A Game of Consequences Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill and Richard explore each other's fantasies.
5.9k words
4.83
6.5k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4. What We Wish For

In my room, I fished out the Sobranis, and inside the pack was a little note that just said "11?" It was still only 10:30, so I decided to shower and splash on some cologne. I dressed again, this time dispensing with underwear. I'd been listening out for the sound of Pete returning, as I didn't want to bump into him in the corridor. Once I'd heard him come back to his room next door, as well as the sound of several other furtive knocks and doors in the corridor opening and closing, I began to get increasingly impatient.

At around ten-fifty, I checked out the corridor and then headed up towards Jill's room. I was just about to knock on her door when I heard someone coming upstairs. I hurried down the passage and slipped around a corner. When I carefully peered out, I was surprised to see the waiter from the restaurant furtively checking the room numbers. He stopped outside one of the doors and knocked softly. For a moment I thought it was Jill's door, but when it opened I realised it was Mr Palmer's room. So the old boy had pulled after all!

As soon as the door closed, I slipped back down the corridor and knocked softly. The door opened, but obviously with Jill behind it, so I stepped inside and it closed behind me.

"Impatient boy," she said, kissing me. "I'm not even properly dressed!"

Perhaps Jill could be described as 'improperly dressed'. She had on a pair of hold-up stockings and high heels, and a black ribbon tied as a choker around her neck. Otherwise, she was beautifully, gloriously naked. We were immediately all over each other. She almost ripped my clothes off and was clearly delighted with my lack of underwear. As soon as my trousers were unzipped, my cock was in her mouth and she was smiling up at me. I bore this exquisite torment for as long as I could before gently but firmly pushing her head away and smothering every inch of her very available flesh with kisses, licks and nibbles. She sighed as I ran my tongue up and down her spine, and around the back of her neck as I cupped her gorgeous tits and squeezed those delectable nipples. I transferred my mouth, in long sweeps of my tongue, down her arms and then onto those firm, creamy globes, suckling like a baby while she moaned in pleasure.

It wasn't long before I was shimmying my way south, skirting her sweet pussy to lick and stroke her inner thighs above the stocking tops. Recalling her lessons from the night before, I made my progress towards her clit slow and deliberate, carefully licking and teasing every inch of flesh I could reach. Only when I felt her arch her back and spread her thighs wider did my tongue trace its path back along the length of her slit. This time she didn't need to guide me. I'd made a careful note of her directions from the night before, and tonight I vowed I'd be her perfect lover. Finally, when I was certain she was ready, I took the risk and homed in on her clit, with a finger again inside her. I let my open mouth envelop her clit and the junction of her inner lips and allowed the flat of my tongue to pulse and rub across that sensitive area.

I thought that her cries would wake up the whole hotel, and hoped that Mr Palmer next door was sufficiently occupied with his young friend not to notice. Jill clawed at my hair and bucked her pelvis uncontrollably, and I was delighted to feel the pulsing inside her pussy as she seemed to come for ages and ages.

Finally, her spasms subsided and she twisted away from me. "Stop! Oh, please stop! Oh God! I can't - can't take any more!" she gasped.

And then she was in my arms, kissing me hungrily. "That was - amazing, Richard. God, you're - you're a quick learner. Wow! Hope you've - got the stamina - for a repeat - later." She giggled. "I hope - I hope I have!"

She reached out for the wineglass that she'd left at her bedside. She drank a little, then offered the glass to me. I took a sip, but the wine was warm and I realised I preferred the flavour of her pussy juices. I told her so.

"Oooh, you flatterer! Well, I'm sure you can taste as much as you like from that fountain tonight, young man. I'm feeling as randy as hell. I want to go home sore and satisfied, if that's OK with you, Richard."

We kissed and hugged some more, and then she kissed and licked her way down my chest, over my nipples (which I enjoyed), down to my cock. The blowjob was hot, gentle, slower and more subtle than the previous night, very sexy and ultimately orgasmic. She spent a lot of time licking around my cock and balls, only moving to serious sucking and mouth-fucking when I was already getting pretty close. She cupped my cock across her mouth, playing it like a harmonica with lots of wet tongue. She gently licked and sucked my balls, teasing the sensitive area behind the scrotum. And she finished me off with the head of my cock in her mouth, strumming the most sensitive bits with her tongue. The effect was dizzying, and when I came, she took some of the jizz in her mouth and let some splash across her face.

"I understand that boys like that. I guess they consider it's like marking your territory; if your spunk is on my face, then I must be your bitch. Is that something you like, Richard? Marking me as your possession?"

"Jill, I would love to possess you, but in a good way. You're amazing." I reached for her and held her close. I wanted to say 'I love you', but I felt it would be wrong. Instead, I said, "I've never met anyone like you."

"So I gather, or you might have more control over your cock! No, only joking, Richard. Actually, I really like your cock - and the rest of you, of course. Every inch of you is sexy - not just these six."

By that time, despite having come only a few minutes earlier, I was already getting hard again. My fingers found their way back between her legs, and I was delighted to discover that she was wet and responsive. After five, maybe ten minutes of stroking and gentle probing while using my mouth on her mouth, her neck and her nipples, I sensed she was ready again.

Then I thought 'shit! My condoms are in my trouser pocket - across the bedroom!' I broke the kiss and started to get up.

"What - what's up?" she gasped, clearly a little frustrated that my fingers had abandoned her hot, juiced-up pussy.

"Need a rubber," I replied, quickly.

"Bedside drawer. Some spares in there."

I looked, and sure enough, there was a strip of four condoms. "Left over from the supplies for the girls. Hurry. Get one and give it to me. I need your fingers back, pleasing me."

So I tore off a condom from the strip and dropped it next to her, then went back to finger-fucking her and rubbing her clit. Her moans and sighs returned to their previous level.

I meanwhile, was raring to go. "Ready to get fucked, Miss?" I tried. This was potentially a high-risk strategy. She could get annoyed and tell me not to call her 'Miss' ever again; or, as I guessed might be the case, it could be a turn-on under the circumstances, reinforcing that she was doing the forbidden thing and fucking one of her pupils.

It worked. "If you're man enough for it, Richard," she said, tearing the wrapper open and unrolling the rubber over me. "It feels like you have the length and the girth, big boy, but have you got the endurance?"

"Do you want me to show you, Miss?" I said with a hint of insolence in my voice. I wanted her to feel she was fucking a 'bad boy', even though I was probably one of the best-behaved pupils in her class.

"Oh yes, Richard. Teach me a lesson I'll never forget!" She had an amazing saucy smile on her face, and if I wasn't rock hard before, I was solid porphyry now.

"OK, Miss. You asked for it. Spread your legs and take what's coming to you."

"Oooh, so forceful! You're a very rude boy, Richard." Again, that smile.

"You'd better believe it!" I'm not sure that I did, but I knelt up on the bed and pushed her knees apart. She put up token resistance.

"I don't think you should be doing this to your teacher, Richard. It's not appropriate."

"It'll be even less appropriate when my cock's deep inside you Miss."

"Oh my God, Richard," she said with mock outrage, "you're not really going to - OOOOH!"

I had lowered myself between her wide-spread thighs, and in a fluid motion managed to get my cock not only into position but in. It almost felt like I knew what I was doing.

"Oh - my - God - Richard. You're - you're - fucking me!" At this point, I have to say, I gritted my teeth and prayed not to come. All this coy 'I'm-your-teacher-and-you-really-shouldn't-be-doing-this-you-naughty-boy' stuff was as horny as hell - clearly for both of us. Only I needed to last long enough to give her a chance of coming again, whereas she could make me shoot my entire load within seconds - if I let her.

I needed an emergency distraction. Latin noun declensions - about the most un-sexy thing I could think about at that moment. Something I hadn't had to do for three years. Think fast - bellum, neuter noun, meaning war. Let's see - bellum, bellum, bellum - oh my God, keep thrusting, thrusting into her - belli - shit, keep thrusting - bello, bello. I could feel the slippery nylon of her stockings against my thighs, her heels digging in behind. My chest pressed down on her gorgeous tits, and we were kissing like crazed things. Now the - oh sweet Jesus, she was tight and wet and hot. Now the plural - bella, bella, bella - aaah! - bellorum, bellis, bellis.

Now what? My Latin had helped me resist an orgasm for maybe fifteen or twenty seconds, but I had to do better. Her hips were rising to meet me, each time I pressed down. It felt glorious, even through the de-sensitising rubber, and I was never going to be able to last the distance. I had to either slow myself down or - or speed her up. Or both.

On an impulse, I pulled out, quite abruptly, and pressed my erect cock into her slit, trying to rub it against her clit. Cue some incoherent noises from Jill, and a slight reduction in sensation for me. The shaft of my cock rubbed her wet valley, but I was able to steer the sensitive head clear of immediate triggers, and it was no longer encased in hot, wet, tight, juicy pussy-flesh.

"Oh, you - oooh! - you teasing bastard - AH! AH! - Richard, you - you keep me - keep me - bubbling - AAH! Oh, that feels good. Yes, yes! More! On my clit! Yes!"

This seemed to be a good thing, but maybe the trick was to find a way in which I could fuck her and play with her clit at the same time. It was going to be tricky like this. Perhaps I needed to turn her over.

I pulled my hips back, tried to kneel upright and disentangle her legs from mine. "Oh, so that's it, is it? A few minutes in my pussy and you give up?" She gave me a mocking look.

"Oh no, Miss. I've hardly started. By the time I've finished with your pussy, you'll be screaming. Now turn over and get your bum in the air."

"Oh, you impudent boy!" she said, with a look that told me she was enjoying this. She quickly turned over, spread her knees wide on the mattress and presented her peachy bottom. "Is this what you had in mind?"

The sight was almost too much for me. Her sweet pink pussy with its sparse dark hairs glistened enticingly, her vagina open and inviting. Her tight, pink bumhole between her firm, round arse cheeks seemed to wink naughtily at me. The vista was erotically framed by the black stocking tops, now a little wet from her juices. I shuffled in behind her and put my hand firmly on her bum, lined up my cock and made one firm thrust.

"OH! Oh God! Oh, you brute!" she protested, but at the same time I felt her hips flex to maximise the depth and bring my cock into contact with her most sensitive areas. I slid my left hand around and found her clit, and she squealed, and the way she wiggled her hips told me I was doing something right.

"Don't - don't give me that, Miss. You love it - hard - don't you, Miss?" I felt that this teasing was getting her more excited, and I wanted to get her to her climax as soon as possible. The trouble was, my own sensations were mounting faster than I could control them. I needed another distraction. I could hear Mr Palmer, when he taught us Latin, saying 'decline dominus, masculine noun, meaning master'. OK, then. Dominus, domine, dominum. 'What's Latin for mistress?' I suddenly thought? Maybe 'domina'? I guess I'm fucking my domina. What's the Latin for 'I fuck'? Is it 'fornico', or 'fornicato'? That's something they never taught us. Perhaps it was a case of 'fornicato domina' - I'm fucking the mistress. No, you idiot - 'mistress' is the object of the sentence, the thing or person being fucked. It must be 'fornicato dominam'.

All this absurdity seemed to be working. I'd managed another dozen thrusts and an extended period of clit-rubbing, and my arousal had now receded slightly. Jill was definitely getting into this. I tried changing my angle to see if it made any difference to her response, and found that she moaned louder and more positively if I angled slightly downwards so that my cock pressed more firmly on the front wall of her vagina. The only problem was that this meant that the really sensitive area under the head of my cock also got more stimulation. Still, I tried to force down the sensations with some more Latin while I searched for a way to give her the climax that was my goal - the badge of success, the gold star attached to this particular assignment.

I'd had my eyes tight shut, terrified that the sight of her like this would tip me over the edge too soon. Finally, I risked it. I glanced down, and there was her peachy arse, under my hand. On an impulse, I gave it a playful slap.

"Ow!" she complained, but I could tell that it was a mock protest. "What was that for?"

"That was because - you're a horny little - little tart - Miss!" I said, unsure what effect it might have.

"And you think - one slap - will change that? Do you want it to?"

I took the hint and slapped her again, and again - not hard, just playfully. Each time, she protested, but judging by the movement of her hips, she was enjoying it. And all the while, my mind was swirling with Latin declensions and conjugations, trying to remember sentence construction - anything, anything except focusing on fucking my horny teacher from behind and slapping her peachy arse. That way lay madness - or at the very least, premature ejaculation!

My hand stroked back across the smooth skin of her bum, and it was so erotic just to feel it under my hand. I ran my thumb down the crack of her arse, lightly stroking the back of her vagina as my cock slid in and out, gently teasing the wet area between it and her tight sphincter. She responded with a series of little gasps and moans that told me I'd found another pleasure zone.

And then, with my thumb swirling around behind the wet, hot hole I was fucking, I remembered her reaction from the night before. I pressed gently, then more firmly into the tight pink ring, and insinuated my thumb into her arsehole to the first joint. Her response was even better than I'd expected.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God! You - you're such - such a naughty boy! Oh - OH! Your naughty - naughty thumb is - is right in my - in my - arse!"

"Yes, Miss. Right in your arse. And you love it, don't you, Miss?"

"Oh God! Oh yes, Richard. Feels - feels so - sexy. So - so fucking - hot!"

I was gritting my teeth. Mensa - a table - mensa, mensa, mens - AAAH! She was moving her hips in a way that was going to make me come any moment, and her words were pushing me towards the edge. Had to fight it. Mensae, mensae...

"Maybe - maybe I should - I should stick my cock - in there...Miss..." Would that image excite her or repel her? The thought of it sure as hell threatened my orgasmic control.

"Oh God, NO! Please! Your - your cock's so - so big in my - in my... AAH! In my pussy. You're - you're fucking me so - so hard, so - so deep. OOOH!"

I almost exploded. Shit, quickly! Amo, amas, amat - I love, you love, she loves - loves it hard in the - STOP! Fight it!

"Too big - too big for my - my arse....AAAAH!"

I was grinding my teeth, trying hard to keep rubbing her clit, working my thumb deeper in and out of her tight bumhole, and desperately thrusting into her pussy, trying so, so hard not to come. No - not yet, not yet.

"So you - you don't - don't want - my - my big cock - up - up your arse - Miss?"

She gasped "Oh God! No, no, no, oh, oh! OH!.... OH! OH YES!!!" And I felt her arsehole give a little pulse around my thumb, and then another, and I knew. She let out a long moan that I found even more erotic than the things she was saying. I let go of my control at last, but perversely I couldn't come until at least another dozen strokes, by which time she was squealing and thrusting her hips back at me and I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as she kept coming. And then, only then, did I pump spurt after spurt into that condom.

I collapsed on top of her, my hips on her bum, my arms taking the weight to prevent me from crushing her into the mattress. Her face was pressed into the pillow, and I heard her laughing. I could feel the little ripples through her body, pressed beneath me, as her laughter seemed to take hold of her. I licked the back of her neck and moved my hand around to cup one of her gorgeous tits.

"What's so funny?" I asked, a little taken aback. For a moment I thought that I must have done something really stupid.

She twisted around and pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me hungrily. When we broke, she still seemed to be chuckling.

"Richard, that was - that was quite amazing. You seem to have learned - so quickly." Her breathing was still a little ragged. "And that was..." She seemed to pause for a moment. "That was like - like one of my fantasies."

"Christ Miss, that was several of my fantasies rolled into one. You are amazing! And I loved the stockings and choker."

My softening cock slipped out of her, and I knelt up to remove and knot the condom, grabbing a tissue to carefully wipe my over-sensitised cock. She rolled over and smiled.

"I hoped you would. When I went into the chemist's to get the condoms I saw the hold-ups and thought they'd be a nice surprise for you. The ribbon was just something I had in my suitcase. I sometimes use it for my hair." She took a tissue from me and wiped around her upper thighs and pussy, then looked up at me.

"You have a great body, Richard. I'm amazed that you needed to fuck your old teacher with all these randy 18-year-olds around. I can't see how they can keep their hands off you."

"Miss, you're the sexiest female on this trip, in Rome - on the planet! You're gorgeous, Miss. I love you."

There was a look of shock on her face. "No, Richard," she said quite coldly, all of the laughter gone from her face. "No, you most definitely do not love me. That's absolutely not allowed, not possible, understand? You can kiss me and lick me and fuck me and use my body as your sex toy, but you are not, not now, not ever, allowed to fall in love with me! Understood?"

"Yes - yes, Miss." I was shocked by her sudden vehemence. "I - I only meant that I love making love with you. You're so gorgeous and hot and sexy..."

"What you meant to say, Richard, is that you love fucking me. You love fucking your teacher because it's very, very naughty, and it's the stuff of fantasies that could never happen in real life."

"Yes, you're right Miss. Sorry - it's just that..." I wanted to tell her how much she meant to me, but I realised that this wouldn't be the right time. Instead, I smiled again and said "You know you've always been in my fantasies. But Miss...?"

"Yes, Richard?" She seemed to have calmed down a little, and she hadn't told me not to call her Miss.

12