A Game of HORSE Pt. 04

Story Info
Brandi plays with toys and decides she wants the real thing.
9.6k words
4.82
19.5k
27

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers

This story contains italics.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

Chapter 8: Katie's Gifts.

Brady's parents were away for the weekend so when the school bell rang on Friday afternoon he rushed home to get out of his regular clothes and dress up. He was going to be Brandi for two solid days and couldn't wait to get started.

Katie was waiting for him when he got home, sitting in her red Mini Cooper in the driveway. When she saw him she hopped out and walked him to the front door, carrying a metal case. "Let's talk," she said excitedly. Brady was worried for a moment that she was going to end the experiment, but she seemed to be smiling and her positive vibe indicated this was going to be a good visit.

"It's been more than two weeks," she stated as she looked at her phone, scrolling and tapping. "That's longer than I told you at the start and you haven't asked me to remove the device. I take it all is well?"

"Ummm, yeah!" Brady exclaimed, not exactly sure what Katie meant and feeling self-conscious about the things Brandi had done. Katie looked at him expectantly, urging him to explain.

"Well, yeah, I mean, it's been, um... fine. Actually, it's been great!" he admitted. Katie nodded, letting Brady do the talking.

Brady took a deep breath. "It's been amazing, Katie. Completely amazing. I love being Brandi. I love all the stuff you gave me -- the outfits and wigs and all that. I mean, I had no idea..."

"I know," Katie replied softly. "Sit down. Let me fill you in."

Katie explained that the prosthetic breasts weren't the only experimental device she was testing. "Remember that pill I gave you?"

"Uh-huh," Brady responded.

"That was actually a hormone-stimulation therapy that enhanced your psychokinetic response to having breasts."

"What?"

"Just listen," she said, "you see, when your body gets transformed in any way -- hitting puberty, losing a limb, major weight loss, getting a prosthesis -- your mind generally reacts in a positive or negative way and that usually leads to increasing or decreasing hormone production, among other things of course. So the point of the pill was to further stimulate your endocrine activity. Understand?"

Brady looked at her blankly.

"Here's what I mean -- when you got your boobs your mind was either going to respond negatively or positively, even if you weren't aware of it, right? If negative, your system would have reacted by increasing the output of testosterone to counteract the feminine stimulus. Kind of like an immune response, OK?"

"OK," Brady answered, beginning to understand.

"But if your mind reacted positively to the breasts, then the metabolic stimuli would increase your estrogen levels and reduce the male hormones, you see? We call it psychophysiological feedback."

"Uh-huh."

"Usually the results are very slight but the pill was designed to multiply the effect, to make either more testosterone or more estrogen, depending on which way your mind responded. That way the results would be clearer and the next steps easier. Make sense?"

Brady nodded, trying to process all this information.

"We've been monitoring your anatomical and physiological status remotely in real time, through the prosthesis, and it turns out your testosterone levels are way down and estrogen is off the charts. It's clear you had an incredibly strong positive response to the breasts. That's why your voice is getting higher, your body hair isn't growing much, your waist is getting narrow and your hips and butt are flaring out. Even your Adam's apple is disappearing."

Brady looked at her, confused.

"Didn't you notice?" she asked. Brady hadn't noticed, because it happened gradually but now that Katie pointed it out he realized it was true. It was obvious. He was becoming much more feminine.

"I guess... well... yeah. Now that you mention it."

"Sweetheart," Katie said, "you are as girly as they come, except for one thing."

"What---," Brady began but was shocked into silence as Katie reached down and grabbed his crotch, running her hand over it and giving it a squeeze.

"WHOA!" he shouted.

"The only thing that doesn't make sense," Katie said, ignoring his response, "is that your penis doesn't seem to have shrunk. That's what we'd expect with the hormonal changes."

"Actually," Katie elaborated, looking at her phone, "according to our data you've grown by two centimeters. That's almost an inch! Feels thicker, too."

Brady nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, I kind of thought..."

"My field test just confirmed it. Your balls have grown too! Brandi has a respectable package down there now -- more than Brady ever did!" she laughed.

Brady scowled.

"I know it doesn't really match everything else going on," Katie offered, "so if you want we can reverse the effects -- shrink it all down so you look ladylike in a bikini. What do you think?"

"NO!" Brady shouted. "Let's just leave things those things the way they are, OK?"

"Sure -- whatever you want."

"So, what's next?"

Katie opened the case. "Version 2.0!" she said proudly, displaying a new set of breasts.

Brady's heart pounded when he saw them. They were similar to the first set but he could sense they were better. "For me?" he asked excitedly.

Katie nodded. "These are much more lifelike and custom designed for you. Like I said, we've been collecting data on every little detail of your body -- how you move, your temperature, skin tone and melanin levels, hydration, blood flow, nerve function, everything -- and accounted for that in the new design. We improved the materials, too, and the electrical system. These will absolutely feel like a real part of you.

"Do you want them?" she asked. "You can think about it if you're not sure yet --"

"I want them!" Brady blurted out. "Can we do it now?"

* * * * *

An hour later Brady was walking Katie to her car, astonished by the lifelike feel of his new breasts. They were perfect, shapely and firm, standing straight out from his chest with upturned nipples, and slightly larger than the first pair, a full C cup now. They looked perfectly natural even when Katie made him test them out by doing braless yoga poses and jumping jacks. He couldn't believe how real they felt, how they moved, how they matched his skin perfectly and blended into his chest. They nipples actually acted as if they were alive, going from puffy and soft to stiff nubs when they were stimulated or got cold. They were even more sensitive than the last pair, which Katie tested by massaging them and sucking the nipples, sending waves of excitement through Brady's torso. Katie said they would even tan along with his natural skin.

When they got to Katie's car Brady threw his arms around her in a big hug. "Thank you," he gushed, pressing his chest into hers. "Thank you so much for everything Katie."

"You're welcome," she replied, patting his back. She extracted herself from Brady's embrace and reached into the back seat for a large cardboard box. "This is for you," she said, kissing him on the cheek and climbing into the driver's seat. "I'll be in touch."

* * * * *

Brady's mind raced as he dragged the box inside and tore it open, finding it filled with racy outfits and accessories. There was a schoolgirl outfit with a plaid skirt and white socks; a stripper costume with a metallic blue microskirt -- basically just a tiny circle of fabric -- along with a tiny bikini top and ridiculously high heels. There was a cheerleader uniform and lots of other skirts and shorts and shoes and tops along with wigs, jewelry, lingerie and makeup.

There was also a pouch at the bottom of the box, and when Brady unzipped it he froze. It was filled with sex toys -- dildos, vibrators, oil and lube, along with other things he didn't even know the purpose of. He picked up each one and hefted it in his hand, gripping it, bending it, feeling its weight, pressing buttons to set them in motion.

Brady was surprised. Even though he had become obsessed with crossdressing and sex since Katie started the experiment, he hadn't thought for a second about toys or using anything other than his hands and mouth. He shook his head and put the pouch back in the box, a little taken aback by whatever Katie was suggesting with these kinky tools.

Focusing his attention back on the clothes, Brady decided to try on what looked like a saucy secretary outfit. It had a black pencil skirt, a white button-down shirt, matching black blazer and black pumps with a two-inch heel. It looked like something that might pass in a real office, just barely.

First, though, he had to get ready. Brady took a bath, shaved, and put on a cute pink terrycloth robe. He pranced around his room, gathering the supplies to give himself a manicure, pasting tabs on his fingernails to make them long and painting fingers and toes in bright red polish. He loved doing his nails and was getting good at it.

He stepped into the black skirt and zipped it up. It came down a little above mid-thigh, definitely too short for any secretary trying to look professional, but that was certainly not his goal. Brady decided he was going to be a very naughty secretary, the kind that didn't wear panties or a bra at work. The kind that teased her boss and invited leering by all the men in the office.

He slipped into the white shirt, leaving the top three buttons undone. He put on the shoes and took a few steps around the room, looking at himself in the mirror. Everything fit perfectly, he noticed, grateful to Katie for her taste and attention to detail. She really did know him better than he knew himself.

Brady was happy to see that when he leaned forward the skirt rose up and the shirt opened, giving a clear view of his braless breast and hard nipple poking against the white fabric.

He decided on a shoulder-length auburn wig, the red highlights going nicely with his manicure. He did his makeup, lightly powdering his face, dabbing color on his cheeks, painting his eyes, and coating his lips in a red gloss to bring it all together. "Hello Brandi!" he said in a sultry voice to his reflection in the mirror. "We're going to have some fun this weekend!"

In what was now becoming her style, Brandi slipped silver hoops in her ears, bracelets on her wrists and rings on her fingers. She decided to pretend she was a real secretary and went downstairs to her father's home office. She started up the computer and sat in the black leather swivel chair, pretending to work on a Word document, her red fingers tapping away at the keys.

Drama class had given Brandi a creative imagination, and it excited her to be dressed as a sexy secretary, working for her make-believe boss while dressed in a skimpy outfit in an office full of horny men. It made her tingle. She could feel herself getting hard under her skirt.

"What's that, Sir?" she asked, looking at the door. "You need the contract files? They're right here on the desk." Brandi stood up and bent over the pile of folders, leaning over the desk to flip through them. She felt the air on the back of her thighs and the front of her shirt fall open, giving her boss a clear view of her tits and ass as he stood in the doorway. She pretended not to notice, of course.

"They're here somewhere, Sir," she said with exasperation. "Please, just give me a minute." It gave Brandi the chills to imagine working in an office and exposing herself to her boss.

Brandi visualized her boss waiting impatiently as she searched. In Brandi's mind he was a large, fit man in a tailored suit with a crisp white shirt and silk tie, clean-shaven and hair neatly trimmed. He was young, successful and demanding and she loved to dress provocatively for him, enjoying the glimpses he stole down her shirt. She knew he appreciated her revealing outfits, but at the same time he had high expectations and wouldn't tolerate poor performance. She desperately wanted to please him.

"Maybe it's over here," she offered hopefully, bending down to rummage through a box of documents on the floor. Instead of bending at the knee, though, as any modest secretary would, Brandi stood tall and bent at the waist, hiking her skirt up toward her pantiless ass. Brandi knew he could see almost everything, and she loved imagining that her boss was ogling her. Brandi's fantasy was making her tingle with excitement. She loved playing the role of submissive, slutty secretary and suddenly she had an idea of how to make this fantasy really hot.

"Wait!" she said as she rose back up. "I think it might be in the other room -- just give me a minute, Boss!" She imagined brushing past him in the doorway as she slipped out into the hall, her nipples poking against his pinstripe suit as he turned sideways to let her pass.

"Darn! Not here either," she called as she grabbed the pouch from Katie's box. "Let me check that first pile again, Boss," she apologized as she breezed back into the room, grazing against him again as he stood impatiently.

She set the pouch on the desk and bent over again, looking through the folders and displaying her ass. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Boss!" she whimpered, "I just can seem to find it."

She looked over her shoulder at the imaginary man. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" she asked, giving her ass a subtle sway. "Anything?"

Brandi took the smallest vibrator from the pouch, a plastic bullet about the size of a pinky, and squirted some lube on it.

"Brandi!" her imaginary boss bellowed. "I'm very disappointed in you! We can't close the deal without that file!"

Brandi pushed the folders to the side of the desk and leaned forward on her elbows. She drew her skirt up to her waist, leaving her bare ass high in the air as she waved it in circles for the angry man. "Please, Boss," she pleaded, "I'm so sorry... I'll do anything to make it up to you, anything!"

Brandi thrust her chest against the wooden desk, imagining her boss pushing her shoulders down with one hand as he gripped her hip with the other.

"Is this how you plan to make it up to me?" her boss demanded.

Brandi took the oily bullet and ran it up and down her butt crack, imagining it was her boss's finger. "Yes. Yes!" she purred out loud. "Anything!"

Brandi squirted more lube on the vibrator and held it directly against her rosebud. The feeling was electric and completely new. She had never experienced anything anal before and was amazed at how good it felt. She buzzed herself in circles for a few moments, then pointed the little missile directly against her slippery asshole and pushed, imagining her boss's hard cockhead pressing against her virgin opening. At first she couldn't get it in, but she lubed it up again and experimented with different angles until she finally succeeded in popping through her tight anal ring. It was whirring away inside her and felt oddly exciting, her whole body tingling with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh, yes Boss," she groaned, imagining him towering over her, pressing her torso down against the desk as he took her. She held just the tip inside her, getting used to it, letting the pleasure overcome the pain, then pushed further.

She gasped as the bullet penetrated her ass. Brandi imagined her boss behind her, holding her hips, the head of his hard cock lodged inside her. She shuddered. It hurt but she loved it. I want to get fucked! she thought.

Once she got comfortable she pulled it out then pushed in again, fucking herself with the little bullet. Oh, fuck! I love this! It didn't take long until she opened up and could easily pump the whole three inches in and out of her ass. She pictured her imaginary boss standing behind her, fucking her with his big, hard cock.

Brandi loved the feeling of a vibrator in her ass, and the idea of getting fucked by a real cock excited her beyond belief. As much as she loved it, though, she realized that a real one was going to be much larger. She would have to prepare.

Brandi reached into the pouch and wrapped her fingers around a realistic vibrator, about six inches of textured blue silicon with a pronounced head, veins on the shaft and two large balls at the base. It looked like a real cock, maybe a little bigger than Brady's but smaller than Peter's, and much smaller than Mr. Smith's.

Brandi pulled the bullet from her rear and poured oil over the blue phallus. She switched it on and circled the buzzing head around her lubricated sphincter, then took a deep breath and pushed.

Owwww! This was no bullet, she realized as she instinctively backed off. She smeared more oil around the head, lifted her knees up onto the desk and spread herself as wide as she could. She turned it off, hoping that would make it easier, and once again pushed. Brandi gasped as the fat blue head penetrated her. She could feel herself being stretched wide, painfully, but she took deep breaths and held it there, fighting to get used to it. After a minute or two the pain started to decrease, and just out of curiosity she pressed the button on the end, setting the thick shaft vibrating inside her.

Whoa! Oh, my God! Pain started to give way to pleasure. Holy shit that feels incredible! Brandi pulled the fake penis out for more lube, the pushed it back inside. This time, it went in easier. Brandi paused with just the head inside her, then began the work of taking a whole, lifelike dildo into her virgin asshole.

She pushed in and held it, then pulled back and pushed more, slowly pumping it back and forth, pushing a little deeper on each stroke, struggling to relax, focusing on her breathing as it pressed further and further into her bowels until finally the big, blue silicon balls were resting against her own.

Brandi panted for breath. She had a real, life-size dildo lodged in her ass. Oh, fuck! This is amazing! she thought as she pulled the entire length out then plunged it back in one smooth, slow stroke, then all the way back out and in again, fucking herself earnestly as she kneeled on the desk.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Boss! Fuck me with your big cock! Fuck your little office slut!" she shouted out loud. Brandi was almost delirious now, fucking herself with the big vibrator, imagining her boss behind her, holding her hips, pounding his raging hardon into her tight asshole.

"Yeah, you little slut!" he moaned in her mind, "take my cock! Take my fucking cock in your slutty ass!"

Brandi was in a new world as she fucked herself, overcome with pleasure mixed with pain wrapped in the excitement of a new door opening into her sexual existence. She felt transformed all over again, as if an erotic spirit had taken over her body and mind.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out. Brandi's own hardon was pulsing now, and while she pumped the dildo into her behind she reached an oily hand down to stroke herself.

"Come for me!" she shrieked, "come in my ass! Fill me up, Boss! Come for me!" Brandi saw stars as the semen shot from her cock. So vivid was her imagination that she actually felt her boss's hot sperm spurting deep inside her as the full length of the blue cock buzzed in her rectum.

Brandi panted into the blotter as her orgasm subsided. She lay there for a while, basking in the glow of her first anal climax. She smiled happily, thinking of how amazing it was going to be to have a real cock pumping into her ass. Before she even got up off the desk she began to plan.

Chapter 9: Losing It

Brandi's first thought was to invite Peter over immediately, but she knew he was out of town and would be home late. She realized, though, that was even better -- it gave her time to get ready.

She texted him. "Come over for some fun tomorrow? Parents away," adding the purple devil. Peter responded instantly. "Can't wait!!"

emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers