

She dipped her head, lifted my cock so it was vertical with one hand, and slowly lowered her mouth over it. It was glorious - all softness, wetness and sublime warmth. Her dark hair, now loose from her ponytail, spilt forward, and I absently swept it gently aside with one hand so I could see what she was doing. And what she was doing looked - and felt - pretty damn horny.

Steph seemed to feel that she had to try to suck quite hard. Mrs Dawson just slowly lowered her mouth over my cock, softly brushing it with wet lips and rubbing it gently with her even wetter tongue. Slowly up and down, taking about half my length, then sliding me back to where her lips just brushed my cock-head. Then pursing her lips more tightly and pushing down so that the head seemed to force its way through the tight hole between them - a bit like the sensation when I took Steph's virginity, only better and even wetter - and without the rubber in between.

Then she took my cock back out of her mouth, swept her hair back and gave me an amazingly saucy look as she licked me up and down. "Good?" she asked. I'm sure she knew the answer.

"Unbelievable. If you - aaaah! - if you go on much - much longer, I'm going to..."

Then she surrounded the head of my cock with her lips and pushed down hard, pulling back, sliding her soft wet mouth up and down my shaft faster than before, the touch of her lips tighter, the pressure of her naughty, naughty tongue stronger.

I came. I spurted and spurted and moaned and probably screamed as the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt swept over me, and my cock kept twitching and emptying its salty fluids into her mouth. I couldn't believe that not only didn't she stop, but she seemed to revel in driving me to even more glorious sensations.

12